Winters Heart

Story Info
Within mountain cold, love is discovered.
6.6k words
4.53
26.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being stuck in a mountain cabin with a beautiful friend isn't bad at all. Being stuck in the cabin without electricity and heavy snowfall takes on a new meaning to being uncomfortable. Especially when you're from the south and hate the cold.

That's what happened to Kim and I last year during a week in the Rockies. We thought we'd take sometime off during the holiday season and spend a romantic week in the mountains. I actually thought this would be the perfect setting to propose. You know, firelight, champagne and a seductive dessert. Just the two of us cuddled up in front of the fireplace enjoying each others company. With heat and running water conveniently available of course.

It probably would of helped if we'd of listened to the weather more closely. When we tuned into the Weather Channel and they said snow in the Rockies we couldn't resist. We should of listened to how much snow was predicted. Of course, I should of taken the hint from the rental agent when I called her. She got real quiet.

"You know we're expecting a lot of snow this week?"

Smiling and picturing Kim and I hugging in front of the fireplace, the snow drifting down outside. Well, I guess I just didn't listen too well. So I just nodded my head expecting the agent to hear the beans rattling upstairs.

"Oh, yea. Sure do. We can handle the snow."

After booking the cabin and flight, the rental car came next. Since it was the Rockies and we'd seen all those commercials about jeeps conquering trails, that's what we chose. After throwing sweaters, jeans, coats and some other essential items for two lovebirds on a week getaway, we headed to the airport.

Arriving at the New Orleans airport, Kim and I both felt like kids again. Giggling and laughing, playing grab ass in lobby. I guess the other passengers thought we had a lot of growing up to do. It didn't bother me though, especially being able to tweak Kim's tight little ass each time she grabbed mine.

The flight to Aspen wasn't anything exciting. Sipping sodas and chatting about how romantic the week was going be. Just the thought of it made me horny. Especially when Kim would rest her hand on my crotch. Needless to say, I had to sit there awhile after the plane landed just so I could stand up. Kim's giggling and that mischevious twinkle in those brown eyes of hers didn't help matters.

After throwing our luggage in the jeep it was off to the agents office for the cabin keys. On the way, Kim threw on a sweater which just happened to have a new nightie stuck to it. Looking at me and smiling, innocently pulling the black teddie off her sweater, Kim's eyes begin to twinkle.

"Oh, look what I found. I wonder where that came from?"

Glancing over at Kim mockingly and picturing her in the teddie with her tanned skin, I decide it's best she goes inside to get the keys. Leaning over and giving me a kiss before she heads into the office, Kim runs her hand over my bulge.

"Don't worry baby. It'll be nice and cool in the mountains. Just the thing that'll help cure that knot you keep getting."

Mumbling as Kim runs up the stairs giggling, I reach back and grab a sweater out of the open luggage. Slipping it over my head, I turn and look towards the mountains. Each peak covered in white, thrusting itself into the blue sky. Staring sharply, I imagine the skiers heading down the slopes. Their bodies twisting and turning on each bump.

Kim jumps into the jeep with her face all alight.

"We've got a hot tub on the patio! Woohoo!"

Laughing as I pull the jeep onto the highway, I look around for the nearest grocer. Sitting beside me, her blonde hair draped over she shoulders, Kim scans through the directions to the cabin.

"This isn't too hard to follow honey. Just go where I point and we'll be there in about an hour."

Trying not to choke as I pull into the store, I glance over at Kim.

"Okay. We'll grab some food for the week and I'll go the opposite way you point. Then we'll find it."

Slapping me on the arm and continuing to smile, Kim grabs her purse and heads into the grocers.

Grabbing a basket and joining Kim, she immediately begins tossing food, wine and personal items into the cart. Watching her go through the store like a tornado I'm amazed how efficient she is with her shopping. Just the woman you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. Patting the ring in my pocket, I smile as we head to the checkout.

Unloading the basket on the counter, I notice the three cans of whipped cream stuffed underneath the chips and steaks. Looking up at Kim chatting away with the cashier I grin. This is pay back time for that cool air and knot comment.

"Kim? Why did you pick up the whipped cream? We never eat that?"

Looking over at me with her sparkling brown eyes Kim moves the other items up the counter.

"Oh, you know honey. That's for to go on top of your pie for dessert."

Knowing she didn't grab a pie out of the frozen foods, especially since she knows I don't eat pies and cakes, I smile at Kim.

"You sure? There's not a pie in the basket. Unless of course you're the... Ahhh!"

Watching Kim's face define the color red I can't help but burst out laughing. Score one for the Gipper.

Grabbing the bags while Kim stumbles through her chat with the giggling young cashier, I catch Kim's eye and wink.

After loading the jeep again, we finally head into the mountains under Kim's direction. With our voices belting out sounds from the radio and the stunning scenery along the way, we had a very pleasant drive to the cabin.

As we pulled up to our getaway, Kim and I were amazed at the splendor that encircled us. Trees, much taller than our cabin, loomed overhead. The scent of pine and fresh air filled our being. Drifting down on the mountain air, a scattering of snow covered the mountain's carpet. This was going to be a beautiful week. Just the two of us alone and in love. Surrounding us was the beauty of undisturbed nature.

Grabbing an armful of groceries from the back of the jeep, I watched Kim run up the steps of the patio like an excited child on her first day of school. Unlocking the door and darting inside I laughed as Kim yelled out.

"Holy shit! Wait till you see this place Mike."

Walking through the door with an armload of bags, I stopped and looked around. It was gorgeous. I was standing in the great room, it's floor of black marble glistening from the sunlight that came through the overhead windows. Looking up, beams of aged pine formed the braces for the cabin. Against the far wall, a stone fireplace stood ready for warmth and seduction. Leather furniture filled the room.

Placing the bags down on the counter that separated the kitchen from the great room, I watched Kim come running down the stairs. Her small feet moving rapidly carrying her petite body to the bottom.

"Wait till you see the bed honey. Damn, that's the biggest bed I've ever seen! And the bathroom, it's gorgeous. You'll have to check out the shower. We're going to have fun in that thing baby. There isn't a fireplace in the bedroom, but that's okay. We'll keep each other warm. And....."

Grabbing Kim by the waist, I pull her next to me in the middle of her rambling. Moving my hands over her firm ass, I kiss Kim passionately. Our tongues dancing in each other's mouth, our bodies pressed together, I feel the bulge growing against her. Wiggling her hips against mine, Kim slaps me on the ass.

"You better finish unloading the jeep or we'll be here forever."

Running my hand through her hair the scent of flowers drift across my nose.

"Okay, I can do that. But if I walk funny don't blame me."

Laughing Kim turns from my arms and heads to the kitchen.

"I'll put everything away. You just empty the jeep and get a fire started. There's a big pile of wood out back."

Limping back to the jeep, I mumble as I grab more groceries and luggage. Looking up into the clouded sky, I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. Taking the flakes in my mouth, I taste the purity of nature. Being from the deep south, that was something I'd always wanted to do. Like the Charlie Brown cartoon. Laughing and shaking my head I head back into the cabin.

It didn't take long to unload the jeep. Starting the fire was another thing. We don't have many fireplaces down south. But, finally stacking the wood like you would do for a campfire, I got a nice blaze going. By that time Kim had everything put away and the hot tub was bubbling. It was going to be a perfect night.

Making sure the thermostat was set and Kim was comfortable, I headed out to the patio. Kicking the snow, I laughed as it desolved in the hot tub. If it kept falling this heavy, I'll just place the bottle of wine in the snow to keep it cool. Feeling mischevious, I scoop up a hand of snow and slip inside.

Seeing Kim bend down to look into the oven, I grin as the snow drips in my hand.

"So, what can I help you with honey?"

Rising up and looking around the kitchen, Kim motions to the vegetables sitting on the counter.

"If you want to, you can slice those for the salad."

Keeping one eye on Kim, I glance at the cucumbers, lettuce and other vegetables sitting on the counter.

"Okay, but it's going to cost you a hug first."

Smiling, Kim walks up and wraps her arms around me. Reaching around, I shove the snowball down the back of her sweater. Gripping her tight I feel her body stiffen.

"Oh you brat. Your ass is mine now."

Smiling down at Kim, I wink.

"My ass has always been yours."

Wrapping my arms around her, I press her lean body against me. Our lips softly caress as our tongues flick across the edges. Pulling her closer, I press my growing bulge against Kim's pelvis. Moving Kim's hips against mine, a soft moan escapes her lips.

Grabbing Kim's firm little ass, I sit her on the counter top. Moving my hands around her waist, I pull the wet sweater over her head. Raising her arms, Kim's breast expose their firmness as I lean forward. Opening my mouth, I flick my tongue across her erect nipples. Kim presses my face to her bra-less chest. Her breast filling my mouth. I suck her nipples deeply as my tongue strokes her hardened nipples.

Moving her hands over my back, Kim grabs my sweater and pulls it over my head. Raising my arms, I feel her tongue move around my chest. My body shudders at the teasing from her mouth. Reaching down, I open Kim's jeans. The sound of the retreating zipper opening my mind to the seduction.

Lifting Kim's hips, I slide the jeans off her lithe body. Moving my hand between her thighs, I stoke her swollen lips. Moaning and moving her hips with my hand, Kim shudders under my touch. Pulling my mouth back to her exposed breast, I bury my face in her chest.

My fingers spread her lips, opening her up for my tongue. Moving my mouth down her flat belly, leaving a trail of spittle, I tease her clit. Flicking my tongue around the edge of her clit, I move my fingers inside Kim. Curling and thrusting, my fingers move rapidly in and out. My tongue moves her juices into my mouth. Grabbing the back of my head, Kim forces my head deeper into her pussy. Her hips grind against my face. Her juices flow into my mouth as I lick faster. Feeling Kim's body begin to quiver, my tongue curls inside her. Tasting Kim's sweet juices, she explodes into my mouth. Wrapping her tanned legs around my head, she forces my face deeper into her pussy.

"Yessssssss, God yes Mike!"

Spreading Kim's lips wider, my tongue searches for her cum. Sucking her clit into my mouth, Kim runs her hands through my hair.

"I want you now. Don't wait. Now!"

Pulling Kim from the counter top and bending her over, I release my swollen cock from it's jeans. Holding my cock in my hand, I run the tip against Kim's lips. Shuddering and arching her back, Kim moves her pussy against the touch of my cock.

"Give it to me baby. I want it so bad!"

Grabbing Kim's hips, I thrust my throbbing cock deep inside her pussy. Watching her pussy open to each stroke of my cock I feel my excitement growing. My swollen balls slap against Kim's shave pussy. Kim's ass quivers as I drive deep inside her. Faster and faster, without mercy I drive my cock inside Kim's pussy. Taking every inch of my cock, Kim shudders as her muscles grip my aching cock. Arching her back Kim screams.

"I'm cumming. God, cum with me baby!"

Feeling Kim's pussy grip my cock tighter, I force myself deeper inside. Grabbing Kim's hips tighter, watching her pussy spread wider with each thrust, I release my warm cum inside Kim. Gripping my cock with her tight muscles, Kim explodes. I watch the cum flow down Kim's thighs as I continue to shoot my cum deep inside her.

Moving my hands over Kim's ass, I slow the rhythm. Kim's muscles squeeze my cock, milking it of it's warm cum. Feeling Kim's pussy drink in my cum, I back away and take her in my arms. Wrapping our bodies together, bonding at the heart, our lips taste the sweat on each other's mouth.

Wrapped in my arms, Kim suddenly jumps.

"Fuck! Dinner."

Watching Kim run to the oven, her firm little ass smiling, I grin as I grab our clothes. Slipping my jeans back on and heading to the sink I glance at the vegetables scattered on the counter top.

"So, you still want me to make a salad?"

Turning and staring, her hands on her naked hips, Kim smiles.

"Well, if I'm the main course, you still need some veggies. And trust me, I'm not that."

Slipping my jeans back on and smiling, I wash my hands and slice the vegetables. Glancing out the patio window, I notice the snow falling harder.

"It's starting to come down pretty good out there. What do you think about us being stranded here past the week?"

Kim giggles as she slips her clothes back on.

"If we're here past a week, you'll never survive. I'll screw you're brains out."

Smiling at Kim, I toss the veggies into the bowls. Well, if you're going to go, that would definitely be my choice of going.

Grabbing a bottle of wine, I slip outside and bury it in the snow covered patio.

Returning to the kitchen, leaving a wet trail behind me, Kim looks at me and winks.

"So. You plan on us eating out in that?"

"No, I thought we'd eat at the table like normal people. After that, we'd hit the hot tub while the snow falls and just fuck all night."

Kim laughs as she pops me with the towel.

"You're bad!"

Kim is an excellent cook, and this dinner was one for the record books. The salmon just melted in your mouth with the lobster sauce she had made. And the asparagus? Well, it fell apart in the lemon and butter. My green salad wasn't bad either. Especially after I'd rinsed the blood off from cutting myself. I never was good with a knife. But I try to help. Of course Kim didn't know about that part of the dinner.

When it got to be dessert time, I was ready to dart for the whipping cream. Visions of Kim sitting on the side of the hot tub covered in cream while I licked it off had me stumbling over my feet to the refrigerator. Unfortunately, Kim had other ideas than whipped cream that night.

Lighting the candles around the hot tub, Kim slid the jeans down her tanned legs. Smiling at me as her toe caressed the warm water, I stood there struggling to open the cooled bottle of wine.

As the bottle opens, I snatch the glasses from around the tub and fill them. Setting the bottle back in the snow, I watch Kim ease her firm body into the warm water. The flakes dropping around Kim's shoulders melt as the steam licks upwards. Her body, a dancers body, relaxes in the warm water.

Sliding off my jeans and sweatshirt, I slip into the warm water. Handing Kim a glass of wine, I slip next to her naked body and hold it close to mine.

"Cheers honey."

Kim smiles at me and moves a hand over my thigh.

"Cheers my love."

Taking a sip of my wine, I feel Kim's small hand move over my cock. As her fingers grip my hard shaft, I moan. Leaning over, Kim presses her lips against mine. Our tongues begin to dance inside each others mouth. Placing our glasses on the edge of the tub, passion overtakes us.

Kim's hand begins to stroke my erect cock. Reaching around her shoulders, I pull her body closer to mine. With each stroke, I feel my cock growing in her hand. I move my hand down her silky back. Feeling her body quiver at my touch.

Releasing my shaft, Kim moves her legs over mine. Opening her thighs, she slides down the length of my shaft. Reaching down, I grab Kim's ass and force my cock deeper inside her. Kim's muscles grip my cock, sucking it inside, stroking it with her pussy. Our bodies begin to move in sequence. The snow falling and melting on her hair, the steam escaping from our bodies.

Thrusting my hips into Kim's, I feel my throbbing cock bury deep inside her. Moving her hips up and down, Kim's muscles squeeze my swollen cock. Gripping Kim's hips with my hands, I force her deeper onto my erect shaft. Arching her back, I lean over and suck her erect nipples into my mouth. My tongue flicks around her areola. Kim's hips move faster as she takes my cock deeper.

Feeling my swollen balls float against Kim's bare pussy, I release my cum inside her. Feeling my warm cum explode against her pelvis, Kim shudders and releases her building orgasm. Our cum mixes together inside her. Her muscles tighten to milk my cock of it's semen. Feeling my cum shooting inside Kim, I grip her ass tighter and force her hips closer to mine. With each stroke, her muscles grip my squirting cock. With each stroke, I fill her pussy.

Wrapping our arms around each other's shoulders, we pull our bodies closer. The heat from the water coarse s around us. The damp snow melts on our skin. The candles flicker as the snow teases the wicks. The glasses, setting on the edge of the tub, are chilled by the flakes floating in the wine.

Sitting in the tub, our arms wrapped around each other, our heads resting on each others shoulders, I close my eyes and feel my soul reaching out for Kim.

As the hours wane, Kim and I sit in the hot tub sipping wine and watching the snow. Always in physical contact, our thighs touching, our hands brushing, we admire the beauty of nature.

Reaching over and grabbing a towel, I jump from the tub and wrap myself. I thought I had wrapped pretty quick until I heard Kim giggling.

"Honey? Did I do that to your cock or is the shrinkage due to the cold?"

Standing there in the snow, naked except for a towel, I smile at Kim.

"You're partly responsible hon. But you try getting out of there and let me see what happens to your nipples."

Kim looks down at her C cup breast and giggles.

"Just go light the fire. Don't worry about my nipples. I'll be there when you get it roaring."

Grabbing my jeans from under the fallen snow, I traipse into the living room holding my towel closed. Kneeling before the fireplace, I light the dried wood nestled in the grate. Watching the flames flicker up the flute, I feel the passion I have for Kim beginning to burn inside me.

Rising, I run upstairs and grab my sleep pants. Slipping them on, I dry my hair and move back down the stairs. Sitting in front of the fire, Kim is wrapped in a towel. Her hair glistens under the sparkling light. Looking up at me, she smiles.

"I had to come in. The snow is really falling out there. Is that what they call a blizzard?"

Looking out the window, I'm amazed at the wall of white falling outside. Walking to the glass doors, I force my eyes to look for the tree's behind the patio. No luck. If we were back home, we'd say it's raining cats and dogs. Here, this looks like a blizzard. Looking at Kim, her eyes watching my every move. I smile.

"Don't worry baby. By morning we'll have a beautiful white day. I'm sure this is normal for up here."

Sitting in front of the fire, wrapping my arms around Kim, I felt guilty for lying to her. I wasn't sure what was normal up in the mountains. But I had to rid her of that worried look. Grabbing some old clothes hangers and marshmallows, we sat in front of the fireplace. Giggling like kids as we ate, we kissed and teased each other through the night.

12