Window 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Helene said, "Think about whether you want to go back into your Window tonight or if you want to go home. You've had quite a workout but what do I know? It might have just whetted your appetite.

Take a minute to relax.

The rest of you girls, back to your windows or go home! This isn't a Metro station."

I sat alone for perhaps another twenty minutes when a client came to the reception area. He saw me through the door and asked me something which once again put me in the position of trying to decipher the indecipherable Dutch language. I indicated that he should wait and I would find Helene when he said, "Oh, you speak English?"

"Yes I do. How may I help you?"

"Well I just finished some time with Arlene and I was about to leave when it occurred to me that perhaps there might be some system in place where I might leave a favorable recommendation about her. She really was quite good."

"Well we always like to hear about satisfied clients and Helene particularly wants to know which of us contributes to that experience. I'll make a point to tell her what you said about Arlene."

Throughout the entire exchange I was amused by the battle raging within the client's psyche. He was trying so very hard to be polite and maintain eye contact but his eyes kept returning to their scan of my naked body.

My body won. He began "I had thought to go back to my hotel but it occurs to me now that I might continue to enjoy your establishment's hospitality a bit longer. Are you available right now?"

It was almost two A.M. before I made it home.

I heard the knocking at my door and knew it was Bill calling me to breakfast but I pretended to be asleep. I heard the door open behind me but still I kept my eyes closed hoping he'd take the hint and go away. He obviously didn't buy the 'sound asleep' bit since he started talking at my back. "That low pressure system which was supposed to roll in on us turned east in the night so it looks like we'll be having quite a nice day today."

I answered into my pillow, "And I care because..."

"because... I thought we'd shoot some photos today."

I still aimed my words at the down in my pillow. "Today? you've got to be kidding! I don't feel right; maybe I'm coming down with something."

"Come on Em, you promised."

I didn't want to argue. "Okay Bill, take all the pictures you want... as long as I don't have to move a muscle."

The next thing I knew my bedding had been thrown to the floor and as I lay there naked Bill was running back and forth with strobes and other lighting equipment. I might have dozed off, maybe not, but I discovered that I was counting the shutter clicks occurring behind me.

My face was still buried in my pillow but I managed to mumble, "Far be it for me to tell the photographer his trade but does the world really need fifty-eight... fifty-nine... sixty pictures of my bare bottom?"

Click... click... "Actually I've moved on to the sole of your left foot. How often do you treat yourself to pedicures?"

Ouch! He'd inadvertently hit upon one of my few personal extravagances. "Thursdays, always on Thursdays."

The clicking stopped. "You get a pedicure every week?"

"Not quite that often. Umm, that often, hands and feet; I get both mani and pedi touchups every other week; ten nail jobs. What's so special about my left foot?"

"Nothing really but a guy's got to make do with what he's got. I thought about rolling you over and taking shots of your tits and pussy but it looked like you had dozed off and I didn't want to wake you. Besides, with you just laying there these aren't really very good shots and you cheated me from being able to get any good ones last night."

I rolled over. "Last night?" For the first time I became aware of the distinctive herringbone pattern in Bill's slacks. "Mr. Fedora?"

"I made Helene promise not to tell you. From the moment the lights went on in Window 7 until I realized that you wouldn't be on display for very long my immediate concern was to be first in line to your room. I just wasn't fast enough I guess. I was willing to wait but as the hours stretched on I got tired."

Data was streaming into me at way too rapid a pace. "You wanted to pay to fuck me?"

Bill shook his head. "Not at first. After I figured out where you were going each night I got this idea for a photo series. It would start showing you in Window 7 and continue into one of the bedrooms. What I really wanted was to be both first and third in line for you. I'd shoot the same series of sexy shots in both hours and then the next day you and I could go through both sets of photos and look for differences between the virginal you and the prostitute you. I thought we might follow them up sometime later, after you'd mentally settled into the persona of being a whore, with yet another shoot and compare all three sets. Who knows, maybe we could line up the three versions of each shot and publish them all so the readers could make their own interpretations of changes in you."

"You said 'sometime later'. How much later? How long does it take for a girl's mind to turn into a whore's mind?"

Bill threw up his arms in frustration. "How the Hell should I know? A hundred days? A hundred fucks? Maybe you'll be able to tell me! How many men had you last night?"

"Four."

He then crossed the room and sat next to me. He was looking deeply into my eyes as his hand cupped my shaven pussy. He said, "Or maybe we all are whoever we'd become from childhood and all it takes is opportunity, the chance to explore some facet of ourselves that's always been there but just needed the proper setting, the proper milieu, to come out and play." He leaned in and kissed me; quite properly I thought.

As our lips separated with our eyes still locked on each other I raised my hands and gently held his face. I asked, "Bill would you please remove those too proper slacks and come to bed with me?"

He agreed.

The way the model finished the story to me she extended her student visa for one additional semester and continued working at The Quarter the entire time she was in Amsterdam. She was amused that her parents' insistence that she maintain a room in student housing had become the enabling factor for her one year foray into prostitution. All the late nights she spent on display in Window 7 were simply explained away as being nights spent in her dorm. She maintained 3.8 GPA and built up a substantial portfolio of investments. Her affair with her brother ended when she returned to UCLA and he's now living in Philadelphia and is expecting his first child. Emily was chosen by the expectant couple to be the baby's Godmother.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers