Winning the Contract on Her Back

Story Info
Mature lady mixes business and pleasure.
11.5k words
4.19
74.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers

Tom

Over the last couple of years Eileen's sexual experiences with the US principals of our pet accessory business continued from when she had first used her charms on the last night the guys had been in the UK, to help clinch the agency for us. When they came across to service the agency she often serviced them!

It re-started about six months after we got the agency when Mel came over to Birmingham to help his guy from the US and Eileen on the stand at a Pet Trade Show. Although it was potentially a very important show for us to confirm the agency the weather was bad at home in Scotland and with dogs (12) to look after, our dog sitter ill and an ailing uncle I had decided that I was needed more at home. I noted that Eileen didn't appear too disappointed that I couldn't go and said it might do no harm for her to socialise a bit with Mel and Alan to cement the relationship as it was coming up for confirmation.

While I was grateful to the guys for "breaking in" Eileen anally and had enjoyed the "fruits of their labour" ever since it felt a little strange to think of her spending nearly three nights with guys who had her in virtually every way possible and especially with one of them being a late twenties/early thirties black guy who I knew she had found really attractive.

I have to admit on our last night together I was both a little jealous and a whole lot turned on by the thought of my wife allowing this young black guy full and free access to her body. I certainly wanted her ass but she said she didn't fancy sitting about with a painful rear so I had to be satisfied with taking her orally and in her pussy.

Eileen

I have to admit I was looking forward to seeing the guys again particularly Mel -- not just because the agency had been good for us but I really had found him really attractive and to be frank I felt the urge to have some young hard cock again. I had been quite looking forward to getting together with Tom, Alan and him, but when domestic circumstances meant that Tom couldn't go I must admit that the thought of three nights with a young drop dead gorgeous guy was quite something to look forward to and Alan , his boss might be a bit of a bonus.

We normally stay at a budget hotel but Mel advised me that as a treat he had booked us both into a real luxury hotel -- this looked good for the confirmation of our contract after the trial period was up. I have to say I was really looking forward to the trip and treated myself to a few extra items of clothing and lingerie including a couple of much shorter 13.5" and 14" skirts.

When I arrived at the hotel I was a little disappointed to find Mel had booked in already and gone into town. I was also delighted to find he had booked me a very large and pleasant room at the front of the hotel. I had just unpacked some things and 'phoned Tom to advise him I arrived safely when reception called to advise me that Mr Tompkins was in reception and could I join him in the bar for a drink.

The bar was very plush like the rest of the hotel but I had barely time to take it in when he rose and enveloped me in a bear hug before pushing me back to arms length to take a look at my unbraed breasts in my tight sweater, and my tight jeans tucked in to my over the knee suede boots before pronouncing me " Even more gorgeous than he remembered". When he asked me how my room was I told him very pleasant and he said Alan ( his MD) thought we had deserved a treat for doing so well in our first six months for the company and booked Tom and I into one of the superior rooms on the basis we were going to do even better in the incoming year. That sounded good for the confirmation of our contract. He said it was a pity Tom couldn't come but delighted I could!

He also said they had booked a large double suite but Alan couldn't come so he had changed it one of the hotel's "speciality" suites. When I asked him what the speciality was he smiled and said I would see what he meant as he had ordered dinner for us there rather than the brasserie. He ordered us G&Ts and toasted to an even more "profitable and fruitful relationship."

We sat down to have a brief discussion about the figures for the past six months and their projections for the next six. They were pleased that we had managed to exceed our projections but pointed out that we were still a fair bit off the guaranteed turnover promised by the company that had been our competitors for the agency. He said jokingly that Alan ( his CEO) had said that they shouldn't have taken what I could offer personally into the decision! When I rather naively said " Was that really a factor?"

He said " It was good and we both fancied you like hell when we saw you but we were more impressed by your obvious motivation to get the job done -- your performance in the sack was just a tremendous bonus!" He then went on "Seriously, you guys have done quite well but I think you need to step it up a gear for the next six months."

When I asked slightly tongue in cheek "You mean us commercially or me in the sack?"

He smiled and said " I have plans for both!"

He asked could we meet early, 7.30ish in his suite for dinner as we had a lot to discuss. We finished our drinks and I went back to my room to change.

I 'phoned Tom to tell him of my concern over the contract on the basis of our conversation and asked him what he thought. He said he thought Mel was perhaps just dangling the contract to get into my knickers again as they wouldn't have booked us into a top hotel to give us the sack. He said Americans tended to be hard business men but in this case Mel wanted to obviously mix business and pleasure. When I asked was he comfortable with that, he said it was up to me what I did with Mel, but not to commit too much in terms of the financial turnover we could guarantee. When I realised he was more concerned over what I did with our finances rather than my body I was rather piqued and retorted" So you don't mind what I give him sexually so long as I don't commit to giving them more money?"

He replied " You're a big girl and you've already let him have all you can give."

I thought to myself -- well I just have to see what more I can give him!

I showered carefully with sandalwood gel and dressed to show Mel what could be a very attractive bonus. I was under no illusions about my 48 year old body. While my body still draws admiring glances from guys half my age when I dress to show it off there are some aspects that I hate including my stomach with its stretch marks, my arms which are heavier than I would like, and I don't particularly like my very prominent pussy mound. To balance this I work hard at the gym and I am blessed with a naturally curvaceous figure with a good waist; my 40c boobs are still fairly full and not too droopy and look good with a bit of support; my ass is still fairly curvaceous although bigger than I would like and my legs look OK especially in stockings. I still hoped I had enough to keep this young guy interested for three nights!

For the evening I chose a long sleeved see through tight black top with a sheer jacket over it, one of my new short flared skirts which I think makes my legs look good, but also gives a flash of thigh and stocking top when I walk and when I modelled it for Tom he said showed the lot when I bent over. This was teamed up with my longish suspender belt which hides my tummy, a black g string with diamond butterfly between my hips, black lace top stockings and 4" stilletoes. I thought to myself if this doesn't wow him nothing I have to offer will.

When I went up to his suite and knocked the door I had hardly time to take in the opulence of the suite and the fact that he had scented candles lit and a Sinatra CD playing, as my outfit obviously had the desired effect as he firstly exclaimed " Wow -- you look absolutely fantastic." Before pulling me into his arms and starting to kiss me and grope my breasts.

In spite of the fact that he looked drop dead gorgeous in a open necked white silk shirt open and tight black shiny jeans and the fact that I could feel his very hard long erection against me, I decided to play it cool and said " Hey I thought we were here to talk business."

He broke away reluctantly and taking my hand and said what do you think of "our love suite." When I said I was already booked in to a room, he said he had reserved that for Tom's benefit and any clients we might bring back to the hotel but that he had hoped we could continue "where we had left off" and enjoy the facilities of "the love suite" - a package in which this hotel specialised.

He gave me a guided tour included a glorious suite, champagne on ice, chocolate dipped strawberries, aromatic oils and candles, a king size bed and informed me that we would be served a champagne breakfast in bed. This was in addition to the L shaped sofas, plasma TV, DVD and surround sound, and the double roll top bath and walk in wet room.

He had obviously set out to impress me and had succeeded.

I was flattered that this gorgeous young guy wanted to share a room with me as a partner for a full three nights and I hoped that he wouldn't be disappointed when he saw my mature body full undressed. He offered me a glass of champagne and said dinner would be served in about 20 minutes.

They obviously thought him terribly important because we had just settled down to a glass of champagne and "getting the business bit out of the way" -- when a young blonde haired guy in his twenties arrived with another bottle compliments of the management.

Mel deftly tipped him and asked him could he do him another big favour. "Peter could you get someone to pack Mrs Walker's gear and bring it up she has decided to share with me." The guy was slightly embarrassed when he realised the implications of the move but he recovered his composure well and obviously because of the large tip he had received said he would be delighted to do it himself. Not wanting the guy to have to go through my underwear drawer I said I would go with him. As Peter stepped aside to let me through the door, Mel pecked me on the cheek and patting my rear said " now get that beautiful butt down and back as soon as possible I have some real plans for that tonight!"

It was a surreal situation for me to be tottering along a hotel corridor in very high heels and then sharing a lift with a young guy with most of my assets on show and with him realising these mature assets were going to be well used that night by a rich young black guy.

When we arrived at my room I asked Peter to put my dresses, tops, skirts and trousers in the case and clear the drawers except the bottom one ( where my undies were), while I put together my make up and washing gear from the bathroom. I noticed he had left the knicker drawer open and my vibrator and undies on display. In my embarrassed haste to clear it myself, I quickly went over and without thinking bent over quite forgetting that when I did so he would have a flash of not only my stocking tops and thighs but also my butt cheeks. When I turned and saw him looking this really flustered both him and me and conversation between us was really quite stilted when we made our way back up to the suite.

My own embarrassment was compounded when Mel greeted me with a glass of champagne and asked Peter to take my things through to the bedroom and that he unpack my things in the closet and drawers on the right. When I demurred and said I would unpack my own things whispering to him that I didn't want Peter seeing and handling my underwear. He smiled and said quite loudly " Don't be worried about Peter seeing your underwear -- if he's lucky he might even see you modelling some of it!"

At that he bent down to kiss me with his left hand fondling my rear while Peter was unpacking my things. I was slightly mollified when he said " You look and smell absolutely gorgeous -- I am really looking forward to tonight."

I tried to push him away gently as I didn't want to embarrass Peter any more by him seeing Mel fondling me but he was obviously quite turned on and putting his arm round my waist pulled me closer again saying quite loudly " Don't act the prude and don't worry about Peter he realises that you have come up here to be well fucked!"

I think both Peter and I had flushed faces at Mel's frankness when Peter emerged from the bedroom to receive another large tip. Mel asked him if he could hurry up the meal as we had a lot of business to get through!

When he had gone Mel said "I hope you won't be offended but I got you some presents today in duty free and also in a more specialist shop in town." He handed me five little boxes and I was in the middle of opening them when two young guys arrived with dinner -- a lavish sea food starter followed by steaks with bottles of Sancerre and Claret to accompany -it smelt absolutely gorgeous and I realised how hungry I was.

While the guys set up the table Mel set about teasing me sexually as if they weren't there and told me to keep unpacking the presents, which he described as 'naughty and nice.' Duty free first -- was a bottle of Chanel No 5 and a black negligee -- he said Marilyn Monroe wore nothing, but the latter might stop us shocking whoever brought our breakfast. I flushed a little when he said to the guys " I bet you'd rather see Eileen in the Chanel No5!"

I flushed even more and the two guys did a double take when I opened the other - a very large tube of KY jelly and a pink jelly butterfly vibrator.

Mel was totally unabashed and when the guys indicated they were ready to serve the first course of dinner, he helped me off with my jacket and I noticed the two guys did a "double take" when they saw my un-braed breasts in the sheer top. I saw them smirk when Mel actually brought the vibrator and KY to the table describing them as "Eileen's sweet course."

I was glad that the room had only dimmed lighting and candle light, as I felt my cheeks were burning, as the guys served me a sea food platter and a large glass of Sancerre.

When they had gone with instructions that they could collect the dishes etc when they were bringing breakfast, over the main course I chided him about him deliberately trying to embarrass me in front of the guys. As we ate and drank more wine he simply said he had been trying to get me to "loosen up". He said he liked his women to be confident about their sexuality and he thought after the night he and Alan had with me that I would have certainly had a lot more experience since then. He was a little shocked when I said I had hoped to but because of business commitments we hadn't really had a chance. He grinned wickedly and said "Well, then you've a lot to catch up on over the next few days."

I was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol and I said that I was fairly well up for most things in bed but I didn't really like the thought of the hotel staff thinking I was a bit of a slut. He said that there would have been talk anyway when they knew I had moved into the "Love Suite" with black guy and it was best to bring it out into the open and enjoy it.

I said I didn't mind dressing sexy in public or private but the presents he had basically indicated that I was up for everything. He said for me not to be silly that the guys would have known a sexy big woman like me would need more than one guy's cock dildo or otherwise and with an ass like mine they would have known it was going to get some use! And for the butterfly he hoped that I would wear it in the bar at night and maybe even flash the guys with it! When I must have looked a little askance at this he reminded me that I had gone commando the first time Alan and he had met me and hadn't been afraid to show off my "box" then.

He went on to say he really liked his women to have no limits and he had hoped I would be up for everything including a bit of exhibitionism and perhaps even inviting one or more of the hotel staff to join us.

I felt I was in danger of appearing a bit prudish and in danger of disappointing him when he had gone to quite a lot of trouble to demonstrate how much he wanted to impress me so I said, " Well as I said, I am up for most things and its up to you to help me stretch any limits I do have."

I was a little stunned when he said, "Well let's strike while you're in the mood to be adventurous, finish off your steak and we'll take dessert later. I'll order another bottle of champagne and you can show me you're not afraid to let the waiter see that you're a real sexy liberated woman."

When I asked him what that entailed he said was I prepared to go with the flow and take my lead from him. I realised I was getting into dangerous territory but I had enough to drink and wanted to reassure him I could meet his expectations so I nodded assent. I gulped down the last of my steak and a huge glass of dutch courage and waited for the knock at the door.

It was Peter with an ice bucket of champagne and Mel told him to put it on the bedside table. As we got up from the table he gave Peter another tip and said for him to take away the rest of the dinner plates. Peter asked " Would you like to see the dessert menu?""

Mel smiled and putting his arm round me said "This is going to be my dessert". I must have tensed a little at him being so obvious because reaching down slightly he lifted my skirt to my waist, exposing stocking tops, thighs, suspenders and g string covered crotch and said to Peter " Wouldn't you rather have this than a plate of dessert?"

When Peter embarrassed mumbled some sort of assent, " Now you close the door when you finish off here because I'm going to take this bit of dessert into the bedroom to fuck her until breakfast time."

With that he led me with very flushed face into the bedroom and without closing the door he started to help me off with my top before stripping his own shirt off to release his very toned body. As he started to kiss and fondle me and his hands went up my skirt to fondle my pussy and push aside my string, I have to say I found his hard young body and hands so exciting that I wasn't too worried about the guy clearing up in the outer room. This was followed by first his probing fingers and tongue at my pussy and I was long past worrying about what Peter could see or hear. As his tongue rolled around my clit and he moaned that he had been dreaming about filling my big box I was greedily releasing his long hard erection to perform a mutually satisfactory and exciting sixty nine.

He had obviously been looking forward to having me as much as I had been to having him because just as I climaxed to a very noisy orgasm I felt he climax and release, spurt after spurt of spurt of salty semen into my throat. As we lay still locked together we heard the click of the outer door and we both laughed when we realised that Peter had heard if not seen round one of our love making.

When we rolled apart Mel padded outside and as he did so I admired his tight butt cheeks and toned thighs and thought how pleasurable it was going to be to have both between my thighs. As he returned with the bottle of champagne and two glasses I admired even more his now hardened again long penis and realised that this young guy could really be "fucking me until breakfast".

I thought I would take the initiative for a change and as he approached me with the two glasses of champagne I reached between his legs and taking a handful of his balls and the base of his rock hard cock. I had a sip of champagne before kissing the tip of his cock with my champagne covered lips and murmuring "I really do want you between my thighs."

I was delighted at his reaction as he thrust hard into my hand with his penis as he drained his glass of champagne before thrusting it into the glass and offering his champagne covered cock to my lips to be given " a bit more head Eileen before I fill that big box for you."

TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers