Window Shopping

Story Info
Crossdresser's boyfriend brings over buddies.
2.5k words
4.23
114.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian H.
Ian H.
6 Followers

I live in a road with houses down one side and a block of flats on the other. My name is Andy, I'm 25 years old, single, a TV, I have a boy friend of sorts, he rings me from time to time telling me when he is coming round. This gives me time to get ready for him, I shower and put on the clothes he likes me to wear. Black underwear, suspenders, stockings, panties and a black dress. Then the finishing touch is a blonde wig, lots of make-up and black high-heels.

He had rung earlier to say he was coming over. As usually I was sitting in my bedroom window looking out for him, this gives me chance to watch for a guy who lives in the flats opposite. He is a hunk, well over six feet tall, he looks very fit, dark hair and sun-tanned. I hadn't been there long when I saw him coming up the road, he looked smart in a suit, I watched him go into the entrance to the flats. I don't now which one his is. Not long after A familiar car pulls up and Terry gets out he sees me in the bedroom window and waves. He let himself in and came up to the bedroom.

I was leaning on the windowsill trying to see if I could see which flat my dream bloke lived in. Terry came up behind me pressing himself against my bum and leaning over my back and kissing my neck. I could feel his hands running up the back of my thighs and up under my dress. I could see too much more out of the window as the sun had just appeared and was shining directly into my eyes from above the flats. He slid the hem of my dress up over my back and was feeling my ass. I'm 5 feet 7 tall and slim, Terry had always loved my ass, he said it was nicely rounded and sexy. He usually grabbed it as soon as he could whenever he came to see me. He was pulling my panties down at the back, then running his hands over the bare cheeks of me ass.

"Don't move," he said, "You are in a good position there". I glanced over my shoulder,

"I hope no one sees us, through the window," I said. He placed a hand between my legs and grabbed my balls then slid his hand up along my ass, a finger was in my crack and soon found my asshole.

"It's nicely greased I see," he said as he slid a finger up my hole. He insisted that I keep my ass lubricated when he was around, as he liked to shag me whenever and wherever he wanted. I heard him undoing his trousers and then slid them down, moments later his cock was nuzzling up against my ass. His cock spent more time erect and hard than it did soft. It was soon pushing into me, he pushed my legs as wide apart as they would go, as my panties were down mid thigh. He was soon humping me ramming his cock in and out of me.

His cock wasn't very big, it was sliding in and out smoothly, his balls slapping my thighs, my head hit the window a few times as he lunged forward. He always likes to cum in my mouth or over my face, I know when he is about to cum as he humps me faster and faster. That moment had just arrived, he pulled his cock out and I turned around and dropped to my knees just as the first jet of cum shot out of his cock and hit my cheek. I caught the rest in my wide-open mouth swallowing hard, then he wiped his cock around my face smearing the cum on my cheek all over.

"God, I needed that," he said. I stood up and pulled my panties up and re-arranged my dress.

"You look smart," I said noticing his nice trousers and collar and tie.

"I going to a wedding shortly," he said, "Thought I would come and see you first though." We went down stairs and I made us a cup of tea. It was a Saturday afternoon, there was sport on the Tele, we watched it for a while then about 2.30 he said he had to go.

"I'll ring you during the week," he said as he left. I went back to watching the sport and fell asleep. It was about 5.30 when I awoke, I was going upstairs to the toilet, which takes me through the hall past the front door. I noticed a letter on the mat, it was posted by hand, as there was no stamp on it, just the house number. I opened it as I went up stairs, it said: -

"Hi sexy, Saw the show you and your boyfriend put on this afternoon in your bedroom window " my heart skipped a beat I thought for a moment I might be in trouble for exposing myself etc. but I read on: -

"I would like to come and see you this evening would that be possible? If so turn your bedroom light off and on three times at 6 o'clock, Ps I love the sexy clothes. Joe".

I began wondering who Joe might be, I kept on looking at the clock and wondering if I should see him or not. Curiosity got the better of me and at 6 o'clock I turned my bedroom light off and on 3 times, it was just getting dark so I pulled the curtains. I went back down stairs and pulled the curtains they as well. After a short time there was a knock at the door, I very nervously opened it and peered around the corner, I had a nice surprise it was my dream hunk, I stared at him in disbelief,

"Are you not going to ask me in then," he said.

"Sorry," I replied holding the door open for him then shutting it behind him. He was older than I imagined mid thirties perhaps, I led him into the living room.

"I'm Joe," he said holding out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Andy," I answered. We shook hands,

"What's your other name," he asked, "I can't call you Andy when you look like that," he added. I blushed a little,

"Terry, my boyfriend, likes to call me Mandy," I answered.

"Oh, him," he said, "Ok, I'll call you Mandy as well then," he added.

"Can I get you a drink, a can of lager maybe," I asked.

"A can of lager would be great," he replied. I went into the kitchen and came back with a can each. We both opened them and had a long drink each.

"I loved the show you put on earlier," he said, taking another drink.

"I do love suspenders and stockings, and a good ass. From what I could see your ass is pretty cute. Any way, I've had this all afternoon since seeing you," he said holding the bulge in his jeans.

" It's your fault and I think you should take care of it," he said with a lecherous grin on his face and started to undo his belt. I watched him as he put his can down and undid his jeans, I was surprised by his bluntness, but not bothered, I waited eagerly to see what he had hidden. His jeans hit the floor, then his boxer shorts. His long white T-shirt hid his equipment. He lifted his shirt with one hand while supporting his enormous cock with the other. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head, his cock wasn't that long 6 or maybe 7 inches long, but it was so fat, I reached out and put my hand under it. Joe let go and it fell into my hand, it was heavy, I closed my fingers around it but they didn't meet by a long, long way. It was hard and the tip looked damp as I stroked it slowly. We sat on the sofa, Joe cock standing up proudly. He reached over and placed a hand on my thigh and slowly slid his hand up under my dress,

"Ah, suspenders," he said lifting my skirt up higher for a better look. My hand was around his cock, I could leave it alone, it was amazing. His hand was stroking my bare thigh tracing the suspender along to were it disappeared under my panties. I noticed he had big hands as well. He then reached up and put his arm around my neck, "Suck my cock," he said pulling my head down into his lap. I loving licked and kissed the tip then opening my mouth as wide as I could I attempted to get it inside. The big head was just to fat it was scraping my teeth top and bottom before it was fully in. I just licked it up and down and sucked and licked the tip, tasting his juices. He pushed my up after a while then he stood up and took my hand and pulled me to my feet as well. He lifted the hem of my dress up under my armpits,

"What a cute ass," he said, his big hands squeezing my panties-covered buttocks. He slid his hand down the back of my panties and ran his fingers up and down my crack. Then I felt him tugging my panties down, they soon hit the floor around my ankles and I kicked them off. He found my lubricated hole and slid a huge finger up me.

"This is nice, you are all ready greased up," he said. He walked me towards the table and pushed me down over the end of it, then I felt his monster cock pressed up against me. I wasn't sure if I could take it, he slowly and very gently pushed. The tip started to stretch my ass, it slowly slid a little further in, I was feeling a little pain as it sank further in. Then, stretching me more than I had ever been, it's head slid up my ass, the rest soon was embedded right up to his big heavy balls. I gasped loudly as it filled me then slowly and gently and began sliding it in and out, each time it was getting easier and soon he was fucking me good and hard. This was what I had dreamed of after seeing this bloke out of my window, he pulled his cock out and got me down on hands and knees on the floor. He came up behind me and slid his cock back up my ass filling it once again, then fucking away some more. He was good. He then pulled out again,

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said. I got up and led the way, as we went upstairs, Joe was right behind me rubbing and squeezing my ass as we went, running his other hand over my suspenders. We reached the bedroom he had my lying in my back on the bed, my ass overhanging the edge then he placed my legs on his shoulders and leaned over on top of me, my ass came up to meet him. His cock seemed to find my ass without any trouble and slid back in. This position seemed to get him further in and with long strokes he fucked me some more. My ass was used to the size now, his cock making a squelching noise as he pumped it in and out. He fucked me in a few more positions, I was beginning to think this guy would never tire. Then he had me on hands and knees on the bed.

"I'm going to try something I have always wanted to do," he said. He saw the jar of cream on the bedside cabinet, he picked it up and got some on his hands. He sat on the bed behind me and pushed a couple of his big fingers up my ass and spread the cream around. Then he bunched up all four fingers of his right hand and pushed them as far up me as they would go. Then he twisted them back and forth, pushing at the same time, he was stretching my poor ass even bigger.

"I'd love to get my hand up your ass," he said, "I've dreamt about it so often," he added, pushing more of his hand up me. I was gasping for air as the pain increased. He continued twisting his hand and pushing his thumb joined the fingers and my hole stretched a bit more.

"It's nearly in," he said excitedly, then with a sudden relief my ass hole began to close as the widest part of his hand disappeared up my ass. He pushed his huge hand up me until my hole was now closed around his wrist.

"Oh, this is fantastic, it's so hot up there, and so tight," he said overjoyed at doing what he had dreamed about. Then I felt my ass beginning to stretch again as he pulled his hand back, God what a relief when it got passed the widest part again. He slowly slid his hand fully out and fully in numerous times I lost count, it blew my mind, each time, the feelings were so intense. He was kneeling behind me as he worked his hand back up me once more wanking his big cock at the same time. Suddenly he pulled his hand out and shoved his cock in, it didn't touch the sides, I close my ass around it and I felt him cum bucket loads deep inside me. He groaned loudly,

"God, I have never cum like that before," he said as he pulled his cock out and flopped on the bed exhausted. I went to the bathroom and got a towel and we went back downstairs. I placed the towel on the sofa to sit on as his cum trickled out of my huge, wide-open asshole. I watched him as he got dressed,

"That was fantastic, better than my dreams, we must do this again," he said enthusiastically.

"I hope you agree, I think you are incredible, and you have the cutest ass I've ever seen," he added. I looked at the time it was after 10 we had been fucking for hours.

"Yes I would like to see you again, you have the biggest cock I have ever seen, and I'd like to see more of it," I said. I stood up and pulled my panties on to catch any more cum that might dribble out of my ass. I pulled my skirt back down, as I walked him to the door he was rubbing my ass and he bent down a little and kissed me full on the lips, his tongue inside my mouth flicking over mine. We reached the door,

"Can I see you Thursday, evening," he asked. I thought for a second,

"Thursday will be ok," I answered.

"Good"" he said and left. I went to bed and relived the evening had had a fantastic wank.

Ian H.
Ian H.
6 Followers