Wimpass Sub Ch. 05

Story Info
Steve is subjected to the worst humiliation ever.
4.5k words
4.23
65.6k
29

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
538 Followers

BE WARNED, that this chapter could also be under the Gay Male category. Also, it will make a lot more sense after reading the first 4 chapters.

_______________________

I had a lot of work to do that Monday and was at the office by 7am. I usually try to get a full hour with no one around making it really easy to get a lot done. However, at 7:30am Peter sauntered into my cubical.

"I fucked my wife's fat ass six fucking times and jerked off obsessively this weekend imagining that superhot piece of ass you got at home. That's more action my Sally's gotten from me in years," Peter bragged pushing my keyboard to the side and sitting in the exact spot the last time he was in my cubicle.

Anxiety filled my head and my heart began to race, "I'm glad you're now getting enough at home," I said defiantly trying to hide my fear, "now you won't need to bother Alicia anymore."

"Hardly," Peter laughed out loud, "At home I'm stuck with missionary and if I'm lucky doggy style. That conservative cunt can only do it on bed. There are no blowjobs, no anal, no fucking her in the shower and she'd never let me spank her. Nothing like that sweet slut of yours. She does everything and anything I want. Believe me, I'll be tapping that tight pussy as much as possible." I couldn't keep from noticing the bulge growing in his pants. "You see? Makes me fucking hard just thinking about that perfect slut."

Images of me sucking off his big cock and watching him fucking my wife flooded my brain and filled my cock with blood. I was disgusted with myself for getting so turned on thinking about him dominating me and my wife.

He stood up just enough to scan over the top of my cubicle, "I can't wait to fuck her tight ass before making her suck me off," he said unbuckling his pants, "just thinking about her big tits wrapped around my cock makes me want to cum. See how hard it makes me?"

He pushed his pants halfway down his thighs and there is was again, his hard beautiful cock and that overpowering smell of his sex. The combination made my mouth water and my little cock throb mercilessly in my pants. I hated myself for that. "Jerk me off," he ordered leaning back on my desk, "my wife's loose pussy, your hands, your mouth, I don't give a shit, I just need some fucking relief until I can get more of that whore of yours."

"This is crazy," I muttered, "anybody can catch us and we'd get fired."

"All the more reason to get the fuck to it, Steve; my cock sucker sub," he laughed accentuating the urgency with several snaps of his fingers, "nobody's around now and it won't take long. I haven't cum yet today."

Alicia's words repeated in my head, "....just a couple of days...", as I submitted to my blackmailer and wrapped my hand around the base of his big cock. The skin stayed with my hand and his tight ball sack bounced slightly with every stroke up and down the hard shaft. He obviously hadn't shaved since last Friday and his balls were covered in a soft short black fur.

"You know when I walked into your house last Friday, John was naked on your couch jerking off while your wife was by the door naked on her knees waiting to blow me." Peter's breathing began to quicken, "'Please let me suck your cock, sir, please,'" He mocked in a high girlish voice, "and, like a bitch in heat she yanked my pants off. What a fucking slut," he moaned obviously enjoying what I was doing with my hands, "I made her beg some more before forcing it down her throat. I'd never had a BJ like that in my life. Oh yeah..." he breathed in deeply, "just thinking about that is going to make cum."

I was suddenly panicked as I realized my situation. With his cock pointed at me if he came my work clothes would be covered in semen, "Please, don't fucking cum on me," I pleaded, "I've got to work in these clothes today."

He laughed out loud, the pace of his breathing picked up, and his cock grew harder: I could tell he was close, "If you don't want it on your clothes you better cover it with your wimpy little mouth," his eyes rolled back into his head, "just like your wife."

Feeling my options were few I leaned forward and took the head of his cock into my mouth. "Faster," he moaned pushing my head down, "jerk me off faster." His balls began to slap against my hand as I moved it as quickly as I could. He had forced my head so far down that his cock had reached the entrance of my throat. That's when the first powerful stream of cum shot directly down it. I coughed the slimy bitter cum back into my mouth and it was followed by several more explosions filling my mouth completely; man, this guy came by the fucking ton! I had no choice but to swallow and keep swallowing.

Even after his orgasm subsided, the pressure on the back of my head remained. He stood up, I assumed to look around again, keeping his cock in my mouth, "Don't stop," he demanded, "and play with my balls too. Looks like we have a few more minutes." As ordered, I continued to slowly jerk him off and used my other hand to cup and squeeze his balls. He forced my head to move in time with my hand, "like this...do it like this." After showing me what he wanted he put his hands on his hips. I was then fully sucking his semi hard cock. My dick was as hard as a rock and I wanted to cum so badly. I had to admit to myself that I was getting off being Peter's cocksucker and it made me feel extremely degraded.

"Anyway," he picked up where he had left off, "After I came, your whore kept sucking me off, just like you're doing now, and John asks her if she liked my cock. With her mouth full of cock she looked me in the eyes she nodded her head. He told her that she was to suck me off anytime I wanted and again she nodded yes."

He lifted my chin to make eye contact, "now I have two cock suckers anytime I want." Peter laughed before closing his eyes enjoying the BJ he was getting. As his cock began to harden my body filled with anger and hate for forcing me to do this. I hated him for being such an asshole and bragging about his escapades with my wife. I felt humiliated and defeated and all the strength Alicia had given me over the weekend had been wiped out in a matter of minutes with this creep. But I mostly hated myself for being so turned on. Why did being humiliated and degraded make me so hard? I couldn't wait until Alicia worked her plan and got me out of this. But until she did, I knew I had to do whatever he wanted.

Shortly after his cock grew fully hard the elevator bell rang signifying that someone was about to enter the office. Peter quickly pulled his cock from my mouth and buckled up his pants, "There's a janitorial room by the elevator on the empty level two floors up," he told me as I frantically wiped the drool and semen off my face with my sleeve. "Meet me there at 11:30 for lunch and I'll tell you more stories about your wife." He patted the bulge in his pants, "And don't worry about lunch, I'm buying." He left my cubical chuckling loudly leaving me feeling devastated and helpless. There was no way I could concentrate on work and for the rest of the morning. I was shaking with too much fear and anger.

**************************

I stood in front of the door labeled Janitorial for several minutes. I was early. My palms were sweaty, my head was pounding, and my heart raced widely in anticipation. The entire morning my mind had been consumed by images of sucking Peter's cock. How I'd need to do it, fast or slow, licking his shaft, sucking on his balls. I was still angry about being forced into it, but, at the same time I was obsessed with what it was going to be like and I was completely wound up and as horny as I'd ever been in my life.

I swallowed hard as he approached with a shit eating grin on his face. By the time he reached me I had averted my eyes to the floor out of shame. "Been waiting long?" he laughed sliding a key into the lock, before swinging it open and turning on the light inside. The room was small about 8 feet square with a tile floor and white freshly painted walls. There was a mop sink and paper towel dispenser to the right and a black plastic and metal chair up against the opposite wall, otherwise the room was empty. Peter shut the door and locked it, "I hope you're hungry," he teased slapping me hard on the ass, "I've got another full load for you." He walked to the chair and pointed to the floor in front of him, "On your knees you fucking wimp and take off my pants."

I shook my head in anger and scowled at him while crouching to my knees. Peter's mood changed quickly and he slapped me hard across the side of my head. It had been many years since I'd been hit and I forgot how much it hurt, "Oww, fuck!" I cried, "That fucking hurt!"

"Look you little faggot," he screamed at me in a rage that scare the living shit out of me, "from now on, you show me your fucking nice face. I won't accept any attitude from you. You got that you bitch?" He slapped me again, harder than the last, and suddenly I was very afraid of him, "I asked you a fucking question," he barked.

"Yes," I replied meekly.

I was assaulted by another heavy blow to the head, "That's yes Master to you, fuck wad sub. And you better be fucking smiling when you say it."

My ears were ringing and as I focused my gaze down at the floor. I smiled, "Yes Master."

"That's better," he said, his voice suddenly calm, "Now get me out of these shoes first."

"Yes Master," I smiled, and, with all dignity gone, I began removing his shoes. Anger had left me, being horny was gone, and all that was left was fear. I'm a little guy at 5'8 and 150 pounds of nothing and I have never been a fighter. Compared to his 6 foot plus height and very muscular build I felt like I was at his mercy.

After his pants and underwear were around his ankles the room filled with that powerful and nauseating smell of his sex. Peter took a seat and lifted his feet, "are you ready for some cock sucking, sub?" he asked holding his hard cock at the base and shaking it while I pulled his clothes off his feet.

"Yes Master," even though I felt stupid saying that to him, I wasn't willing to provoke any more blows to the head.

He asked me to give him his underwear, a pair of grey cotton bikini briefs, "put your arms on my thighs...that's right, and start jerking me off and playing with my balls. Perfect...now open your mouth." I did as I was told and as he turned his underwear inside out a malicious smile formed on his face. He then proceeded to stuff the crotch and ass of his sweaty underwear into my mouth leaving much of the waistline hanging past my lips, "Suck on that for a while," he instructed pushing my chin up, "lots of protein and fluids in there."

I succumbed and sucked on his gross underwear. I could taste his cum, something even more bitter, and something else that I was afraid to admit. "Taste it?" he chided, "I've been wearing them all weekend getting them ready for you. I even stopped showering. Got to be lots of cum, my wife's pussy, some shit, and more piss than I care to admit." His laugh was full of self-gratification. "Okay, now get up and strip, sub! From now on when you're in this room you must be naked."

I baulked, I didn't want to do it and shook my head no. Another hard blow across the other side of my head made the tears well up in my eyes. He laugh and reached for his pants pulling out his phone, "Fucking crying," he laughed sadistically, "I like that." He thumbed the phone, "Did I show you this picture?" he asked turning his phone to me. There I was, standing in the aisle of the bus, pants down, holding my hard cock, and every guy in the background with a look of shock or disgust on their faces. "Or how about this one," he flipped to a shot of a naked Alicia kneeling on the floor with a cock in her mouth and another in her hand. You couldn't see the guy's faces but I knew it was the groom and best man.

He turned the phone to himself and continued flipping through more pictures, "Fuck...she is so hot! Do I need to remind you what happens to these if you don't do what I tell you?"

I stopped jerking his cock and reached for the underwear to plead my case. He hit me again so hard I fell to the ground, "Don't fucking touch that," he yelled, his rage fully present, "I fucking told your to strip, now strip and be fucking grateful that I'm not asking you to dance while you do it!"

My hands began to shake as I got up to my feet and started taking off my cloths, "Even your socks," he ordered, "and put everything in the corner." By the time I had resumed jerking him off, the underwear in my mouth was soaking wet and I was shivering from cold and fear. "You're so fucking pitiful, you discussed me," he said with distain pushing the underwear further into my mouth. "How the fuck did you end up with a hot babe like Alicia? You have a small dick, you're a fucking little wimp, and she's three fucking feet taller than you...I just don't get it.

"Fuck it, it doesn't really matter because she's mine now." His cock was getting really hard in my hands, "So... where was I...oh yeah, I made her stand up so I could check out that hot fucking body of hers. God, her skin is perfect, no marks or blemishes very taunt and smooth. Her tits are big and firm, her ass is athletic and hard and her legs are incredibly muscular. And I love her little pink pussy lips and how wet she gets. John and I spent a fair amount of time just feeling her up and comparing notes.

"I asked her if she was a bad girl. Of course she said yes. I told her she needed to be punished for being so bad and without any prompting she put her hands on the back of the couch and pushed out her ass, 'please punish me, sir,'" Peter mocked in a high pitched voice. "I spanked that fine ass and fingered her soaked pussy until those cheeks were as red as an apple. And that bitch loved every second of it. Fucking amazing!"

"Okay..." he slowly pulled the wet underwear from my mouth, "let's put these here," he said carefully placing them over my head so that the wet crotch clung to my nose. "That's an improvement," he laughed, "now bring me your pants." After retrieving them he place them at the foot of the chair, kneeled on them, and put his head in the seat so his hairy wet asshole was staring me in the face, "rim my ass and jerk me off, sub," he commanded.

I was thoroughly disgusted but knew what would happen if I refused, "Yes Master," I conceded kneeling behind him on the cold tile floor. I took a deep breath and held it as I craned my neck and pushed my tongue past the hair to made contact with his asshole. I reached between his legs with one hand and resumed jerking him off. "Both hands," he shouted. With one hand on his cock and the other squeezing his balls I was holding myself up by my mouth in his ass. He seemed to like this and pushed back, "That's great, stick your tongue as deep as you can and wiggle it around."

I was officially grossed out as my tongue passed his sphincter, "Then why?" I asked myself, "why is my cock getting hard?" Something was horribly wrong with me and I was deathly afraid of Peter's reaction to my excitement, so, as he began to moan from the great pleasure I was giving him, I did everything I could to suppress my feelings. For what seemed like hours, (but must have been about 10 minutes), I probed and licked and sucked his asshole to his words of delight and encouragement. However, with all my efforts I was unable to suppress my dick and it remained as hard as a rock through the entire revolting ordeal.

"Okay, sub" Peter stood up, "lay your pants on the chair," he ordered before sitting his well lubed ass on them, "That was great. That'll have to be a regular thing while we're in this room, if fact, that's how we'll begin every session for a while, sub" he nodded his head in confirmation before looking at me on my hands and knees trying to hide my erection.

"Whoa," he grinned noticing my condition, "I understand why it was so good, you really liked doing that didn't you?"

A small moment of silence crept between us as I contemplated my answer staring uncomfortably at him with the one eye not covered by the underwear on my head. It didn't take too long before I realized that the true answer wasn't the right one. "Yes Master," I said forcing a smile.

He looked at his watch, "Wow, time flies while you're having fun, so we better get that mouth back to work because you're eating lunch before we leave her today."

Fully compliant out of fear for my safety, I knelt again at his feet and tried to give him the best blowjob I could. I engulfed his big cock, jerked off the shaft, and pulled and squeezed his balls. I wanted him to cum quickly. I wanted this session to end soon.

The motion of my head bobbing over his prick made my hard cock begin to slap against my stomach. It resulted in turning me on and I actually began to enjoy the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I got even more excited when he began applying pressure to the back of my head making me choke on his cock. It took another 10 minutes or so before he finally arched his back and pushed my head down until his cock was deep in my throat, "Oh yeah...fuck yeah...I'm gonna cum," Peter began to shout. I choked and coughed and couldn't breathe while he came hard forcing his cock even further into me. My head began to spin, I felt dizzy from lack of oxygen, all I could feel was his cock pulsing and throbbing in my throat as my body dry heaved around it. I imagined that all my convulsions must have I felt like a woman in orgasm on Peter's dick. He was certainly enjoying it.

He released my head and collapsed back into the chair with his eyes closed and he lay still for several minutes. I just stayed on my knees trying to recover with his cum dripping from my mouth and falling on my thighs. Not wishing to incur any more of his wrath I quietly waited for further instructions.

Eventually Peter sat up, "That was fucking awesome, you are quite the little fucking cocksucker," he praised taking the underwear from my head and using it to wipe his cock and balls clean. "I'll need another one of those after work today." He tossed the underwear back into my face, "You wear these for the rest of the day," he instructed before putting on his pants, "and don't you dare clean them. I want you to be back here at 4:30 and we'll start with the rimming, and with only underwear on your head, sub," he laughed. He looked at my little hard cock, "no jerking off either. You're not to cum until I say you can. Understand?"

"Yes Master," I reply. He raised his hand as though he would hit me again and I coward in fear. It made him laugh loudly.

"What a fucking wimp, I just don't get it." Peter walked out leaving me naked with soaking wet underwear and the back of my pants stained with his sweat and cum. I washed them off as best I could in the mop sink and dried them with paper towels.

I was ten minutes late back to work and glad that no one noticed.

***********************************

Four hours later I was staring at the Janitorial sign feeling like a complete looser submissive. Disgraced and humiliated beyond my wildest dreams I didn't think things could be worse. But I was wrong. Peter was a completely sadistic creep bent on my destruction.

Again, I stood before him naked with his filthy underwear on my head, my pants laid out in front of the chair, and my cock slowly swelling in anticipation of his next order. He laughed cruelly, "Gaze to the floor, sub, never look me in the eye." I shifted my sights to his feet and watched him put his brief case on the chair, "your excitement over this situation is curious to me, so, I thought I'd put it to the test. Turn around."

I nervously turned my back to him. He grabbed my wrist and I heard a cuff tighten around it. In fear I quickly pulled my hand away and the other unlatched side of the handcuff hit my stomach. In retaliation Peter said nothing but began to bombard me with his palms hitting both sides of my head. I cowered and quickly put my hands behind my back. He cuffed me fully. "No more resistance, sub, you're my bitch now; you'll do as you're told." I heard him rummaging through his briefcase, "I went to a store this afternoon and picked up a few items. Now, bend over." I heard a squirt of a bottle and my worst nightmare flashed in my mind and he applied lube to my ass.

RipRespon
RipRespon
538 Followers
12