Winter Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,396 Followers

"Roger that. The storm is forecast to be past. I'll schedule a fuel drop in the morning. If the storm clears on schedule, be prepared for a helicopter at zero nine hundred."

"Roger. Zero nine hundred. You have my coordinates yet?"

"Affirmative."

"Very well. We'll hole up here until tomorrow."

"Thank you again EX387. We appreciate your help."

"No problem station 2. EX387 out." I said before clicking off the radio. "Well, you heard it. We're stuck here till tomorrow morning. I guess I better get some food rustled up. One thing you need to know. This is bear country. No food is allowed in the tent. If you see a bear, stay back. Use low pitched voices and make yourself look as big as you can. Try not to run. Understood?"

They both responded yes and I went to work getting my clothes together and getting dressed for the outside. After I had pulled on my hat and gloves I pushed out of the tent and over the snow that piled in the night before. The wind was blowing almost straight horizontal as I looked around. I could see my camp, more as mounds of snow than anything else. I found my shovel and moved the snow from the doorway, finding the frozen bucket from last night. I knocked its contents out against a tree and then stuck it back into the tent, followed by a pair of thank you's. I went to work clearing snow from my kitchen area and setting the tarp back up as a lean-to windbreak. It took nearly half an hour before I had the kitchen set up and usable. I put a pot on the propane stove and heated it up, feeding it fresh snow until I had a nice pot of water heating. The next step was to retrieve my food locker. Since this was bear country, the best thing to do with food if you want to keep it is to hang it by a rope. I have the rig all set for this, and I can easily hoist two coolers up out of bear reach. I retrieved my coolers and pulled them back to camp. Fortunatly neither had frozen yet, although there were some ice crystals building on the surface. What many people don't realize is that coolers keep out cold as well as they keep it in, and a five day cooler with a hot water bottle in it keeps food from freezing just fine. I dumped and refilled my hot water bottles and then melted more snow for breakfast. Then I went to work on food. I had plenty for me for another week, but breakfast for three was going to take three days worth of food. I went to work frying up a pound of pork sausage, chopping it fine like hamburger as it fried, adding some chopped onion and green pepper as it cooked. Once it was done I made a half dozen eggs, scrambled, and mixed the sausage in. I called the girls and told them breakfast was ready and got out hot coco mix and bread. It didn't take long to toast a few slices of bread and make three large cups of hot chocolate. I was just finishing up when the girls crawled out of the tent, fully bundled in their winter wear.

"Damn its freezing out here!" Joan hollered from the tent.

"Just wait till tomorrow. It's a balmy twenty five degrees this morning." I replied.

"And you come out here for fun?" Daina asked as they crouched down behind the windbreak.

"Yeah, doesn't everyone?"

"I can think of a lot warmer ways to have fun." Daina chided back.

"Here you go." I said handing them both a plate heaped with eggs and sausage and two slices of buttered toast. Then I gave them mugs and got my own to sit down. It's always interesting to eat when the snow is blowing ninety to nothing.

"OH god! I think I'm in love!" Joan cried out.

"Why is that mom?" Daina asked between stuffing food in her mouth.

"Are you kidding? He can fuck and cook too!" she answered with a laugh.

"Damn mom.. potty mouth from you?. I must be a bad influence on you."

"Fuck yes you are. Let's see, in the last day I learned to ride a snowmobile, got stranded in the wilderness, learned to suck dick and like it, and learned how much fun it can be to ride on top. Yep, you're a bad influence on me. Now I find out that our rescuer not only can rescue, he can fuck my brains out and cook a good meal after we're done. Definitely husband material!"

"Way to go mom!" Daina replied as she stuffed another bite into her mouth. For my part I just sat in stunned silence, trying to eat my food before it got cold. I didn't have to worry too much about bears in this weather, but just to be safe I put my coolers back into the tree after I finished cleaning up the dishes. By the time I got done and had everything put away the wind was cutting through me pretty bad, and I had to admit I was getting cold. I shook the snow off as much as I could and crawled into the tent. Joan and Daina were sitting on the air mattress, using one rolled up sleeping bag and my lone pillow to support themselves.

"So what do we do now?" Joan asked as I pealed my winter gear off.

"Well, we have all day to kill. To be honest, I'm kind of tired."

"You want to take a nap at ten in the morning?" Daina asked incredulously.

"Unless you have a better idea."

"I think we should play some more cards." Daina said as she sat upright.

"More strip poker?" Joan asked her daughter.

"Maybe later. I thought we could play something else.

"Ok like what?" I asked as I tossed my pants off to the side, leaving me wearing only my polypropylene longjohns, similarly dressed to what the ladies had to wear.

"Hmmmm how about go fish."

"That sounds safe." I thought to myself as I sat down. "Ok sounds good." I said.

Daina delt out the cards to us. As I was putting them in order. Daina added the clincher. "Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. The adult version includes truth or dare. If the person you try to get a card from doesn't have it, he or she can ask a question or give a dare."

"Oh damn." I breathed. I was first up, so I asked Joan for a 2, and didn't get one. "Truth" I said simply.

"Are you married?" she asked simply.

"Nope." I said. "Your turn."

"Daina, do you have any 5's?"

"Nope" she answered with a grin.

"Truth I guess." Joan responded.

"Did you enjoy sucking Mike's cock after he fucked me?"

"To my surprise, I did."

"Good. Mike, do you have any 3's?"

"Nope." I replied.

The game continued for some time, each of us taking truth and asking intimate questions that clearly were turning us all on. I learned that she was divorced and hadn't had a boyfriend in two years. I also learned that Daina loved to have sex, but had been limited to her one boyfriend of three years until they broke up just two months ago, which was the last time she got any. I was surprised to find that I was only the second guy to ever have sex with her, and the third for her mother. We continued to play, finding out all kinds of interesting tidbits, like Daina had thought about sex with another woman, but had never tried, and Joan had never even considered it. After many rounds it was back to Daina. Do you have any tens?"

"Nope" I replied, starting to think of the next question I would ask her.

"Dare." She said.

That stopped me for a second. "Ok. What are the limits on the dares?" I asked.

"Anything that wont inflict bodily harm." She answered.

I thought about it for a minute. I knew she was horny as hell. Maybe I could take the wind out of her sails and slow her down. "I want you to pull down your pants and make yourself cum in front of us."

Since her outifit was a one piece, she peeled it down her body until she was standing with it bunched around her ankles and then sat down, her knees spread wide. It took her no time at all to lean back with her eyes closed and start running her fingers though her lips. Her shaved pussy glistened with moisture as she ran circles around her exposed, clit. I had to admit that I had a huge hardon by the time she was done and pulled her clothes back in place. I was up next and asked Joan for a six.

"You want sex huh?" she asked with a sparkle in her eye. "Sorry all out. I dare you to do a dare."

I thought about it for a minute. I was pretty horny after watching Daina, so I agreed. "Dare."

"Oh good. Let's see. You have to take all your clothes off and lay on the mattress and not move or touch anything for ten minutes." She said with a grin. Well, I had no idea what they had in mind, but I stripped down and lay down on the middle of the mattress. "Ok Daina, you get to be time keeper." She said as she peeled her bottoms off revealing she wasn't wearing her thong. I lay there and watched while she moved and squatted right over my dick. I started to reach out to her but she slapped my hands away. "No touching!" she reminded me. It was almost agony as she slowly lowered herself onto my hard dick. She twisted and worked down on my cock until she was pressing her pelvis against mine. Then she lifted all most all the way off before plunging down. This was clearly to make her feel good, not get me off, but I figured I could take the punishment. After ten minutes, give or take a little she climaxed around me, her body shaking as she groaned long and slow. After she caught her breath she pulled up off of me, leaving me standing like a wet flagpole. "all done." She said with a grin. "I think its my turn now."

I sat back up and didn't bother to put my clothes on. "Mike do you have any two's?"

"Nope." I said.

"Oh darn.... Dare I guess." She said with an obvious twinkle in her eye. She was having fun, no doubt about it, and it was clear she wanted me to dare her to do something.

"Ok. I want you to get naked and lay back, spread your legs wide open and close your eyes for the next ten minutes. You can't open them no matter what."

"Ok. She said, laying back on the mattress after pulling her top off. She lifted her knees and spread them wide, spreading her wet pussy lips in the process. I motioned to Daina to come with me and guided her to her mother's waiting pussy. She knew what I was asking and shook her head. I leaned in and whispered to try it and no one but us would ever know. Tentatively she reached out and licked up her wet lips. It didn't take long for her to get down on her stomach and start sticking her tongue deep into Joan's pussy, obviously enjoying it. Joan was enjoying it as well, squirming and trying hard not to reach down to touch, which I had told her wasn't allowed. Finally I pulled Daina back and motioned for her to wipe her face off and then called time.

"You could have done that a few more minutes. I was getting so close to coming again." Joan said.

"No problem You'll get a chance again." I said. Daina asked me for 5's and got them. Then I asked Daina for 6's, knowing she didn't have any.

"Nope."

"Dare." I said simply.

"I want you to 69 with my mom and make her cum while she makes you cum. You can't stop until you both cum in each others mouths." Joan and I looked at each other and I lay down, letting her get on top. She went to work on my dick, wrapping a hand and mouth around it while I dug my tongue deep into her pussy. I moved from tongue fucking her to flicking her clit. It didn't take me long to finish what Daina started. Now all I had to do was lay back and enjoy. Joan was working hard to get me to cum, slurping and taking pointers from her daughter. At one point I felt two mouths working on me as Daina showed her mom how to deep throat. She tried but didn't quite get it all in, gagging in the process. She didn't do that again, but she did enjoy bobbing up and down and licking the pre-cum off the top of my dick like a popsicle. "I'm almost ready." I warned as I felt my cum boiling to a head. Daina crawled up and blew in my ear and pinched my nipples while Joan sucked my dick into her mouth, suctioning as she stroked me. I heard her gag as my first shot went deep in her throat. She learned to move the alignment so it didn't go straight down her throat and recovered, catching the rest of my shots in her mouth, swallowing them down like a pro.

"God that felt good." I said when I could breath again.

"I'm glad you liked it." Joan said as she turned aroud and lay down on the other side of me.

"Did you?" I asked her.

"Actually I did. It's kind of salty, but not too bad. I really enjoyed how you felt in my mouth though. It got me all hot and bothered again. I can't wait for you to recharge so I can get fucked by that dick again."

"Just save some for me mother." Daina said, from her side of me.

"Don't worry dear. I think he has enough for both of us."

"How about we take a nap. I'm still tired from last night."

"Ok." Joan said, sitting up to lay the sleeping bag down for a blanket. The three of us snuggled down under the sleeping bag and I fell asleep with my arms around two beautiful, sexy women.

I groaned as I came fully awake, a warm wet pussy enveloping my dick inch by inch. I don't know how long I had been asleep, but Joan had gotten me hard and was now going to use that to her satisfiaction. Daina, not to be left out this time, crawled over my face, and facing her mother, lowered her pussy to my lips. I went to work on her pussy with my tongue and her tits with my hands, squeezing and tweaking her tits and nipples as I alternately flicked her clit or drove my tongue deep in her hole. I felt Joan's movement change as well as the angle of Daina's body. When I heard Joan cry out "oh my god!" I had a pretty good idea what was going on. Running one hand up the front of Joan's body I quickly found Daina's face attached to one of Joan's tits. It wasn't long before Joan came to a screaming climax, the first time I had heard her be very vocal. To my surprise as my hand traveled down the front of Joan I also found her daughters hand rubbing her mother's clit while she bounced and screamed. It was a good thing we were in the wilderness. Joan's screams escalated, crying out "oh fuck", "Oh god", "Ohhh" and "ahhh" at the top of her lungs. Finally she collapsed, drained. Daina helped her lay over on her side and then slid down my body. She rubbed the front of her naked pussy up and down my shaft a few times, feeling the slick rod slide along her exposed clit.

"OH god that feels so good." She cooed as she pushed us together. She continued to do this several more times before she lifted enough and guided my dick into her tight hole. "Come for me baby. I want to feel your hot cum splashing inside me." She purred as she started stroking up and down my shaft, one hand holding her up the other between her legs on her clit. "Oh god." She grunted as she got more erratic in her stroking. "Uhhh. Come for me." She grunted before her body went rigid and shook. She screamed "OHHHHHHHH" so loud you could have heard it all the way across the lake, blizzard or not. My dick felt like I was going to explode, it was so big. I pulled her toward me and she leaned back moving her legs so she was on her feet and her arms holding her up over me, but facing the top of the tent. I started pistoning my dick up into her, making her whole body shake each time I hit my pelvis against her ass. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as her orgasm started to peak once again. Joan rolled over and stared sucking on one of my nipples. She sucked it into her mouth and gently nibbled on it. It was enough to send me over the top, slamming my dick deep into Daina one final time before pumping what remained of my depleted cum load into her. We collapsed in a heap, all three of us exhausted. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever envisioned having sex with two women at once, let alone this many times and in what I would consider a dream setting. I always did love sex outside, and in a tent is almost as good. I remember feeling my shrinking dick fall from Daina's pussy as she rolled off to my left side, pulling me along with her. The last thing I remember was Joan cuddling up behind me and pulling the blankets up over us.

My stomach growled, letting me know it was well past lunch time. Joan and Daina were already awake, sitting on the end of the mattress, talking in whispers. I sat up and looked around.

"Hey sleepy. You did finally wake up." Joan said with a grin, crawling up my body to give me a kiss.

"I guess so." I said wiping the sleep from my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Nearly four." She said holding up my watch. "I don't know about you, but I'm kind of hungry."

"I would think so." I said. "Let me get some clothes on and I'll get some food started. Do you like fish?"

"It's ok." Daina said winkling her nose.

"She'll eat whatever you make." Joan said happily.

"You're in an awfully good mood." I said as I started pulling my polypro's on. "any particular reason?"

"Well fucked and satisfied, tends to make a woman smile." She said with a grin.

"Oh. Ok." Was all I could say as I pulled my wool socks on. I bundled up and headed out the tent. The wind had dropped some, and the snow was now only a light flury. Daina and Joan came out a few minutes later while I was setting cook gear up.

"We need to go potty. Where should we go?" Daina asked.

"Pick a tree!" I said pointing to the trees around us.

"But..." she started.

"it's going to be a little cold dear, but that's the way it is." Joan said as she slogged through knee deep snow toward a tree that looked like it had a little clearer spot under. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing, but finally gave up and watched as they tried to strip down enough to squat and pee. By itself its not a difficult task, but both of them had on one piece snowmobile suits and Daina had the additional complication that her long underwear was one piece, meaning she was practically naked by the time she had enough clothes off to pee. She was not a happy camper when she came back to the kitchen area and plopped on the ground near me.

"That wasn't much fun. How do you survive in this kind of weather?" she asked.

"Haven't you noticed. He had different plumbing. Besides, he has all 2 piece stuff so he doesn't have to get completely naked if he needs to do both." Joan said as she sat down.

"Very observant. That's exactly it. I wear coveralls and jackets, so I don't have to strip naked." I said as I handed them mugs of hot coco. I then busied myself making fresh fish that I had caught the other day and fried potatoes. I threw in some processed cheese from a jar for additional calories and flavor. By the time I was done each of us had a heaping plate of fried boneless Northern Pike, fried potato wedges with cheese and another large mug of coco.

"God this is good. Do you always cook this good?" Joan asked between mouthfuls.

"This is pretty much basic fare for a trip like this. Its way too nasty to get fancy." I replied.

"If this isn't fancy what is?" Daina asked.

"Well, I didn't make any vegi's and the fish is pretty plain, not much breading. I would also usually make some hush puppies for fun."

"You make all that from scratch?" Joan asked.

"Sure, doesn't everyone?"

"You haven't ever seen my mom cook." Daina said with a grin. "Her idea of roughing it is breaking a fingernail on the can opener."

"That's not fair." Joan said, throwing some snow playfully at her daughter and then breaking up laughing. "Well, maybe it's not totally unfair."

"So you can't cook?" I asked. "and here I thought I found a perfect wife. Loves to fuck, isn't afraid to pee in the woods and can cook... oh well, two out of three ain't bad." I joked.

Joan threw a handful of snow at me. "You can be replaced you know!"

"Really?" I kidded.

"Yeah mom... Where are you going to find another hot dick out here?" Daina said with a grin.

"Well, maybe I'll just do without." She said with a fake pout.

"Like that's going to work." Her daughter tossed back.

"I think I better start cleaning up here." I said as I retreated, seeing nothing but trouble in this line of discussion. The women helped me clean up the kitchen gear and then I put another large pot of water on to heat. When it was warm enough I looked over at the women. "There isn't a shower out here, but I'm sure we could all stand one. I can offer you a sponge bath though."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,396 Followers