Winter Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Harry pushed most of my cock into his mouth. He used strong suction as he pulled back. At the end, he would swab my cockhead, then he would repeat the process.

'Press the flat of your tongue against Jack's cock when you pull it out.' Tess took my cock out of her husband's mouth. 'Like this.'

I don't know how she expected him to see what her tongue was doing to my cock, but I didn't care. Tess swallowed my cock completely. She started with her nose flattened against my pubic bone. I could feel the pressure from the flat of her tongue as she dragged my cock out of her mouth.

Harry slipped off the sofa and onto his knees. He grinned up at me, 'Fuck my mouth, Jack.' Tess held his head as Harry took half my cock back into his mouth.

Meg put her hand on my thigh as I began to pump my cock in and out of Harry's mouth. I tried to vary the length and speed of my stokes. Harry worked hard with his lips and tongue. Megan got off the sofa and walked away. Harry was sucking hard as Tess whispered something to him.

Megan came back and knelt behind me. She put her hands on my ass. I felt something cool and slick as she worked a hand between my thighs. A fingertip touched my butt hole then pushed its way inside. Meg pushed it deep until she touched my prostate gland. My dick jumped and felt like it grew bigger as she began to massage me.

Meg could make me cum just by giving me a prostate massage. I knew it wouldn't be long before I did. Harry was fondling my balls as he sucked away. My cockhead was beginning to feel a little tender from the his sucking and swabbing. Between Meg's massage and Harry's cock sucking I was ready to blow.

'Ahhh! Here it cums!'

'Swallow all of it, Harry.'

It almost hurt when my nuts erupted. I could feel the swallowing action of Harry's throat as he tried to keep up with the cum spewing into his mouth. Meg pulled her finger out of my ass. She moved back to the sofa as she and Tess watched Harry suck and wring the last drops of cum out of my balls and cock.

Meg got to her feet, 'I think we should go into the bedroom and fuck each other's brains out.'

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12