Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After delaying her return to the bedroom for fifteen minutes, Val returned to find them both snoring on the bed. Val gathered a pillow and quilt, and quietly made her way downstairs where she laid out on the couch and fell asleep while wondering what the following day had in store for her.

****

They woke her at nine-thirty the next morning by tapping her face with their morning erections like two schoolboys. Val had been in the midst of an erotic dream and kissed the tip of Frank's penis, then took Joe's member into her mouth and sucked him with an urgency that caught him off guard.

"Women... can't figure 'em out," he said, to his old buddy, Frank. Moments later, she had Frank's cock in her mouth, sucking him as ardently as she had her husband.

"That's it, Val, that's it!" Frank groaned.

"She's good, isn't she, Frank?"

"The best, Joe, we gonna fuck her next?"

"First let her deep throat you," Joe said with a big smile. Hearing her husband's words, Val swallowed his long, thin dick until her lips were pressing into pubic hair. At least I'm good for something, she told herself as she backed him from her throat. Frank lifted Val's face from his groin as his cock dropped from between her lips.

"Wow, Joe, she's amazing. But I can't take too much of it without exploding."

Frank pulled Val to her feet and kissed her while squeezing the cheeks of her ass. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap while she played with his boner and he slapped at her breasts until she wriggled away from him and found herself half on and half off the couch.

Frank got up and positioned Val so that she was laying on her back with one leg on the top pillow and one on the floor and went down on her.

"Wasn't I right, Val?" Joe gushed as he loomed over her. "Isn't he great?"

Val didn't bother answering him at first because Frank certainly knew his way when eating a pussy. Val moaned delightedly and wrapped her legs around Frank's wide shoulders and held his head with her hands, nearly overcome by the sensations of this strange man's tongue in her vagina.

Finally she screeched and came, and at the same time babbled, "You were right, Joe! You were right!"

Joe took her next, mounting her where she lay panting. Somewhere during their copulating Val realized that Joe was fucking her harder then he'd ever done before. Although Frank had gotten her off and left her highly aroused, Joe took her to a new level. She came several times before he erupted in her. She was drained emotionally and physically when he rolled off her.

Breathing heavily, Val was about to get up when a shadow fell across her face. Frank was about to follow her husband. She bit her lower lip and stared at him, "Sloppy seconds, Frank?"

"Any port in a storm," he answered with a grin. Val nodded her acceptance and spread her legs so that she was comfortable and he would have no difficulty entering her.

As his weight settled down on her, Val wrapped her slender arms around him and hooked a leg around his back. Frank's hard cock sank into her sperm filled cunt, gliding fluidly in and out of her. With his weight primarily on her chest, she was having difficulty breathing.

Hoping to hurry him along, she wailed, "Yes, baby, yes! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Stroking himself as he got ready for a second round, Joe casually commented, "Christ you're horny today, baby."

"And... you're a complete bastard, Joe!"

Frank raised himself, got to his knees and turned her around. Val pushed her head into the arm of the couch and moved her ass up to give him an easy target. When she realized that her breathing was no longer impeded by his weight, she took a deep breath. A moment later, Frank slammed into her and her orgasm started.

"Ahh, that's it, Frank! There, right fucking there!"

Frank fucked as if inspired and Val rubbed her clit furiously heightening the power of her orgasm. Joe looked on entranced as Frank had his wife screaming out his name. He'd been right. Val definitely loved every moment of it.

Still hard, Frank pulled out of her and turned her around so she faced him. "Sit on it bitch!" he cackled meanly.

Val stood up; spit on the palm of her hand then used it to wet her cunt. She came almost immediately after lowering herself down upon his erection. Seconds later, Val gastric tract rebelled and she farted Frank's cock from her ass, only to bleat loudly for him to "Put it back!"

Causing much giddied laughter from all three. And so, with both feet on the floor and her ass facing Frank, he reentered her as she leaned forward and mashed her breasts into the armrest and felt another climax building off in the distance.

Will he try to do my ass? Should I let him? He's not all that big. Long, yes, but not fat like Joe. These and other thoughts filled her mind as he plowed into her and the orgasm moved closer.

I never asked for a condom! How dumb am I? Shit!

"Joe!"

"What's wrong?" Joe asked, still stoking his prick.

"Condoms! Get him to use a condom!'

"Hey, Frank!"

"What?"

"Time out."

Fuck you, Joe, I'm almost there!"

"Need to use a rubber, man!"

"What?"

"Quit fucking her and put a rubber on."

Frank did just that, to Val's relief. It was one thing for Joe to plant his seed, but this guy... what if he impregnated her?

As he put the condom on, Val lifted herself upright, and started to turn, but Frank gently pushed her back. "Hang on there a minute, sweetheart, the best is still to come!"

"Hey!" Val screeched, whipping her head around, "Where do you think you're going with that thing?"

"In here," Frank laughed, jabbing a finger into her anus.

"Eek! I don't think so!"

"Relax! It'll be great!"

He held her down pressing on the small of her back with one hand, using the other to attempt working himself into her rectum.

Val started to struggle; "No, Frank, No! Joe! Stop him! I'm not kidding. Stop this motherfucker!"

"Just take it easy, you're going to love this!" Frank said.

"No, get the fuck away!" Val yelled.

Joe stood motionless, as if his wife had never registered a protest.

"Letting your friend rape me, Joe? I'll never forgive you for this!"

A minute and several thrusts later, Frank gasped in her ear, "How does it feel now? It's all the way in. God you're tight."

"You're all in?" she said, questioning his veracity.

"Yeah, all in."

"It feels strange, but it doesn't hurt now."

"Then let's fuck up a storm," he said and resumed pumping into her ass. In another minute it was clear that Val had bought into his anal penetration. Her sphincter muscles were squeezing his cock mercilessly, and it took obvious force for him to push it back.

Joe moved closer; tapped her nose with his erection, and asked if she were pissed at him.

"No," she replied and made to engulf his rigid prick as it bobbed in front of her. Soon Val had a cock up her ass and a cock in her mouth.

Wait until I tell Wanda that they doubled me, she thought and became lightheaded with lust.

"I'm going to come," Frank announced. And did.

Val rearranged her position on the couch and finished Joe off, directing his semen onto her face and hair, laughing lewdly as he sprayed her with a generous dose of his jizm.

"Will tonight be as good as this morning?" She asked them with a mischievous grin as she wiped away the string of Joe's cum from her lower lip.

"I know I'm up for it," Frank laughed, and used a finger to gather some more of Joe's sperm and fed it to her eager mouth.

"Why wait until tonight?" Joe said.

"Fuck you guys," Val laughed, "I'm taking a shower... alone!"

12