Winter Wonderland

Story Info
Chocolate and a roaring fire.
1.3k words
3.93
12.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow fell in big flakes, the full moonlight shimmering off the ice crystals as they floated to the ground. She was snuggled up next to him in the back of the sleigh as it slid through the crisp night air, their breath forming clouds around their heads. The lantern by the driver lit the way as bells on the horse's harness jingled as he trod up the path to the cabin.

The meal at the main hotel had been incredible but both were anxious to get back to the cabin for dessert. The sleigh pulled right up to the steps of the cabin. He climbed down and held out his hand to help her get out of the sled. With a quick wave of thanks to the driver, they walked arm and arm onto the porch and turned to watch the small lantern fade into the distance.

They opened the door and were greeting by a warm fire roaring in the large stone fireplace, the dessert of champagne, strawberries and chocolate was set up for them on a table next to the fire. He took her coat, hung it up as she walked over, and stood in front of the crackling flames, the flickering light casting her shadow over the room.

He slid up behind her and putting his arms around her waist, whispered in her ear, "I love you." She turned to look at him and putting her arms around his neck said, "I love you too," as she pulled his lips to hers. They were still cold from the ride but quickly warmed as she opened her mouth and slid her tongue across them. He parted his lips and gently sucked her tongue into his mouth nibbling on it.

His hands went to the buttons of her cashmere sweater and began undoing them as they kissed. She sighed as his hands brushed against her breasts. Even through her turtleneck, she could feel her nipples harden under his gentle touch. His hands caressed her bosom as they continued kissing, her nipples protruding through her shirt.

She reluctantly pushed him away and told him, "Go outside and get more wood for the fire while I slip into something more comfortable."

He grabbed the wood carrier from next to the fireplace and trudged out into the snow. Quickly he piled the wood into the carrier and made his way back to the cabin. He was adding new logs to the fire when he heard her footsteps on the stairs. He turned to face her and was mesmerized. She wore a long sheer black gown. The elasticized top barely contained her breasts; an intricate design woven into the gown scarcely hid her nipples. Her panties were stretch lace briefs.

She walked over to the champagne, pouring two glasses as he gazed at her longingly. She beckoned him closer with her finger. He walked up to her and stammered, "You look incredible." His hand brushed her nipple through the thin fabric.

She handed him a glass of champagne and said, "Why don't we get you into something more comfortable."

"The only comfortable thing I want to get into is you," he said pulling her closer.

She pushed him away saying, "Patience, I want to enjoy desert first."

Taking a strawberry from the bowl, she dipped it in the chocolate and brought it to her lips. Sensuously she put her lips around the berry, sucking the dark, sweet syrup from it.

He could feel the bulge in his pants growing as he watched her. He pulled his shirt off and she took his nipple into her sweet sticky lips. Her hand found its way to his groin as she licked his nipple and squeezed his hardening penis. One hand undid his belt while she picked up another strawberry. Again a dip in the chocolate, but this time she let the chocolate drip onto her waiting tongue before devouring the sweet fruit.

His pants were on the floor, as she skipped the fruit and dipped her finger in the chocolate. Quickly he grabbed her hand and pulled her finger to his mouth, licking and sucking it clean. She pulled her finger from his mouth and scooping up more chocolate, dribbled it on her neck and the tops of her breasts. He greedily licked the sweet treat from her neck, lingering in her cleavage as she continued stroking his cock.

Her hand slid inside his boxers, her fingers rubbing the sensitive tip. She pulled his boxers down and he felt something warm and sticky on the head of his penis. Taking a step backwards, she leaned over and began to suck the chocolate from his cock. He moaned in ecstasy as her tongue found every drop of sweetness. She pulled her mouth off him and bit into another plump juicy strawberry.

He pulled her close and kissed off the juice dribbling from the corner of her mouth. Their lips locked in a passionate kiss as his tongue sought out the sweetness of her mouth. With their mouths still locked in a fiery kiss, he lowered her to the soft bearskin rug, the fireplace warming their bodies.

They lay next to each other kissing and caressing each other, gently he brushed the thin strap of her negligee off her shoulder. Softly he pulled strap down, exposing her breast. His lips went to her nipple, kissing and licking it with measured strokes. He dipped his fingers into the bowl of chocolate and smeared it over her breast; his tongue then traced the path his fingers took, licking her clean. He continued his ministrations on her nipple as he pulled the other one free then turned his attention to it.

She pulled his head to her bosom, relishing in the warm tingles of pleasure coursing through her body. Her moans of pleasure grew louder as he pushed her breasts together and alternated licking and sucking each nipple in turn. Finally, the building wetness between her legs became unbearable.

She broke away from his embrace and stood up. As her sheer gown fell off her hips and onto the floor, she took the container of chocolate from the table and kneeled next to him. With one swift motion, she had covered his penis in chocolate. She put the dish back on the table and began licking the warm sweet liquid from his shaft.

The feeling was heavenly as her tongue slid over him, lapping up the sweet confection. After several passes with her tongue, she took his rigid cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. He gasped with pleasure as she took it deep in her mouth, her tongue swirling its way up and down. His hand reached out for her leg and traveled up her thigh as she sucked him. He could feel her wetness through the lace panties and slipped a finger inside them to rub along her wet lips.

He peeled her panties off while she continued sucking him, then guided her wet pussy to his mouth. They licked and sucked each other for several minutes, their state of arousal getting higher with each flick of the tongue. Finally, her need for release overcame her and she pushed her self onto his mouth, his penis no longer stifling her moans as she screamed with pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided, she spun around to face him, straddling his stomach. She slid down his body stopping just as the tip of his penis touched her wet pussy. Teasingly she moved her hips up and down never letting more than just the tip enter her.

After a minute of this delicious torture, he quickly sat up stuffing his stiff cock inside her. She eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist and the rocked back and forth. He leaned forward and sucked on her nipples as she slid up and down his shaft. In short order he was echoing her screams of pleasure as he shot inside her.

They collapsed in front of the fire and after several more glasses of champagne, drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.