Winter Work Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,334 Followers

"Come on!" She said as she helped pull him out. Within seconds they were sprinting across the pool deck toward the saunas, or more correctly she was sprinting and Mike was streaking. They ducked into one of the saunas and closed the door behind them.

"Shit I thought it was empty!" She whispered as she realized there were clothes in the dressing area. "I hope they don't mind company!"

"We can't go in there."

"We can't go back out there, not yet!" She said with a giggle. "Come on, let's just be bold!" She said, tossing off her robe and pulling the rest of her suit off so she was as naked as he was. She smiled at him and opened the door, walking into the sauna as bold as if she were completely dressed. "HI! Can we join you?" She said to the two women sitting in the sauna.

"SHIT!" One of the women said, quickly pulling the towel around herself to cover up while the other, not having a towel handy, covered her tits and pussy with her hands, until she realized that Mike was stepping in butt naked.

"Sorry. We didn't know this was occupied." Mike said sheepishly, turning red from more than the heat.

"Not a problem." The lady covering herself with her hands said, moving them to the side and allowing Mike to see what she had been hiding while she looked him up and down. "Please, join us." Mike guessed that the two of them were in their late forties, but neither of them bad looking. The one now showing herself off had, by anyone's standards, large breasts, easily the size of small melons, but needing more than a bit of support to handle their mass. With one leg hanging off the bench Mike could also see that blond was not her natural hair color.

"Sharon!" The second lady said. "We're naked!"

"Uh huh. So is he!" Sharon said with a grin, never taking her eyes off Mike's dick. "You got a towel. If you don't want him to see you, that's fine with me, but I'm not going to ignore a naked man."

"Sharon! What will Sam say?"

"Sam won't say anything because he won't know anything!" She said, moving to make room for Mike on the bench next to her and holding a hand out to him. "So just who do we have here?"

"This is Mike, and I'm Marlene!" Marlene said as she moved to the bench on the other side of the room and sat down, leaving the bench with the friendlier woman for Mike.

"I'm sorry, if it's a problem we can leave." Mike said quietly, not sure this was at all a good idea.

"Oh no. This is fine. Please. Come sit right here." Sharon said, patting the bench next to her. I'm Sharon, and my prudish friend is Jan."

"Thank you." Mike said, sitting down.

"Oh please. The pleasure is all mine." Sharon said, swinging her legs up onto his lap.

"So did you just drop in by chance?" She asked with a grin while she used her foot to play with Mike's flagging dick.

"Actually, we're hiding out." Marlene said.

"Really? What, pray tell, did you do to make you have to hide in here with us?" Sharon asked, lifting one leg high in the air and hooking it over Mikes, shoulders so her pussy was fully displayed.

"We made a spectacle of ourselves." Marlene answered after it became obvious that Mike wasn't going to answer.

"Oh... Now that sounds hot. Getting it on with your wife in public? I always wondered what that would be like."

"Oh, I'm not his wife." Marlene replied. "Just a friend."

"Ahhhhh I see." Sharon said, reaching her hand down to gently stroke her own protruding lips. "Now that makes it even more interesting! Doesn't it Jan?"

"How does that make it more interesting?"

"Because if she's just a friend then we don't have to worry about him cheating on his wife. He either already has, or better yet, isn't married."

"Oh, he's not married." Marlene answered for Mike with a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh good." Sharon said, moving her hand from her pussy and reaching out to find Mikes hand to replace hers. "Tell me, besides screwing, do you like to do anything else?"

"If you want to know if he likes a little oral action, I can tell you he is quite good at it, probably the best I've ever had." Marlene said with a sly grin. "Why don't you show her Mike?"

"I'm not all that sure it's appropriate." Mike answered hesitantly, staring at her pussy and tits while his thumb idly stroked her lips, which seemed to be getting wetter by the second.

"Oh, please. I assure you no one is going to complain. Please, show me just how good it can be."

"I'm not sure...." Mike started to say.

"Oh.... Now don't make me call security. I'd hate to have to tell them that you just barged in on us, not to mention I'm sure they'd like to find the couple that had created such a stir!"

"You'd blackmail a guy into having sex with you?" Mike asked, clearly shocked at the turn of events.

"Oh sweetie... I'd do that in a heartbeat if he's really that good!" She said with a grin. "So just make sure you're good enough I don't want to turn you in!"

"Sharon!" Jan said from her side. "You wouldn't really, would you?"

"Why not?"

"Well, for one Sam!"

"If he can feel up his secretary and get away with it why can't I have a little fun? It's not like he's fucking me, now is it?"

"I don't know about this!" Jan said quietly, still mostly curled up in the corner of her bench.

"You don't have to. All you have to do is be quiet." Sharon said, looking expectantly at Mike.

Mike looked over to Marlene for help, finding only a grin on her face and an expectant look. "You don't want to get turned in, I mean think of the scandal!"

"Oh fuck. Why not." Mike finally said with resignation shaking his head. He wondered to himself how he managed to get himself into this predicament.

"That's my man." Sharon said quietly.

Mike stood up and knelt on the bench, leaning over Sharon and lowering his face to her large tits. He gently kissed each one, working his way around her hard nipples and large areola, tasting her salty sweat. He teased her for several minutes, working closer to her nipples without actually touching them his tongue licking lightly followed by his lips pressing gently in a kiss. She moaned softly and stroked the back of his hair as he gently worked from one breast to the other, leaving none of her large breasts untouched. Without warning, he opened his mouth wide and quickly suctioned her nipple and areola deep into his mouth, flicking her hard nipple back and forth with his tongue. Sharon tried to grab his short hair and pull him to her as a surprised squeak escaped her, turning into a long groan as the tingles ran straight from her nipple to her already wet pussy.

"Nice move." She whispered, arching her back and letting go of his head. He pulled to move to the other tit where he repeated the process, sucking and nibbling her nipple, her hands now clenching the towel she sat on instead of his hair. "Ohhh god!" She moaned loudly as he slipped his hand down her belly to stroke between her sopping wet lips. Releasing her tit from his mouth, he began kissing to the valley between them and then down her firm stomach to her curly mound, his fingers teasing and stroking up between her soft lips and across her rock hard clit. She spread her legs as far as she could allowing him to kiss his way down to her thigh, where he gently licked her salty skin with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god what a tease!" She moaned as he kissed and licked slowly down one thigh and up the other until he was blowing gently across her wet lips, his breath almost cool in the sweltering sauna.

With a smile he reached his tongue out and gently spread her lips, tasting her wetness and drawing it up her slit and across her already exposed clit. "OH FUCK!" She squealed as his tongue flicked across her clit before pressing deep into her pussy. Time and again he repeated the trip, digging deep into her and dragging his tongue up her slit to flick across her hard clit.

Mike felt a hand tentatively grab his dick as he worked on Sharon's wet pussy. At first the hand barely touched his hard dick, but then it stroked with more determination before it stopped suddenly. He couldn't really see what was going on with his head buried between Sharon's clamping thighs, but he suspected that Jan was becoming less inhibited at the sight of her friend getting thoroughly licked. Mike almost jumped as he felt the wetness of a mouth close around his head. He felt the mouth slowly lick and work his dick as he worked Sharon's pussy.

"OH god I'm going to cum!" Sharon cried as Mike's attentions grew more vigorous with the attentions being paid to his dick. Within seconds of her claim, Sharon's body bucked and jerked as she clamped Mike's head tightly between her thighs and tried to grind her pussy against his face. "OH GOD!" She squealed as he continued to flick his tongue across her clit, making her body shake and buck even harder. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever before she released his head so he could once again breath, her hands pushing his face from her now over stimulated pussy.

Mike lifted himself up and looked down to see Jan sitting on the floor, half under him, his dick stuck into her mouth as she stroked it with her hand and swirled her tongue around his head.

Marlene sat back against the wall on the opposite bench, her fingers pushing slowly in and out of her pussy as she watched the activities before her.

Mike gently pulled his dick from Jan's mouth and reached down, to help her up, sitting her on the low bench. He hadn't really had a chance to look at her body before, being covered by the towel, and now took a few moments to see her creamy white skin, freckled with small red dots to match her short curly red hair and curly red pussy hairs. The small freckles continued down and across her breasts, which were easily large enough to require two hands to cup each breast. Each breast drooped down her chest so that her large pointy nipples stuck up at an angle where they protruded from large pink areola. Reaching out with both hands Mike gently cupped each breast, lifting it and gently kneading the soft creamy orbs with his fingers.

He watched her green eyes, obviously hesitant about his actions, as he lowered his mouth slowly to her right breast and sucked her hard nipple into it. "Ohhhhhh" she moaned quietly as she closed her eyes, the sensations of his tongue dancing wetly around her nipple causing what remained of her inhibitions to flow from her. Mike gently worked first her right and then left nipple, sucking and licking each hard nub until her hips began to rock, her fingers stroking her pussy slowly.

Moving his mouth from her tits, he lifted himself on his knees until his cock head was rubbing around the back of her hand. She turned her hand and gently stroked his dick as he pressed it against her wet lips, allowing her to guide him to her tunnel when she was ready.

She worked the head of his dick around her hard clit for some minutes while he continued to use his fingers on her nipples, leaning his head to hers and gently kissing her parted lips.

"Oh fuck." She moaned into his mouth as she kissed him with her soft red lips. She pushed his dick down lower, engaging his head into her tunnel and allowing him to press slowly into her as she rocked her hips. He allowed her to work his dick up and down with her hips as he pressed into her, slowly sinking into her tight tunnel until he felt his head press against the end of her. "Oh god. So big!" She murmured as he stroked slowly out of her, stopping when his head was all that was left in, and then slowly pushing back in again.

Mike could feel her fingers working her clit as he stroked slowly in and out of her, her kisses becoming more and more urgent with each passing second. Almost without warning, she cried out into his mouth her whole body trembling as her pussy squeezed and spasmed around his hard dick. She trembled and made small jerks for several seconds before moving her hand and pushing his face from hers.

She reached to his hips and pushed him away, asking him to stand up. "I've always wondered what it would feel like between my tits." She said, looking up at him, her face betraying that she was afraid he would refuse or worse, think poorly of her.

In response Mike reached out for the wall behind her and leaned toward her as she arched her back, pressing her tits together around his hardon. He stroked slowly in and out of the passage she created, pressing her tits to his dick and squeezing her own nipples as he stroked between them.

"Oh that feels nice." She cooed as she watched his head appear and disappear between her sweaty tits.

Mike felt a hand slide down his back and then between his legs, grabbing his swinging balls, and move with him, squeezing and rolling them, a second pair of hands squeezed and kneaded his ass. The combination of sensations was quickly pushing him up the slope toward climax, and with a groan he began to squirt his hot juice out, strings of cum lancing across Jan's face. She let go of her tits, letting them fall away and grabbed his dick, jerking and stroking it as it surged more cum out, leaving her face and chest covered with globs of white cum.

"So that's what it feels like." She said with a giggle, releasing his dick to wipe the cum from her face, rubbing it into her body as it mixed with the sweat. "And if anyone tells Frank, I'll kill them." She said looking pointedly at Sharon while Marlene pulled Mike back away to sit with her on the far bench.

"What would I say to Frank, that his nympho wife sucked a strange man, and then let him fuck both her tits and pussy, squirting his cum all over her? He'd never believe it if I told him!" Sharon replied with a laugh. Just make sure you don't say anything to Sam either!"

"Oh, this will definitely be our little secret." She said with a nod before turning back to Mike. "Thank you. I really did enjoy this little interlude."

"Thank you for letting us hide in here with you." Marlene said for Mike, who was still panting for breath.

"Oh trust me, it was our pleasure. Very much our pleasure in fact." Sharon said a she idly stroked her wet pussy. "If you decide you need to hide more later, just look me up. I'm sure I can accommodate you."

"I second that." Jan said, getting up from the bench she was on and leaning down to kiss Mike softly on the lips. "You felt really good." She whispered after breaking the kiss. "Thank you."

"I think we better go. We've definitely used up our half hour." Sharon said with a smile.

"Yeah. I think the heat is getting to me a bit." Marlene said with a smile.

The four of them moved to the small dressing room area, and dressed, the girls taking every liberty that they thought they could with Mike before having to give up on the little tryst. Each of them gave him a full body hug and sensuous kiss before the four opened the door and walked out, heading toward the elevators.

"Bye guys." Sharon said as they stepped off the elevator on the second floor, waving as the doors closed between them.

"Well, that was an interesting morning. I think we need a shower. Want to share that one we didn't get last night?" Marlene said, squeezing Mike's arm.

"Might as well." He said with a shrug, wondering just how much sex one man can really have in one day. Mike followed her up to her room after they collected their robes and his shower shoes. Marlene closed the door behind them and stepped up behind him. He felt her hands slip around his waist and undo the tie of the robe, pulling it apart so she could reach his swim suit. Her fingers quickly pulled the string loose and had it sliding down hips hips in moments.

"So did you have fun with our new found friends?" She whispered as she gently played with his flaccid cock.

"It was a bit interesting." He answered her as her hands pulled his robe off his shoulders, leaving him only with his suit around his ankles.

"Well, I hope you left some for me, because sitting there fingering myself and watching you fuck that woman only made me hornier." She said as she stepped back and slipped her robe off, her suit following close behind. With both of them naked, she led them into the bathroom and set to work getting the shower turned on and to temperature. Mike couldn't but help notice her firm ass and pussy on display. For her age, she was still a very good looking woman.

"Ok. Come with me lover boy!" She said, pulling the curtain back and stepping into the tub. She turned and offered him a hand in invitation. Mike stepped into the tub and pulled the curtain closed while Marlene picked up a bottle of body wash and lufa. "I hope you don't mind a girly smell." She said with a giggle as she put the bottle down and went to work making the soap lather up in the lufa.

"No, it's fine." He responded as she stepped closer and began rubbing the foam all over his body. He had to admit, it felt nice having her stroking all over his body. He took the lufa from her hand and began to gently rub it over her body, covering her in foam with one hand and rubbing her slick skin with the other.

"Mmmmmm that feels nice." She cooed as his hand cupped first one breast and then the other, letting his thumb slide back and forth across her hardening nipples.

"You like that?" He whispered as she closed her eyes and let her head tilt back, enjoying the sensations. He worked back and forth across her with one hand while he set the lufa aside. His other soapy hand found her firm stomach and slipped down her body, ending with his fingers teasing between her legs.

"Oh yes." She murmured as she stepped as far apart as the tub allowed, his fingers diving deeper between her legs so he could cup her whole pussy.

Mike stoked her for several more long seconds, his fingers dipping into her pussy and sliding across her hard clit before withdrawing his hand to allow it to slide around to her firm ass and cup one full cheek. Letting his other hand slide around and under her other cheek, he easily picked up her slim body, sliding her soapy tits up his chest while her legs wrapped around his body, pulling herself tight against him. Mike continued to lift her body, her mound sliding along his hard shaft until it slipped from between them sticking up between her legs. He slowly lowered her down, allowing his soap slickened head to press between her lips. Marlene moaned as she slid down his shaft, expanding her as his mushroom head made its way ever deeper into her.

"Oh god!" Marlene breathed as he stepped forward and pressed her against the wall of the shower, pinning her and allowing him to hum his hips, driving his shaft in and out of her pussy.

"This what you want?" He grunted between strokes, her whole body shuddering each time his head impacted the end of her tunnel.

"Oh fuck yes!" She moaned as her legs twitched with her building orgasm.

Mike continued to stroke in and out of her, his shaft teasing and massaging the length of her velvety tunnel that sent tingles through her entire body.

"Oooooooo GOD!" Marlene squeaked as her orgasm shot lightning from her clit to her rock hard nipples, her whole body awash in tiny spasms of pleasure as Mike's cock pumped up into her time and again. Her pulsating pussy teased his head with each stroke, coaxing his own orgasm to the very edge before it rolled over him, causing his cock to gush its hot load deep into her as he held her tight, his body twitching involuntarily.

"Oh damn." He breathed heavily when he could talk again. "I didn't think there was another one left in there."

"You sir, seem to be a fountain of orgasms!" Marlene cooed as she stroked his hand with one of hers and allowed her other to reach behind her and stroke his hip.

"God I could use a nap now." Mike whispered after holding her for several minutes, the hot water cascading over them after he pulled them back.

"I doubt we have time. We're supposed to be at lunch soon."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,334 Followers
123456...8