Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his surprise she happily took the proffered finger into her incredible mouth and rolled her tongue around it. A tingle shot through Robbie's body, terminating in his loins. His hand went from around her waist down to her hip. He was intent on fondling her ass, thinking she half-way expected him to do it.

"If you grab my ass," she said matter-of-factly, "I'll scream."

"That will probably bring several patrol cars here. Do you really want that?"

"Sure," she replied, "I'll tell them you tried to rape me."

"And after they arrest me, they'll drive you home in the police car and all your neighbors . . . not to mention your parents will see you getting out and going into the house with the police."

Marylou bit her lip thinking about what he'd said. "So maybe I won't scream," she told him.

He offered his finger to her and she accepted it and began sucking on it pretending she was cleansing it off the beery residue.

"Mmmm," he sighed and she giggled, and managed to retain the finger in her mouth while doing so.

To keep up appearances more than anything else, Robbie put his hand in motion again, allowing his open palm to slide from the small of her back onto her glorious left cheek, which was at once soft and firm. Marylou promptly leaned back, trapping his hand between her ass and the back of the car seat. She had abandoned all pretense of licking beer off of his finger, and was now actively giving the finger a blowjob, sliding it into and out of her mouth.

Robbie's hardon was unmistakable and Marylou was very much aware of what she was doing to him and had watched his erection grow with a certain pride and fascination women have had in that regard since time immemorial.

Letting the finger fall from her mouth, Marylou took his face between both hands, brought her lips to his, opened her mouth and sent her tongue into his mouth and past his teeth and melded with his.

They made out wildly, as only teenagers can, for nearly an hour, although it seemed like only a few minutes. Robbie felt her hands on his chest, back, and neck. He responded by opening the front of her blouse and fumbling with her bra. He was embarrassed at not being able to open the snaps on her back, and pushed the cups up higher on her chest freeing her precious breasts to his quivering hands.

She began to cry when he took a breast and inserted the nipple into his mouth.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No! It's wonderful," she sobbed.

By the time Robbie had moved to the other breast, Marylou was sliding her open palm across the front of his pants, rubbing his hardon, which had been hard forever and was leaking precum into his jeans.

Robbie was lost in her breasts and barely felt her fingers pulling down his fly. Only when her fingers slipped inside his jockey shorts did he realize how daring she was being.

Breathing heavily, Marylou whispered, "I'll jerk you off, but that's all."

"That's . . . that's fine," he gasped, realizing he'd now gone further than ever before with a girl.

They resumed their kissing as her hand found him and began pumping away. It occurred to Robbie that she might just have done this before. But he didn't have the nerve to ask for fear she would be offended and stop what she was doing.

"Tell me when you're going to . . . you know."

"When I'm gonna cum?"

"Yeah . . . ."

He kissed her and then lost in a duel of swirling tongues he began his ejaculation, having forgotten her admonition to warn her and came all over her hand, and worse, her black skirt.

Thoroughly incensed at him, Marylou jumped out of the car and walked away, following one of the twisting trails that filled the park while rubbing a tissue against the stains his seed had left on the skirt she knew her mother would check when she got home.

12