Winter Morning

Story Info
He cruelly torture his pet with snow.
1k words
3.76
24.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've left you bound rather simply; wrists tied behind your back, ankles and knees bound together, no knots incredibly tight. I blindfold you of course and deny you the view of the freshly fallen snow on this Northeast winter morning. We both love the snow but you have no idea how I might use it to torture, torment and debauch you.

"Keep your back arched my toy. I'm off to shovel." I say with my hand holding your chin up as I tie the last knot. You strain to keep your arch perfect in your disappointment that I won't be using you immediately. But you maintain the tense pose as you know much bad posture disappoints me.

I open the shades of all the windows and you can feel light shine on you. And then curiously you hear me open the windows themselves.

"I think it might get a bit chilly in here for you don't you think?"

"Yes sir." You reply.

"Open your mouth."

You perk up thinking I might have teased you with the shoveling comment but I merely stuff a rather uncomfortable cleave gag around you and then depart.

You sit there in curiosity as you wonder whether any neighbors might be able to see you bound on the bed or if anyone else is out shoveling quite yet. And you hear the sound of the shovel along the sidewalk just faintly. I tap on the window twice just to let you know I'm keeping my eye on you and your beautiful genuflecting position.

And then the cold creeps in all too swiftly suffusing your face, arms and breasts. You can feel ever so closely the edge of your body where the blanket surrounding you ends. You feel your skin tense, nipples harden beyond hard and Goosebumps ripple up and down your whole body. You begin to believe my cruelty is reaching new heights as I've left you to freeze to death. The minutes pass by like hours as your teeth chatter just a tad.

And then you eagerly here the back door close as I shake the snow off my boots. Ever so quickly the bedroom door opens.

"Are we getting cold little bitch?"

You nod trying not to show displeasure in your answer. You know when I call you bitch I'm usually in a good mood.

"I have a little treat from outside for you." I say coyly as I throw the blanket covering your legs and thighs off. You can't help but squeal as I wipe a cold swath of snow across the middle of your tits. A thousand memories of cruel white washings from your brothers race through your mind.

"Don't you fucking scream bitch." I growl and press the snow even harder into your tits and then already hard nipples. Your squeals end as my snow covered hands slides across your stomach and then into your crotch.

"You like that don't you?"

You nod and try to say "Yes Master" through the gag.

I grab another swath of snow and massage your shoulder blades and let the snow melt and trickle down your back ever so slowly.

"Maybe I should warm you up a bit." I say dryly as I unzip my pants. I take them off slowly and gaze at your porcelain skin shimmering with melted snow. I grab your hair with my right hand and ungag you with my left.

"Suck bitch." I growl again forcing my cock down your throat. You suck feverishly, writhing your bound body around my cock like the little whore that you are. But as good as you might be at sucking cock I still take my handfuls of snow and rub your body down with them as you writhe as hard as possible to heat your body up from the cold.

"That's a good bitch." I say as I take my cock out of your mouth and rub your face with it. I leave again but for a moment and you hear the door open once more. I come in and you hear a thump.

"I accidentally left a chair out on the porch last night, isn't that silly of me?" I ask with a grin. I untie your ankles and pull you off the bed by your hair.

"Up we go slut. Now spread your legs and straddle." I shove you down on the chair as your tender ass hits ice cold wood and your stomach and chest rest on the ice cold back side.

"And you thought you were cold before didn't you bitch?"

"Yes Master." You reply without as much enthusiasm as before.

"Oh don't be unhappy, I just thought you were doing such a good job keeping my dick warm I'd warm your ass up for you." I say, tapping a crop against your ass.

"Now suck again bitch, this time with some passion."

It's quite a nice site as always watching the tempo of your tongue, mouth and throat match the tempo of my crop. Your nipples rest nicely at the top of the back of the chair. Your ass reddens quickly from the stinging. I cruelly rub face on your forehead and ass as you suck and wonder where in the world I'm getting all this snow from. I have you give me my balls a nice tongue bath as my crop works the small of your back and outer thighs and knees.

"Up again." I say again using your hair as the leash it's meant to be. I untie your wrists and drag you around the chair like a toy.

"You deserve to be fucked for being such a good little toy don't you think?"

"Yes Master!" You almost cry, as cold as you are your pussy incredibly wet from my torture.

"Now bend and grab." I say shoving your head down over the chair, your nipples and chest once more resting on the cold back as I widen your legs. The backs of your legs burn as my warm flesh thrusts into its coolness and I ram your asshole with my cock. Finding you can't help but scream for the neighbors to here I'm forced to make you bite down on the crop as I fuck you.

But just as the color begins to return to your skin and you begin to feel a tad warm I cruelly once more toss you on the bed.

"You can cover yourself my dear, I'm just going back out to get more snow."