Wilson's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octavian
Octavian
172 Followers

"I'll tell you something, Clare. Ray is going to be one very happy man." I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I nuzzled her ear.

"But I want you to be happy too."

Deliberately echoing her earlier words, I smiled as I said, "I'll try."

She was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

Ray arrived with a large bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine. We were already sitting in the lounge when Clare joined us a short while later. Ray got up as she walked across to him. He could not fail to notice her breasts swaying under her pale green cotton top.

"Hello Ray. Thank you for the flowers; they're lovely." They touched lips rather than kissed.

"My pleasure, Clare. You look delightful, I must say."

He was dead right too; she did look delightful, and she oozed sex appeal.

Our conversation was rather stilted as we tried to pretend that ours was a perfectly normal dinner party. After we had eaten we returned to the lounge. Even though we had each consumed a couple of glasses of wine, we still seemed to be on edge and none of us wanted to be first to make a move. To make matters worse, so to speak, Ray was not even sitting with us on the sofa. I suggested that we might all benefit from watching an adult video together. It also meant that Ray had to join us on the sofa in order to watch it. I set up the television and returned to my seat, remote control in hand.

Clare, already revealing a fair amount of thigh, was sitting in the middle of the sofa with Ray on her left. I sat down to her right and zapped the video. The screen came to life; a girl was out in the country having a picnic with two men. Suddenly she jumped up, the reason quickly becoming obvious. It seemed she had ants in her pants. Her partners rushed to her assistance and, this being a porn film, immediately removed the offending undergarment before closely inspecting her nether regions. The next moment one of them was licking her whilst the other had unzipped himself and was pushing his rigid dick into her mouth.

I felt myself becoming aroused, partly as a result of the film, but also because of Clare's proximity to Ray. I held her hand in mind and gave her a brief kiss. By now both men on the screen were naked and the blonde girl was sucking each of them in turn. Without taking my eyes from the action I felt for her upper thigh. Although her legs were together, there was no resistance as I slipped my hand between them and ran my fingers over the smooth skin. I was already erect, and as I had not felt it necessary to put on any underwear, it was rather prominent. I glanced at Ray who was seemingly engrossed in the film.

The girl on the screen was now on her hands and knees, with one stud fucking her whilst she sucked on the other. I slid my hand up Clare's leg until my little finger was pressing against her panties. Without making it too obvious I felt for her crack, trying to separate her labia lips through the hot and increasingly damp cotton. I kissed her again, and this time her tongue was immediately pushing its way into my mouth. With my free hand I began to undo the buttons of her top. A moment later I was teasing her exposed nipples. She responded in kind and gripped my erection. I opened my eyes and saw that Ray was watching us. By now I was becoming emboldened by events both on and off screen. I unfastened her skirt to reveal her white panties. The shadow of her pubic hair was clearly visible through the thin fabric.

"She looks lovely, doesn't she, Ray?"

He nodded.

"Why don't you take them off? She looks even nicer without them."

He looked quizzically at her and spoke softly. "Would you like that, Clare?"

Only the ticking of the clock could be heard in the silence that followed. She looked unblinking at me as she answered him in a breathless voice.

"Yes."

The sexual tension in the room had been growing with every minute but it seemed to increase ten-fold as he knelt down in front of her. I sat back in the sofa and watched her staring at him as he reached up under skirt and began to slide them down. She raised herself slightly so as to make it easier for him. She had hardly moved at all, but she could not have sent a louder or clearer signal of her desire to have sex with him. My heart was pounding so fast and so loud I wondered if I was about to suffer a heart attack. Having slipped her panties over her feet, he gently parted her legs and the next moment he was kissing her pudenda. He pulled her forward slightly so that he could get a better angle to work on her. I was mesmerised at the sight of him pushing his tongue into her cleft, slurping her feminine juices, and sucking on her clitoris.

Her sexual tension communicated itself to me in the fierce way she was now gripping my erection. I indicated for her to let go of me and stood up to remove my clothes. Her eyes met mine, and we continued looking at each other until hers began to glaze over as her climax grew near. She was holding his head in both hands and pushing herself up into his mouth as he licked and tongued her to a momentous orgasm. Her loud groans turned to soft whimpers as she collapsed back on the sofa. Ray planted one more kiss on her mound before he got to his feet. His mouth and chin were slick with her juices as he started to undress.

"Clare, I want you!" I was so tense my voice sounded different. I knelt down between her spread-eagled legs, and guided my throbbing cock into her hot and exceedingly wet canal. She opened her eyes at the initial touch of my cock head, before wrapping her arms around me as she welcomed me into her body. I could not hold back and began to pound into her. I was far too excited to last and within a short space of time I was spurting deep inside her. We kissed with a real passion, a frantic mashing together of lips and tongues. Wrapped in her arms and legs, still sheathed in her vagina, and with my tongue in her mouth, I was totally immersed in the love of my life. I did not want it to end, but Ray was waiting.

He was standing alongside us and stroking his erection. I already knew that overall, he was a bit bigger than me, but nevertheless I was still surprised that it was so much thicker than mine when erect. His bulbous crown, atop the rigid shaft, was thicker still. There were some similarities; we were both circumcised and his balls did not look any bigger than mine but whilst his were potent, mine were not, and it was the knowledge of this, rather than the differences in size, which made me feel inadequate. I got to my feet aware that I was already shrinking, a condition that only served to fuel my sense of inferiority.

Clare remained on the edge of the sofa, still sitting on her open skirt and with her legs still spread wide. My essence was already beginning to seep out of her, trickling down her perineum and onto her skirt. I sat down next to her and held her hand before pressing it to my lips. The video was still playing but no one was paying any attention to it, so I switched it off with the remote.

Ray knelt down between her legs and pushed at her entrance. It had already opened to me, but he was that much thicker. For one brief moment there was equilibrium between her resistance and his pressure. But it was only for that one brief moment. Her opening dilated, and his thickness slowly disappeared into her hot wet depths. He remained upright, the only point of contact between them being their conjoined sexual organs. He withdrew in similar unhurried fashion, his shaft smeared with a cocktail of my sperm and her ample lubrication. It seemed that he was about to pull out completely; half of his crown being visible; but the next moment he was gliding back in. It had started as a slow leisurely fuck, but the tempo was beginning to increase. And as his speed increased, so in equal measure did his force. He leant forwards and placed his hands on the sofa either side of her waist, in order to get more purchase. I was suddenly aware that I was again erect and that I was stroking myself.

He was now shafting her in earnest, her body juddering under his onslaught. There was no doubting that she was enjoying it. She groaned as her breath was being forced from her with each powerful thrust, but she was also raising herself to meet him, to ensure that she took every single throbbing millimetre of his potent thickness. Earlier she had wrapped her arms around me; now in a bittersweet moment, they were wrapped around him. A few seconds later his climax was upon him and he was filling Clare's womb with jet after jet of life-forming sperm.

Had I just witnessed the moment of conception? The idea of her being pregnant was overwhelming. On the one hand I was extremely happy for Clare, yet on the other, I was close to tears because the chances of it being mine were negligible. I was amazed at the intensity of my sexual arousal, yet at the same time I felt shame for being so perverted. She was my wife but for some inexplicable reason I wanted her all the more when she had been with him. Even though I was still erect, I wanted him to stay inside her for as long as possible. There was no logic; nothing made sense any more.

Ray pulled out and flopped down on the sofa beside Clare, his wet and sticky cock softening before my eyes. Clare, naked save for her unbuttoned green top, got to her feet, and as she did so, I gently pulled her towards me. Before I knew it, I was caressing her buttocks and kissing the hair on her mound. Might a new life be forming deep within her even as I kissed her? I pulled away to study her soft femininity and saw his cum oozing from her puffy wet lips. I felt her hands on my head and I glanced up, past her soft, rounded stomach, and past her naked breasts. It was her eyes that caught my attention; she had never looked at me with more affection.

"I love you so much, Tom."

On an impulse I pressed my face to her and forced my tongue in her cleft. It was as much a gesture of love as one of sex. It was not her usual taste; there was a much sharper tang to it. It was semen, Ray's semen. I let her go; she picked up her knickers and left the room.

Chapter 6

There was a deafening silence. I did not know what to say to Ray, and I imagined he must have had the same problem. I mean what could he say? He was no more likely to comment on Clare's performance than I would his technique. It was a strange situation in more ways than one. Here we were sitting together on the sofa, both of us bollock naked, and both of us lost for words. It was Ray who finally broke the ice.

"Do you want to know something, Tom?"

"Go on."

"I don't think the curtains go with the carpet!"

I just had to laugh.

"Very droll, Ray. Can I get you another drink?"

"I'd like a glass of water, please Tom."

I went to the kitchen and returned with two full glasses.

He took the proffered glass from me. "Thanks Tom. I suppose I should ask you if you're still OK with all this."

"I'm fine, thanks Ray. But there is something I have been meaning to ask you."

He looked expectantly at me.

"Did you know about Brighton?"

"Didn't you?"

"No, I had no idea. I only found out last Saturday."

"There's no point in letting it upset you, Tom. It was four years ago after all."

"I'm not upset about it...I just wondered if you knew, that's all."

"Fran told me after about a month or so. It was her idea by the way. She was very adventurous when it came to sex, believe me. It was just one of her many endearing qualities."

"So why didn't you say anything to me?"

"Well shortly after I found out, you told me you were getting really fond of Clare. What would you have said if I had then told you that she'd recently been on the end of my dick? If our roles had been reversed, would you have told me?"

"No, I suppose not."

Clare was carrying a tray as she entered the room. She had put her white panties back on and had done up the two middle buttons of her green top. She was not revealing much, but just enough to be utterly irresistible, an amalgam of pure innocence and sheer sensuality.

"Who wants a coffee?" She began to smile when she saw Ray and I turned to see the cause.

Ray was getting another erection, and seeing his, I felt mine rising in unison.

The atmosphere was heavy with sex. Clare was sitting in the chair opposite, her skimpy panties now clearly outlining her cleft. I was about to pass the sugar to Ray when I heard her whispering, reciting something or other. I turned to face her and saw that she was pointing to Ray and me alternately.

"Ip, dip sky blue, who's it, not you! Not because you're naughty, not..." She stopped when she became aware that Ray and I were staring at her with bemused expressions on our faces. "It's all right", she said, a look of innocence on her face, "I haven't gone bananas."

"No?" I sounded less than convinced.

"No!" she responded in a firm tone. "It's just that you're both hard and I was trying to decide who I should go to bed with first. However, Tom, since you've been so rude," she emphasised the word, 'rude' and wagged her finger at me, "I'm going to go with Ray!"

She had told me off, but with such a warm smile I could not possibly take umbrage.

Ray could not wait to finish his coffee and gulped the rest of it down in one swig. I was pleased to see that he had the presence of mind to go upstairs and leave us alone for a private moment.

"Are you all right, Tom? I was only joking." Clare looked concerned.

I nodded. "I know you were, Clare. Yes I'm fine."

As she bade me goodnight, she gave me a passionate kiss, reaching down at the same time to hold my dick.

"I'm going to take care of Ray and then I'll join you in bed."

I watched her pert little bum as she walked to the door. She turned round, blew me a kiss and left the room.

I lay in bed, doing my best to resist the temptation to masturbate as I heard Ray fucking Clare in the adjacent bedroom. It must have been twenty minutes later when the bedroom door opened and Clare padded over the side of the bed and got in.

"Tom," she whispered, "are you awake?"

"Clare," I said, "get real! Do you honestly think I could have gone to sleep, knowing that you were coming back?"

"I want you, Tom." I simply adored that soft sensual voice of hers.

We kissed with the force and passion of our early days. I cupped a breast and felt for her nipple, a nipple that was already hard and extended. My tongue teased the other one, and I felt her fingers on the back of my neck. My hand crept down from her breast, and traversed the rounded, smooth and firm skin of her stomach, before my fingers reached her slit and felt for her opening. I inserted my finger into her, and then a second. Finally I had three fingers stretching her cum-filled canal, three fingers bathing in Ray's sperm, wallowing in its texture and slipperiness. I withdrew them and sought out her clitoris in order to tease it.

She was now holding my erection as I switched between her sensitive little nub and her opening, alternately using one finger or three. She was tensing and I sensed she was quite close. My fingers were back inside her wet depths but this time, when I withdrew them, I fumbled for her mouth. I felt her teeth, and then her tongue and finally her lips as she sucked each of them clean in turn. I went back to work on her little button and the very next moment she was experiencing a climax, an intense all-encompassing climax, and a climax that rendered her all but senseless.

It was now my turn, and I positioned myself between her legs. She was so full of cum that I did not even have to push to gain entry; I was fully inside her before I knew it. She was so full of cum that she squelched each time I thrust into her. She was so full of cum that she slurped each time I withdrew. And within less than a minute, she was full of even more!

I woke up the following morning to the sound of running water emanating from the en-suite bathroom. I opened the door and went in. Clare was washing herself on the bidet.

"Morning Clare."

"Morning Tom. I'm sorry if I woke you, but I had to clean myself up. I was a bit ripe. Stale cum is not the most pleasant of odours."

She got off the bidet and began to dry herself with a towel.

"So, how do you feel?" I asked.

"Fine! Well maybe a little tired, but otherwise OK. What about you though, Tom? What do you think about it all now?"

"I honestly don't know what to say. I want you to get pregnant, so from that point of view, I'm glad. But I am a bit worried about my reaction; it can't be normal to get so turned on. Watching him fucking you last night was one of the most exciting things I've ever seen. Why should that be? Why should I love to see you stretched round his cock? Why do I want you to go to him again?"

"I can't give you the answer, Tom." She looked at me in the compassionate way I had grown to love so much,

"Clare!" I dropped to me knees and embraced her. "I love you." I knew I had tears in my eyes; I just did not know why. I pulled the towel away and kissed the soft curve of her stomach, the downy hair on her navel, and finally her crack. I looked at the full pink lips. She looked no different from yesterday afternoon, yet since then Ray had fucked her twice. Twice, those succulent pink lips had yielded to Ray's bulbous crown. Twice, she had been fully impaled upon his rigid thickness. Twice, she had milked him of his male seed. The words came unbidden to my lips.

"Go to him, Clare."

I looked up at her as I freed her from my embrace. She smiled at me as she stepped out of the bathroom. My eyes followed her as she opened our bedroom door and turned towards Ray's room. She had not uttered a single word. And she had not put on a single stitch.

An hour or so later we were sitting at the table and having breakfast. It was two weeks ago when we last had breakfast together and so much had happened in the interim. I had not then known about Brighton but even so, that was long enough ago to be discounted to a large extent. What I did know was that they had fucked at least three times since then. I watched their body language as Clare offered him a choice of cereals. They exchanged smiles as she passed him his cornflakes. Were their smiles warmer, given that they had made love within the past sixty minutes? Was his seed trickling out of her, even as she smiled at him? It was certainly a sensation to which she would soon become accustomed, because Ray would be staying overnight five or six times a week.

Chapter 7

It was proving to be one of the best summers on record. The garden was ablaze with colour as lupines, delphiniums and foxgloves came into flower. We would take a glass of chilled wine and sit out in the garden during the long summer's evenings, confident in our belief that life did not get much better. We would go to bed with the windows wide open and wake to the sound of songbirds heralding the dawn of a new day. But sometimes I woke to a different sound, the sound of love making in the next bedroom. She would return to me, still wet from him, and I would find her irresistible.

The weekends were best, because she would be naked under her light cotton summer dress the whole time. We would usually have an alfresco lunch in the garden and find ourselves nodding off in the afternoon, the sultry stillness broken only by the sound of the distant cuckoo. More often than not, Clare and I would make love. In the early summer, modesty prevailed and we would go into the house, but later on we grew bolder, and would do so in the garden. Ray would pretend to be asleep, just like I did, on other days, when Ray, emboldened by my example, would beckon Clare over to sit on his exposed erection. I loved to watch her hitch her dress up, stand astride him and impale herself on it.

Octavian
Octavian
172 Followers