Winter's Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Winter finds time for daddy on summer afternoon.
2.2k words
4.26
357.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life changed the year after mom died; I missed her so much, that I had to turn to the only man that could fill her void... my daddy. Little did I know back then, that daddy would not only fill the void left by my mom's death, but he filled all of my body. As surprising as it sounds, it seemed natural for daddy and I to become lovers. I looked so much like my mom that I just stepped in and assumed her role. I became daddy's lover and wife, but because of society we had keep our love affair a secret. To all dad's friends, I was the obedient daughter they wished they had. Daddy and I used to laugh at how ridiculous that sounded --- especially as I sucked on daddy's hard cock.

After high school, we moved to another state and I legally changed my name to Winter. Now in the safety of a new town, we openly acknowledged our love. I am not his daughter anymore, but his girlfriend. I attended a community college for a while, but felt that I wanted to stay at home with daddy and be his woman – his wife. I saw myself, as his wife, his lover, but daddy wanted me to finish my degree. He wanted me to experience life to the fullest, but at the same time he wanted me to come back every weekend to fuck.

From the moment, we moved in to the neighborhood, we were the talk of the town. Women would look at us with disapproval as we walked hand in hand. I could see the envy in the men of our neighborhood, as I would run up to daddy and passionately kiss him. I could feel their eyes looking at my curvy figure. I was not model thin, but I had a shapely body and wore my clothes to show off my figure without being too trashy. I would always make it a point to wear a blouse that accentuated my chest... I loved the attention it got me. We spent most of the spring and summer together, going out to restaurants --- daddy loved to show me off. After our evenings out we would hurry home to make love and later after a quick rest we would fuck like animals. I am sure that our next-door neighbor Chris and his wife could hear the moans and grunts emerged from our bedroom window every night.

One day, I was washing the car, when I overheard a conversation between our neighbors, Bob and Chris.

"Have you noticed how happy Jeff is every morning when he wakes up?" Bob asked.

"Who wouldn't! With a girl that had those tits and ass living with him!" Chris answered.

"I wonder if he would ever consider sharing his girlfriend, you know an old man like that may not have enough in him to keep up with her!" Bob joked.

They both laughed and continued to chat as they made their back to Bob's yard. I wondered what daddy would think about that conversation. I wondered if he would ever share me with our neighbors or with any man --- I made a mental note to ask him later. So far, he had been the only man that I had been with and I was not tired of him. However, the thought of being with another man did get me excited. It was then that Daddy pulled up the driveway... and a wicked thought crossed my mind as I walked up to greet him.

"Hi Jeff, welcome home sweetie," I said as I kissed him sweetly on the lips. I also gave his dick a little squeeze, signaling him that I was feeling a bit naughty. "Lets go out to the back yard daddy," I whispered. "I got soaked from washing the car, I want to lay out for a bit. "

Before he could say anything, I put my finger on his lips to keep him from saying anything; he knows he cannot argue with me when I want something. I was feeling more than naughty... I was feeling very wicked. I knew our next-door neighbors would be right behind the wooden fence that separated the yards. I wanted to give them a quick peek at how well daddy took care of his baby girl... I knew they would love the show I would put on for them. I knew that once daddy and I started fucking, there was nothing and no one that would stop us. I asked daddy if he wanted a drink, he nodded watching me go into the kitchen. I returned with two cokes, I handed him his drink and took of my t-shirt.

"Rosa --- I mean Winter, what are you doing?" he asked as I sat topless next to him.

"Oh daddy," I whispered, " I'm getting some sun and maybe a little cum... " I winked at him.

"Sweetie, you know we can't do that here... someone will see us... and report us," he said.

"Daddy... I mean Jeff, it's the middle of the afternoon, most people are working... besides the yard is surrounded by a fence... who would see us?" I replied. "No one will see us and if they do maybe we'll add some excitement to their life. " I practically yelled the last sentence, knowing that the two neighbors would hear me. If they heard me, I am sure they would find away to peek into our back yard.

I turned to daddy and began kissing him -- slowly at first, then a little more passionately. We make love every night --- twice a night actually! But I can never stop craving his touch, his mouth, and his cock. We had already made love in the morning, but that didn't stop the burning desire I felt --- perhaps it was the fact that I knew Bob and Chris could be watching. I began to rub his crotch, feeling his cock strain against the material. He picked me up at sat me on the patio table.

"Baby girl, I am going to take you right here --- are you ready for me?" he asked.

I could feel his hand move up my body to my chest, squeezing one nipple then the next. His mouth found a receptive nipple to suck on. I moaned loudly as he sucked my hard nipple. "Mmmmmmm daddy that feels nice. " I whispered close to his ear.

I lowered my own hand to my wet pussy, and began to finger myself. Daddy, loved watching me play with myself, he even bought me a vibrator to keep me company when I went off to school in the fall. Once in a while, he would ask me to use it while we fucked, using it sometimes when we were in the sixty-nine position. He would lick my pussy and then ram the vibrator deep in my pussy, setting me off like fireworks on the fourth. My fingers were buried deep in my pussy when I came, my juice soaking my panties and shorts.

"Oh Jeff, look at how wet my shorts are! I think I should take them of don't you?" I asked him with a sly smile on my face.

"Oh yes... baby you won't be needing them now" daddy replied.

He practically ripped my shorts and panties off and then pushed me down on the table, spreading my legs open. He got a chair as to be eye level with my hairy muffin; he sniffed my pussy and then spread my lips open and began to lick my slit from top to bottom. I was about to cum again, when out of the corner of my eye, I caught a shadow and movement. I casually looked in the direction of our neighbor's yard and saw Bob and Chris, peeking over the fence. Knowing we were being watched turned me on, I began grinding my pussy on daddy's face, his tongue continued to assault my clit and within seconds, I was cumming again. "Mmmmm daddy... I am gonna cum... daddy... ohhhhh" I managed to say.

Daddy always told me how much he loved to eat pussy. He was always amazed at idea that his mouth and tongue could bring so much pleasure to a woman. As a woman and his little girl, he has never disappointed me as he brought me to feverish orgasms with his tongue. Today at this very moment, I knew that he would never stop loving me. His tongue ravished, licked and fucked my pussy bringing me to another orgasm. I tried to sit up, but I could not -- I was dizzy. I wanted to have my turn at daddy. "Daddy let me suck your cock... let me taste your cum. " I asked daddy to stand up and I licked his lips, tasting my own pussy juice as I had done many times before.

I knelt in front of him, letting his trapped monster out. It sprung out at me, as if saying 'its about time'. I got down on my knees and began to suck daddy's cock, he moaned as I took him deep in my mouth. I nibbled on his cock head, then I slide my tongue down his pole. I was jerking his cock while sucking it; I could feel daddy tense up like he was about to explode. I slowed down my hand movements and gently licked his cock.

"Grrrrrrrr... Oh, baby why'd you stop, I was about to blow a load in your hot little mouth," he said.

"I think its time for you to fuck me again daddy. I have been a very bad girl today," I said with a childish voice, "I missed you sooo much daddy... my pussy cries out when you are gone. I spend the days watching our movies and using that vibrator you gave... but I prefer the real thing!"

I pushed him back on the patio table and carefully looked in the direction of the neighbor's yard to make sure they were watching. I climbed on top of him and straddled his cock. I began to grind my hairy snatch on his cock, feeling his monster hit my womb. He was buried deep inside me, I could not see where I ended and he began. It didn't matter to me... all I wanted was to feel him inside me. He raised my hips as I slammed down on his cock, the friction was causing my clit to enlarge again. With one more hard thrust, I was able to cum again. I kept grinding on my daddy, I knocked over the soda cans and grabbed daddy by his neck and we rolled unto the missionary position. It was my favorite position... I loved looking into daddy's eyes as he fucked me... I could see the burning flame of passion in his eyes.

"That's right baby... take my cock... take it all... you like when I fuck you like this don't you? MMmmm yeah... baby... your pussy is so tight... "

He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his neck, and began to thrust faster and harder into me. He leaned over and kissed me, we always kiss with our eyes open when we fuck, and I saw the look in his eye --- the look of untamed animal lust as he fucked his little girl.

"Ohhhhhhh goddddd... I'm commming... daddy... ohhhh yes.. fuck me harder... harder... " that was all I could manage to say as I began to cum.

I couldn't control my body... I began to tremble as his lips attached themselves to my tits. He bit one and then the other leaving red teeth marks on my chest. I didn't care, I felt like a bitch in heat. As daddy fucked me faster, both the table and my tits began to shake violently. I looked into daddy's eyes as he sucked my tits and spread my legs over his head. He wanted a deeper entry, I raised my hips to meet his thrust and with one final push he came inside me. I cried out felt my final orgasm start. I could feel my pussy milking daddy's beautiful cock. He collapsed on top of me, our hearts beating a million miles a second. I mouthed 'thank you' to daddy, and kissed him. We stayed connected for a few minutes --- until the noise of the car doors slamming brought us back to reality. We picked up our discarded clothing or what was left of it and headed inside.

Once inside I put on a robe and returned to the back yard. I headed in the direction of our audience, I could hear moans and grunts coming from the other side. I tried not to giggle as I peeked in a small hole in the fence. I could make out the shape of a man and he looked like he was jerking off. I heard him say, "damn that bitch is hot... I need to find me a young piece of ass like that... too bad Chris had to go home before the show got really good... damn bitch needs a man like me... she can call me daddy anytime she wants... ohhhh yeah. "

I knew had accomplished my goal, without sleeping with another man, I was able to make another man besides daddy cum. I will never fuck another man while I have daddy. Now I have to take advantage of the time that daddy and I have left before I go off college. I just hope I can experience more days like this. Again I ask myself, who needs a boyfriend when they have a daddy like mine?