Winter Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VGracen
VGracen
16 Followers

Their delightful visitor was positioned on the bed, kneeling, sitting back on his heels, his cock hard and standing tall once again. Turning her pet, she positioned him between their guest's knees and then guided him back a bit until he could feel the other man's hardness against his sensitive pucker.

"Take him in baby, I want to see you fuck yourself on that hard cock. Let me watch you take pleasure in this." He could feel her hand applying lube to the other man's length and then rubbing over his hole. "Do this for me baby, show me how good it feels for you."

Masculine hands on his hips guided him into place and he groaned with pleasure as he was filled once again. "Oh baby, that looks so good, you are so beautiful like that." The position didn't allow for a lot of movement, but a slow rocking motion was soon established, both of them making small noises of pleasure as Mistress' hands roamed their bodies, stroking, caressing, tweaking a nipple now and then.

"Now baby, work your cock for me. I want to see you cum for me with that big dick inside you."

His hand flew to his cock and he began stroking. He knew that She was watching and tried to draw it out as long as he could, although he was almost desperate for release by now. Finally, she leaned close and said "Cum for me baby, cum now...!" With an uncharacteristic shout, he came hard, long ropes of pearly white striping his hand and belly as he gasped for breath. He was drained and exhausted, but strong hands held him gently as She cleaned him up a little with a waiting towel, then gently moved him forward, off the cock that still impaled him, until he was lying on the bed.

Mistress kissed their guest lightly and sent him off to clean up before returning to his Mistress. She made a mental note to speak with Cynthia the next day and thank her for the loan of her charming pet. She saw him out and returned to the bedroom to find that her pet had fallen into a light sleep. He had pleased her so much tonight.... Mistress turned out the remaining lights and slid between the soft sheets, spooning her body behind her pet, her arm draped lightly over his waist.

"What a wonderful weekend."

VGracen
VGracen
16 Followers
12