WinterMoon

Story Info
Mayoral election for the town of Wintermoon.
1.8k words
3.59
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was election day in the Town of Wintermoon, and people were hustling and bustling around town to get to the polls and vote. This was a very important election as people were tired of the old Mayor and wanted some new blood in office, someone that would look at things in the town with a fresh, clean eye.

Wintermoon is a small town made up mostly of native Americans from alot of the tribes across the US. You were only allowed to run for office in this small town if you were native American, and I myself am half Cherokee and half Black Foot.

I am well known in these parts, and my Indian name just happend to be Wintermoon, given to me by a very wise old Indian Squaw, who taught me pretty much everything I know about the different customs of the different tribes.

As the election drew close to the end and results were being tallied, a group of my supporters and my campaign staff gathered at my campaign headquarters.

I pretty much know everyone in town and was mingling with those who had gathered when I saw a stranger making his way through the crowd. This stranger caught my eye and I wondered who he was. He seemed to be asking questions and was talking to pretty much anyone who came into his eyesight. The more he mingled the more curious I got about him.

I slowly made my way across the room, trying to get to this stranger and introduce myself, but as usual, I was stopped by people who wanted to encourage me and let me know that they had voted for me, and were there to support me either way.

Finally, the stranger looked up and when he did he caught me staring at him and smiled this warm inviting smile and a then winked at me. This really made me curious. I had to find out who this stranger was.

I wasnt ready for him to know who I was yet, I wanted to see if I could get close enough to hear his conversations and see what his game was. I walked around to the other side of the room and went into my office. I stayed there for some time just watching out my office window. When I thought I had been out of circulation long enough and thought he wouldnt see me, I stepped out of my office and found him again and walked to where I was just in ear shot of him, and his back was to me.

I could hear him telling people that he had just moved to Wintermoon with his wife who was a native American. That this is a place she had always wanted to live. I heard this stranger also asking questions about me, about my background, my family, and my life here in Wintermoon. He was telling everyone that he was curious about the candidates and if he were going to be living here would like to get to know the town officials. But that he was really interested in me because he knew that I was the first female to even be considered for the position and would like to know more about what made me tick.

People were answering all kinds of questions for him, how old I was, who my parents were, where I lived, what other jobs I worked, was I married and did I have children, and these people knew that my life was an open book for all to read, so they answered every question without a thought.

It was now time for me to introduce myself. So I walked up to this stranger and said "Hi, my name is Shirley "Wintermoon" Robins.

He looked me in the eye and said "Hi" extended his big strong hand and said my name is "Bill" and began to tell me about him moving to this area in just the last month and was trying to get to know the people here, and learn about the town, so that his wife would know that he was ok with the move. (he wasnt sure that she believed the move was fine with him).

He told me that he had been reading about me in the paper, and that he was curious, and would like to meet with me sometime soon and talk with me about my life's values and what my plans for the future of the town would be.

I told him that I had an open door policy in my office and that he was welcome to stop by at anytime and we could discuss pretty much anything he had on his mind. He said today is Tuesday, so I will stop by on Friday at noon and we can talk then. He tipped his head in a nod to set the appointment, winked at me and then looked around the room to see if anyone was paying any attention and then he blew me a kiss.

Now I was really curious as to what this kind stranger was up to, being married, yet winking and blowing me a kiss. I once again started mingling with the crowd and thought that Bill had left the building. But as I walked around the room talking to those gathered he would come up to me and brush his arm up against my breast, or if we were close enough would slip his hand very cautiously between my legs. This really made me curious, again this married man, teasing me this way..

The night went on, and the results came in, I had beaten my opponent. AS people began to celebrate and scream shouts of joy and dance, Rick walked up to me and kissed me on the lips and said congratulations, tipped his head in a nod again and said "until noon Friday!"

The party went on for what seemed hours and I finally went home tired and worn out, but still curious about this man Rick.

I went in, made myself a glass of Baileys and went to my room and began to change out of my pant suit, I cleaned out the pockets of my jacket and thats when I found the note. The note written by Bill. I finished undressing, as I sleep in the nude, grabbed my glass of Baileys and sat down on the bed, to read the note.

With smiling eyes, and the sweet honey hole between my legs growing wetter and wetter, I read, My darling, I know you dont know me other than what you have seen of me tonight, but I wont be a stranger to you much longer. I have watched you for some time now and all I can say to you is that I want you. I want you to be my mistress, my lover and my friend. I want to touch you, kiss you and make sweet love to you. I want to kiss and suck your breast, dip my fingers into your sweet, sweet pussy, I want to eat chocolate from your wet pinky, I want to lick you and hold you, but most of all I want to stick my hard manhood into that sweet pink hole of yours. My wife doesnt do these things for me anymore, and I need someone who can take care of my needs and I need to have someone that I can take care of her needs. I know that you are a single woman, and you are a very voluptous woman, and I need you and I want you, and only you. This I will discuss with you on Friday at noon.

As I folded the note, and lay back on the bed, I began to drift off into a restless sleep. What did this man have that made me so wanton, and what did this man have that made me so curious?

As the days and the nights passed, I became more and more intrigued about this man, who had captured my attention and was all I thought and dreamt about. What was he going to say to me or Friday? Would he touch me, would he kiss me, would he make love to me? Thoughts like these clouded my mind throughout the days and nights.

Finally Friday came, and at this point I was so far into this dream world that when he finally knocked on my door, all I could do was grab him, and pull him into my arms, Kiss him and undress him till I had him completely naked in front of me.

Never before had I been so bold as to take a man like this, especially one that I did not know.

He had me so hot and so wet for days that all I wanted was him. I sat him down in the chair at my desk and took his manhood into my mouth, I sucked on it for a time, I moved down his shaft and to his balls which I took into my mouth and gently sucked and caressed with my hands, as I noticed a bit of pre-cum on the head of his cock, I stopped and licked it off, then I went back to sucking. He was moaning in pleasure and I was so excited that this man was being satisfied that I sucked until he came with a force that could have moved a mountain. I quickly sucked it all up and licked what had fallen to his leg and ran down his balls, it was so sweet, yet salty and I knew at that point that I would have to have more, but I was not going to let him know, I didnt want to let him know.

AS I stood to my feet, I ask him if he had enjoyed it? He told me that he had never been pleasured so eloquently in his life, and he ask me, will you be my mistress and my lover?

I told him that would be decided after he had pleased me. That I had to see that he was truely into pleasing me as I had been into pleasing him. He told me, he wanted to kiss me, suck my breast, lick and eat my sweet pot, douse me with chocolate and eat and lick it from me and pleasure me like I had never been pleasured before. He said, he wanted to take me to a place that I had never been before and that place was called ectasy. If you've never been there, it is quite a trip and one that you will want to take over and over again. And that is just what he did, he took me to that place and I have been there over and over again with this Bill, this stranger who came into my life and turned my world upside down