Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val loved it. She never thought she'd like that, but it was so fucking hot and nasty. She and Gerry would have to try that. She was getting close. She saw several men looking her way, all of them stroking. Gerry was looking from the stage, to her and over at the redhead.

"Fuuuuck!" the young guy way over to left was shooting again.

The guy sitting behind Val was leaning over Wanda's seat which was next to Val. His eyes glued to her fingers as they jabbed in and out of her cunt. "Show me your tits," he panted. She turned to him and bared her breasts, and when she smiled lewdly he ejaculated for the second time, reaching his nipples with the power of his ejaculation.

That did it. Val exploded. She cried out just as Gerry and the redhead climaxed, too. All three watched each other hungrily. Val liked seeing the woman arch her back and buck her hips. Gerry's explosion left his dick, hand and balls covered with his load.

"Rub it around," the redhead moaned as she undulated in her seat. Gerry complied, and she came again. "Damn that looks good. Thank you."

Up on the stage, the man suddenly pulled out as the woman quickly sat up. He shot a long stream of cum onto her extended tongue as one of her hands stroked his thigh and the other kneaded more from his balls. He stroked every last drop onto her tongue before he bent down and kissed her deeply.

The moans throughout the room lasted another minute until the last person, a woman, cried out in orgasmic delight and collapsed back against her chair. Then there was quiet.

The sounds of traffic outside and a lone siren from a police car racing to a crime or accident scene filled the eerie silence inside the small theatre.

Then, as if by unified agreement, a murmur began and suddenly everyone was putting their clothing in order and talking to their neighbor; wanting to share their personal experiences from the night's bizarre entertainment.

"What a date," Val whispered to Gerry as she pulled her dress down over her thighs. "Can we come here again?" Gerry smiled at her. "Sure baby. We can come here again."

They both giggled.

The man to Val's right and the redhead to Gerry's left both said in unison: "Same seats, next time?"

"Absolutely, Brenda. Want to meet over at Sandra's for a nightcap?"

"I'd love to Brad. I heard she has a special harness installed in her game room."

"Will you try it out with me?" Brad said.

"You bet I will. See you in twenty minutes."

Wanda turned to Gerry and said, "Want to follow them?"

"No, Wanda, I think we'll have all we can handle when we get Valerie back to the suite at the hotel."

"You're right as usual, Gerry." Then turning to Val, Wanda said, "Ready for some fantastic fucking my dear?"

Val smiled, wondering how much if any of her lipstick remained on her lips. "Can we start in the Taxi?"

12