Window Shopping Ch. 02

Story Info
Female driver continues her fantasy.
3.3k words
4.57
31.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinki
kinki
53 Followers

As I drove along, another truck approached my car. I was driving, listening to the stereo, trying to relax. I was planning my strategy. The truck driver was staring down at me and then quickly moved over into the right lane. He honked his air horn as he pulled next to me, startling me. I jumped and grabbed my chest. I looked up at him and he was signaling for me to pull over. I sped up and kept driving. He sped up as well and passed me, getting back over in front of me. I saw his brake lights and then his right turn signal. He was trying to let me know that he wanted me to take the exit ramp and follow him. I was not going to do that!

I turned on my right turn signal as if I was going to follow him. He took the ramp and I sped past him. He just shook his head and smiled. I drove on, enjoying the warm summer day. It was still pretty early. I had gotten up, showered, shaved, dressed and was out the door by 7:00 a.m. I knew there would be lots of truck drivers on the road that early. By the time I had finished my first show it was 9:00 a.m. I was coming up to the bypass and decided to go south. I knew there was an exit around that side of the highway that had several truck stops. My first stop would be there. I drove towards exit 4 off I465 and signal to turn off the ramp. I had decided to pull into the "Flying J" truck stop. It is a larger truck stop and cleaner than some of the other ones.

I went through the truck parking lot and drove slowly past the diesel pumps. I wanted to make sure I was noticed, I was. I pulled up towards the side of the building, parked and got out of my car. I walked towards the door and noticed all the truck drivers whom were filling their tanks, stop to check me out. I was trying not to grin. A nice looking, cowboy type, driver held the door for me as I walked inside. "Baby!" he said, excitedly "looking so good." I smiled at him and told him thanks and continued into the store. I walked around, picked up a few things and stepped up to the counter. There was a driver paying at the register and another one stepped in line behind me. I heard him mutter under his breath, "Baby Doll, mmm, mmm, mmm." This is one of the words they like to use to say they think the woman is good looking. I think I felt myself blush. The driver in front of me turned quickly and bumped into me, causing me to drop one of my items, a pack of gum. "I am so sorry," he said "I didn't even notice you there."

"How could you not?" the driver behind me said, laughing. I started to bend down to retrieve my gum when the guy behind me said, "Oh no, let me." He quickly squatted down and reached for the gum, as he started to stand, he looked directly up my skirt. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my legs. Then he looked straight into my face, smiling and handed me the gum. I reached for it and our fingers touched. He held the gum tightly for a second, teasing me and I giggled. "Very nice...very nice," he said. Again, I felt myself blushing. I stepped to the register and paid. I then stepped out of line and approached the door. The man who was in line in front of me had waited and held the door open for me. I quickly walked through and headed for my car. I heard footsteps behind me, practically running. I turned to see the driver who had picked up the gum, coming towards me.

"What's your name?" He asked. "Can I have your number or something?"

I said, "I'm Kinki...I mean, they call me Kinki."

"I am a driver too, from here in Indy." He smiled. I continued to tell him that I was not the type of person to give out my number but I would give him my email address. He could email me and I would send him some pictures if he wanted, I told him. He was getting excited. I have some business cards with my contact information on it. It has a graphic of myself on front and my website and email addresses on the back. He put it in his shirt pocket and took my hand. He raised it up to his mouth and kissed it.

"Kinki, it has truly been a pleasure." He said. "You have definitely made this truck driver's day!" I was glad. I unlocked my car door and stepped inside, one leg at a time so that I could have another chance to show my bright white panties to whomever may be looking. I closed my door and drove off. As I started out of the parking lot, I noticed a truck coming out behind me. It was the truck that had wanted me to follow him off the highway. He was following me. I wasn't real worried, I could out run him and out maneuver him if it got too intense. I allowed him to catch up.

I was off again. I was grinning to myself at the scene I had caused. I know just how to work these guys. Being around them all the time, I know exactly what they say on the radio and how they think, well, the majority of them. The truck driver was keeping his distance. He wasn't on the c.b. I think he had intended to keep me to himself. I continued down the highway. On the other side of the bypass was another exit with truck stops, my next stop. I was headed that way.

I was beginning to merge over and take the exit. I glanced into my rearview mirror and noticed that the trucker was getting off this exit too. I was aroused once again. I pulled into the parking lot of the truck stop. Across the street is a motel; I decided to get a room. I studied the front of the building and knew exactly what room I wanted I only hoped that it was vacant. By this time of day, there are plenty of spots for the big trucks to park and I noticed that there were several spaces open directly in front of the hotel. I walked inside and asked the guy behind the counter for a room. I mentioned to him that I was expecting someone and wanted a room on the second floor, directly above the desk so that I could watch for my guest. It just so happened that it was available. I paid for it, grabbed my backpack and keycard and headed for the elevator.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside. It of course, wasn't a great room, just your average cheap hotel. But it would work for the rest of my plan. I walked across the room, opened the curtains and the window that looked out directly into the parking lot. I made it a point to park right at the front of the hotel. As I stood in front of the window I noticed the truck that had been following me, pull into the lot. He was driving around; I knew he was looking for my car. He didn't catch the light, so didn't see exactly where I had gone. Then he saw my car. He pulled around the parking lot and parked his truck directly in front of the building, directly across from my window. I opened the window all the way and was moving the curtains around, trying to get his attention. I didn't want him to know, of course. I stepped away from the window but wanted to see how much was visible from the lot. I could see the entire front seat of his truck if I sat on the bed. Perfect!

I turned on all the lights, with the bright sunlight beaming in and the lights from the overheads and lamps, I was sure I could be seen. I looked towards the truck nonchalantly and was excited to see that he was noticing me. I started the shower. I left the small bathroom and stood in front of the big mirror and put my hair up, from the reflection in the mirror I could see his windshield. I then began to undress, first my tank, I lifted above my head and walked to the bed and lay it down. I walked back to the bathroom and grabbed one of the clean white towels. I then slid off my skirt and panties, stepping out of them. I bent over to pick them up with my ass facing the open window. I lay them on the bed as well. I then walked towards the window, closely and grabbed a chair that was next to a small table. I slid the chair over close to the bed, sat on the bed, raised one of my legs, placed it on the chair and started to untie my sandals. At this vantage point the mysterious driver could see my pussy as I bent and reached to remove my sandals, one at a time. I then stood, wrapped the towel around myself and went into the bathroom to shower.

It was a quick shower; I did not want to keep my audience waiting. I turned the water off and stepped out. I wrapped the towel around myself again, still dripping and walked to the bed. I dropped the towel and went to the window. I stood there for a while, the warm breeze blowing on my skin. There was just enough breeze to make the curtains blow against me as I stood there, air drying. I went back over to the bed, opened my backpack again and pulled out a bottle of lotion. I scooted the chair back, closer to the window. I sat in the chair, propped my legs up on the windowsill and started to apply the lotion.

I started with my arms, squirting a generous amount on each arm and rubbing it in, slowly deliberately. Then my chest and all over my tits. I sat the bottle down and went about rubbing in the lotion. I rubbed all around and under my tits, squeezing them together, pinching my nipples. I rubbed lotion up my neck and on to my face, then back down to my breasts. I was hoping that my peeper was enjoying it as much as I. I decided to do my belly and ass next. I stood up, squirted a large amount of the white, creamy lotion onto my tanned ass cheeks. It was running down the backs of my legs, but I didn't care. I squirted more onto my belly. I began to rub my tummy, sticking my finger in my belly button massaging my waist and just above my pussy. I turned towards the chair and kneeled in it, my ass facing the window.

I bent over the back of the chair, my ass high in the air. I leaned over and laid my head on the back of the chair, I ran both of my hands up my legs to my ass. I rubbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart as I massaged them. I ran my hands between my ass cheeks and down between my legs. I spread my legs a little farther apart and rubbed the inside of my thighs. My ass and legs were covered in lotion. I wasn't rubbing it in, just around, lubricating my entire hind end. I was so energized, so wet. I began to massage my asshole and raised myself higher in the chair so that I was almost standing in it. By now I was sure that he could see my pussy and ass clearly.

I turned around and sat on the back of the chair, I was now facing the window. I stared directly into his truck. He had turned on the inside cab lights and closed his blinds around both sides of the truck. I could see clearly into his front seat...he was jacking off! He was getting off, watching me. I couldn't believe it. This was so hot. I was so stimulated that I had to masturbate with him. I reached for the lotion and squirted quite a bit directly onto my mound. It was cold against the heat of my skin. I was beginning to sweat. I rested my feet on the arms of the chair and started to rub the lotion onto my pussy. I rubbed all around it and down my inner thighs. I wanted to rub my clit so badly, but was so horny that I thought I would explode as soon as I touched myself.

I got up from the chair and walked over to the window. I raised my right leg and placed it on the windowsill. I started opening my pussy lips, spreading them far apart. I was leaning over looking down into my pussy as I stroked it and exposed it to him. I wanted to show him my whole cunt...it was so wet and hot. I was rubbing the lotion into my lips, into my hole. I was all wet and slick and hot. He was leaning into his windshield to get as close as possible. I ran over to the bed for my backpack and retrieved my dildo. I pushed the chair back over to the window and grabbed the second one from the other side of the table; I pushed the chairs together facing each other so that I had a comfortable platform that was the perfect height for my admirer to see. I bent over with my ass totally sticking out the window. I was face down in the chair and had my ass as high as I could possibly manage.

At this advantage, I was sure he could have a perfect view of my little show. I rubbed the lotion all over my ass as well as my pussy. I must have looked so shiny and tanned in the warm sunlight. I reached with both of my hands under myself and between my legs from underneath. I began to finger my tight cunt and fondle my asshole. I grabbed my dildo and began to titillate my clit with the vibration. I reached with my left hand, from over my ass and spread my ass cheeks apart with my fingers as I shoved the big purple dildo into my snatch. I rammed the toy in and out of myself and started to move my hips up and down and into the dildo. I was fucking myself forcefully. I then began to finger my tight bunghole. I was fucking my pussy with the toy and fingering my tight ass at the same time.

Oooooohh, my God!...I was arching my back and slamming myself. I sat up and held the toy directly underneath me. I was bouncing up and down on the rubber dick, fucking myself. I was so close to cumming...I jumped up, threw my head back and sat with my wet, slick cunt almost falling out the window as I slammed the vibrator inside myself. I was vigorously rubbing my hard clit as I continued to fuck my pussy. I looked directly into his eyes...he was stroking his hard cock. He was jacking it so fast and hard, I could tell he was close. I took out the toy and used only my hands...I was rubbing my clit and pulling at my pussy lips as I began to cum. The orgasm flooded throughout my entire body. I sat in one of the chairs and threw my legs in the air and pushed firmly at my clit as I came. I squirted so far I could see it fly out the open window. The rush was so great that I let out a scream and a gasp. "Oh yes, oh yes!" I was screaming out! I was rubbing and rubbing...the juices seemed to never stop pumping out of my soaking wet pussy. I came time after time, as one would recede a bit, another would work it's way through my body, causing me to cum again.

He was cumming. I could see him raise up from his seat and pull at his enormous cock as his load sprayed onto the window in front of him. I could see from the expression on his face that he was moaning and gasping too. He had cum a lot. I could see it ooze down his cock as he finished. When he finished he sat back, cock still hard and very dark from the force of his jerking it off. He sat there, grinning and looking up at me. He was reclined just a bit and he rubbed his strong, large hands across his hairy chest. He looked flirtingly at me and then looked down at his dick and back up at me. He wanted me to join him. I sucked my fingers as I blushed and pulled the curtains towards myself, to cover myself, I heard a horn, and then another. I was startled. I hid behind the curtains and peered around them to look around. I noticed a truck parked two spaces down from my voyeur...there was a large man sitting in the front seat, smiling and rubbing his crotch! Behind that row of trucks was another truck parked facing the hotel...inside was a couple. A team. She had been sucking his cock and was naked, kneeling on the floor facing the driver who had placed her head between his knees!

I didn't know what to do! I was shocked. I hadn't realized that I actually did have an audience! I had fans, which had participated in my fantasy. I didn't know whether I should pack my things and beat feet out of there or stay for a while. I decided to stay. I walked out from behind the curtains and took a bow. I was blushing and giggling and ran to the bed to wrap a towel around myself. I then blew them all kisses and closed the window, still laughing. I closed the curtains and threw myself on the bed. I was tired but still horny. I lay there in private and masturbated again, slowly, methodically...I fantasized about the others who had been watching with out my knowing it.

I made love to my pussy. I imagined the couple; there with me...how it would feel to have a woman touching my body as her partner had his way with me. How would I do at licking her pussy? I thought of the couple, the two men and me...all together. The five of us, ravaging each other...exploring each other's cunts and assholes and cocks...mmmmmmm...I was so exhilarated. This was a totally new experience for me, how far could I take it? How many of them would be willing? OOOO...my pussy was throbbing....my clit was throbbing! Just thinking about them being here...I'm cumming! I am cumming...ahhhhhhhhhh, yesssssss...it was so good, so fulfilling...I gushed...the juices ran out of me once again...I couldn't touch my clit...it was so sensitive. I could only lie there and let the juices flow from my snatch...

I collapsed, I barely had enough energy left to grab the corner of the blanket and cover myself as I drifted off to sleep...with a big grin on my face.

I don't know how long I had laid there, I was sound asleep...I was awakened by a knock on the door. My heart raced! It took me a minute to figure out whether I was dreaming or not..."You in there?" it was a female voice. "Hello? Sexy? Are you there?" she said..."please answer the door"...

kinki
kinki
53 Followers