Window Watching

Story Info
Surprise that I'm not the only one rubbing themselves.
916 words
3.85
20.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not happy. I'd just got eliminated from a racquetball tournament because of a bullshit call from a referee at my club. I need a shower. I toss off my workout clothes and jump in. The cold water feels great and invigorating. I am still pissed through. I am better than that guy. I got out the shower and am still not happy. My whole evening is screwed. I plop down in the recliner and turn on the TV. Scroll through the usual, ESPN, Speed channel, Comedy Central and went to the movies. Nothing on HBO.....Cinemax.

Well now! Got me a little soft-core porn going on here! My dick moves on its own without any provoking on my part. Why not? It ends the day on a high note. I watch two girls deeply kissing each other then licking each other's tits. One has such beautiful nipples. I shimmy down my pants and give Mr. Happy a good squeeze. Oh yeah. That felt great! I start to stroke hard and slow when one chick goes down on another chick licking her pussy. Oh this felt good and it had been awhile since I'd had sex or stroked myself.

All of a sudden the lights and TV went off. What the hell? I then look over passed the TV and through the blinds I see a woman watching me though her window. Our smallish apartments were in a U shape form with a courtyard in the middle. Her apartment was only about 60 feet away. I could see clearly in her apartment. Yesterday I had turn the blinds up instead of down and didn't close them all the way. At night they looked closed but not really. She smiles at me obviously acknowledging that she is watching me. The lights come back on and I can barely see her with my lights on now. What the fuck do I do? She is good looking....little older than me but from here very nice looking. I am still feeling pretty randy so I get up...turn off the some lights so I can see her and she can still see me. She smiles again. She has brown hair with olive colored skin. She is dressed in a pants suit so she must have just gotten home from work.

My pants are still down but my erection is semi there. I just stare at her. She starts to unbutton her blouse and takes off her shirt revealing a beautiful beige lace bra. I can see the outline of her dark nipples. That's it I am hard again. I smile at her and start to stroke myself again. She stares at me not taking her eyes off, unzips and drops her skirt onto the floor. She puts her finger in her mouth and sucks on it. She slowly pulls her finger out and runs it down her neck and over her left breast. With her finger she slowly pulls her bra to one side so I could get full view of her nipple. It is a beautiful brown nipple. She sucks on her finger again and runs it around the outside of her nipple. I can see the glimmer of her nipple wet. My cock is as hard as I have ever seen it. My precum is dripping off my hand. I stroke it all the way from the base up to the head. My other hand tugs at my balls. God I'm so hard.

She then licks her finger again and runs her finger from the middle of her breasts down to her lace panties. She starts rubbing her clit slowly through her panties. I can see her face begin to enjoy the pleasure of our little mutual masturbation. I stroke faster and can feel sweat running down my face. She slides her panties down to reveal a trimmed pussy. She starts to rub her clit again while sucking on her other finger. She pulls over a chair, sits down and spreads her legs for me to see everything. She begins to squeeze her nipple with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. I knew it wasn't going to be long for me as my balls were swelling up with cum. I could feel how tight the sack was getting. She slides two fingers in her pussy and moans. I couldn't hear it with my ears but I could imagine how loud it was. She begins to rub her clit faster and faster. I start to stroke faster and faster. I see her hips rise as she starts to orgasm. Her fingers are moving so fast and deep on her clit. I can't hold it. I start to cum. My toes curl and I'm blind for a good second or two. I start shooting across the room and it seems like my cock won't stop cumming. She keeps rubbing and she was definitely having multiples. She was enjoying this as much as I was. We both have finished and just stare at each other. I hear myself deeply breathing. She then licks her lips and waves by to me as she walks into another room. I don't know what to do but I go and take another cold shower. By the time I finish my shower it was time to go to bed but not without going over to the window to see if she was there. Her lights are off. hmmmm maybe I'll see her tomorrow.