Winter Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,406 Followers

"Your deal mom." Joan chided holding out the cards.

"I'm not sure I can." She said, breathing heavily.

"Then I'll deal them for you." She said, passing cards out, and laying her mother's cards on her bare chest.

I picked up my cards and knew I had a good hand, but Daina ended up winning again somehow. She commanded that I get on my knees and eat her mother's pussy. You didn't have to tell me twice. I was quickly between her legs, making her squeal and thrash as I licked her pussy and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. I felt a hand wrap around my hard dick and begin stroking it. Daina slid up to me and began to rub her tits against my body, making me dig my tongue even deeper into Joan, causing her to erupt in a violent climax, her body shaking and twitching as I assaulted her clit. She finally called "enough" and pushed my head from between her thighs instead of pulling it in like she had been doing. Daina rolled over on her back and spread her legs. "Now bring that dick over here and fuck me." She practically growled. I moved over and she aimed my dick at her waiting pussy. She was tighter than her mother, but not by much. I pushed deeper into her, bringing a low moan from her throat. "Fuck me hard now!" she cried as I hit bottom. I began stroking long and slow into her, watching her tits jiggle each time our bare skin slapped together. "OH FUCK YES!" she cried loudly. I stroked in and out of her for what seemed like hours, my dick growing bigger with each stroke. Almost without warning I exploded into her, pumping shot after shot of hot cum into her pussy. She reached down and flicked her clit a few more times and began to climax herself, her pussy squeezing and massaging my dick. I collapsed on top of her, drained of energy. "My god that was a good fuck." She said quietly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I panted as I pushed off of her and rolled to the side.

"Oh I certainly did." She said as she rolled over and began to lick and suck the leftovers off of my dick. "This is good too." She mumbled around my dick.

"How she can do that is beyond me." Joan said from where she was laying on the end of the mattress.

"It's good, come give it a try." Daina said.

"I don't think I could." She replied quietly

"Oh come on mother. You said you wanted to try new things. Come on over here and give it a try!" she said reaching out and pulling on her mother's arm.

Reluctantly Joan moved over and laid across my legs. Tentatively she reached out and licked up the side of my mostly soft dick. Watching her play with my dick made it start to harden. She licked up and around the top, treating it like an ice cream cone. My dick hardened more as I watched her get more and more interested in what she was doing. Before long she had her mouth wrapped around my hardened dick, slurping and bobbing on my dick. I reached out and pulled her toward me, bringing her up onto me. I aimed my dick at her pussy and pushed up into her. Almost immediately she began bouncing on my hard stick, crying out quietly and making small squeaks. I reached up and began playing with her tits, massaging them and squeezing her nipples between my fingers. She rode me for a long time before she began to shudder, collapsing on my chest, hers heaving as she panted for breath.

I was still hard, and I couldn't resist pushing up into her. Before long I was pumping my hard dick slapping my thighs against her ass. "OH god" I breathed before pushing deep into her and unloading my cum deep into her pussy. She cooed quietly and kissed me gently on the lips as I tried to catch my breath.

"Did you enjoy that?" she whispered.

"Very much." I whispered back.

"Good. Thank you for rescuing us."

"Your welcome, but you didn't have to do this to thank me. I would have helped you even if you didn't want to have sex."

"I know. I could tell, which makes it all the better." She whispered before rolling off of me.

"Whatever you say." I said with a chuckle. "I think we better start getting things settled down for the night though."

"Will that take long?" Daina asked

"Not too long. I need to check the food pantry is secure and make sure all the rest of camp is battened down. The wind is starting to pick up quite a bit."

"Ok. Is there anything I can do to help?" Joan asked.

"in my bag of equipment you will find some parachute cord. Why don't you put a line up across those to tie points and hang your snow suits inside out. Anything else you want to dry too." I said, pointing to two tie rings on the seams of the tent wall. "Make sure you keep it away from the heater though."

"Ok. We can do that." She replied as I pulled on my wool socks. It took me a couple minutes to dress in my coveralls, boots and coat. The last thing I did before goiung out was to pull on a wool hat and gloves. I unzipped the tent, pushed the pile of snow from the doorway and crawled out into the night. The wind and snow had indeed picked up. There was a considerable drift across the front of the tent, and it looked like we had a good foot of new snow already. I shoveled out the front of the tent, using the wet snow to build an intentional drift off to the side of the tent. As long as the wind stayed from the same direction, the artificial drift would help keep the snow drift there instead of the front of the tent. Then I checked the rest of the camp, making sure my cook and fishing gear were secure, with the tarp down and covering them. It looked to be a rough night, weather wise. The last thing I did was shovel a path down from the tent and around the back of a large pine. It wasn't much, but it would work. Then I returned to the tent, letting a blow of cold and snow in as I enterned, getting a squeal from the ladies. "One thing about camping this way, the bathroom is mother nature... I shoveled a path down by a tree if you would like some privacy."

"That was sweet of you. Thank you, but we don't have much to wear." Joan said, looking at all their clothes hanging on the line, including one very tiny red thong panty.

"If it helps you can borrow my coat to make a run." I said, not sure what else to do.

"Do you have a pan or something?" Daina asked.

"I have a bucket."

"That'll due then." She said.

I shrugged and crawled back out and made my way to the atv sled and dug under the tarp for a small one gallon bucket I had in there, and returned to the tent.

"That will do just fine." Daina said taking it from me. "You can go ahead and get undressed." She said almost dismissively. With their clothes hanging on the one side and the bed pulled so that it was clear of any drips coming from the clothes and away from the heater, there wasn't much room left to move. I got undressed, tossing my gear on the other side of the bed. Once I was naked again I flopped down on the now open bedding, which the girls had arranged as one giant sleeping bag instead of two layered ones. Once I was seated, Daina moved over to the far side of the tent and placed the bucket on the ground. Squatting over it she used it to pee in. "Your turn mother." She said simply.

"I'm not sure I can. I mean, I've never peed in front of a man before."

"You haven't ever sucked dick before, but you did that just fine too." Daina chided. "Besides, its that or freeze your ass off outside."

"Good point." She said crawling over to the bucket. She squatted over it for a long time before I finally heard the teltail stream. Finally dine she crawled to the tent flap and set the bucket outside. "There. Now we can go to bed." She said crawling to one side of the sleeping bag. It appeared I was going to be the meet of the sandwich. I lay crawled to the foot of the bed, turned the heater down and doused the lantern, crawling back into my place in the dark. The girls pulled the sleeping bag up and zipped the sides and snuggled down against me. I didn't expect any of us to be cold, even though I could hear the wind whipping through the trees. Thank goodness I had enough sense to put the tent into this grove of trees as a windbreak.

I could still hear the wind howling when I woke in the night to roll over. Joan had turned on her other side and I spooned against her, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her close. She found my hand and pulled it to her chest, making a gentle mmmmm as my hand closed around one of her firm tits. I had to agree with the sentiment, and my dick began to grow harder, pressing against her firm butt. I tried to put thoughts of sex out of my mind and get back to sleep.

I woke to the feeling of a hand wrapped around my hard dick, gently rubbing the head. Diana had rolled over and spooned to the two of us and her hand was idly playing with the head of my dick, still tucked between Joan and myself. I figured she was still asleep, so I tried to as well.

I was having this incredible dream about a blond wildly bouncing up and down on my dick, her juices making my dick warm and slick. I couldn't help but push back up into her, feeling the pressure of her hot tunnel with each stroke. Slowly I started to come around to the realization that it was not just a dream. Almost involuntarily my hips were pushing in and out, the feeling of my dick stroking in and out of a hot pussy taking over. I could feel, more than see, Joan pushing back against me, small mewing sounds coming from her. I continued to stroke in and out of her as sensations took over for any rational thought. I felt a set of fingers pinching one of my nipples and scraping nails across my stomach from a set of arms encircling me from behind. Stars filled my vision as I shoved deep into the pussy surrounding my dick and started unloading shot after shot into the pussy. I heard Joan squeal and felt her body go rigid as my juice pumped into her. After some time our bodies both relaxed and she made little cooing noises as she snuggled back into me, making sure my dick stayed planted inside her. She stroked my hand gently and sighed contentedly. Daina on the other hand was gently tracing circles on my bare ass with her fingernails. I waited for my dick to soften and finally slip from between Joan's legs as I also heard her breathing become regular and shallow again as sleep overtook her. I rolled over to face Daina, who whispered "Its about time." At me before pulling her body close to mine and kissing me softly. We must have spent half an hour sucking each other's tongues and lips, getting hotter and hornier all the time. I felt her fingers gently tease my balls as she enticed my dick to begin growing much sooner than I would have thought possible. When she had me hard we scooted so she was on top of me, feeding me one of her firm tits. I gently sucked and flicked each nipple in turn, making slow traverses across her chest from breast to breast. She sighed as I took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, suctioning hard to pull her nipple and flick it with my tongue.

"Oh god I like that." She hissed between clenched teeth as I repeated the process on the other tit. I continued this for some time before she reached down behind her and moved my hard dick from laying against her leg and ass to having the head engaged in her wet tunnel. She slowly inched down, driving herself over my dick while allowing me to continue to suck her luscious tits. I squeezed her ass as she hit her cervix with the head of my dick. Getting as much of me into her as was possible in this position. She gently rocked her hips, grinding her clit against my pelvis and working my dick around in small circles inside her. She was clearly not in a hurry, making small mewing noises as I continued to suck her tits in time with her actions. I have no idea how long we did that, it could have been five minutes or five hours before she stiffened in my arms, her body shaking in little spasms. I could feel her pussy clench and unclench around my hard dick her orgasm swept over her. I nibbled hard on the nipple in my mouth, pushing her climax just a little higher before she relaxed on top of me. "I've always wanted to go to sleep with a hard dick inside me." She whispered. "are you game?"

"Sure, why not." I whispered back.

She slid off of me and rolled so her back was facing me. I turned on my side and pushed my dick between her legs. It took a minute or so, but she was able to guide me into her pussy again, her velvety wetness wrapping around me once again. I stroked in and out a few inches to get settled and then wrapped an arm around her and cupped one tit. "hmmmmmmm" she said as she snuggled down. "Now this feels good."

I squeezed her tit in response before allowing myself to drift back off to sleep.

The next time I woke I was sure it was morning. It had brightened enough to see around inside the tent, which still shook continuously from the wind. Based on the shadows on the side of the tent, it looked like we had seen some serious drifting overnight. I tried to disengage myself from Daina, who had my softened dick still trapped between her legs and my arm clamped to her chest. "Not yet." She moaned in her sleep. I allowed myself to settle back down for now, not ready to disturb them if they were still sleeping. Eventually I drifted off to sleep once again.

My dick was partially hard and Daina was busy pushing it back into her wet pussy when I woke the next time. She wiggled her ass around, working my stiff but not hard member back into her. To my surprise she was successful, but had to unzip the sleeping bag and lift her leg high in the air to accomplish it. The cool air on our bodies quickly chilled us and she covered us back up. I lay there and felt her pussy muscles gently squeezing and milking my dick harder and harder inside her. It was an incredible feeling, my dick growing in size deep in her pussy. I reached my hand down to her shaved pussy and stroked her protruding clit with my finger, bringing an instant shudder.

"oh god... you can keep right on doing that!" she said quietly. I continued to stroke her clit, all the time her pussy clamped and squeezed and caressed my dick. I couldn't help myself any longer. I had to pump her. I tossed the covers off the two of us, leaving them over Joan and rolled us so she was on her hands and knees. I immediately started stoking in and out of her hot pussy, slapping my thighs into her firm ass. I reached under and continued to stroke her clit as I fucked her from behind. She started crying out loudly to fuck her harder, which I was all to happy to oblige. "FUCK!" she screamed "I'M CUMMMMIIIIINNNN! She cried out as her body went rigid and began to shake. Her pussy clamped down hard around my dick, making her already tight tunnel even tighter. One, two, three, four, five strokes and it was time... I pushed deep into her and began unloading my cum into her hot pussy, bringing a squeal of pleasure from her when she felt the warmth invade her. "AHHHHHH" she cried as she ground her ass back against me, wiggling her ass and trying to drive me even deeper into her, as if that were possible with the head of my dick pressing against her cervix. Finally the cool air brought us to reality, and she burst into giggles looking over at her mother, who had rolled over and was watching us rut like animals.

"My god. You two really had a good time." She said with a smile.

"I wouldn't talk. You had a nice piece of him in the middle of the night." Daina replied as I pulled out of her with a slurp and flopped onto the air mattress.

"Hmmmmmm I guess I did." She said with half closed eyes, obviously remembering our late night interlude.

Daina crawled over and lay half on top of me, pulling the covers over us. "So now was my turn."

"Seems to me you had one in the middle of the night too." Joan said as she snuggled against me. "I personally don't know how you keep getting it up." She said as she blew into my ear. "But I hope you have at least one more in there, because after watching you two I really need you to be buried inside me." She finished as she began rubbing Daina's and my juices into my dick.

"You get it hard, you can have it." I said, feeling a bit worn out.

"I can live with that." She said kissing my ear before disappearing down into the sleeping bag. It wasn't graceful, but she managed to get turned around, laying next to me with her head on my lap licking at my dick, and crooking one knee high in the air so I had a clear view of her wet pussy. How could I resist such a sight, not to mention Daina whispering in my ear to "lick that hot pussy." I moved over a little to reach and Joan sucked all of my soft dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it while I licked down her wet slit, pushing my tongue deep into her. Joan moaned around my dick, making it vibrate and begin to grow. After about ten minutes of attention to each other, my dick was well hard enough to have a good fuck. She pulled away and then tossed the covers aside. She straddled me and aimed my dick at her pussy as if she had been doing it for years, sinking down on me with a low groan. I reached up and grabbed both her tits an began to massage them and play with her nipples while she began a slow ride up and down my rigid pole. She rode slowly at first, building speed with time. Daina moved around to sit on my legs, reaching around her mother, allowing her hands to travel up and down her body as she bounced. Her hands moved over mine and she encouraged me to pull on Joan's nipples, extending them from her body and stretching her tits toward me. Her speed and energy continued to increase until she let out one long cry and ground her pussy hard into my pelvis, her body trembling as she fought for breath.

"Oh fuck that felt good" she said as she collapsed on top of me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Was my only reply. With the two of them temporarily sated, I unzipped a window and looked out, letting a brief blow of snow come in. "I can't see anything out there. It's a complete whiteout at the moment. I think we better call the rangers and see when they are sending a team in."

"That sounds like a good idea." Joan said as she moved to sit up on the mattress. "Then how about some food. I'm starved. I didn't realize we never got any dinner last night."

"I'm sorry. I never realized." I answered as I crawled to get the radio.

"EX387 to Rangers...EX387 to Rangers" I said into the microphone

"Ranger station 2, go ahead EX387."

"EX387. You asked me to check in with you this morning. What is the status of the a rescue team? Over."

"Roger EX387. At this time weather conditions have grounded all aircraft. The forecast currently has blizzard conditions until late tonight. We have fourteen inches of fresh snow with about another six forecast. Temperatures are forecast to fall to near zero tonight when the wind drops. Are you in a position to wait out the storm?"

"Roger on the weather station 2. Yes, I am in a safe position here. I don't see a problem waiting out the storm. Have you gotten word to the group the ladies are from?"

"Affirmative. The rest of their group has been recovered, however we are currently searching for three other groups that are missing. That will delay any response to recover your charges."

"Roger that. Stand by one." I turned to Joan. "What is the fuel status of your sled?"

"It was on reserve when we pulled in here." Joan replied, looking concerned.

"Ah... station 2. Their sled is about out of fuel, or I would suggest that I just lead them out. With the extra strain on my supplies I'm going to have to pull out when the storm leaves anyway."

"Roger EX387. If we can get you some fuel tomorrow morning can you assist them in getting out?"

"Roger that. I can do that. Sounds like you are pretty well strained on search right now."

"Roger. We appreciate your help on this. Are you in need of any emergency supplies?"

"Negative. I have enough as long as the storm doesn't hang past tomorrow. I'm not sure my propane will have enough for another night, which is all that is keeping them warm."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,406 Followers