Winter Mechanic

Story Info
A guy gets "warm" with his mother in law.
2.6k words
4.37
339.1k
32
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of the most miserable times Todd had ever experienced. His old Chevelle was in his mother in laws garage in the process of getting a new transmission. What made this situation so bad were the facts that he was doing the work, the garage had no heat, and it was a whopping 15 degrees outside. Every half hour Todd would go into his mother in law's kitchen to warm his numb fingers. Thankfully she had left the back door open for him. His wife Caitlin had borrowed a car from a co-worker to drive to and from her job. Todd rode with a friend and was dropped off at his mother in laws in the evening.

Along about 6:30 Caitlin's mom, Delores called out to Todd to join her for dinner.

Todd yelled back, "Thanks mom, but just another couple of hours and I'll be finished.

When 9 o'clock arrived Delores heard the car start up and looked out in time to see Todd pulling it out of the garage. Todd quickly cleaned up the garage, gathered his tools, peeled off his cover-alls and used the last bit of hand cleaner to wash his hands. He walked in the back door and leaned against Delores' kitchen cabinets and slid slowly to the floor.

Delores called from the bathroom, Pour yourself a shot of liquor from that bottle and get warmed up. Todd saw the bottle of Jim Beam on the counter. He noticed the empty glass next to it with traces of Delores lipstick on it. He got a tumbler from the cabinet and poured himself a healthy drink. He sat back down in the floor and relaxed against the back door. As Todd felt the soothing effects of the liquor begin to take hold, he also heard the shower running in the bathroom. He had always admired his mother in law's figure. She was quite an attractive woman at 42 years of age. Having been divorced from Caitlin's step father for a couple of years, Todd was surprised she hardly ever dated. In Todd's opinion her best asset was her ass. It was firm and round and Todd had caught himself leering at it many times while she sun bathed in her bikini. He had also noticed the mound her pubic hair formed in the front of her swim suit. Once when he teased Caitlin about her sparse straight pussy hair, she told him of the massive bush her mom had. Caitlin confessed to hiding and watching her mom and step father have sex. She told Todd that her mom went wild when her step dad preformed oral sex on her. She said her step father would bury his face in Delores' bush and lick her till she came. She said her mom would then fuck his balls off, taking as brutal of a fuck as her step dad cared to give. If one improvement could be made, Todd thought she could use some bigger tits. They were small and a bit droopy, but from the way they looked under a loose top, her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. As Todd sat enjoying the heat, both from the house and the liquor, he was seriously tempted to sneak to the bathroom door and see if he could get a peek. Just as he screwed up his courage to do so, he heard the water stop. He remained seated in the kitchen floor nursing his drink.

Delores walked in the kitchen wearing an old comfortable looking white chenille robe. "Todd honey, what are you doing sitting in the floor?" she asked

Todd explained that this was as far as he made it before collapsing. Delores laughed and poured each of them another drink. Todd sipped his as he watched her straddle on of the bar stools at the kitchen counter. He told her that his hands were just beginning to thaw out. As Delores bent forward to feel his hands, Todd was treated to an unobstructed view down the front of her robe. He felt a familiar stirring in his pants as he eyed her nipples. They were big and brown and sticking out like pencil erasers. Her areola was no bigger around than a quarter, but her nipples were nice and plump. Todd suspected she saw the reaction she had on him as she glanced at his crotch. His old loose fitting mechanics pants were making quite a tent.

Todd quickly changed the subject and commented on how comfy her robe looked.

Delores' said, "I've had this old thing for years. It just gets better with age. It seems to get thinner with every washing. See what I mean?"

She held out the bottom of her robe for Todd to feel. Todd took the hem between his fingers as he nodded his agreement. Instead of letting the robe loose he rubbed the back of his hand against Delores' calf. Delores shivered and told him his hand was still cool.

Todd said, "I bet you could get them warm fast!"

He began running his hand over Delores calves. Delores moaned ever so slightly and slid forward on the stool. Soon Todd's caresses had reached her thighs.

As his fingers found their way between them he said, "Caitlin wasn't lying. You have a magnificent bush."

Delores looked in Todd's eyes and smiled as she parted her legs. As Todd got on his knees, Delores untied the robe and let the bottom fall open. Todd feasted his eyes on his mother in law's thick bush. He rubbed her thigh with one hand as he ran the fingers of the other through her pubes. He heard a sharp intake of breath as he sought out her clit. As he plunged a finger in her wet pussy, he used his thumb on her clit. In a matter of minutes Delores was humping slowly on her son in laws hand. She groaned as she watched him remove his finger from her and lick it clean of her juices. Todd slid the robe from her shoulders and gave each nipple a tender suck before returning to his knees. Knowing just what he had in mind, Delores spread her legs wide apart as she sat perched on the bar stool. Todd burrowed his tongue through her thick pussy hair and zeroed in on her clit. He was surprised at how vocal his mother in law became.

"That's it, lick mommy's clit. Lick it good. You like mommy's hairy cunt, don't you?" Delores said lustily

Todd just moaned and sucked her big clit between his lips. He reached up and began twisting her erect nipples. It seemed the harder he twisted the better she liked it. When Todd ran his tongue across her asshole it elicited a whole new barrage of language.

"Oh you dirty nasty boy. You touched your nasty tongue to mama's ass! I bet you would even tongue fuck her ass wouldn't you?" Delores hissed at him

Todd responded by rapidly stabbing his tongue in and out of her puckered hole. Delores just groaned and humped harder. When he returned to her clit, Todd sensed she was getting close. She entwined her fingers in his hair and held him in place. When he once again sucked on her clit she went over the top.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" she screamed "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" "Tongue fuck my pussy. Stick your tongue in deep!" Delores demanded

Todd did as instructed as he held onto Delores by her nipples. When she fell back against the bar top, Todd stood and removed his clothes. Delores smiled as she saw her son in law's thick eight inch cock. As she bent forward to suck it, Todd spun her around and bent her over the stool. He grabbed that ass he had lusted over for a long time, pulled her ass cheeks apart and plunged his throbbing cock deep in his mother in law's sopping pussy.

"Mmmm, fuck mommy's pussy hard with that big cock." Delores said

Todd alternated between caressing and smacking her sweet ass as he plowed her pussy from behind. A caress would get him a moan, and a smack would cause his mother in law to giggle. After a few minutes of frantic fucking, Todd turned Delores around and sat her on the stool. She leaned back and placed her elbows on the counter top. Todd held her legs in the crook of his elbows and once again plunged deep in her pussy. As he would lean forward to suck and chew her nipples, his movement would pull Delores' legs farther apart. Todd took this as an open invitation to slam her pussy for all he was worth. The sound of their wet genitals smacking together was just what it took to drive Todd over the edge. Instead of pumping his load deep in her pussy, Todd pulled free at the last moment and jerked what seemed like a quart of hot jizz on his mother in law's thick bush. Delores pushed his hand away and finished milking his cock dry. As soon as Todd hung up the phone from telling Caitlin that he would be turning wrenches through the night, he and Delores headed for the shower! The hot water felt great on Todd's aching muscles. These were quickly forgotten as Delores' naked body stepped into the shower with him. She grabbed a bar of soap and went to work lathering Todd's cock and balls. Todd stood and squeezed his mother in law's ass as she jacked his cock with warm soap suds. Delores reached up and removed the hand held shower head and rinsed Todd's scrotum clean. Before Todd knew it she was on her knees in front of him with his cock in her mouth. She would run her tongue in circles around his pronounced cock head and quickly swallow his entire eight inches. Her other hand was busy tugging on his balls. As Todd looked over Delores' back, down to the beautiful curves of her ass, he made a decision. He was going to butt fuck his wife's mom. He reluctantly reached down and pulled Delores from his cock, and to her feet. Grabbing her by the ass, he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. He noticed she couldn't be still as his cock was sandwiched between them. Todd turned off the shower and both of them quickly dried off. Delores giggled as Todd slapped her ass and she headed for her bedroom. As he exited the bathroom, Todd picked up a bottle of hand cream. When he walked in the bedroom, Todd was greeted to the sight of Delores lying across the bed on her stomach. She was wiggling her ass in a most inviting way. Todd approached her on his knees and buried his face between her ass cheeks. Delores let out a low moan and pushed back into her son in law's face. Todd inhaled her clean yet musky fragrance as he sought out her pussy with his tongue. He made long slow swipes with his tongue, from her clit to her asshole and back again. His chin was soon dripping with her pussy juice.

As he placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks and spread them apart, Delores said, "You're going to tongue fuck momma's ass again aren't you?"

Todd just moaned a reply as he slowly sunk his tongue in Delores' tight ass. As soon as she decided her son in law was going to spend a bit of time in her ass, Delores shoved a hand underneath her and began to stroke her clit. She couldn't believe how it felt to have a hot slippery tongue up her ass while frigging her own clit. When she began humping her hand and Todd's tongue, he stopped his actions on her ass.

"Why did you stop baby?" she asked her son in law

"Because I'm going to do something now, I've wanted to do since I first met you!" Todd replied

Delores looked back to see Todd squeezing hand cream on his tick eight inches.

"I don't know about this. A tongue is one thing, but a hard cock is another!" Delores said

Todd told her to relax and leave everything to him. He let some of the cool cream drizzle on Delores' ass hole. As he reached beneath her with his left hand, his right hand went to work rubbing the cream in and around her asshole. His left hand picked up where Delores left off rubbing her clit. Soon his mother in law was humping her clit against one finger while another was gently probing her ass. A little more lube and Todd had two fingers buried in Delores' ass. "If you keep this up I'm going to cum in your hand." She told Todd

Todd removed both his hands from between his mother in law's legs and told her to get on her hands and knees. Delores did as she was told. Todd knelt behind her and took hold of his cock, aiming it at his mother in law's well lubed ass. As he pressed against her he felt her tense up. A few tugs on her nipples and some stroking of her thighs and ass had her soon relaxed. Delores whimpered a bit as Todd's big cock head slipped past her sphincter muscle. Todd remained still for a few minutes as she grew accustomed to him. He squeezed more cream on his shaft before sliding it further in her ass.

"Fuck, I can't believe how it feels! It makes me weak in the knees." Delores said

A few more short strokes and Todd buried his cock all the way up his mother in law's ass. When he began fucking his cock in and out, his balls began slapping Delores' clit with each stroke.

"Oh yeah, fuck momma's ass. Fuck it good. Your big hairy balls are smackin' my clit. Butt fuck me harder!" Delores was shouting

Todd pulled Delores upright. They were both now on their knees with Todd's cock slamming in and out of her ass. Delores braced herself by pushing against the wall at the side of the bed. This kept Todd from having to hold her up. He now had two free hands. After pulling and twisting her big brown nipples, he place both hands back on her hips and pounded her ass mercilessly. When Delores reached her orgasm, she collapsed on the bed. Somehow she managed to keep her ass high in the air. Todd pounded her through her orgasm, and soon felt his own approaching. It felt to him as if his cock swelled to even bigger proportions as he came. Judging by his mother in law's shrieks and moans it did! Todd was soon moaning too as he pumped jet after jet of scalding jizz in Delores' bowels.

Delores was urging him on, saying, "Shoot your load deep in momma's ass. I can feel it. It's so hot. Fill me full!"

Todd kept fucking slowly until he too collapsed over his mother in law's back.

"Damn, I've been wanting to do that for years." He told Delores "Well, was it as good as you had dreamed it would be?" Delores asked

"Better! Said Todd and I hope it won't be the last time either."

Delores just giggled at her son in law.

Their relaxed mood was quickly shattered as they heard, "Well, is this what you've been working on all night!"

Todd and Delores turned to see Caitlin standing in the doorway of her mother's bedroom. It was Todd who immediately noticed his wife had one hand down her pants, and the other was tweaking her nipple. Todd smiled as he reached for his wife……………..

That's another story