Windows '06

Story Info
Window cleaner gets more than an eyeful.
1.2k words
3.81
48.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, some thirty floors above ground level, my knees knocking together nervously as I balanced precariously on a rickety old work lift cleaning office windows. Not the ideal job for someone who doesn't enjoy heights or the picturesque view of the sprawling city, but a job's a job. And after me spending two-months tracking, hunting and finally landing a date with the beautiful Mary-Beth (a high-maintenance, career-minded chick who expected to be treated like a Princess) it was in my best interest to get some money together. The two guys I was working with thought it best if I broke my cherry by descending the first five floors myself; just me, my bucket and my squeegee, shakily washing, rinsing and then wiping clean the twenty-five office windows whilst blowing in the wind, as the song goes. I could imagine them giggling like school children on the roof above me as they occasionally gave the safety rails a kick or two, thinking themselves fucking hilarious, this ritual passed down to all the new guys. Bastards.

As I swung the lift over to the second from the right office window, been careful not to over-extend myself or slip and fall to my doom, I soaped my squeegee and prepared to splash the window. Once you peer into one office room you've pretty much seen them all, and besides, fifty feet in the air is not the ideal time for furniture shopping. So, a freezing, dripping, soapy squeegee in hand, I was about to smear the double-glazed window with it when something caught my eye, forcing me to drop the squeegee, it landing by my boots with a wet thud.

Before me was a sight not just for sore eyes, but some thirty floors up an unexpected sight indeed; a big breasted, gorgeous young woman, kneeling on the office desk, some lucky dude in an open shirt and flopping tie behind her banging the ass off of her! Whether she was his secretary and he her boss, or the other way round I had no idea, but Jesus, what a spectacle! She was still half-dressed, meaning her gorgeous titties had popped out of her black, lacy bra, her white blouse opened down to her navel. Her black skirt was raised above her hips, her panties thrown across the desk. She was dressed in black stockings, with suspenders streaking up her tanned thighs. Her auburn hair bounced to and fro as the office stud hammered her from behind, her beauteous breasts swayed hypnotically from the round grip of her bra.

Pretty fucking cool, eh? My own peepshow, and no jackass jerking off behind me, either. Just gazing into her slutty face, sticky red lips pursed in an 'Oh' of pleasure, she clawing the papers in front of her, occasionally glancing back at him over her shoulder made my cock hard. Yeah, even all the way up there.

And then the office stud saw me, he pointing me out to his office slut. He went to quit, but she ordered him not to. Perhaps she got off on being watched, who knows, but she waved at me and blew me a kiss, tits wobbling, ass pounded, she then smiling saucily in my direction. Because the merry couple was close to the window I was happening to be cleaning, office slut decided to have a little fun with me. She stretched out her tongue, it almost touching the glass, flicked it through her lips and, lifting one of her hands off the desk pretended to she was puling on a cock.

Did she mean mine, I wondered? I pressed my growing erection to the window; office slut then motioned with her tongue to lick it, as if my prick was in full view of her face. Well, it was, just a damn annoying double-glazing piece of glass dividing us. What a horny slut, I smirked, and when she mouthed to me to "Take it out!" I could hardly refuse, could I?

It's not as if anyone was looking, so, feeling bold as brass I unzipped my cock from my workpants and, griping the shaft held it in front of her face. To my utter amazement office slut went to lick it, or simulated the licking and sucking of my cock, all the while she getting fucked doggy style across the desk. To my surprise I began pulling on my prick, thinking myself crazy, but what the hell? It was pretty cold up there, but I didn't care - my fingers gripped the shaft, my thumb brushing off my circumcised knob, the sensitive area, hoping to make this quick. Last thing I needed was Abbott and Costello above me to pull the lift up, catching me in mid-stroke.

By her expression office slut's orgasm (I couldn't tell how many she had before hand) was rapidly approaching – through closed eyes she opened her mouth and let out a scream, her fingertips gripping the edge of the desk, her shaking breasts pressed onto the desktop. Her hair swept across her face as her body tensed, she then raising her reddened face, sweat beading on her brow. My God, she looked fucking adorable, she suddenly smiling at me, her climax obviously swimming through her. She cooed through her red lips which I longed to feel around my erection before she threw her head back, biting her bottom lip. I imagined her squeezing office stud's cock with her dripping, hot pussy, she peering at him over her shoulder, no doubt urging him to come.

Well fuck it, if he was gonna come, then so was I. I felt a sudden rush build up inside of me, my fingers squeezing just the right spot, my thumb sticky with pre-cum. Staring at my fuckable office slut, she licking her lips in front of me, stretching out her tongue as if expecting me to unload my orgasm upon her, my climax was imminent. She was so fucking hot, my God, so fucking hot ...

Before me, office stud came, he withdrawing before shooting a torrent of thick, silver cum across office slut, it streaking up her back and over her head, the first powerful blast splashing the window in front of her. I followed suit, steadying my self as my climax rocked not only me but the lift; my orgasmic rush leaving me at 100 mph only to be swept from sight by the wind, it landing God knows where and on whom. Standing there shaking, holding onto the lift for balance, my cock now drooping and freezing, I watched slack-jawed as office slut slowly licked office stud's cum which oozed down the window. All the while she gazed lustfully into my eyes, a naughty smile upon her cum-coated lips.

The lift suddenly jolted, it lifting upwards, my colleagues assuming I had finished my cleaning duties. Tucking myself away, I waved goodbye to my office slut, she returning the compliment. She blew me a kiss as I was lifted from view, my beautiful, horny office slut. I wondered if I'd ever see her again.

Until then, there was always Mary-Beth. I wonder if she'd let me clean her windows ...