Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie, more than a little drunk, was furious at the liberties Katy was taking, but she wasn't sure what to do about it. What would the others think? she asked herself. That bitch Katy would only deny everything. I'll look like a fool. So, clenching her thighs tightly together, Natalie vowed to beat the hell out of Katy at a later date; and gritted her teeth to help her bear the humiliation of it all.

Janet, craving another drink, forgot her earlier promise to herself and signaled the waitress to bring her another.

Natalie forced herself to listen attentively to the conversation going on around her until her mind wandered, and she found herself wondering if the fertility clinic had any new ideas that might help her and Vic conceive a child.

When Janet ordered another drink, Laura swore to herself that she would not be the one to take her home. Gawd, she got so sick in my car the last time. She threw up on my new dress as I helped her into her apartment. Not any thanks or apologies the next day either. Nope, no more of her drunken bull shit for me.

Bernie's hips began moving in an unmistakable rhythm as the memory of how fast both Joe and Robbie had hardened again; how she had inserted them inside her; and the series of even stronger climaxes that left her panting and gasping. She had been unable to walk for several hours thereafter on each occasion.

Valerie was talking all the while. "On 'How High the Moon,' even Joe could take it no longer, and he began to move inside me. I was so hot and wet and he was so hard and so hot ... the result was inevitable."

"'OH!'" he gasped, and then came and came and came inside me. I happened to be coming at the same moment -- how could I not?" Val looked at her friends faces and repeated herself. "I mean, even after we'd come, he stayed inside me and I squeezed him with my vaginal muscles in time with the music, until the next thing we knew, he was hard again, and with his stuff dripping out of me, he started in again, and within a few minutes we were both coming again."

"Oh, my Gawd!" Bernie groaned; so excited by Val's story that a small climax shivered through her. Val smiled at her, knowing intuitively what must have happened, for she was close to coming herself with the retelling of the events.

"This went on for two hours," she continued. Then she paused and laughed to herself. "Later Joe would tell me that he'd never known he could come four times in a row. Mmmm," she mewed, licking her lips, "he told me that in the car, when we were parked by the lake, engaged in going for number five."

"That's sooo hot!" Katy said, and squeezed the flesh of Natalie's upper thigh, causing her to gasp. No one found it unusual.

"When he left that night," Val said, as all eyes were on her now. "I was preparing for bed when I realized I'd never had so much cum inside me in my life. I was getting into the bathtub, and then changed my mind. I wanted to feel it between my legs as I fell asleep. I wanted to breathe its scent all night long. Of course, that was the night I got knocked up."

"Wow, what a story," Laura said. "Of course, that's when you became preggers, Val."

"Excuse me," Janet said, making an effort to stand, "I have got to see a man about a horse."

Laura laughed, and said, "After that story, I may need to see a horse and not a man."

All the women laughed heartily at that. Katy still laughing, said, "That's a man's expression, Laura. Shouldn't you be saying something like, 'I need to use the powder room?'"

"Whatever," Natalie said out of the blue, causing Laura and Val to look askance at her. It was unlike her to be flippant, and they both thought she'd had too much to drink.

Only Bernie sensed something more going on, but she didn't pursue the thought, preferring to linger in the afterglow of her two lover's sexual prowess. Then it occurred to her that Val might know about Joe. A chill unlike any she'd ever known ran through her. If she does ... no, impossible, I'd know it ... wouldn't I?

"Excuse me, girls," Natalie said, standing up from the table. "I'll go along with Janet."

"In that case, I think I'll join you," Katy chirped, and stood, took a last sip of her martini, and followed Janet and Natalie to the ladies room.

Bernie forced herself to ask Laura if she were still dating that accountant, Grover Maynard.

"God, no," Laura replied. "He's ancient history. My calendar's open at the moment. Got any candidates?"

Val waited patiently for the others to return from the ladies room. She had a proposition for them, but needed one of them to say the right thing to set her plan in motion. As she waited, she wondered if the telling of her "How I Got Knocked Up" was enough of a hook to entice her 'friends' into joining her little club. Only time will tell, she decided, and smiled at Laura and Bernie who sat at the table with her.

****

As soon as they got in the ladies room, Janet entered a stall and began throwing up. Natalie spun around and confronted Katy. "You goddamn bitch," she whispered, "I ought to punch you in the nose!"

"Try it why don't you?" Katy said, keeping her voice low, but oozing confidence. "I might just flatten your nose for you; you want to be a pugilist."

"How dare you feel me up like that?"

Katy smiled at her. "I thought you liked it."

"You're crazy!"

"You squeezed me back, and don't try to deny it!"

They glared at one another for a short time, then Katy said genially, "Answer me this, have you ever been eaten by a woman?"

"What?" Natalie said, holding up her palm for silence. Both women paused to listen, and they realized that Janet was still vomiting.

"I'm sure you heard me, we're the only ones here. She doesn't count. Have you ever been eaten out by a woman?"

"Certainly not, and I'm not starting now!" Natalie added huffily, and glancing nervously at the stall occupied by Janet.

"Even if she hears us, she's too damn drunk to remember anything," Katy said, and followed with, "You're full of shit. You want it. I can tell."

"You're crazy," Natalie said nervously. "Now get out of my way, I have to relieve myself."

"Fuck that! Get your skinny ass up on the counter!" Katy snarled in a low threatening voice with her face inches from the frightened Natalie.

Summoning up all her courage, Natalie spat out, "Get your face away from me. I'll do nothing of the sort!"

"Smack!" Katy slapped Natalie hard across the face.

From inside the stall, Janet groaned and then vomited some more.

"Ow!" What the ..."

"On the counter, now!" Katy snarled, and raised her arm as if to slap her again.

"No! Don't hit me!" Natalie whined.

"Get up there!"

"Okay, okay!" Natalie hopped up on the counter, rubbing her crimson streaked cheek.

Katy pushed Natalie's skirt up around her waist and pried her knees apart.

"Jesus, you're pussy smells," Katy said, feigning disdain.

"What?" Natalie blubbered, totally confused.

"I said you smell. You smell ... great! I love the odor of fresh pussy." That said, Katy tugged Natalie's panties to one side and mashed her face into Natalie's pussy. Natalie's hands went right to Katy's head as if to guide her in the right direction. But Katy soon proved she had no need of directions around a pussy, as her mouth and tongue quickly brought Natalie to a roaring orgasm with just a few well-placed licks; with Janet moaning in the background.

"You seemed to like that," Katy said casually, as she bent her head back to look up at Natalie.

"I ... can't believe you made me cum."

"You can't? Watch this!"

Katy's mouth returned to the swollen pussy and all but devoured it with a series of strident sucks and licks; then by adding a few deft strokes of her tongue, had Natalie coming again within two short minutes.

"Can somebody please help me?" Janet groaned from inside the stall.

"That's enough for now," Katy said. "The others will be getting curious, and Janet needs our assistance. Be at my place within an hour of our leaving here."

Natalie busied herself adjusting her clothing, and then checked her makeup while Katy saw to Janet. Natalie could not bring herself to admit to what had just occurred.

"Did you hear me you fucking cow?" Katy called over her shoulder as she wiped Janet's face with some paper towels.

"Um ... yes, yes, I heard you. Your place in an hour, I'll be there. Yes, yes, I will."

****

Val was about to order another round of drinks when the three women trooped back to the table. Natalie sat down putting a greater distance between herself and Katy than before. Janet slumped into her chair, picked up her empty glass and studied it as if hoping it would magically refill itself before her bloodshot eyes.

"So," Val began, "what did you all think of my story?"

Each and every woman at the table except Janet offered a favorable comment.

Katy threw out a line that seemed to inspire confessionals; first from Laura, and then surprisingly, from Janet.

Laura began by saying, "I think it's wonderful that you trust us enough to be candid about such a personal part of your life, Val. My psychiatrist tells me I have low self esteem. I guess I do, 'cause when I was eighteen I was at Wrightsville Beach with a guy named Dwight. (Laura didn't bother mentioning that he was her husband at the time, and that it was a California beach and not Wrightsville Beach.) There weren't many people around, and when we were sure no one could see us, he took out his dick and I started giving him head. I know some girls don't like giving head, but I always have. Lots of times I masturbate while the guy's in my mouth. I do have this thing about swallowing though. I don't. I mean I could spit it out, but I think that degrades me, ugh! Just spitting it out like that. No, with Dwight I always stopped sucking just as he was about to cum, he always told me, and then I would use my hand to bring him off.

"But this time he was standing straight in front of me. So, to cut a long story short, when he came he didn't give me enough warning, and he came across my face with some of it going into my hair. Because I have dark brown hair, you could see where it was. Some had spurted across my cheek, my lips, and across one of my eyelids.

"Dwight yelled in pure excitement. I could tell that it was the best orgasm he ever had with me. He was really appreciative a few seconds later when he came down from his orgasm.

"I went into the water to wash the gooey cum off my face and hair. I also needed a few moments alone.

"I got out of the water and got a towel to wipe myself off. I didn't really see what Dwight was doing. I thought he was drying himself off, or at least that is what it looked like, but he was masturbating!

"I was amazed he could do that because he had just finished coming. When I commented on it, he said, "'It was so hot seeing my stuff land on your face, that I never went soft.'"

"That made me about as hot as I'd ever been. I squatted down in front of him and told him I wanted him to cum on my face again.

"He was happy to oblige me, but got a little rough. He held my head and started fucking me in the mouth. I know that sounds crude, but there is no other way to describe it. I wasn't sucking him, because that suggests that I was doing something to him, but he was just using me, just like a warm wet hole to come in.

"He took much longer, about five minutes, and as soon as he was close to coming he grabbed my hair and pulled me away with one hand, and with his other he jerked off until he was going to cum, and then pointed his dick at my face.

"I closed my eyes and he shot two lines of cum across the bridge of my nose and eyelashes. Then to my surprise, he very gently rubbed it across my face so that it covered me completely."

The women were silent, until Val asked, "So, Laura, do you swallow now?"

"No. No, I don't. I thought I told you that." Laura immediately wondered why she would lie to them about such a detail.

"Maybe you did, and I didn't pick up on it," Val said apologetically.

"Anyway," Laura went on, "I don't feel that it has anything to do with my 'self-esteem' at all, as my psychiatrist put it. What do you guys think?"

They all assured Laura that it had nothing to do with her self-esteem, but that it was purely a judgmental thing.

Katy offered a surprising comment. "I find it depends on the man. Some men's sperm have a delightful taste. Others, well, not so nice. I read someplace it has to do with what they eat."

"You are what you eat, they say," opined Bernie, laughing.

****

Janet appeared to become more sober as she began to talk about herself. "I don't know if that was sick or not, Laura. There have been times in my life when I have been so out of it on drugs or alcohol that I haven't known where I've been. When this has happened I often had unsafe sex. But I can say that I have never had a sexually transmitted disease or been pregnant. Amazing, hey?

"There has been so many times where I can't quite remember the details. But one time I can remember clearly.

"There were three of us, me and two friends. We were in Myrtle Beach in a bar known for being sleazy. We got good and drunk; free drinks just kept showing up in front of us. Guys were hitting on us all night, but for some reason we rejected them, all of them.

"Then this couple came and joined us. They seemed really cool, and when my two friends wanted to go home I insisted on staying. Both of them tried to talk me out of staying, but I was stubborn. Hey, I was with a couple, so they were fine. He was dressed nice and she seemed okay. So my friends left me and went home.

"He had on a pair of white ducks, I remember that, and dirty sneakers. She had long dark hair and she had her hair done up like that girl in the movie "10."

"I was 19 when this happened. They were about 30.

"I remember standing up at one point and being so out of it that I nearly fell over. He caught me, gave my tits a nice squeeze as he righted me. Both his wife, at least I think it was his wife, and me laughed, thinking it silly.

"We left the bar around 1 a.m., and got into their car. I got in the back with the girl, which I thought was nice, as normally I would have expected her to sit next to her husband, who was driving.

"We stopped once and I threw up on a bush next to the car. Then we were off again. I don't know how long it took or where we were, except that it was a deserted street with no one around and very quiet. The girl put her arm around my neck, like she was going to hug me. But she slid across the seat as if she was going to get out of the car; she opened the door, and held my shoulders down so that I was on the flat of my back. He opened the door on the other side and put his hands on my knees."

Janet's face was extremely agitated, and every woman at the table knew she was reliving the experience.

"I didn't know then that he was going to do it to me, I really didn't. I tried and tried to get up, but because she had her hands on my shoulders it was easy to hold me down. I never said 'no.' I just tried to get up every so often. He undid the laces of one of my shoes and threw it away. Then he did the same with the other shoe as well.

"They both worked to get my jeans off, she did the buckle and zipper, he pulled them off. He did the same with my panties. He ripped them when he pulled them down. It actually cut into my skin, and it hurt.

"He got into the car and lay between my legs. He was heavy, and she didn't have to hold me down anymore. I felt his hardness, but there was a problem. I don't know what it was; he just couldn't get it in me. So he mauled me, squeezing and punching my breasts, and smacking my face and mouth.

"He put his mouth down to my breast and bit my nipple. He bit me really hard. I screamed from the intensity of the pain and he bit the other one. He was laughing when he used his thumb and forefinger to squeeze the first nipple really, really hard. The woman laughed, and said, 'The bitch is loving it.'

"Then he got hard again, and shoved it into me. He went in all the way. I mean, like, three pushes ... he was all the way in. So there I was, being fucked in the back of a car."

Janet looked around the table, meeting each of the women in the eye. "But was I really raped? I mean, it was so stupid of me to go with them the way I did. It was just plain stupid."

"As he lay there raping me, I listened to the music playing on the radio. The woman had lit a cigarette, and was listening to the music, sitting alongside me while her husband drove his dick into me there on the backseat. I just lay there and whimpered, waiting for it to be over.

"As it turned out, he didn't want to cum inside me. He pulled out and then masturbated in my face. Then he rubbed it all over my face, wiping his hands dry in my hair. When he finished he had a cigarette as well. They laughed and kissed. They ignored me and I got dressed, put my shoes on without socks, and sat there in the back seat of the car waiting for whatever would come next.

"'All right,'" he said, "'let's get you home.'"

"They actually took me home to Wilmington. I still can't believe it ... it doesn't make any sense ... unless they live here too. I gave them directions and they dropped me off at my door. I opened the door and got out. I went inside, locked the door and went to bed.

"I lay there on the bed, looking at the ceiling. What had happened was running through my mind, and I became horny. I masturbated till I came, visualizing what had just happened to me. Now you tell me, how sick is that?"

****

"I'll bet the rest of you have similar tales to tell," Val said. Natalie nodded affirmatively, so caught up by Laura's and Janet's confessions that she momentarily forgot her sexual encounter with Katy Dide.

Bernie shook her head from side to side in Judas-like denial.

Val laughed somewhat derisively at them. "Anyway, a couple minutes ago I asked you all what you thought of my story. Everyone had something to say. Two of you had a lot to say." Val laughed again. But what I wanted to say then and will say now, is that while my story is true, my marriage is a farce."

Natalie and Laura gasped out loud. They had thought Val and Joe had the ideal marriage. Katy grimaced. She had been in Val's shoes a few years earlier. Janet had another drink in hand. It was difficult to say if she had even heard Val admit the truth about her marriage. Bernie was the only one to speak up. "He's treating you well ... financially, I mean?"

"Yes, at least he is now. Joe is a bastard. He's screwing some bimbo's brains out every other night of the week. But we have an agreement. You see, if I divorce him I'll get about half his net worth. To his credit, he'd give it to me. It's the stain on his precious reputation as a banker that concerns him. He's asked me to remain his wife, accompany him to certain social functions and play the role of the happy spouse. In return he's giving me ten thousand dollars a month to do with as I please. I also have his signature awarding our daughter to me as well as the house. Believe me, that's a hell of a lot."

Bernie pressed a fingernail into her palm, generating a small amount of pain. She often used this technique to disguise her true feelings. Since she was the 'bimbo' in question, she knew that the slightest of signs might give her away to the others, who she knew scrutinized other women very well for such indications.

"Jesus, Val, you're rich!" Laura said.

"I am, aren't I?"

"What are you going to do with all that money?" Natalie inquired.

"For one thing, I propose that we here at this table form a little club. We can meet as often as we like. I'll pick up the expenses. We can do as we like. I promise I won't dominate the rest of you, or push you around. I just think it would be nice to have some close friends with whom I can kick back and tell the rest of the world to fuck off!"