Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning deliriously, Val wrapped her legs around his hips and ground her pelvis back against him.

"Okay, bitch, you can cum anytime now!" Dorian husked into her ear as he squeezed her breasts with both hands.

Val's orgasm hit her like a steamroller. His words had triggered it, of that she was certain. Her whole body convulsed. He cunt closed down on his cock like a vise, her fingers dug into his back and the moment she felt his ejaculate coating her vaginal walls wave after wave of beatific bliss overwhelmed her.

Although Val was unaware of it, her sister was reaching a shuddering climax at about the same time. And then, with both sisters' oblivious for the moment, both Dorian and Jessie moved away from them while beckoning Christy and René over to the bed.

Dorian whispered a quick command into both young girls' ear and they quickly pounced upon Val and her sister and began touching them everywhere.

In her decidedly euphoric sexual daze Val realized that someone's hands were rubbing, squeezing, and probing her all over.

Three other members of the audience joined Christy and René in the caressing and mauling of Heather and Val.

Vaguely, Val realized that not one, but two or even three different hands were squeezing her breasts. Someone else had several fingers in her oozing pussy, and yet another person was forcing something up her ass.

Just as a mouth closed down on her right breast, Val managed to open her eyes. At first she didn't believe what she was seeing, but then her mind kicked in and things fell into focus. Four women were hovering around her, poking probing, kissing and licking at different parts of her body. One was her friend and occasional lover, Wanda who was licking away at Val's cunt. Her breast was being sucked by a plain looking woman with short blonde hair whose name Val couldn't recall. And after a second look, Val figured out that the District Attorney's wife, Gladys Loudon, was probing her ass with her tongue.

A second later everything was blacked out when René's face loomed over Val's and she sent her tongue into Val's open mouth.

The two shared the kiss for several minutes. Val closed her eyes and gave herself to the hands and mouths, not caring who was doing what and let herself moan contentedly while the other's plundered Val's orifices at will, switching off with each other, even leaving Val to couple with, or grope others now on stage.

The kiss with René ended with her being pulled forcibly from Val's mouth. Val gasped and opened her eyes to see an extraordinarily long cock surging into her startled, open mouth.

Jay! She thought before the lengthy shaft caused her to start choking. The missile backed up immediately, and on reentering was not as forceful or deep as it had been at first.

This I can handle, Val thought, and surrendered again to the fondling, caressing and probing of the women while sucking away at Jay's prodigious cock.

How many mouths have had this instrument in them tonight? She wondered, but her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her sister's orgasm beside her.

Heather! I forgot all about her! I forgot everything with all this...

"Lift your ass for me," Jay ordered more than asked, taking her out of her thoughts for the moment. Val did so without thinking. Jay sent two lubed fingers into her rectum.

Where did all those hands go? Val wondered vaguely as Jay made small circles in her anus that brought her close to an orgasm; but somehow kept it from getting any closer than it was at the moment.

"Jay!" she barked pleadingly.

"Shush!" he whispered, "relax into the pleasure."

Val continued to whimper, wanting him to bring her over the edge, and as if heeding her desires, he added a third and then a fourth finger to her anus.

God, you could probably get a truck in there now, Val thought after the initial moans of pain from the stretching. But then the pain receded, or at least the new found pleasure surmounted it to the extent that she didn't care anymore.

Dazed, Val glanced around. She couldn't believe her eyes. Heather was being fisted by a thin brunette from the audience, and Wanda was sitting, or almost sitting on her face.

Out of her fogged state, Val thought she heard Dorian's voice asking: "How many can she take?"

"Christy can fist her if you're ready," Jay replied.

Some poor bitch is in trouble, probably that Zara, Val thought.

A moment later she belatedly realized it was her they meant. She found herself on her back with legs raised as a thick cock entered her anus.

Not too bad, she thought. Jay opened me enough so it didn't hurt at all. She opened her eyes momentarily and saw that Dorian was fucking her anally. A shadow cut Dorian from view; she knew that Jay was about to send his monstrously long cock into her pussy. Oh, shit! I'm being doubled! She thought and they followed the old adage attributed to the Chinese philosopher, Confucius: When rape inevitable, relax and enjoy it.

She wanted them to come inside of her. She wanted for it to be her body that got them off, to be the object of their lust, to be used and fucked in every way. Her whole body quivered with excitement; and then she started her orgasms and kept coming until long after they'd left her inert body and moved on to other willing women.

*****

The orgy continued while Val lay dormant in a stupefied orgasmic bliss.

But her sister, Heather was begging for more.
"I'll do anything you ask, just, please!"

Jessie, who had been fucking her up the ass, didn't reply. He cupped her mound firmly and shook his arm, which sent tremors through her. He slapped her cunt, concentrating on hitting the clit. She came with the third slap. The ache in her clit combined with the still reverberating nerves in her anus made her lightheaded.

Zara squatted next to them and watched with little to no real interest. Jessie began rubbing his palm over Heather's clit and she started to cry, hoping he wouldn't stop just as Zara reached out and sent an exploratory finger into Heather's cunt while Jessie's fingers danced over her slippery clit.

Zara pumped her fingers faster. Gasping, Heather warned them, "If you keep doing that... oh, Jesus, I'm gonna... c...c... CUM!"

Her orgasm detonated before she could finish, and she fell sideways as she spasmed. Zara's fingers were yanked from her hole, but Jessie managed to continue his strumming as waves of pleasure overtook her. The sensation of his strong fingers on her clit became too much to endure, but he kept touching her as she shuddered and cried. Her body felt heavy and molten, as if she'd been recast into a whole new person.

Moments later she was dimly aware of Solo's caresses on her thighs and belly, and Zara's tender kisses on her face. Have I died and gone to Heaven? She wondered before passing out from sexual exhaustion.

*****

An intense orgasm washed over Gladys. But Dorian continued to work his cock into her ass until she quieted and lay still. He let her rest for a few moments then said, "Now that you are relaxed, we can begin the real work. Turn over."

The moment she did, Christy began voluptuously kissing her mouth, almost bruising her lips. At the same time, Dorian spread oil over her breasts and kneaded it in. Gladys moaned unabashedly around Christy's tongue as the sensations from her nipples connected with her sex. Christy sucked in Gladys' full lower lip, ravishing it. Then she moved her mouth down to the older woman's throat, kissing and sucking as she moved along, leaving a half dozen highly visible hickeys Gladys would have difficulty explaining to her husband, the District Attorney the following morning.

But Gladys was beyond caring about anything but the sensations rippling through her body as Dorian tormented her breasts while delighting them at the same time. His fingers fluttering over her nipples, Christy's mouth on her neck, her ear, her throat, seemingly everywhere at once.

She arched her back and begged, "Someone... anyone... please suck them!"

Dorian obliged her and brought her to another crushing orgasm.

*****

René sought out Jay and pleaded with him to fuck her. He smiled kindly and told her he would... in time.

Using the fingers of both hands he worked on her pussy until it was open to twice its normal size when ready to accept a man's penis. Jay was a man who knew his way around a woman's pussy, and he soon had René moaning with anticipation by tugging on her abductor muscles and adding a third and then a fourth finger as she raised her pelvis in expectation of what was to come.

He waited patiently for René to settle and then maneuvered his hand until his thumb slipped in, and he began fisting her, twisting his wrist to the left and then the right. The unprecedented feeling of fullness sent René to her long awaited orgasm. But that was just the beginning. The more he moved his encased hand inside her, the closer she moved to rapture she hadn't believed possible.

She felt her fluids flushing around his fingers as he rubbed her clit with his other hand. René started pinching and pulling at her nipples to take her attention away from the pulsations coming from her center; waves seemed to be building each time he opened or closed his fist.

In a whisper he said, "You can let go now when you are ready."

Her orgasm already in progress for some time, moved into her nipples which she was still pulling and twisting and continued, but more roughly. Then with one final twist of his hand she exploded outward through her vagina and perineum. It continued up through her clitoris and mound, which he continued to stimulate with his other hand. René's senses were overwhelmed, and she began to scream, thrashing about as wave after wave after wave hit her. She thought it impossible for her to cum anymore and then she came again.

Her body was soaked with sweat when Jay extracted his hand from her cunt. A moment later he covered her with a huge towel, kissed her softly on the lips and told her to go to sleep, which she had no trouble doing.

The men were drained and unable to perform further. Oh, they could have performed cunnilingus on one or more of the remaining women, but even the women appeared to have been satiated enough to start seeking out their clothing which was strewn everywhere, or so it seemed.

The members of the club left shortly thereafter, singly or in pairs. Strangely enough, not one of them spoke a word until they were several blocks away in the safety of their respective automobiles.

Dorian had his 'crew', along with Jay Cutler, picked up any incriminating evidence, and then paid them their agreed upon fees.

Val was the only woman from the club remaining, and this was to insure that Dorian and Cutler were satisfied with the money she gave them.

Jay offered her a ride home, but she declined, telling him she had her own car in the lot outside. She thanked him for a magnificent performance and gave him an addition $1000 as a bonus. She also gave Dorian a similar amount and shook his hand while thanking him and his entourage for an unforgettable evening.

"Yes, it was rather unusual," Dorian said. "Perhaps we can do it or something similar again.

"Perhaps we can," Val said, already wondering how she could possibly top tonight's show.