Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or," Vera added a moment later, "I could do you if that's what your preference is."

Now I was under the influence of the alcohol, and I was neither a virgin, nor was I unfamiliar with making it with another woman. I mean, I had experimented with it to some degree in college, but this ...."

"Was she threatening you, Stacy?" Katy asked with more than casual interest.

"No, at least I never felt threatened. What I felt was ..." she paused wanting to phrase her next sentence so that she was not misunderstood.

"It's ... how I felt is complicated. I'd had all that booze. I hadn't been laid in weeks, and the longer I stared at that artificial penis the hornier I got.

"I told Vera that I was a little nervous about doing anal." "Afraid of what?" she asked, "I'm the one whose ass is going to be fucked."

Suddenly her eyes blinked twice and I saw a gleam that hadn't been there a moment earlier. "You want me to fuck you!" she said in a lust filled voice that really got to me. I realized that I was wet ... down there, you know. I knew that we were going to do it. We were going to fuck one another anally. It was only a question of who would be first.

To my surprise, I was the one who asked the unasked question. "How do we go about it ... and who goes first?"

"Ahhhhhh, that's my girl!" Vera croaked happily. "Have you ever ....?"

"No ... a finger once, but no, not really," I replied as I unbuttoned my dress and took it off then followed by removing my underwear. "Will it hurt much?"

Vera was still shedding her clothing as she reached t and slowly traced a finger to my rose bud. I shivered with delight and knew I was going to enjoy this experience. "Stacy, it is not my intention to ever hurt you. On the contrary, I intend to pleasure you, to drive you to the place where you beg for more. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, will ever be done without your permission. At any time, you can simply tell me to stop. I assure you, I will." Vera was holding the penis in her right hand and lightly grazed my butthole. I shivered again and reached out to touch her breast and rub a nipple.

"Mmmm," Vera sighed contentedly. Ain't our bodies wonderful?" she said in a huskier voice as the tip of her finger slipped easily into my anus. "Oh, you're almost buttery in there," she whispered.

"Do more of that," I croaked as I pushed back against her probing finger and slowly sank to the floor with her following. . "We need ..." she said haltingly "...some lube." And pulling her finger out she walked gracefully into the kitchen with my eyes riveted to her ass as it jiggled in that feminine way women use to attract attention to that particular part of their anatomy.

Vera returned moments later carrying a quarter pound of butter on a pillow. She knelt by my side and handed me the pillow to rest my face on. I was on all fours and raised my ass. She pried my cheeks apart and began rubbing the stick of butter against my asshole.

"Are you trying to stick that up in there?"

"No, but I want to use your bodies heat to help it melt a little. Then it will slide in and melt inside you. When that happens I can probably drive a truck in there."

We both started laughing at her remark and as the butter softened; Vera stuffed it into my ass with first one finger and then two.

I was surprised at the ease with which she accomplished it, and told her so.

"Just relax," she said, "I'll put a lot more in there. Pay attention because you'll be doing the same to me." By this time she had three fingers in me until satisfied that I was ready for her strap-on. After applying a generous dose of butter to the penis, she winked at me and moved into position behind me. I felt the penis push lightly at my anus and gasped as it slipped in without any apparent resistance.

Vera grunted twice and began pumping the strap-on in and out of me.

"How's it feel?"

"Not bad, not bad at all, Vera," I replied and meant it.

Maintaining her steady thrusting, Vera reached around to my pussy and found my clit then gave it a stimulating rub.

I felt myself getting ready to cum.

"Oh, God! Oh, God... that's good. That's so good. I can't believe it. It's incredible. Oh, yesssss! Do me! Do me good!"

She fucked me to multiple orgasms and then I cleaned the strap-on and did her the same way she'd done me. It felt weird at first ... I mean getting the knack of fucking her with the penis, but after a minute or two it seemed natural and I kept at it until she was begging me to stop.

In a voice that nearly cracked over each word spoken, Katy ventured, "Did she go down on you later?"

Natalie's hands flew to her face in shock. Everyone will know she and I are doing it! She thought, and fought off tears of embarrassment.

Stacy smiled knowingly and replied, "Katy? Is it Katy?" Katy nodded, and Stacy said, "That would be a story for another time, now wouldn't it?" and she sat down, gulped the remainder of her martini and said, "Now, I'll admit to one more thing. Well two things actually. I never saw Vera again, and the next time I had a man in my bed I asked him if I could use the strap-on --- yes, I'd ordered several through the mail --- and when he said yes, I knew my world had changed for the better. And now, if you'll excuse me, I have to pee."

And with all the women laughing behind her, Stacy walked nonchalantly to the Ladies Room. *****

Katy was about to launch into her story when Stacy pretended to skip out of the ladies room to much shared laughter. Then Katy began her story.

"I was a senior in high school. I had just turned eighteen and with both parents working, had invited my boy friend up to my room for the first time. He was tall, dark and handsome. A little on the skinny side, although he filled out nicely a few years later, but then, so did I." Katy took a sip of her drink, carefully put it down, and looked out at her audience.

"I was reading this book called The Autobiography of a Flea, have any of you read it?"

Three hands went up, and Katy smiled. "So you know what my mood was when Jerry came into the bedroom. Anyway, I had both windows open because Jerry was a smoker. I mean a non-stop smoker. But just remembering how he looked gets me hot to this day. I mean, jeans, denim shirt open almost to his navel, and the requisite leather jacket. Did I mention his ass? Well I should. He had a great ass. Looking at it you just knew he would fuck a girl to kingdom come, no pun intended, ladies."

"You go girl!" Natalie yelled and everyone knew this was unlike her and that she must have had too much to drink. Not one woman there suspected that sweet, little Natalie was a spending so much time on her knees as a neophyte carpet muncher.

"Knowing Jerry was coming over; I had removed my bra and hung it on the chair next to my bed. As for me, well I was laying on the bed in as provocative a pose as I could muster. Jerry put his cigarette out in an ashtray and took the book out of my hands, read the title and said, "Wanna fuck?"

Being a virgin, I didn't jump at the opportunity to give it away to Jerry, but decided to play coy, although I have to tell you, hearing him ask THAT question had me thoroughly soaked between the legs.

I have to say Jerry was pretty cool for an eighteen-year-old. He asked if he could use my phone and after I said okay he called this other girl who I hated and asked her if she wanted to fuck him. He held the phone next to my ear as she said, "Really?" "Sure," he said. "Okay, where we gonna do it?"

At that point I grabbed the phone away from Jerry and shouted, "Sorry you slut, but he's gonna take my cherry here and now!" and I hung up, only to realize that Jerry had taken his cock out while I was shouting at her.

"Girl, you were fucked!" Laura laughed.

"Wasn't I?" Anyway Jerry rolled me over on my stomach and slowly lifted my skirt and pulled my panties off. You won't believe what happened next.

"Can I guess?" Deidre asked with an amused expression that had everyone, including Katy, laughing hard.

"No, you cannot guess," Katy managed to say after getting herself under control. "I'm going to tell ya'll. He called her back, told her to listen in while he took my cherry. And damned if she didn't. It was all over school the following day, and it wasn't Jerry. He had a reputation for not talking out of turn.

"He told me to stay where I was or he'd spank me."

"Ohhh, don't you just love a good spanking!" Deidre whooped, setting the girls off again. Deidre was a pretty funny girl.

"Well he did," Katy giggled. But I didn't listen to him, and as he described what he was doing to me... and he didn't exaggerate either, I sat up, pulled my underwear back up and pulled down my skirt. I can be a defiant bitch when the mood strikes, you know?

"Hold on," he tells the slut, and grabs me and flips me over his knee. Let me tell you girls, the moment he touched me I started coming. He must have taken ten minutes to get my panties back down. I kept coming, mostly from the anticipation of the spanking to come.

"You still there?" He asks the slut. She's there all right; she wouldn't have left that phone if the house was on fire. "Listen to Katy wail as I spank her good."

Well some twenty smacks later, and they were hard smacks let me tell ya, he began to finger me. I came another fifty times or so it felt so good. It felt especially good whenever he took a moment to rub my beet-red ass too. And all the while he's telling the slut what he's doing and asking her if she's coming, which she was, I'll attest to that."

It took Jerry a while before he realized that I wasn't crying, and that had been his whole purpose. Ha, I fooled the son-of-a-bitch, and it wasn't the last time, either.

Well he started over, spanking me even harder. Of course I kept having one orgasm after the other and here I was with my cherry still in tact. "Hmmm, anyone out there done that?"

Finally I realized I had better turn on the tears or I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. Damned if he didn't tell me to stay put, he had to take a leak. Well, I couldn't figure out how he was gonna do that with the boner he had trying to rip its way out of those jeans.

All the women were laughing so hard that tears were running down their faces. "Mascara rules!" Natalie had the presence of mind to blurt out.

"Hell no," Ceilia said, "Mascara runs!" Causing another round of joyous laughter.

Katy waited patiently, when the others had composed themselves and finished rubbing their eyes, and coincidentally smearing the mascara even more, she began again.

"Anyway, this time I stayed put. I didn't give a shit about the slut cause I figured by this time she was so jealous of me that she probably had a cucumber rammed up her cunt. Oops, sorry about the language.

"So, Jerry returns, sees I haven't moved, and says, "See what a good girl you can be, you want to. Then he shows me the rope he had hidden behind his back. My jump rope from a few years earlier. Where he found it I couldn't tell you. But he takes off his leather jacket, rolls up his sleeves and turned me on even more, although how this was possible I couldn't say."

"Finish the damn story, Katy!" Janet yelled, "I'm late for a date with my vibrator!"

Surprisingly, no one laughed at that, a few ladies smiled, but truth be told, most wanted to hear the ending to the story.

"He tied me up. I had dreamed about this happening. And he didn't jump my bones. It was uncanny, I mean, how could he not? Well, what I learned the next day was that he had poked the slut three times before COMING to my house! So, yeah, he was hard, but that didn't mean he HAD to use it. So he teased me, and teased me for the longest time. Finally, I told him my father was due home in fifteen or twenty minutes. He had his cock out on a flash, lifted my legs in the air and slammed into me. Okay, I was a virgin, but I felt nothing as my virginity vanished over the tip of his cock. Nothing. Well, that's not exactly right. I was coming from the get go, didn't stop until twenty minutes after my father got home. I stayed home from school the next day, told my Father I had cramps, he almost ran away from home on hearing those words from my teenaged mouth. There were two reasons: First, I knew the slut would be telling everyone about all the orgasms Jerry gave me. Now, that wasn't so bad. I mean, that meant they'd be envious as hell of me. And in high school, that meant you had real cool status, real cool. Second, and probably the real reason was that I really couldn't walk. Jerry had picked off my cherry and fucked me silly in the process.

"Okay, that does it for me. Next?"

Katy nudged Natalie, who turned beet red as the others cheered her on.

"Yea, Nat!" Janet crowed, "It's about time you told one of your stories."

"I, um ...I don't have much in the way of a history in stuff like this..."

"You're standing, so there must be something," Katy said, knowing full well her new lover wasn't about to confess her bi-sexual adventures with Katy at this stage in their affair.

And so, with a profound slowness; with each word seemingly pulled forcibly from her lips, Natalie recounted her first time (which the reader will undoubtedly recall from Chapter 1) and the embarrassment of having to ride back to her room sans panties, leaving her exposed to the most casual passersby.

There was a silence when poor Natalie finished. Val was debating whether the storytelling had gone to far, and was about to move on to another subject when Ursula Smith, the Second-Grade teacher, jumped to her feet, smoothed the front of her dress, and said, "Um, me, I'll go next!"

Val breathed a sigh of relief, as for the first time the other women noticed that the small, trim school teacher was not wearing a bra, and from the way her prominent nipples stood out, probably should have.

"Let me say for the record that I'm the smallest woman in the room. I'm 4 foot, seven inches and usually weigh 87' pounds soaking wet. I gotta say I love these stories and hope to hear more of them. But as I'm a kinda compulsive talker...."

Katy interrupted to say, "And who here isn't?"

When the laughter subsided, Ursula began where she left off. "I was a real party girl in my younger days. I loved getting high, hanging out with friends and living out crazy adventures. But it all worked out just fine in the end.

Well, maybe not. I'm still single, but then I'm only 25.

I know that's a bad attitude for a lot of people and it probably was for me to, but everything worked out in the end. I guess I'm not an addictive personality, unless it comes to having fun. I fell in love with the idea of sex. I started just before my senior Prom, and while it wasn't the best, it was still pretty damn good. I'm not faulting the high school guys, three of them actually, but really, who knows anything about getting laid in high school?"

"Okay, okay, I graduated and got a job in the office at a car dealership. I guess I wanted to impress all the fast talking, good-looking salesmen around the place so I started going braless occasionally."

Ursula placed her hands on her chest and said, "I have such large nipples that even though I'm pretty flat chested, I'd get looks from all the guys, and with the air-conditioning on full blast most of the year at the dealership, my nipples seemed to be in a state of perpetual hardness. The guys noticed and started joking around and flirting with me and I loved the attention and started going braless more and more.

"It goes without saying that on going to the beach I'd wear the skimpiest thing I could find."

"Don't we all?" Deidre chirped.

"Once again I noticed guys checking me out and I liked that. So of course, one thing led to another and I went further. Some girlfriends and I stopped wearing panties under our skirts when we went out. That felt so sexy, but it was like a drug. We began wearing shorter and shorter skirts. Pretty soon, they were barely covering our asses. It was all such a rush knowing that we were showing off our pussies to complete strangers. There was no avoiding it really, the skirts were that short. We were quite the dangerous little group of girls, braless under thin halter tops and short skirts with no panties.

"Anyway, this one time we were in a local mall and one of my girlfriends dared me to go in and try on some shoes knowing that my pussy would be on display for the sales clerk. My pride caused me to accept the dare and in I went.

"Well, there was this kinda cute older guy working in the shoe store. I tried on 3 or 4 pairs of shoes and the whole time, he's kneeling on the floor in front of me checking out my freshly shaven pussy. I've always kept it the same, almost no hair at all, just a little tuft at the top, so everything was totally on display and the longer I sat there, the juicier I got. It was an incredible rush for me to have this guy checking me out like this.

I could see my girlfriends out in the main mall getting silly watching while I was doing this. I must've spent 20 minutes in there letting him look at my pussy. When he went to get a pair of shoes in the backroom one time, I spread the lips so that when he came back out, he was looking at my young, open pussy. The poor guy was barely looking at my feet. I was such a terrible tease."

"Did you buy anything?" Katy asked.

"Yeah, I maxed out my credit card and bought three pair. When I got home and tried them on only one pair fit, and I was too embarrassed to return the others."

When she was assured that Ursula was finished with her story, Deidre Kaminski, a shy, attractive brunette in her mid-thirties stood up and said, "Can I tell my story sitting down?"

The women turned to Val, who said, "Certainly. Please ... go on."

"This was about ten years ago. My boyfriend at the time, Lenny, had his college roomie coming to town and I agreed to party with them over the Memorial Day Weekend. We were renting a small apartment at Wrightsville Beach and agreed that his roomie Gary could sleep on the couch for the duration of his visit. Lenny and I would keep the bedroom for ourselves.

"Lenny and I loved the beach and would usually bring a six-pack of beer for ourselves, and as long as we weren't too boisterous or littering stuff, no one seemed to care, although as you all know, there are rules against that kind of stuff.

"Anyway, I was jumping around in the surf when a wave sent me head over heels and when I popped up gasping for air my bikini top was floating in the water a couple feet away. Gary was fishing it out of the water just as I realized I was topless.

"Turn away from the beach," he said. I knew he was holding my top and turned away already embarrassed, instinctively trusting in him. He stepped next to me and held the top up to my breasts, hardly touching them. When I had the top in place, he tied the loose ends in a knot and I was as good as new.

"I don't think anyone saw," he said. I knew better, but thanked him for his chivalrous gesture.

We stayed at the beach until five or so and got a good buzz on from both the beer we'd brought and the weed Gary happened to have with him. Needless to say, the weed, beer and hot sun put me in a horny way, and although I got to nuzzle with my honey for a while, I was far from satisfied when we packed up and headed for the car.

It was decided that I would drive as they were both obviously further zonked than I was. Gary clambered into the backseat and was snoring before I'd driven out of the parking lot. Lenny was nursing a can of beer even after I'd warned him he was begging to get us pulled over.

I stopped complaining about it when he lit up another joint and handed it to me. "Seems like Gary's wiped out, huh?"

"Yeah," I replied, getting higher each time I took a toke from my joint. "But he's really nice. You know I lost my top in the water and he found it and helped me get it back on without making an issue out of it."