Win or Lose

Story Info
Even when Jack loses, he still manages to win with her.
1.1k words
3.76
12.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to suck your cock," Lizzy announced while sitting in front of her computer, engaged into a deathmatch tournament game. She lined up the shot with her sniper rifle and the game announced Jack's demise, "Headshot!"

He pounded the desk with his fist, "Damn it, Lizzy."

"What?!"

His voice was elevated. "You know very well what. You just said that to distract me so you could win."

"Okay, fine," Lizzy's voice elevated as well as she looked over at him, "I won't suck your cock!" She looked back at her computer. "New match? Or no?"

"Hang on a sec! What was that about?"

"I'm asking if you want another match."

"That's not what I'm talking about Lizzy. What was that deal of" -- he did his best to mimic the attitude in her voice -- "Fine I won't suck your cock!"

"I think I was crystal clear when I said I wanted to suck your cock." She started setting up a new match. "So new match or no?"

"And how do I know you're gonna play fair?"

She glanced over at him, her words straightforward, "If you win I'll suck your cock."

"And if you win?"

Her expression didn't change. She seemed all business. "I'll suck your cock. You in or out?"

He was momentarily caught off guard. "I'm in, then." And five minutes later... "Damn it, Lizzy!" as she got the last kill shot.

She turned to face him. "Don't try to say you were distracted. If you were, it was your own damned fault."

"Oh no, Lizzy. You were the one who took off your shirt and bra after you fell behind in the kill count. You were clearly trying to distract me."

"Well you were getting a blowjob win or lose, so I don't see what the fuss is about."

"It's the principle of the matter, damn it," he huffed. "Any win or loss should be fair."

"So are you wanting a rematch before the blowjob then?"

Jack stopped dead, his frustrations dying off almost immediately. He was not sure how to respond, his mind a complete blank. "And why should I give you that satisfaction?"

"You're seriously questioning getting a blowjob?" When he didn't respond, she stood up and walked over to him. "Stand up," she ordered.

"What for?"

"Just stand up," she repeated.

He stood to his feet and Lizzy dropped to her knees. She went for his belt and the button on his jean shorts, getting everything loose before forcing his pants and boxers to his ankles. His cock was about at half mast, but first glance of it became first taste as she wrapped her lips around him, allowing him to flush out in her mouth.

She wrapped her hands around his cock as he stiffened out completely, his girth gliding in her grip, looking up to his eyes as she stroked him. She couldn't help in letting out a satisfying moan when she took him in her mouth again, taking him completely, her lips sinking to the base of his cock. She let him back out slowly, then got her hands around him and stroked him again.

"Like I said, win or lose, I was sucking your cock," she noted with a cheek-to-cheek smile on her lips. She stood to her feet. "Now help me get out of the rest of these clothes," she requested as she turned around and backed her ass against his cock.

Jack reached around and rubbed his hands along the front of her shorts, diving them between her legs and along her crotch. She swatted his hand and moved away.

"Hey," Jack protested, "what was that for?"

"I said to help me out of these clothes, not feel me up." She unbuttoned her jean shorts. "So I guess I'll have to do this myself." She unzipped her shorts and pushed them and her panties off her hips and let them fall to her ankles and lay atop her bare feet before stepping out of them.

"I was getting there," Jack again protested.

Lizzy dropped back to her knees and wrapped her hands back around his cock, letting it harden back out again in her grip. "Just let me do this how I want." She took all of him back into her mouth and held him until she couldn't hold her breath anymore, then backed off, getting a hand back around him and taking him back into her lips.

She sank to the hilt again. Jack tried grabbing her hair to hold her head still with the intent of fucking her face. Lizzy swatted his arm in protest, forcing him to let go. She pulled off his cock again, "As I said, I'm doing this. You just hold still and do not contribute." She sank back down on his cock again.

"It's my cock!" Jack asserted.

She pulled off again. "And it's my mouth, which will suck your cock only how I want." She stroked him with her hand before sinking her lips back onto him.

Lizzy took him completely again, letting his entire length run across her lips, across her tongue, stroking him with her hand when she was needing breath. The blowjob went at her pace, as she liked. In the interim, she could not help but slide a hand between her legs to her pussy, discovering it to be warm and wet. Her fingers found her flushed clit and dove into her wet sex while her lips did their back and forth laps on Jack's cock.

His cock. Her fingers playing on her clit. Her growing moans against his cock. She pulled off him and concentrated her efforts to the orgasm holding in her pussy, holding but not breaking.

She stood up and turned around, backing against him "Finish me off," she whispered. "Make me cum."

He would not disobey. His fingers dove for her crotch, finding her clit. His other hand jetted to her pussy, fingers finding their way in. Lizzy's hand kept pace with him, stroking him as he rubbed across her pussy and clit till her legs warned her of impending ecstasy. She took her other arm behind his head. Jack braced her with an arm while finishing her. It broke across her body and seemed to energize her.

When it subsided, she dropped back to her knees and took all of him in her mouth again. Soon Jack announced his impending explosion. Lizzy backed off his cock, sucking only on the head until she could taste his salty eruption on her tongue. She milked from him all she could, then displayed it to him for a moment before swallowing it down, a satisfied grin on her lips.

Jack sat back in his chair, still breathing as if he'd had a brisk walk. Lizzy braced herself against his legs to get to her feet. She bypassed her shorts and panties and went back to her chair. She looked over at Jack and smiled before asking, "Rematch?"