Wine Tasting

Story Info
Wendy and I have always enjoyed wine.
1.9k words
3.91
29.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and I have always enjoyed wine but we really did not know much about pairing the grape with food and we wanted to learn the different aromas and tastes of the many varietals. We decided to sign up for a local wine group that has meetings on Wednesday's to learn more about the liquid we love so well.

Wednesday rolled around and we were off to our first class. When we walked into the tasting room we were pleased that there were other couples our age. The instructor said he was pairing us with another couple and directed us to the tasting table we were assigned to. As we approached we were introduced to Rick and Jill a friendly and attractive couple. Once the class began we chatted with Rick and Jill and found out that we had many things in common. Class ended and the four of us departed to the parking lot all along the way talking with our new friends. We said good night and all agreed that we were looking forward to the next class to continue our conversation and education.

By the next Wednesday Wendy and I were both looking forward to class to see our new friends and of course wine. When we arrived we were happy to see Rick and Jill sitting at our same table as last week. As our conversation grew Wendy mentioned that we love to play card games and to our surprise so did they. As class ended we walked to our cars together. As we were saying goodbye Rick mentioned that they had Saturday night open and that they would love for Wendy and I to come over for Dinner and then play some card games, we eagerly accepted.

As Saturday got closer Wendy called Jill to ask what we could bring with us for the dinner. Jill mentioned that they had dinner covered and maybe we could bring a nice bottle of red and a bottle of white wine to try out our new skills from class. Jill also said to bring an overnight bag as they have an extra room for us just in case we drink to much wine.

Saturday evening finally arrived and Wendy and I were excited to be on our way. Wendy looked beautiful in her tight jeans that showed off her wonderful ass and that sexy shirt we had bought in Palm Springs I could see that she was not wearing a bra and could almost see her nipple from the side view I immediately felt my cock swelling with delight and knew we were headed out for a good night.

When we arrived at Rick and Jill's we were greeted at the door by Jill she mentioned that Rick was out back grilling and asked us to come inside and make ourselves at home. As I followed the girl's to the kitchen I couldn't help but notice that Jill had almost the same shape and features of my lovely wife, tall brunette with a very nice body. We opened the bottle of Chardonnay and poured a glass for everyone. We made our way to the back patio where Rick was manning the grill as we approached it was obvious that Rick had a great since of humor and was quiet comfortable with us. There he stood at the grill in an apron that was painted to make him look like he was a shirtless muscular young man. Actually with his facial features he looked like a young Tom Selleck which brought a pleasing smile to Wendy's face. The girls headed back to the kitchen and I stayed to help with the grilling. Rick and I finished up the small fish fillets and the grilled vegetables while the ladies made a garden salad. I was still thinking of how sexy Wendy looked and thought the menu was perfect "Fuck Food".

After dinner and a few more glasses of wine Rick mentioned that he had a couple of nice cigars and the two of us made our way to the garage to smoke leaving the girls to their conversation. Soon enough Wendy and Jill made their way to the garage to inform us that they were ready to play cards. Rick and I informed them that we still had a little cigar left so maybe they should get their wine and join us. We were all obviously having a good time with the effect of the company and the wine as Wendy was standing with her back to me leaning back into me and slowly grinding her firm ass on my groin area. She was not the only one feeling frisky as Wendy and I saw Jill reach back and rub Ricks cock through his pants as you could clearly see the bulge, she did not know we were watching her but Rick knew. Rick and I finally finished our cigars and we all made our way to the living room to start the action.

We decided to play spades the girls against the guys. The game progresses and it is down to the wire. There is a lot of trash talking going on between both sides. Suddenly Rick presents a wager if the girls loose they have to give their guy a blowjob simultaneously while both men sit on the same couch, if the boys loose they have to eat their wife's pussy on that same couch side by side. Jill and Wendy laugh out loud thinking it to be a joke and declare they cannot loose and except the wager. The next hand is dealt and the men win! The girls start to backpedal when all of the sudden Rick drops his pants to expose his large swollen lumber and takes his place on the couch. Jill looks at Wendy who is still staring at Rick's firm member and says well they did win, at that point she makes her way and kneels down in front of Rick and grabs a hold of his hard tool. I being one not to hold up to his end of a bet drop my pants and take my place on the couch next to Rick. Wendy is still staring at Rick's large cock which Jill is now licking up and down its veined shaft. Watching the whole situation go down I begin to stroke my rod which is fully engorged by now. Wendy seeing this bends down and takes my whole man meat in her mouth. Looking down at my beautiful wife I notice that her breasts are in full view as her shirt is hanging down as she leans forward which makes my cock harder. I look over to Rick and notice that he too is looking at Wendy's tits so I reach up and undo her shirt and release those amazing breasts to give him a better view. Jill not to be undone stops for a moment to take her shirt off and does not stop there she also removes here jeans and exposes her fine ass in a white lacy thong.

As Wendy continues stroking and sucking on my swollen purple headed cock, Rick proclaims he wants to eat some pussy and moves to the floor behind his wife who is now behind Wendy fondling one of my wife's tits while the other hand is undoing Wendy's jeans. My lady does not miss a stroke of my cock while her pants are being removed by Jill. Jill quickly pulls Wendy's moist thong to one side and starts to lick Wendy's wet pussy, it always gets wet when she is giving head. Jill and Wendy are both moaning with pleasure as Rick is working Jill's clit over while Jill is nibbling on Wendy's sensitive pearl.

Rick now moves behind Jill positioning to mount her from behind. Rick thrusts his hard pole into Jill's dripping pussy she lets out a deep moan Rick is going slow and deep as it appears he is close he keeps pausing while releasing pre-cum into her tight pink taco. I cannot stand it anymore I want my cock in my loves hot pussy. I spin her around and ram my rocket into her waiting hole she lets out loud praise for this. Wendy wants to taste Jill's hot snatch and Jill obliges. Eating pussy and being fucked from behind is about to put Wendy over the edge and I am having a hard time holding on to my load. Jill is sucking on the head of Rick's dick while he jerks his long shaft, all of the sudden Rick's cock explodes all over Jill's face and tits. The sight of Rick's thick cum throws Wendy and Jill into intense orgasm which in turn makes my cock erupt and I fill Wendy's pussy full of hot milky cum. I pull out of Wendy's pussy and my hot cum starts to run down her thighs. Jill moves to Wendy and thanks her with a kiss and a taste of her man's cum. The glow on Wendy's face while she kisses Jill and licks Rick's gift from Jill's chin makes my cock continue to throb.

With everyone satisfied Rick mentions that we should all recuperate in the hot tub and he will bring out some champagne to continue the party. The spa feels nice, warm and relaxing. After a while Rick decides it is to hot and sits on the side exposing his semi hard sausage. Once again being the party starter Rick dribbles champagne on his cock and asks who wants champagne cock? We all laugh and Wendy starts to explain how champagne in the hot tub is something they do not want to deal with from our previous experience. Once again Rick dribbles champagne and asks the same question Jill moves over and starts to licks the champagne off. I could see that Wendy wants to do a little licking herself and I tell her to go for it. Watching the two girls take turn on Rick's rock hard member made mine hard as well. Soon enough it was my turn and it was incredible having both tongues on my shaft. Meanwhile Rick was up to his old games standing behind fingering both pussies while I was getting pleasured. Pretty soon Rick is entering Jill from behind he pounds her box well for a few minutes and then pulls out and moves behind Wendy and rams his hard cock in. Wendy lets out a pleasurable cry. Rick is fucking her hard and Wendy loves every inch of it. Wendy is now bent over the edge of the spa taking all of Rick's hard eight. Meanwhile Jill sits on my cock and rides it fast and well. I know exactly when Rick filled my wife's hot pussy with his rich salty cum as I know her O face, it was exactly the same time I pulled out and shot my hot cream all over Jill's tits. Wendy came over to Jill and licked a large drop of my man yogurt off of Jill's breast and once again the ladies enjoyed a passionate kiss this time Wendy sharing her mans seed with Jill.

Afterwards we said good night and made our way to our own rooms. As soon as we got in bed Wendy went down for my cock I could tell that she was still turned on from the night's events. I spun her around so I could lick her pussy in the sixty-nine position. I could taste the salty residue from the previous events but that just brought back the vision and we both came together while listening to Jill and Rick fuck in the next room.

The next morning we had a great breakfast with good friends and looked forward to next Wednesday's class. Maybe we could get together at our place for cards next time?