Winning Incentive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine reached over and lightly ran her finger over the much reduced length of his cock. She nodded, pleased with their handiwork. She addressed Sarah. "Much better. That looks more like a proper clitty for a horny slut." She turned to Andy "And do you know what sluts get?" Andy had suddenly become shy but Catherine was having none of it. She slapped his ball quite hard. Raising her voice she asked again "What do you sluts get?"

Andy let out a sheepish "They get fucked." Catherine delivered another slap followed by a harsh squeeze. "Say it louder. Remember this is what you wanted. You wanted to see someone get gang fucked. You wanted to see a lot of men's cock in a hole. You wanted a surprise. So own it you fucking slut." Each sentence was issued with a crush of his testicles. "Besides, you've always wanted to be a little bitch. So tell me, what do sluts gets?"

Andy had always been physically much bigger than Catherine but with the mixed emotions, the eroticism, the pain and the shouting he seemed strangely small at the moment. The rush of power was intoxicating to Catherine. She liked it and she liked it when Andy cried out from her crushing "They get fucked". Yeah, this was going to be fun.

7

The next couple of hours was a mad rush to get everything done. First the women took to Andy with razors and creams to remove every bit of hair from his body; including his signature beard. Once the task was finished the women went back to the bedroom, leaving Andy to clean up. As Andy knelt, washing the last of his hair down the bath tub's drain, Sarah threw a box at Andy's feet. Confused he opened it. Inside he found a length of hose, a tube-like nozzle and a large red rubber bag. Sarah looked down at him "It's a enema bag. As a 'gurl' you have to be soft, sweet smelling and clean... inside and out. Before you shower, make sure that pussy-ass of yours is an inviting place for the men." With that she continued on to the bedroom.

As Andy filled the bag he heard the women talking in the bedroom.

"Is he going to be able to take a cock in his pussy-ass?" "Lady, you have no idea." Andy heard the bed springs squeak and then a drawer slide open. "When he's... err ... she's in the mood, this goes up that pussy-ass of hers." Sarah gasped. "I don't know if I could take that vaginally." "Yeah, she's a real size queen."

Andy's face felt like it was on fire as he lubed up the nozzle and worked it into his ass. He reached up and loosen the valve on the tubing. As the warm water flooded his rectum he had no choice to but to keep listening to women in the adjoining bedroom.

"So does she talk a lot about gay sex?" "Some, but she's usually focused more on blowing guys than anal. I asked her one time and she said it wasn't as gay. I fuck her with her dildo once in a while but she said that a guy doing it would be gay." "But wait, how could it be gay? I mean it's only gay if a man is fucking a man." "Hey that's right! Hey, my little ass-cunt." Catherine shouted towards the bathroom. "Good news, you don't need to worry about being gay. Only men can be gay. So there's no problem with you taking some hard cock up that pussy-ass of yours."

Both of the women giggled at that.

"Yeah, a nice big, hard, manly, cock would be fun right now." Sarah reflected. "Oh, hell yeah. Just a couple of hot women and sissy slut. Our gurl could get him ready and we could enjoy a man's touch." Catherine started making soft, moaning sounds.

Andy couldn't see the women but the sounds were driving him mad. Over the next several minutes, Sarah and and his wife continued talking about hard bodied, well hung men and making mildly derogatory comments about what he would enjoy having a man do to him. He went through several refills of the enema bag listening to them. After he had passed two clear bags worth he showered, thankful that he couldn't hear them anymore.

Catherine had taken his shampoo and bar of soap out of the shower and left him a pink shower puff, a melon and honey scented body wash and a set of pink, swirling shampoo and matching conditioner. As he washed his now smooth body, Andy couldn't help but touch his cock. One stroke and he was as hard as stone again. Just as he started a slow rhythm he heard the shower curtain rattle. Catherine and Sarah stood there laughing and pointing.

"Oh my god, she is such a slut. She can't wait to get off."

"That's enough of that. Besides, that's not a how a gurl masturbates anyway. Finish washing and get out of there."

Andy had never had a problem masturbating in front of Catherine but he now felt very ashamed. He dropped his cock like it was hot and finished washing off. As he stepped out of the shower the women attacked him with towels, oils, lotions and powders. When they finished he smelled like a mix between fruit stand and a flower shop.

Sarah took his hand and led him to Catherine's makeup table. Over the next 15 minutes, his hard male features were softened and lightened. He would never be mistaken for a woman up close, but he sure wouldn't be mistake for a man either.

"Better, but it's missing something." Sarah mused. Both women stood there for a moment considering what to add to the scene before them.

"Oh, I know." Catherine snapped her fingers. She pulled out a drawer of her makeup table and pulled a package of small, bright colored, plastic hair clips. The clips had small animals on them and were usually worn by youths.

"Andi had me get these to wear with a little school girl outfit I got a couple of years ago." As she talked, Catherine pulled Andy's hair back into a short, bob; the brightly color clips stand out on his dark hair. As she held one of the open clips in her mouth she mumbled, "I think this is just the thing to make her look innocent. Men like fucking sweet little gurls." Just when Andy thought he couldn't blush anymore his face turned a deeper shade of crimson.

Sarah let a high pitch squeal out. "Perfect! Now let's get her dressed."

As Andy stood up under Catherine's direction, he noticed an outfit had been laid out on the bed. It was bright white with red accents. There was a white top with small red bows around the waist line, a white garter, sheer white stockings with red bows at their tops and a pair of white shoes with 2" inch heels. Catherine walked up behind Andy and held him close. She leaned in and softly said "While you were out back with the men, I went shopping. Looks like we're going to have to make room in your closet because after tonight this is going to stay with your clothes. After tonight you're going to have to admit you like the thought of being a bitch. After tonight I'm going to have great fun turning you into a little sissy gurl whenever I want." She rubbed the bulge in her pants against the checks of his ass. "That is, unless you don't want to go on with this." She reached around and grabbed his cock. As she expected, his dick was growing hard. "Yeah you're a little whore." She kissed his shoulder, stroked his cock and rubbed her strap-on hard against him. "You're my little whore... and tonight I'm going to break you in."

Over several awkward minutes Andy struggled to put on the delicate items. He felt stupid. He was a big, hairy, or used to be hairy, guy putting on hose and garters. He knew he looked absurd but he was hard as he could be.

The last step was to put on the shoes. As long as he took small steps on carpet he wasn't too bad. To capture the moment Sarah grabbed Catherine's digital camera and took some candid shots of Catherine and her bitch. Andy was red faced but his cock was hard as stee, in each picture. Once the impromptu photo shot was done, Catherine pulled a pair of white, lacy, cotton panties up over Andy's garters and cock.

"That way we can get to that pussy-ass of yours whenever we want." Sarah explained. Once Catherine had gotten Andy's cock packed away, she patted him on the ass and asked with her other hand outstretched, "Shall we go?"

8

Before they had even made it to the car, Andy had noticed that a huge wet spot of pre-cum had spread over the front of his panties. 'Fuck!' Andy thought to himself. 'The front of my panties? I can't believe I'm thinking like this. The front of the panties. The front of the panties.'

As they walked into the garage Andy found his voice for the first time since he accepted his role. "I need a jacket or something... that way someone won't see me." Sarah was closest so she delivered the punishment; another slap on the balls.

"Gurls talk softer than that. And they don't ask, they beg!"

Andy balanced the humiliation that he'd face if someone outside saw him like this against the humiliation he'd already faced at the hands of these women. He swallowed and in his softest voice asked, "May I please have something to cover up with?" As an afterthought he added another pathetic sounding "Please?"

Catherine thought he was so cute. She walked over to him, placed her hand on the side of his face and pushed downwards. "On your knees bitch and beg me for it. Beg me for something to solve your complaining." She now understood why guys liked treating women like that in porn. It was an amazing power rush.

Andy slowly got on his knees, trying hard not to twist an ankle on the way down. Once he made it down, the hard garage floor hurting his knees, he tried again.

"Please, let me have something to cover up. Please. I want it." Looking up at Catherine's disapproving face he add, "I need... something."

Catherine smiled down at her emasculated husband and pulled something out of a bag she had carried from the bedroom. It was a pad with what looked like a short but thick black cock stuck to it. Off the pad was two long straps ending in a buckle. As she reached for his face, Andy started to back away. Catherine slapped him hard across his check.

"Slut, you are mine and you're going to wear this because I want you to." Her look told Andy that she wouldn't accept no for an answer. Gingerly he opened his mouth. Catherine quickly pushed the cock end into his mouth. The pad covered his mouth entirely. She reach around and buckled the gag around the back of his head. She reached down and kissed his forehead.

"Good gurl. Now I don't have to hear you. You're a slut and I want people to see how much of a whore you are. Understand?"

Andy had no choice but to nod his head.

"Good. Now get your pussy-ass in the car. You have a promise to keep."

9

"Dude, what time is it?" Nathan asked for the hundredth time since they were dropped off.

"Two minutes since last time you asked." Kevin was tired of the question. Although truth be told, the short time they had been here did seem like it has been dragging by. But after the action of the club he guessed anything would seem that way.

In reality they had been dropped off by the front gates of the company's softball complex and given the key to the gate only about 10 minutes ago. Angie told them to lock the gate behind them and to go chill-out in the dugout as the main show was about to start. When they asked about Andy, all the women would say was that "he was busy getting the main act ready." After the hot action of the club. all of the guys were horny as hell so they didn't complain too much. All they really wanted was to get a chance to put their dicks in something hot and wet. They didn't really want to do anything to put that in jeopardy.

At exactly 2:00 am, the flood light above home plate came on. The bright beam momentarily blinded the eight guys in the home team's dugout. As their eyes became adjusted, they noticed their wives and girlfriends were standing in a row in front of them. From the control box, Andy's wife could be seen walking towards everyone.

As she got to the line of women she called out, "Men! Have you had your asses kicked every year before this one in the by those jerks in sales?" After a moment's silence, a single, bitter "yeah" echoed in the darkness. Catherine continued. "And did you work your asses off to make sure that this wouldn't happen again?" A few more shouts of agreement could be heard this time, along with a call to break out the girl. They were getting into it. Catherine smiled. "And were you promised a gangbang if you got the job done?" The shouts grew bolder and louder. Time to reel them in. "And did you do it?" The response she got surprised her with its volume.

Once they calmed she continued. "As you may have heard, the original source of the party is unable to fulfill that promise. Mother nature is a bitch." To that she heard some agreement, a few laughs and one "we don't mind". She ignored it. "So we've had to improvise. But don't worry you will get your just rewards." At that, all of the guys were clapping and cheering. Now that she had them worked up, she turned to her partners and gestured for them to move and revival the surprise.

The women were blocking the guy's view of home base. As they moved aside the men could see that the plate was lit up under the spot light. Kneeling on home plate was a short haired brunette in a white lacy outfit. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and she had some kind of gag over her face. She wasn't cute right in the face but her ass was hot. Wolf whistles and cheers greeted the unveiling as the guys charged the plate.

But as they approached the plate they began to notice something wasn't quite right. John was the first one to put his finger on it. "Andy? Is that Andy?" As everyone got to home the comments came quick. From a few uncomfortable laughs to a whistle or two to a few angry questions about what kind of joke this was, the sentiments covered a wide range of emotions. Michael seemed to be the voice of those who were angry.

"This is bullshit! I ain't some fucking faggot." Michael threw his hat at Andy to drive his point home. "You have to be fucking kidding me." Before he could explode any further, Catherine trotted over and got in his face. "Check that ...right now." Her tone shocked him long enough for her to make her point. "How would you be a faggot if you are the one doing the fucking? Use your head."

"That's not the point." he said as he shook his head. After a moment of thought he continued. "Fuck this sick shit, I'm going home." As Michael started to walk away, Sarah called out after her husband. "And how are you going to get home? I have the keys Mr. Not-A-Fag." That got a few uncomfortable giggles.

"Well, come on and let's get out here. You don't want to be part of this!" Michael walked up and grabbed his wife's arm. A cold stare from her had him drop his hand away as if she was on fire. She looked at her spouse and, in a voice loud enough that everyone could hear, said, "Who do you think shaved that little slut's pussy-ass. I don't do that for anyone unless I'm going to fuck them." With that she kicked off her shoes, began to undo her belt and opening her fly. Michael's face looked as if it got stuck between emotions. In shock he stammered, "But... but... but we haven't talked about this."

Sarah finished pulling off her pants. Around her waist was a new strap-on with a bright blue dildo that matched the IT's team color. She locked eyes with Michael. "And when were you going to tell me about the gangbang?" The women rallied to her cause and began asking similar questions of their men. The anger from Micheal's face gave way to fear. "But that's different." he said in a meek voice.

Sarah kissed her husband on the check and pointed to the dugout and said "Either your a team player or you can get your ass back to the dugout. Its your choice." She turned her back on him and swaggered toward home plate. "Did you grab the lube Cat? I've got a hot little slut to bone." That got a round of applause from the women.

Catherine was digging through the bag she had brought. She pulled out a black bottle and tossed it to Sarah in an easy arc. Next she pulled out a large box of condoms and threw it on the ground in front of the confused men. "Andy said you were all tested clean so I'm sure he won't mind if you don't feel like using it. But if you mind here you go. Now men," Catherine stressed the term, grabbed her crotch, turned her head and spat on the ground. "I've got to go help my teammate fuck a slut."

10

Andy's wife was the first one up to bat. She rolled down his panties to just above his knees, the whole time talking about how she's going to love sharing her 'fucking slut' with her teammates. While he never saw the dildo she wielded he quickly realized that it was huge. With no warm up she impaled him with one stroke. Thankfully she stopped and played with his cock until the pain went away and his sphincter grew accustom to the toy's girth. After a few moments, Catherine began to make slow, gentle test strokes. After a few of these got a soft, moaning sound to escape from Andy's throat she held nothing back. She fucked him hard and fast. There was no love, no gentle play, only raw animal passion. The strap-on was riding her clit in just the right way that she was sure she could come. Looking down at her husband's stocking clad legs, all Catherine could think about was using her hurt to get off. After what felt like hours, but was actually closer to a couple minutes, Catherine came with a furious shout. She slapped her bitch's ass and gave it one last hard thrust. She looked up and grinned at the other women. "Who wants sloppy seconds?" Eight hands rose at once, along with a new round of cheers and giggles. The gang bang had started

What the women lacked in experience they made up for it in pent up pain and frustration directed at their men. In short order a mix of sweat and lube ran down Andy's thighs. His face had been pushed into the dirt, ruining his make-up. His stockings had runs and were torn at the knees. Between changing out people someone put a pair of catcher knee pads on him. He didn't know who it was but they got his vote for sainthood.

As each woman dipped their bright blue dildos into his ass, a cheer went through the circle that had formed around him. They were not subtle with their words or their cocks. He was 'their slut', 'their whore', 'their faggot'. It was humiliating and every time he thought he could take no more, someone would stroke his 'clitty' and he would quickly get a massive erection. This made him clinch his asshole hard and almost wish the dildos were bigger.

Between taking turns in Andy's ass, the women would tease the guys watching. Asking them what the difference was between a woman's ass and a sissy's ass. They would kiss each other, stroke one another's uniform covered breasts or cop a feel from the guys. Before even half a dozen women had made their way through the line, the guys could take no more.

Nathan was the first to break rank with his brethren. His joining the line was greeted by cheers, pats on the back and women pushing him to the front of the queue. Nathan knelt down behind his boss and started to undo his pants. Everyone got real quiet as he did. The pressure was to much for Nathan and he started to get up. Catherine knew that if that happened, the game would be up. She knelt behind the young man, whispered something in his ear, and reached around to continue undoing his pants. No one could hear what she whispered in his ear but when she fished out his penis it was quite erect. As she continued to whisper in his ear, she guided his small penis towards her husband's gaping asshole. Just before he entered his first 'sissy' Nathan found his bravado. He patted Andy's smooth ass and said loud enough for everyone to hear, "On my review last year, you said I needed to become more of a team player." With that he entered his boss' ass with his boss' wife urging him on. Nathan stayed still for a moment just enjoying the feeling. With a giggle Nathan asked "So, how am I doing boss?" His answer was the largest round of applause of the night thus far.