Wilson's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers

"You swapped?" I could hardly believe my ears.

Chapter 3

"You must remember that it was quite early in our relationship. It had been such a crap day; we thought we'd liven things up. When we got back to the hotel, we went to the ladies' and changed clothes. We'd swapped identities before, but that usually entailed one of us standing in for the other on a date or that sort of thing. We'd never previously gone this far and Fran regarded it as a challenge. As she put it at the time, 'we'd see if we could carry it off, whilst having it off!' And then we both got a fit of the giggles." Recounting this was causing Clare to laugh. "I'm sorry Tom, I shouldn't be laughing, but it was very funny."

I didn't know what to say. In fact, I had a sneaking admiration for their brazenness.

"Did you ever do it again?"

"No, never. Quite soon after that I realised I loved you. And then it was out of the question. The point I am trying to make is that going to bed with him did not affect my love for you."

"I am just amazed, Clare. I had no idea."

I had often thought of that night in Brighton. Clare and I had enjoyed even better sex since, but Brighton was a seminal moment in our relationship. Now I had discovered that it had been Fran not Clare who had offered herself to me with such wild abandon. And no doubt Clare had behaved in a similar fashion with Ray. Hell, I even heard their bloody bedsprings! I became aware that I was getting aroused. What was the matter with me? Ten minutes ago I was angry, now I was getting an erection. Surely it was perverse to get a hard-on at the thought of what my future wife might have been doing with Ray some four years earlier. It may have been perverse, but there was no denying it was very erotic, and erotic enough for me to want her to do it again.

"Do you still want to go upstairs to him, Clare?"

She actually blushed. "I already told you it was a stupid idea."

There was a certain irony in the situation in that our roles were reversed, and that I was now the one trying to justify it to her. But whereas she had been acting on impulse, my actions were premeditated. Whereas she'd been driven by selfless compassion for Ray, my motives were utterly selfish. That is not to overlook the fact that Ray would get pleasure from Clare going to him, but it would be secondary to my own.

"No it wasn't a stupid idea. I think it just goes to show what I've always known, that you really are a very caring person." I took a deep breath. "Look, how can I put this Clare? If you still want to comfort him, go ahead. I won't mind." It was a blatant lie. I did mind – I minded that she might now not do it.

She kissed me full on the lips, her tongue seeking out mine. But I was impatient and I broke away.

"You know where he is, Clare. What are you waiting for?"

I remained seated, continuing to look in her eyes as she got to her feet.

"There is just one other thing," I reached under her short white skirt and carefully eased down her panties, "If you're really going to comfort him, I don't think you'll be needing these, do you?"

She stared straight back at me as she stepped out of them.

"You really are the most adorable man." She blew me a kiss and then she was gone. I heard the stairs creaking as she ascended, and a moment later, the sound of her knocking gently on his bedroom door. I picked up her discarded panties and pressed them to my face. They were still warm and I detected the musk of her sexual arousal as well as her Femfresh.

I heard her say, "Ray, can I come in?" and there was the sound of his door opening and closing. There was some muffled conversation and then it went quiet. My heart was pounding as I imagined the scene, his initial surprise and then his delight at the realisation of why she had come to him. In my mind's eye, they were already lying on his bed and kissing. I wondered how he would react when he slid his hand up the inside of her silky smooth inner thigh to discover that she wasn't wearing any panties. His finger would immediately penetrate her while she would be reaching for his penis. I suspected that she might want to take him in her mouth; she liked to do that. But what about Ray? Would he want to kiss her cleft and taste her arousal, or would he be so hungry for her that he would have to fuck her at once?

By now I was fiercely erect. I unzipped my trousers, and eased my dick out. I gently stroked it, wanting to delay the delicious moment of release for as long as possible. Soon I heard the rhythmic creaking of the bed, audible evidence of the sexual congress of my wife and my best friend. By now, I could no longer contain my excitement and I was masturbating furiously. I just had time to wrap Clare's dainty white knickers round the end of my cock before I was ejaculating.

I turned off the lights and went up to bed. When I woke up the following morning, Clare was lying on her back alongside me. She was motionless, save for the regular rise and fall of her breasts under the thin white sheet. I felt an overwhelming love for her. Her dalliance with Ray had only served to make her seem even more beautiful, even more desirable. I was still watching over her when she woke up and smiled at me.

"Morning."

"Hello Clare."

I turned on my side and snuggled up to her, cupping her breast at the same time. She turned her head to face me

"You're not cross with me?"

"No."

We kissed, a gentle loving kiss rather than a madly passionate one.

"I do so love you, Tom."

"I love you too."

"He hadn't been with another woman for over six months, you know."

"He must have been desperate."

"He was, but he only had one condom so we could only do it the once. This is my most fertile time remember...I couldn't possibly take any chances."

We kissed again and I felt for her opening. She was already wet and my fingers bathed in her lubricity. I felt her hand on my dick and I was instantly erect. She positioned her leg over my hip, and I penetrated her with ease. In this position I was able to continue fingering her clitoris. I wanted to hear more about what had happened.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, but that's all I'm going to say about it, Tom."

I carried on stroking her sensitive little bud, continuing to shaft her in a slow and deliberate manner. I was determined that she would achieve her sexual release first, but I did have an ulterior motive. I waited until I felt her tensing, until she was right on the brink of her climax, before I spoke.

"Did you suck him off as well, then?"

"Yes."

"And would you like to fuck him again?"

"Yes! Yes, I would!"

She could not say anything else; she was in the throes of an intense orgasm. In fact we both were, because her response to my questioning had triggered off my own powerful climax and I was jetting my semen deep into her core. Soon it was over, the intense sexual passion replaced by a sense of well-being and contentment. She had begun to nod off and I was aware that I was already shrinking and starting to slip out of her.

Now that I was no longer sexually aroused I tried to analyse the situation more objectively. My wife had been to bed with my best friend. How did I feel about it? It may have been illogical, but I loved her all the more for it. Was it morally wrong? Of course, but it was also intensely arousing. Clare had not wanted to talk about it, but when pressed she said that she'd enjoyed it and that she'd do it again. Admittedly, she was having an orgasm at the time but did that mean it was not true? I was glad he had used a condom. I smiled inwardly. How ironic it would have been if, having had her only the once, he had made her pregnant. I had not managed it and I had been trying for the past eighteen months.

I heard the front door closing and then Ray's car starting up. I did not blame him for deciding to go home; I too, would have felt embarrassed if our roles had been reversed. I glanced at Clare, who was still asleep. I got up to take a shower and that is when the idea came to me. I decided not to discuss it with her until I had had a bit more time to ponder on it. However, the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced it would work. The ideal opportunity to raise the subject came in the late afternoon, when we were having a cup of tea.

Chapter 4

"I've been thinking on and off about last night, Clare." In truth I had been thinking of nothing else. "Will you be honest with me?"

"I'm not going to give you a blow by blow account if that's what you mean."

"A blow by blow account?" I smiled at her choice of words. "That would be very nice, but that's not what I really want to talk about." She had a quizzical look on her face. "I actually want to talk about us. Now, how long have we been trying for a family; eighteen months?"

She nodded.

I continued. "It doesn't look as if it is going to happen, does it? So what other options do we have? The first one is adoption. We've talked about that already, and we both know it is not going to be easy. There are so many rules and regulations and we have to satisfy so many authorities. It will take a very long while, and at any stage someone can decide we are not fit to be adoptive parents. They don't even have to tell us why they have come to that decision.

The second option is artificial insemination. There is a fair bit of red tape with this too Clare. And do we really want to have a child without knowing anything about the father?"

"So Tom, are you trying to tell me you've changed your mind?"

"No Clare, far from it. But maybe there is another way and that's what I want to discuss." I picked up my teacup and took a sip. "What about Ray?"

"You mean have him donate his sperm?"

"Well, I suppose you could be artificially inseminated, if that's what you wanted, but I imagine it wouldn't be as much fun as a good old-fashioned fuck. And there'd be much less paperwork, too!" My attempt at humour was wasted.

"Have you spoken to him about this?" She frowned at me.

"Of course not! I wouldn't dream of doing so without speaking to you first. Look, have a think about it Clare, and if you are in favour, I'll talk to him."

We resumed our conversation later that night when we were already in bed.

"I've thought about what you said this afternoon, Tom."

My heart rate suddenly increased. "Go on."

"Well, if we do choose to go down this route, it has to be with you as well as him. That way, if I do fall pregnant, we can still believe it's our child."

"That's what I would want anyway."

"There is something else." She paused.

"I'm listening."

"I don't want you thinking badly of me, but I have to admit that I do find Ray sexually attractive."

"Why should I do that, Clare? We both know he's a nice guy, he's good-looking and in the sexual sense he's new to you. I would be surprised if he didn't turn you on."

"So I don't have to pretend that I'm not getting any pleasure out of it; that I'm just tolerating it in order to get in the family way?"

Just hearing her saying this was enough for me to start getting an erection.

"No you don't."

"And you won't get upset if I enjoy it? Because if that is likely to be the case, I suggest we forget the whole thing here and now. Much as I want a baby, I'm not going to have it jeopardising our marriage."

I placed her hand on my throbbing dick.

"Do you think I'm likely to get upset Clare?"

She smiled. "No, maybe not at the moment, but what about afterwards?"

I tried to sound serious. "I won't get upset, Clare."

"OK, Tom, I believe you." She gently squeezed me. "And now I think it's time we put this to good use, don't you?"

Ray and I always went to the pub on a Wednesday. It was our first meeting since he'd been with Clare. He was clearly on edge when he joined me at the table in the corner. I was much the same. What do you say to each other in such a situation? We tried for normality, discussing Arsenal's prospects of success in the Champions' League, but it was evident that whilst we might have been talking football, we were thinking Clare.

"Look Tom, about last Saturday. I am really sorry; it was all my fault. It might be better if I don't stay over any more."

"It wasn't your fault Ray. It wasn't Clare's either. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine, because I encouraged her. The point is that both Clare and I wanted it to happen. She doesn't regret it, and neither do I. But it's more than that, Ray." I had reached the point of no return. Even though he was my best friend, it was still embarrassing to have to admit to my deficiency in the reproductive department.

"We have been trying to start a family for over a year and a half without success. I'm not sterile, Ray, but my sperm count is very low. Clare and I have been talking about adoption or even artificial insemination, but the more we talked about it, the more we realised the ideal solution was staring us in the face."

"So what is the ideal solution?"

I looked around to make sure no one could hear me. "You are!"

"What? Are you trying to wind me up, Tom?"

"No, Ray. I wouldn't joke about this, I swear. Think about it for a moment from our point of view. We have both known you for years and we know what you're like. You're healthy. You're sane...well that might be stretching things, but you're not yet totally mad. And we both think an awful lot of you and... well, what I mean is that we both think we wouldn't have that much to worry about if you were the father."

"I don't know what to say, Tom. I'm really touched."

"Shall I tell you what we have in mind?"

"Go on."

"The general idea is that we both bonk her at every opportunity until she falls. If she does conceive I won't know that it's not mine, even if the chances are that it's yours. Whatever happens, I will take full responsibility for it, and my name will show as the father on the birth certificate.

What's important for us is that the child never doubts that I'm its natural father. The crucial thing for you to consider Ray, is if you could accept your child not knowing that you were its real father? You could see it as often as you wanted, of course, because you'd be its uncle anyway. But that's it; the child would only ever think of you as an uncle.

There is one other thing, Ray. I am embarrassed to say this but I have to, because Clare is so important to me. I don't want you to go with anyone else whilst you're bonking her."

"Do you really think I would, Tom?"

"I'm sorry, Ray."

"No, you're right to try to protect her. In your shoes I'd do the same." For a moment, he seemed as if he were about to be overcome with emotion, but he managed to control himself. He picked up his beer glass and took a swig. "I'll do it, Tom. How could I say no when I think of what you've both done for me." He was about to take a second mouthful, when another question occurred to him. "So, when do you want to make a start?"

"As soon as you want. You could come round this Friday evening and stop over, if it's convenient?"

Ray looked at me with a smile. "I think I can find a slot in my schedule."

Chapter 5

Clare made a point of getting home early that Friday afternoon. She was already in the bath when I arrived home. I opened a bottle of wine, poured out two glasses, and took them upstairs. I gave one to her and sat down on the edge of the bath.

"Hello Clare, how are you feeling?"

"A bit nervous, really." She took a sip of her wine.

"You'll be fine, you'll see." In an effort to allay her anxiety, I asked her a mundane question, as if we were planning a routine dinner party as opposed to a three-way fuck-fest.

"Have you decided on the menu?"

"I think so. I thought we'd want something light, so I'm doing poached salmon, new potatoes and salad. I've also put a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge."

I looked at my wine. "Well, there's one and a half left now. I'll put another one in when I go down."

I don't know if she was taken in by my apparent nonchalance, but in reality I was every bit as nervous as she was. Ray would be spending time with us, with one single purpose in mind, namely to get Clare pregnant. He would therefore be having her at every opportunity. It had seemed a good idea at the time but now I did feel somewhat apprehensive.

She had said that she was sexually attracted to him. Was it just because he was new to her, or was there something else? She had said that he was good in bed. Yes, she had also pointed out that he was no better than me, but when I thought about it, I recognised that she would hardly have said otherwise, would she? Moreover, she was reluctant to tell me what they had got up to the previous Saturday night. Was it just her natural discretion or might the reason for her reticence be that she had enjoyed it more than she had wanted to let on? I knew he was a bit bigger than me - there are no secrets in the showers after a football match - but Clare had already ridiculed the notion that size matters. But could she have said that so as not to hurt my pride?

Perhaps I was being paranoid. After all the whole business had been my idea in the first place. I knew Clare loved me, so why should I doubt her? And Ray? He was my best friend before he was my brother-in-law and if anything was certain in this world, I could be certain he would never betray my trust. The important thing was that Clare became pregnant. What did it matter if she enjoyed herself at the same time? And why shouldn't Ray do likewise? He had suffered a grievous loss; was still suffering if truth were known. Was he not deserving of some pleasure?

"Tom," I heard her say, "you look miles away. Don't you think you should get a move on?"

I looked at my watch "Yes, you're right." I got to my feet. "Clare, there is just one thing ... it might seem weird that I'm saying this to you but... I really want you to enjoy yourself!"

She was smiling. "Thank you Tom, I'll try!"

I felt my cock twitch at her words.

She got up from the bath, flecks of bath foam clinging to her rounded breasts. I noticed that she had trimmed the hair at the front of her bush as usual, but as she stepped out of the bath I could see that she had also depilated the area either side of her cleft.

"Do you like it?" She had a mischievous grin on her face.

Did I like it? She looked good enough to eat! I knelt in front of her as she raised her leg so as to afford me a perfect view of her vagina. I licked the smooth plump lips of her labia tasting the perfume of the bath salts before my tongue forced them apart and I savoured her arousal. But not for long! She pulled away, delighting in her ability to tease me.

"Sorry, Tom, but I have to get ready."

By the time I had showered, she had done her hair and was sitting at the dressing table applying her make up. All she had on were a pair of white lacy panties, which were cut high, and whilst not qualifying as a thong, still revealed a lot of her smooth buttocks. She saw me come in and held out the matching bra.

"Yes or no?"

"I don't think so, Clare." I looked at her firm breasts. "You don't need one anyway."

As I got dressed, I anticipated the evening ahead, aware of my increasing excitement. I suspected that it was not normal to be so sexually aroused at the prospect of my wife having sex with another man, but normal or not, that was the reality. In fact I was so excited I conjectured that even if there had been no pressing need of Ray, I would have had to invent a reason to involve him. I glanced across at Clare as she stared at the mirror and pursed her lips. She stood up to don a skimpy pale green top and a short white wrap over skirt that contrasted with her tanned midriff. Her dark hair was combed down, almost touching her shoulders. She was having trouble doing up her necklace and I offered to help. It was more difficult than I imagined because the clasp was very small and in my nervous state, I was all fingers and thumbs. I detected her perfume, and bending down to get another sniff, I was rewarded with an enchanting view of her unfettered breasts.

Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers