Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had seemed like an eternity. An ecstatic etern... No, she told herself, are you out of your mind? Get dressed, and get the hell out of here. That man in the bathroom is not your man. He... She heard the toilet flush. God, I loved it, she thought.

"Natalie?"

She didn't turn to him at once.

He called her name again.

"Natalie?"

She turned. He was standing in the doorway, a towel draped around his waist. He looked concerned.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, but I have to go."

"Okay," he said.

She felt suddenly embarrassed. She couldn't think of getting out of bed with a sheet clutched around her like they did in the movies. Without looking at him again, she got out of bed, put her back to him and got dressed. She put her bra on first, covering her breasts, and then her sweater immediately afterward, and was reaching for her skirt when he suddenly appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in against him.

He was hard again.

She stood quite still, feeling drained of all will, helpless to stop him, knowing that the moment he touched her she would be wet for him again.

She turned to look at him.

He nodded.

She nodded too.

He put himself in her and she clamped her legs around his waist. He fucked her senseless against the bedroom wall. Not stopping when the large picture of an elderly woman on horseback fell to the floor in a loud crash. Not stopping when she began speaking in tongues; not stopping until he spurted a vast amount of sperm into her and his legs, drained of their power, betrayed him, and coupled together, they sank slowly to the floor.

She wanted to know when they might be together again and didn't blink when he proposed that she and Katy drop by the following evening.

"I'll have some lamb chops delivered by the restaurant down the block."

"That sounds wonderful. Katy loves them," she said, then kissed him goodbye and left for home, hoping that Vic wouldn't be there before her. She reminded herself to invent a story for him just in case.

*****

Vic wasn't home when Natalie got there. She hurried into the bathroom and went right to the medicine cabinet. Automatically she reached for the pills to see if she had taken one that morning. It was the third day of the month... there were two pills missing.

Natalie's hopes soared.

12