Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See ya' Thursday, Pussy!" Tyrok slammed towards Myron, tossing his sweat-drenched towel right into Myron's face. Myron remained speechless as he cowardly watched his beautiful girlfriend obediently following behind the black boy, carrying his gym bag as if she was some sort of servant.

Myron had not heard from Becky in the next 2 days. He walked around feeling defeated, and humbled by the potential lost of his girl.

During the next game against Tyrok and the Baker College team, Tyrok had continued the obscene trash-talking, telling Myron that he had been "pulverizing that pussy" 4 to 5 times a day, and that she was his "bitch" now.

Myron wanted to die. He thought about taking a swing at the considerably-shorter black boy but was also afraid. He had no 'fight' in him, whatsoever.

During this 135-9 defeat Myron was so humiliated he could barely stand. He was saddened by the loss of his Becky and even more humbled by Becky's decision to be with Tyrok. He felt defeated, and was defeated.

Becky had become Tyrok's and nine week's later Becky had dropped off the Cheer Squad, pregnant with Tyrok's baby.

This also continued with the other girls on the Cheerleading Squad. By mid season, 11 of the 15 white girls had dropped off the squad, pregnant with one of the black players from the other colleges' children. The other 4 girls were with black players from either Baker College, Simmons College, or the other all-black colleges.

The U Tech team finished the season 0-32, never coming closer than 85 points in any game. During the 8 regular season games against Baker, Tyrok averaged 47 points against Myron, while Myron only averaged 1 point per game.

The humiliation was so great for Myron that he thought about quitting the team. But, his commitment to the scholarship kept him playing basketball for U Tech. He had little choice but to continue to play in order to have his tuition paid.

The next 3 seasons to follow met with the same humiliating results. Myron, with his all-white U Tech team, finished every season losing every game, every one of them to the all-black colleges in the conference, 0-32.

Myron's four year collegiate career of 0 wins and 128 losses was degrading. Even more degrading was the fact that every year every one of the 15 white cheerleaders on every squad began dating black players from the other colleges. Not some or a few, but every single one of them.

Many had to drop off the squad to have babies - and each year more than half of the girls had dropped out of school completely. By the time Myron was ready to graduate he had all but forgotten about Becky until he saw her at the supermarket one day.

She looked run down and was pushing a stroller with 3 black children inside. She was also noticeably pregnant, again. She looked at Myron but quickly looked away. Her right upper arm adorned a tattoo of a black spade symbol, a full 2 inches in size.

He dared not approach her and was humbled by the fact that the black guys had not only dominated him and the rest of the white guys on campus, but they had already taken many of the prettiest white girls in the school.

It was a humbling feeling for Myron. He wanted to forget school and move on.

Myron was glad to graduate. He thought his opportunites to find a woman "had to" be better outside of college. They just had to be, he thought?...

END PART I

12