Wine Tasting Pt. 02

Story Info
Night out at the Wine Tasting.
5.7k words
3.82
19.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Dr. M leaves, I take shower to get ready for whatever else my husband has lined up from me. By now it is after 11 pm and the tasting is over. I go over to the suitcase and take a look at what kind of outfit my husband has got for me to wear tonight. He packed me a leather corset that only has demi cups so my nipples are poking straight out but my tits are held up high. He packed a leather pair of crotchless panties, which are open from above my clit to just past my asshole. A pair of stay up thigh-highs that have the word slut written over and over up the back of them like it was a seemed stocking. To top it off he has packed a pair of platform shoes with soles that are 4 inches think and the heels are almost 8 inches. When I wear these, I am 6'1" the same height as my husband.

Before I put the outfit on I rub on some Johnson's baby oil to help me smell like one of the girls at the strip club. I then put on the outfit and head into the bathroom to redo my makeup. I am standing in front of the mirror and love the look of the outfit. He has packed my really dark eye and lip makeup plus very pale almost white foundation to make my eyes and lips really stick out, kind of like a Geisha.

As I am putting my makeup on I hear the door to the room open and a few people come in. I hear my husband's voice and then can hear both his father and uncle talking. The next thing I know my husband opens the bathroom door and hands me a glass filled with vodka and ice. Looking at the mirror on the bathroom door I can see both his father and uncle looking at me. I am sure that my husband left the door open like that just to show me off. He says I see you have found the outfit I left for you. I tell him I did and do a little turn to show him the whole thing.

I just pretend that his father and uncle cannot see me. He moves over so not to block the view for his father and uncle and reaches down and runs his hand between my legs and I spread them to give him complete access. He takes his middle finger and slides it up into my pussy and then moves it over my clit. He is telling me his dad and uncle are going to head over to the casino and wanted to know if we wanted to go along. He tells me that he told them that he thought we had other plans and would not want to go. I tell him I think we better stay in tonight. He gives me a kiss and then moves back out into the room and tells them sorry but we are going to stay here.

I continue doing my makeup while the three of them have a few more shots and both his uncle and father continue to watch me. I take time to powder my neck and tits to make them as white as my face and use some of my rouge to darken my areolas and nipples a little more. I take time to pinch and pull on my nipples and adjust my boobs in my corset so that my nipples are clearly visible and a hand full of each boob is past the front of the cups. I can see his uncle watching me closely and then he starts to adjust his cock. Finally they are ready to leave and his dad walks over to the bathroom and walks up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss good bye and he tells me to try and not behave tonight. He gives me a little slap on the ass and tells me I look great. I notice his uncle is thinking about doing the same but in the end he chickened out and just heads for the door. I lean out of the bathroom enough that my tits are clearly visible and tell him good night.

When they are gone, my husband comes in the bathroom, gives me a big hug and kisses, and asked me what I thought of the outfit. I tell him it is great and that I think I need to show him how much I like it. He tells me before I do I better finish up with my makeup and the drink he gave me. He asked me if I was able to repay the doctors for their help. As I am finish getting ready I tell him all about what happened with each. He asks do you think they will have to disclose the gifts that I gave them because he is sure it was worth way more than they are supposed to except. I tell him I think they might keep this to themselves. I also tell him I did not tell either what I did with the other. I wonder if they will kiss and tell. He tells me that if a chick like me were to do that to him he would want to tell anyone that would be willing to listen.

He tells me Amy and Carrie are going to be here in about 10 minutes if they have not passed out by now. I ask him how his trip to their room went. He tells me they started by both girls striping him and then each other. He tells me how he started with Carrie. He says he gave her a nice rub down and spent a lot of time working on her nipples and getting them nice and hard. He tells me he next moved down and played with her pussy and asshole and used his mouth to bring her off several time. He says at first he was playing with her tits as he was eating her out but that Amy took over and started to play her tits. When Carrie started to cum the first time Amy moved up so that Carrie could lick her pussy. He tells me after Carrie came the second time he move down and started to rim her asshole with his tongue until she came a third time. After he got her off for the third time he tells me he then pulled her legs up in the air and fucked her. He and Amy both sucked on her toes and feet until she came again. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and pulled Amy down onto his cock and came deep in her mouth. He says at that point he asked them to come over to our room just before midnight to continue to have some fun. He tells me they agreed and said they were going to shower and would be over after they got ready.

I had just finished my drink and was pouring another when there was a knock at the door. I tell him looks like they made it and go over to the door to let them in. I open it and find Jay, Ron, and four others guys standing in the door way. There I am in my little leather outfit, my tits fully on display in front of six fairly drunk and horny guys. Jay says he hopes my offer was still good. I tell them sure come on in. The guy's head in and I close the door behind them. Jay say let me introduce the group. He says you already know Ron, and next to him are Mark, Tom, Craig, and Steve. Each of the guys as they are introduced moves over and shakes my husband hand and I give each a hug. Most of the guys are close to my now 6 foot height except for Steve whose head was right at the height of my tits so as I hug him I make sure rub my tits over his face.

Jay tells me that he and Ron have been talking me up to their friend all night and the guys could not wait to come up and find out if they were lying. I do a little turn and shake and asked the guys if I am living up to Jay and Ron's story. One of the guys tells me that he never believes a thing Jay tells him, that he is one of the biggest braggers there is. But, now that he is here Jay did not do me justice. I tell them thank you. I walk over and give him another hug and a kiss.

I tell the guys to take a seat and asked if they wanted a drink. They all say please. Because we only had a few glasses in the room I take one of the bottles of Grey Goose we had and take a big gulp and pass the bottle to Ron. As the bottle is making its way around the room Jay say that they have some weed and wanted to know if we would be interested and my husband tells him sure. So as Jay takes out a few joints and starts those around I move over and sit on Ron's lap facing him with my arms around his neck and asked him how his bachelor party is going. He tells me it started out great with the trip to the hot tube, thanks to me. Next he left the casino several hundred dollars down and nothing to show for it. The last stop was at the stripe club next door and once again left several hundred dollars down and the only thing he had to show for it was a set of blue balls. He tells me that the casino did a better job screwing him then the girls at the club did. He then tells me now that he is here things are looking way up.

One of the guys hands me a joint and I take a huge hit, then lean into Ron, and start to kiss him and then blow the smoke into him. When I sit back Ron starts to move his hands over my ass and then exhales and leans forward and starts to run his tongue over one of my nipples. Sitting with my legs straddled over his legs has open up the crotchless panties and my pussy lips are spread wide open. Ron moves one of his hands down to my pussy and is running his finger up and down my slit. I am so wet by now that his fingers slide in and out of my pussy with no problem.

My husband has turned on the radio and tells me he thinks the guys would enjoy a little show if I am up to it. I get up to start to do a little dance. I lean in to Ron and pull his face up to one of my tits so he can suck on my nipple. Before I move to the next guy there is a knock on the door. Once again I walk over and open it to find Amy and Carrie. I can tell they have been dolling them self-up also. Amy is in a short Japanese kimono dress that just barely covers her ass and pussy. Carrie is wearing a black dress that is real just two thin pieces of material held together by some straps that ran down both sides. The material just covered her tits with plenty of side boob showing and barely covering her crotch. The back of the dress only just covered her ass. They both had on heel almost as high as mine.

When they moved into the room I could tell they did not expect to see the group of guys that were there. I tell them I hope they are ok with the guys being her. They both say it was all right that it was just a little shocking to see so many good looking guys here. Amy tells us she was looking forward to her and Carrie getting it on with me while my husband watched. My husband walks over handing Amy the Bottle and tells her that he is sure him and the guys have no problem letting her do just that.

All of us do a few more shots and smoke a few more joints before we get started. I am now totally fucked up and having a hard time standing straight. The guys move some of the furniture around to give us a good size space between the chairs where the guys are sitting in and the bed. The guys are setting all the way around the bed 3 on each side and one at the end. All three of us girls start to dance around moving around in front of the guys making sure to play with each other. Carrie and Amy take turns playing with and sucking my exposed tits while we move from one guy to another. I can feel several of the guys playing with my pussy as I am being passed around and I am sure the Amy and Carrie are getting the same treatment.

I am not sure who started it but I notice that several of the guys started to put bills in my panties and into my cleavage. Each time they do I can feel them running their hands over me, fingering me, or squeezing my tits. I also notice that both of Carries tits are out of her dress and she has several bills up the side of her dress. Amy's kimono is now undone and her tits and panties are both exposed.

At some point I am laid down on the bed, Carrie and Amy are both sucking on my tits, and one of them is fingering my pussy. That is when I hear Carrie tell two of the guys to grab my feet and hold them up and out. When the guys have pulled my legs up into the air and pulled them apart, Carrie climbs up between my legs and is licking my pussy and asshole. Amy is now squatting down over my face with her pussy just above my mouth. I reach up with my mouth and start to slowly lick up and down her slit. I move from her clit to her asshole and then back to her clit. I can feel someone is squeezing my tits then I realize that two different guys are playing with them when I feel them both sucking on my nipples. The guys holding my legs up and out are running their hand up and down my stocking covered legs and tickling my feet. I her Amy telling someone to pinch her nipples that she likes to feel them being pinched and twisted. I look down and can see Ron standing behind Carrie and he seems to be fucking her hard. I can hear him slapping into her wet pussy. At this point I am fucking back into Carries face trying to get myself off. With all of the sucking, licking, and hands all over me I am right at the point of having my forth and most powerful orgasm of the night.

That is when someone picks Carrie up and has her kneel down across the bed. She now has her tits hanging over my face. The guy that is holding my left leg up lets it go and moves up to put his cock into Amy's mouth and starts to slowly move it in and out. I then see my husband move up behind Amy and start to fuck her. I reach up and start to rub Amy's clit while my husband if fucking her. It does not take me long before I start to cum and pull my other leg free and wrap both of my legs around Carrie's head and hold her there until I finish cumming. When I let her up Jay moves in and tells me that he has been thinks about cumming in my pussy all day. As he starts to fuck me, I start to suck on Amy's tits and continue to play with her clit.

Amy cums shortly after and that sets my husband off and he pulls out of her pussy and cums on her ass and pussy. I use my hand to rub my husband's cum into her asshole and pussy.

She then gets up and I look around the room. I see Carrie lying on the dining room table with one of the guys fucking her pussy and another fucking her face. Amy has leaned over one of the chairs and the guy she was giving a blow job to now is now fucking her and Ron is now in front of her and she is sucking on his cock. My husband is sitting back and smoking a joint. Then Steve the little guy moves up to me on the bed and is trying to get into position so that I can give him a blowjob.

I cannot believe what I am looking at. Little Steve who is at most 5 feet tall has a monster cock. It is easily the thickest cock I have ever seen. My husband's cock is 6 inches around. Steve's must be close to double that and close to 9 inches long. I turn my head to the side and he pulls it down so that my lips are on the tip of his cock. In this position I can just get the head in to my mouth. I start to lick the slit a little and hear him moan. I do this for a few minutes while trying to get more of his cock into my mouth. I then pull my head back and tell Jay I want him to fuck me from behind and get up on my hands and knees. Jay moves back into place but this time he slide his cock into my asshole and slowly starts to fuck me.

I then grab Steve's cock and get ready to take it into my mouth. I tell him I have never sucked a cock this big and that I am not sure if I will be able to get his entire cock into my mouth. He tells me he has never been with a girl that can even take half of what he's got. That is when I hear my husband say that sound like a challenge. Steve asked my husband what he had in mind. My husband says that he would bet I would be able to take his entire cock into my mouth and let him cum while his cock is in my throat. Steve says and if she cannot what does he get. My husband asks me what I am willing to put up. I look up at Steve and tell him if I cannot do it, I will come over to his house and provide the entertainment for a night for him and his friends. This whole time Jay is still fucking me and before I can ask him what he is willing to put up Jay starts to cum and pulls out and I can feel him rubbing his cock on my ass and pussy as his cock keeps spurting cum on me.

When Jay moves off the bed, I ask Steve what he is willing to put up if I can do it. He asks me what want. I tell him if I can get his whole cock in my mouth, he and his friends, will need to clean my house from top to bottom in the nude. Then after they are done, they would have to sever me and all of my friend dinner that night. He looks around the room and all of the guys tell him to go for it. He says you got a deal. We then work out the rules. First, he would have to lie on his back and not move while I am sucking on his cock. He agrees and adds that I need to have his whole cock in my mouth when he cums. I agree and tell him if he cums before I am able to get his entire cock into my mouth he wins but if my lips can circle the base of his cock before he cums then I win.

He agrees and lies on his back. I then climb up on top of him with my pussy just about his face. I lean down and start to lick his cock trying to get it as slick as I can. Everyone has stopped what they were doing and my sucking Steve's cock is center stage. I notice two of the guys have their phone out and they are taping the action. I first take the head of his cock in my mouth and start to slide it in. I start to think this was a bad idea, as my lips are stretch out with just the head of his cock in my mouth.

I start to move down on his cock. I am trying my best to relax my mouth and have been able to get the head of his cock to the back of my mouth. I am having a hard time trying to get my throat to open enough to let him slide in. I can hear him moaning and telling me how I still got another 3 inches to go. All of the guys and girls are telling me I can do it and they are telling Steve he is going to suffocate me. Steve is starting to groan a little and is telling me he is getting close. I just push with all of my weight behind me and I can feel the tip of his cock slide into my throat but have not yet got the whole thing in, I then grab his ass and pull my face down a little more. I can feel him starting to cum, give it one last push, with that I can feel my lips touching his pelvic, and then feel his cum squirting into my throat. I continue to hold is cock in my mouth and throat until he is finish cumming. I must have had his cock in my throat for over a minute before I finally pulled him out.

I take in a big breath, sat back, and slide my pussy back and forth over his face. I keep fucking his face until I cum for the fifth time. I then climb off of him and ask him was it worth it. He tells me that he would have offered up a lot more than some housework for that experience.

We all do several more shoots and I think I can remember smoking an entire joint myself. After that I really do not remember what happened. So the rest of this is what my husband tells me happened.

He tells me that I passed out and Carrie and Amy were mostly out of it as well. He tells me that Steve's friend started to complain that he was going to own them when they are done paying off his debt. My husband tells them he cannot believe they are complaining. That most guys would be willing to pay to be able to sever my wife and her friend's nude at a party. He tells them they are going to be fucked, sucked, and ridden hard all night long. They all seem to rethink it and after seemed to be quite happy about the bet. He tells me he asked them what else they would like to do with the girls tonight. They tell him they are not sure if they should be doing anything else with us girls now that we were all passed out.

He tells them that he is sure we would not mind and that he fully plans to fuck Carrie in the ass. Steve tells my husband he has always wanted to try fucking a girl in the ass. My husband tells him well pick a girl and give it a try. He tells Steve he might want to use some of the KY in my bag with that cock of his so he does not do any major to the girl. Ron tells them sense he is getting married in a few hours, and has never had anal sex and bets his wife will never let him in the future, and that he wanted to try it out.

So they guys arrange us next to each other on the bed and three of the guys hold our legs up so that are assholes are at just the right height for the guys to fuck us. My husband tells me he starts to fuck Carrie in the ass first. Ron had picked to fuck me and had worked his cock into my asshole and started to fuck me. Steve was left with Amy. He was working his finger covered in KY in and out of Amy's asshole to make sure she was ready to take his cock. He then completely coved his cock in KY and he started to work his cock into her ass. He tells me one of the other guys moved over to them and was helping to pull Amy's ass checks apart to help Steve get his cock into her. He tells me when he finally get the head of his cock in he can hear Amy moaning. It still takes him awhile to work enough of his cock into her before he can start pumping it in and out of her. While he is doing that, the other guy is rubbing her clit and fingers her pussy at the same time.

12