Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 36

Story Info
The Stag Party - A Talk with Val.
6.5k words
4
20.5k
2

Part 38 of the 79 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 36

May 1988 -- Stag Party -- Talk with Val

A month later at a stag party for Jon Grunfeld, a friend and fellow banker, Joe Marcolina was carefully sipping his first beer. On the television everyone watched the Bulls beat the Cavaliers in Cleveland by 101 to 100 with Michael Jordan's jump shot at the buzzer, ending the five game NBA playoff series.

"They'll take the Knicks the same way," Joe Marcolina said to Gerry Attric, a wealthy banker in his sixties.

"Possibly," Gerry responded, "but the Knicks will be tougher than the Cavaliers."

With the basketball game over, the obligatory porn film began and murmur of approval went through the room. Joe thought of his wife who was spending the night with Wanda. They had established a monthly routine in getting together after that memorable night at the Carlson's.

Like I need a porno movie to get me in the mood, he thought. I'll fuck her five ways 'til Sunday, maybe ask her to bring Wanda over. It's just possible her friend goes both ways. Joe had had this recurring thought since the night Val had told him about her and Wanda. But he had not broached the possibility of them having a threesome, preferring to wait until the right moment came along. He smiled to himself, made a surreptitious adjustment to his slacks, hoping the film would disguise the movement from the other men, and lent his concentration to the stag movie as it moved into the second scene.

The plot apparently involved a man and his wife who both loved for her to be taken by other men while he watched, sometimes joining in. It matched one of Joe's favorite fantasies, but what really shook him was how much the female in the video looked like his wife Val.

Several of the other guys, among them, Vic Stevens, a developer of means, and Grunfeld, the prospective groom commented obliquely on how much the actress resembled Val.

"You know, she does bear a striking resemblance to my wife," Joe agreed.

Off handedly, Vic opined, "Yeah, but this one's a fucking whore. You can't drag Val down to her level. Val's a damn fine lady. Hey," he said holding up his drink, "here's to Val Marcolina, one of Wilmington's finest!"

"To Valerie!" the group called out; and as the men settled back to watch the video where Val's look-a-like was being penetrated in both her pussy and asshole, Grunfeld threw in his two cents: "Yeah, but Val smiles too easily. She flirts with everyone and likes to wear skimpy clothing. Joe, maybe you better ask a few questions when you get home, huh?"

Some genial laughter followed Jon's comment, but a couple frowned at his bad taste and lifted their glass to obscure their true feelings lest they cause political damage to themselves.

"Forget it," Joe said, laughing along with them. "She's got a great shape and knows it. Most women with good bodies flaunt them these days."

Chiding him, Jon said, "Well, if she does, please let me know."

Joe shrugged Grunfeld's comment off, telling Jon he was about to become a married man, and he should realize that his days of chasing tail were at an end. At the same time he made a mental note to track Bernie, Jon's wife-to-be, for any semblance of marital woes in the months ahead. Business is business, but no one makes fun of my wife and me, he told himself, keeping his rising anger in check.

To Marcolina's surprise, one person came to Val's defense. "Not if I have anything to say about it," said Gerry Attric, whose eyes remained glued to the screen, and the raven-haired woman jouncing up and down on a ridiculously long black prick.

"Whoa," Vic chimed in, defusing any potential argument between Gerry and Grunfeld. "What have we here? Could it be a man contemplating adultery on his wedding eve?"

"Fuck you guys," Jon blurted. It was obvious that he had had one too many drinks.

"C'mon, they're just kidding," Joe said trying to defuse Vic's demeaning remark and the linking of the porno actress to his own wife. In the back of his mind, he reminded himself to thank Gerry after the party ended. He did appreciate his intervention, and Gerry was a big man in Wilmington banking circles.

The evening ran its course with no further breeching of anyone's honor, and with all save Joe inebriated, they said their goodnights and tumbled into one of several taxis summoned for the occasion. The cars would be picked up the following afternoon by their respective owners.

Joe noticed that Gerry Attric had waited while the others left.

"Not using the free taxi service, Gerry?"

"No thanks, my driver will be here in..." he glanced at his Rolex, "five minutes, or so."

"Well, good. Say, Gerry..."

"Yes, Joe?"

"I want to thank you for what you said earlier." He then added, "You know, when Jon made that comment about my wife."

"Oh that, well, think nothing of it, Joe, It was rude of him. I couldn't let it pass. I noticed that Vic had something to say to him as well as yourself."

"Well, we'd all been drinking, and the actress did resemble Val."

"She did," Gerry agreed, "But Val would never make a film like that. I know in my heart she wouldn't. The woman has too much class."

"Thank you, Gerry, that's very kind of you."

"Think nothing of it. She's a lovely and delightful woman. I've admired her for some time now."

"Oh, I didn't know that," Joe said, wondering where the conversation was leading. But before he could make a further inquiry, Gerry's limo turned the corner and glided up to the curb where they both stood.

"My ride," Gerry said, almost apologetically.

"Ride safely," Joe said, opening the door for him.

"My fondest regards to your wife, Joe. It was a lovely evening. Perhaps we can do it, or something like it, again."

"I'd love too."

"We'll think of something... maybe have you bring Val along."

"That would be nice. Good night, Gerry."

"Good night, Joe."

****

Since the 'host' of the evening was an employee of Joe's, he had him make a copy of the video-tape, and brought it home with him. Val was waiting up for him when he arrived home and he immediately took her on the living room floor, once again making love with her on the bear-skin rug.

As they lay spent afterward Val commented his ardor appreciatively. "Was it the porno film, or Wanda and me that got you so fired up?" she asked, coquettishly.

Without a word, he got up, found the tape and inserted it in the VCR.

Glancing at her body in the full-length mirror, Val began: "I think I need to shave my pussy again..." but stopped as she looked at the video.

"My God... that... looks like me!"

"Doesn't it though?" Joe said flatly.

"Do you think...?"

"No, not for a second, but the resemblance is uncanny. Do you have any relatives that might look like you?"

"Not that I know of, no." Val said quietly. "Jesus... oh, wait until I tell Wanda."

"I'd prefer that you invite her over and show it to her."

"Oh, you want to fuck her?"

"Both of you," he said.

"Well, we've discussed the possibility," Val told him.

"And?"

"I'd have to fuck Carlson too."

"Have you considered doing either?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

Val began chewing the side of her middle finger on her right hand without realizing it.

"It's always been fine with Wanda."

"I'm asking how you feel about it."

"He's a fat slob. I wouldn't be... it wouldn't be very satisfying for me. But if you want her that badly, I'll do it."

"No, Val. I love and respect you too much to make you do something that doesn't appeal to you."

"Thank you, darling. I appreciate that."

"I take it that you would consider swapping with someone more appealing to you?"

"Other than Carlson, yeah, I would."

He kissed her tenderly.

"You... must have someone else in mind," she said moments later. "Who might it be?"

"You're wrong, I don't. But I will be looking around. Of course, if you happen to come up with someone..."

"I understand. I will give it careful consideration before jumping into the so called fire."

"You know, Val, its possible Wanda knows that someone. Do you trust her enough to ask?"

"I will ask. It's possible she'll want you to jump her bones without her husband knowing."

"If you're certain she won't tell him... or anyone else for that matter, go ahead and give it the old college try."

They stopped talking and concentrated on the film. Joe noticed how turned on Val was getting and soon she was on her hands and knees in front of him, rubbing her pussy and occasionally her clit. She turned back to him and with a low moan, guided his hard cock into her hot, wet oven again.

"Oh, yes, Mister, whoever you are! Fuck me! Oh, yeah, fuck me!"

After they both came, Joe whispered to her, "God, Val that was hot. It was like I was watching you with all those men."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I almost felt like it was me up there. Wow!"

****

In the days that followed they watched the tape over and over, each for their own reasons. The following week, Val disclosed that she had mentioned both the film and the possibility of having a three-some without Wanda's husband's knowledge.

"And?"

"Wanda's okay with it, but there is one problem."

"And that is?'

"No threesome."

"What?"

"She wants a foursome. You have to find another guy."

"Jesus Christ!"

"And he has to be... let's see... how did she put it? Oh, yeah, he must be discreet, of decent size, fairly handsome, and young enough to go several long rounds with us ladies."

"I'll bring a tape measure to the gym; let all the men try out."

"Sarcasm isn't necessary, Joe. Use your brain. There must be plenty of guys out there who fit the bill."

****

Several days later, after a fine dinner out at Nancy Grouper's, Joe decided to test Val's availability in being shared with another man. "Honey," he asked, "how would you like to go to a party Friday night?"

"That's tomorrow. What kind of party?"

"Oh, you know, just a few friends getting together for drinks around the pool. You can go swimming if you like."

"Do I happen to know these friends?"

Joe smiled, and ignored her question for the moment. Buying time, he turned on the television and said, "Ah, here's our friend, the sheriff of Sparta Mississippi."

"What?" Val said, and then "Oh, In the Heat of the Night, I like that show."

"I'll bet you like the guy that plays Virgil Tibbs," Joe laughed.

"If he's like the black guys I've heard about... maybe." Val turned to face her husband and repeated her earlier question. "Joe, dear, do I happen to know these friends?"

"Give you a chance to show off in your new bikini. That little tiny one you bought a while ago. I think you were with Wanda when you bought it."

"Will she be there too?"

"I doubt it."

Val looked at him with a strange, thoughtful look on her face then said, "Tell me again, do I know these particular friends?"

Joe sat silent for a moment too before answering. "Okay, to be honest, it's someone important to me in my business matters."

"What's his name?"

"Gerry Attric."

Val laughed, "I like the way he flirts. But quite frankly, I haven't seen him in ages. Tell me, do you know how he came by that particular name?"

"His father had a wicked sense of humor. Otherwise, Gerry's good people."

"What does he want from you, Joe?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've known him since I was eleven or twelve. I've seen him in action. He's a womanizer."

Joe went white. He put his drink down on a coaster, and looked directly at Val. "Did he ever..."

"No, of course not. I was a child... Oh, I see what you mean. Well, no, he never once made any move on me. He didn't have too. Women, and there were dozens of them, threw themselves at him. He's a very rich man, Joe."

"I know he's a rich man, Val."

Val stood up, smoothed her dress with her hands and avoided looking at her husband. "You want me to fuck him...don't you?"

The room screamed with silence for a full minute. Both their minds raced with questions and answers. Finally Joe spoke. "Val, you know that I love you. I am very happy with you. Hell, I allowed you to start up with Wanda Carlson... I never objected to that."

The sudden burst of anger from Val startled him. "You allowed shit! The only reason you know about us is because I told you! And you were fine with it. I helped you sell your land grab idea to the most important men in this city. Don't you forget that. I even offered to share Wanda with you. But could you find another stud for us?" She ran out of steam, and her words hung in the air between them.

There was a pleading in his voice that she had never heard before. "Val, please understand, I love you... and that will never change. I just thought... well, you were agreeable to a foursome with Wanda... I thought maybe it would be fun to try something a little different... with Gerry... or someone new."

Val was quiet for a full minute. Inside she was seething, but gradually she overcame her anger and decided it might be better to have a full understanding of exactly what he expected her to do at his pool party.

She said, "Will Gerry be the only other guest?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes."

"I think you need to elaborate on that," she said, the anger evident in her voice.

"Well," he began, but stopped to take a deep breath. "Being a party, there will be others present. But Gerry will escort you away from them."

"Where will he be escorting me to?"

"I don't know... probably a bedroom where you won't be disturbed."

Val waited a full minute before responding. Joe started to fidget waiting for her answer. He had already promised Gerry that she would be happy to join him.

"All right," Val finally conceded, "let's go to the party. I expect Gerry will be very attentive to me, especially if I put on my bikini after we get there." She raised an eyebrow, and added, "Then again, it's possible he won't want me."

"Val," Joe said, "you are gorgeous. Of course he'll want you."

"What if he tries to rape me?"

"I guess that's up to you. I'm fairly certain that Gerry is a gentleman in every respect. And remember, you had to make that same determination when Wanda came onto you. Just remember that I love you, and what you do - or don't - won't affect us at all."

"Oh, don't be too sure of that."

Chapter 37

May 6, 1989 - Meeting Gerry Attric

The following night as they strolled up the walkway to the front door of Gerry Attric's palatial mansion, Val was extremely nervous. Contrary to their agreement, she had discussed the matter with Wanda, and learned that Wanda saw no harm in the matter. "He may be looking for that fourth for us. It may be that he's not quite sure about how to go about it. This way, he can control things to some extent. And you will be in a position to provide me with feedback, as well as having tested the water before we all jump in."

They rang the bell and Joe asked, "The bikini, you did bring it?"

"I have it in my purse... it doesn't take up much room," she laughed nervously.

The door was opened by a male servant. Standing just in back of him was Gerry Attric who gave them a warm welcome, shaking Joe's hand and giving Val a big hug. Then he held her at arms length and looked her over. She had dressed in a very short mini-skirt and a low cut blouse with only a wispy little bra covering her nice firm breasts.

She knew she looked sexy, and smiled at him when he said, "Joe, your wife is such a gorgeous woman."

Joe smiled and replied, "She is... in a lot of ways."

Val was surprised to find that the way Gerry was looking at her and the manner in which she was being discussed gave her a tingle. Ordinarily, Val would have been disgusted with both of them. Instead, she said, "How about a drink? I could sure use one."

Attric led them to the large mahogany bar and introduced them to several other couples before excusing himself. They got their drinks and strolled around, taking things in. There were lots of people that neither Val nor Joe knew. The house was huge, really a mansion, and it wasn't long before they saw an oversized swimming pool through a floor-to-ceiling glass wall.

Just then Gerry returned with a great looking woman on his arm. He introduced her as Kimberly and said, "Joe, you're in banking, aren't you? Well, so is Kimberly. I bet you two have a lot in common."

Kimberly had on a swim suit under a cover up. Her suit was brief, and she looked great. The cover up she wore was open and not really hiding anything.

Val noticed Joe's eyes coveting the woman, and also knew that Kimberly had noticed and apparently didn't care if Val liked it or not. She took Joe's arm in hers and turned him away, but not before she gave Val a superior look that said, See, I took your man away just that easily. But not to worry, I'll throw him back after I'm finished with him.

Val would have gone after her, but Gerry touched her elbow and diverted her attention.

"Did you bring your suit?'" he asked genially.

Val laughed, realizing Gerry had put Kimberly up to her antics. She held up her small purse, "Yes, in here."

Gerry raised an eyebrow, and Val laughed again, and said, "It is pretty small; I'm almost embarrassed to wear it."

Gerry glanced over to where Joe and Kimberly were just going into what must have been a study, or a library. They were talking animatedly, and Joe cast a quick look back at his wife, who smiled at him and shrugged her shoulders.

As if from off in the distance, Val heard Gerry's voice, and realized he was telling her that he couldn't wait to see her in the bathing suit.

She put her hand lightly on his chest, and looked up at him. "Since you have my husband occupied at the moment, why don't you show me where I can change?"

Gerry smiled, and winked at her and took her hand in his, and led her toward the staircase. As they walked slowly up the wide stairs, Val glanced over her shoulder to see if she could catch one last glimpse of her husband and the slut he was with. But they were gone... at least out of her sight for the moment.

Val wondered what she was going to let Gerry do. He had been looking at her like she was something to eat. She almost gagged thinking about him eating her. She looked at him and said, "Where is your wife tonight? I haven't even met her."

"Oh, Elizabeth isn't here," he replied. "There was a small emergency with her mother and she flew to Maine to be with her."

Val laughed softly. "Then you're free as a bird this evening, aren't you?"

"I do have this feeling that I'm soaring up in the clouds with you on my arm, Val."

She laughed, suddenly delighted with him. "You do have quite a line, Gerry."

They reached the top of the stairs and turned down the hall, and Gerry slid his arm around her waist as they walked. She leaned into him comfortably as he told her, "My bedroom is at the end of the hall. You can change in there."

He looked at her for a moment and said, "You are a very beautiful, very desirable woman, Val. I hope Joe isn't the jealous type."

"I've never given him anything to be jealous of," she quickly replied.

"And what about Joe? Has he given you anything to worry about?"

"Are you referring to that slut he walked off with?"

Gerry laughed, and brushed against her right breast. She ignored the contact and noted that they were standing before the bedroom door, which he opened and led her in, closing it behind them.

"Uh, Gerry? Am I supposed to change with you here?"

"I would love to watch you, Val."

"Well, my sweet man, that is tempting but...."

He stepped closer, and pulled her into his arms and said, "Val, you know I want you."

Val relaxed, and let him hold her in his arms. Slowly she let her body mold into his. She had already conceded the fact that he was going to fuck her, but was concerned about Kimberly with her husband.

12