Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha- what?" she stammered.

"Guide me into your pussy. Take hold of my cock, and pull me into you." She hesitantly reached down, earning an encouraging smile for her bravery, and

grasped his sheathed flesh. She gently moved his cock into position, rubbing the head along her dripping slit for a blissful moment before centering the bulbous head at the entrance to her cunny. She pulled forward slightly, and he took over from there. He slid all the way home in one long, slow stroke, the path slick from her cream then held himself deeply embedded for a moment.

She cried out, her flesh struggling to accommodate to his bulk inside her. The pleasure quickly outweighed the discomfort and after a few seconds her tightly

grasping muscles relaxed. He pulled back slightly, thrusting back in at her protesting cry.

"This is so incredible, honey. You are incredible. Your little pussy is gripping me so tight. How are you doin'? Tell me what you like. I want this to be good for you." Already the tightness of Julie's passage had diminished considerably. Joe now found that he was flowing in and out with ease.

"Oh, Lord, you feel... so big inside me," she moaned. "And hot and hard! Oh, shit! Faster, please, go faster," she urged.

He sped up, reaching down at the same time to rub her clitoris. The hairs around her slit glistened wetly and clung to his fingers. He tugged gently at them to increase her stimulation, then slid his thumb over her clit and rubbed it while sliding in and out.

Julie quickly built to a climax. Her cries grew louder, until with a small feminine scream she came wetly, her cunt rippling and clenching around his cock. Her release threw Joe over the edge. He froze motionless on top of her, pumping his seed into the condom then collapsed next to her on the bed. He wanted to hug her and hold her close until they fell asleep; but something, some discordant detail, niggled away in his mind. He kissed her forehead as she lay curled into a semi-daze in his arms, nuzzling the hair at her temple. Something to do with hair...

"Good God!" he jarred her into complete wakefulness when he sat straight up in the bed.

"What? What is it?" she asked in alarm. He looked really strange.

"You've got pubic hair!" he said almost accusingly.

"Yes, yes I do. What of it?" she asked. Did he have something against pubic hair?

"But in the break room the other day, I distinctly heard you say that your pussy was shaved!" he exclaimed.

"What!" It was her turn to sit straight up in the bed. "When did I say that?" Her brain worked furiously, correlating several earlier comments. "Wait a minute! You thought that I was the one having all those sexual adventures?"

He nodded silently. "No way! That wasn't me. That was my friend Daisy! I can't believe you thought that was me!"

"Well, when we were talking downstairs, I thought you said..." he stopped. She was shaking her head.

"You never said that you thought I was the one having all those adventures. It didn't occur to me that you thought...My God, no wonder you were so surprised to see me on Saturday night," she remembered his seemingly offhand comment asking if she had other plans. "You thought I was supposed to be having hot and kinky sex with Gerry and Vinnie tonight!"

He gave a somewhat shamefaced grin. "But I'm glad it wasn't you," he told her. "It was a little intimidating, fantasizing about having sex with someone who's seen it all, done it all, and told someone about it."

Her shock was melting away, to be replaced by relief. It had occurred to her just how lucky she was. She listened to Daisy's outrageous adventures every day because they turned her on so much. She liked to hear her stories, to fantasize how it would feel to fuck like a minx with any man who caught her eye. She could never do those things herself, though.

He was thinking something similar. How in the world had he been lucky enough to find such a wonderful woman, who not only didn't mind, but seemed excited by

his sexual turn-on? She obviously had an open mind. He thanked whatever cosmic fate had introduced them to one another.

He hugged her and kissed the tip of her cute nose, snuggling into the bed. A great wave of tiredness swept him as he pulled the covers over them. "I know you can't stay the night, but we can cuddle for another hour or so. Want too?"

The last thing he remembered was feeling her head move against his shoulder as she nodded.

She was sliding into sleep when a thought occurred to her. She slanted her eyes up at him. He was already dead to the world. Well, Mr. Voyeur," she thought to

herself, just wait until Monday afternoon at four. Daisy's going to be really surprised to hear about my really hot weekend adventure. And you'll be

listening and recording the whole thing! She giggled silently and cuddled closer, smiling as she, too, drifted into sleep.

****

When they woke up just before eleven, Joe got Julie to promise not to tell Daisy that he was listening in on their conversation. "You'll know, but I want to see where she goes with her sexual proclivities."

"Hmmm, is that anything like her sexual cavities?" Julie laughed.

"I'm not sure, but one thing I know, after listening to the two of you I'll be as horny as a goat. So be prepared."

"Do you want to meet Daisy?" Julie asked with an innocent expression.

Joe knew better than to accept that offer. "No, you're more than enough for me."

"You are married. What about your wife?"

"Leave her to me," Joe said kissing her one last time before driving her back to her car parked near the Indian restaurant.

Two blocks from his home, he popped a stick of Spearmint in his mouth, to prepare for the moment he kissed Val.