Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to hell, Gerry," Wanda said, turning red with anger.

"I will, I will," he said agreeably, "in due course. But for now, how about some nookie?" He waved his erection at her, and despite herself, Wanda had to smile.

"Why not? For old time's sake," she said and pulled her legs back, presenting her cunt to him. Gerry entered her and they began a slow, leisurely fuck.

Joe looked to Val; she nodded her head and assumed the same position that Wanda had moments earlier. Joe mounted her, slipped out, but Val found his erection and put it back, and they too entered into a methodical, almost dreamy copulation. When he finally pulled out, some twenty minutes later, Val had cum several times, but she looked at Joe and said, "Honey... I want more, but if you're too tired it's okay."

Gerry and Wanda had finished several minutes before, and looked on with interest, but without the desire they had had earlier.

Joe sank deep in his wife, and she groaned, "Oh, yes, baby...like that. It's sooo good." A moment later, almost as an afterthought she added, "Gerry has a lovely cock too."

Joe wondered why she was talking about Gerry's dick when it was his filling her at the moment.

"That's it, yes, just like that!" Val moaned.

Joe thrust harder, and gasped, "You want his cock instead of mine?"

"No, honey . . . no! Yes, I want Gerry's too, but not now, baby. Not now!"

"You just crave cock, huh? Is that it?" he grunted as he hammered into her.

"Oh . . . OH!" she huffed. "Yes, I want cock. I want all the cocks in the world!"

Wanda laughed. "I don't think you mean that, Val, honey."

"You . . ." Joe panted, struggling for air, "can have it, just be sure to tell me, when and with who you do it."

"Whom, Joe," Wanda said sarcastically. "It's with whom you do it. Can't you fuck and use correct English at the same time? You went to Princeton, didn't you?"

"Don't be so hard on him, Wanda," Gerry said.

She gave Gerry a scornful look, and said, as she flipped his flaccid penis in the air; "And look who's talking - Mr. Softy himself."

Val, ignoring the others, told Joe, "Yes, yes, yes, I'll tell you everything, everything, lover." Joe came in her then, sending a weak jet into her pussy, and then rolled away from her, exhausted.

****

Gerry left about midnight. As they showed him out, he was the only one with clothes on. Gerry hugged and kissed Val, and shook Joe's hand saying, "It was great. Joe, I thank you. Val, I thank you, too, and hope we can meet again if you care too."

He didn't mention Wanda at all, even avoiding meeting her eyes, for she had offended him with the reference to 'Mr. Softy.'

When Gerry left, Wanda got dressed and after hugging and kissing both Val and Joe, she thanked them for a wonderful evening. "I'd do it again, Joe, but not with Attric. He's a big man in this town, but he's a horse's ass to me."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Joe began, but she cut him off. "It's nothing to do with the two of you. And, as for business between us, I don't tell my husband anything. Gerry's working relationship will remain in tact. I just don't want him near me again."

She looked at Val and said, "Honey, I'll be happy to do this again with you and your delightful hubby. Add a forth if you like, just . . . not Gerry, okay?"

The Marcolina's assured her that they would indeed want a repeat with her, and that they would - or perhaps Wanda herself might - bring the extra man.

"Anything's possible," she said. "There's a really good looking hunk at the club. The new tennis pro," she added, then kissed them both and made her exit.

*****

They locked up and slowly headed upstairs completely spent, but happy, arms around each other. In bed, Val said, "It was different, wasn't it?"

"Hell, I loved it," Joe replied.

"Are you still glad I fucked Gerry?"

"Yeah, honey, you know I am, Wanda too."

"But you don't have anyone . . . you don't, do you?" Val said, wondering about him for the first time.

"No, of course not," he replied. "You're more than enough woman for me, baby."

Somehow his words didn't ring true to her. She filed the thoughts away and soon fell asleep, only to dream about his infidelities . . . and hers.

12