Winter's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
She watches her brother then parents join in.
1.8k words
4.43
79.3k
37
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satsu
Satsu
85 Followers

The apartment was silent and almost in darkness. Her parents were out and her brother was in his room, probably watching a movie. Becky was bored, may be she'd go see what her brother was watching, if it wasn't too dull she might watch it with him. Or see if she could persuade him to go buy her some beers maybe, yeah that sounded like a good plan, she thought as she left her room.

The nineteen year old crept down the hall; she could hear heavy breathing and a rhythmic shuffling coming from her brother Joseph's bedroom. His door was slightly open and she could see light flickering through it. Quietly she pushed the door open further, she could see the TV, it was showing a guy screwing a big breasted blonde on what looked like a kitchen counter, but that was not what drew her eyes, it was Joe, lying on his bed, naked, his fist moving rapidly up and down his cock as he stared at the porn film.

She could hardly believe her eyes; he was huge, far bigger than any of the boys she'd dated. His cock had to be at least 9 inches long and thick too, with nice strong veins all down its length. As she watched Joe suddenly took in a sharp breath and almost froze, a long jet of cum shooting from his cock to land on his stomach, quickly followed by four more jets, each a little smaller. Joe let out a long sigh and then to Becky's amazement began stroking his cock again, it having not softened at all.

Without thinking about what she was doing, Becky reached inside her own panties, her fingers seeking out the lightly furred furrow between her legs. She was already wet and the questing fingers soon found the hot little button at the top of her pussy. She stared at her brother's body, taking in the strong chest and defined abs but always returning to his cock as if her eyes were on strings. Her left hand was now pinching her nipples on her 36C breasts she didn't even remember uncovering. She was getting close.

"You'd best get in here Beck" Joe suddenly said, very matter of factly. "I can see you in the mirror, and you look pretty damn fine from here!"

Becky gasped, but stumbled forward into her brother's room. He hadn't stopped wanking so neither did she.

"I...I...oh ...ummm" she stammered

"It's ok sis" he smiled "I don't mind, in fact I'm kinda honoured" "Looks like my little sister is all grown up. Very nice" he grinned.

"Joe may I...may I touch it?" she asked

"Sure, touch it, taste it, do what you like"

Needing no second invitation the girl leant forward and wrapped her own hands round her brother's shaft, she began to move them up and down. Joe sat up and placed his hands on her wonderful round tits, squeezing gently at first.

"Oh wow sis, they're so soft." he murmured.

"Harder, squeeze 'em harder." She breathed, at the same time she released her brother's cock with one hand and pushed her panties down to her ankles, then stepped out of them.

Joe reached out and cupped her exposed pussy, then slid two fingers quickly into its pouting folds.

"Oh Bec! You're so fuckin' wet! Wanna taste your big bro's meat" He asked.

Becky didn't reply, she just lowered her head and pushed the engorged helmet of her brother's cock into her mouth. Joe gasped but reached for his sister's legs and ass, pulling her round and on top of him, and then it was Becky's turn to gasp as his tongue pushed into her slick folds. Neither spoke, the sound of licking and sucking filled the room.

Becky bobbed her head up and down as Joe's thick cock filled her throat, grinding her pussy down onto his face, feeling his tongue exploring every part of her pussy and sometimes even licking up to her ass.

After several minutes had passed the blonde teenager lifted her head from her brother's crotch, "It's not enough." She moaned, "I need this inside me, now!"

Without another word she swung her body round until she was knelt over her brother's cock, using her left hand for balance she grasped it in her right and slowly guided it into her wanton pussy, as she sank down onto the thick meat she let out a long slow sigh. "Oohh fuck yes." "That's what I need "

"Hell yeah "he responded and began to move his hips up and down, pushing himself deeper into her grasping pussy.

"Fuck me Joe." "Fuck my cunt, fuck me like a whore!" she cried bouncing up and down faster and faster.

Joe reached up and grabbed two handfuls of firm tit flesh as he hammered into his sister's hot hole.

"Oohh God! I'm gonna cum!" He yelled "Can I cum in you, is it safe?"

"Yes! Yes fill me, just fuck me! Oohh shiiiiiit, I'm cumming tooooooo!"

She felt his cock shooting hot jets up into her as her orgasm rocked her body and her juices ran down her legs to mix with his.

"Oh Joe, that was amazing." she sighed as the last pulses died away.

"Yes, yes It was certainly that" said a voice from the door way.

Brother and sister's eyes shot open and their heads whipped round, to see their parents standing in the open door way.

"Mmm yes, very good "smiled their mother licking her lips and stepping forward.

Becky slid off her brothers softening cock only to be greeted by the sight of her father's equally impressive member as he fished it from his shorts.

"I do hope you kids don't mind if your mom and I join you" he laughed

"Mmm, yes please." Becky grinded and reached for the new toy, sucking it quickly into her mouth.

"Sarah, why don't you help our son out" suggested David as his fed his cock into his daughter's mouth.

"Yeah Mom, I think I could use a little boost." Joe said.

"My pleasure baby." She replied as she began to suck the combined cum of both her children from her son's rapidly recovering cock. David stripped off his shirt then helped Joe undress his wife. David pulled down her skirt and panties while Joe tugged her top off over head. Sarah briefly released her son's cock so he could finish stripping her then quickly returned him to her wet mouth. Both men were now hard and ready. The women stood up side by side, they were very alike, blonde shoulder length hair, firm round breasts, slim waists, tight asses, long tanned legs and neatly trimmed pussies. Sarah's tits were a little larger but Becky had a slightly slimmer waist, both however could have been models, or at least porn stars if they'd wanted to be. Despite being almost twice her daughter's age Sarah at 37 years old was still a stunning woman, as her son's erection proved.

"I want your sister, so you fuck your mom, ok" stated David

"Hell yeah" Joe responded for the second time that night. "Turn around Mom, I wanna do you doggy" he commanded. Sarah's face lit up and without another word she dropped to all fours on the carpet. Joe knelt behind his mother gripping his straining rod in one hand. He placed the other hand on the small of his mother's back and began to rub the head of his cock up and down her dripping slit.

Sarah turned to look back over her shoulder.

"Don't tease me baby" she cried, pushing back towards him. "Fuck Mommy's cunt, I wanna feel you in me!"

Needing no further prompting Joe slammed his hips forward, burying himself deep inside his mother's slick passage. She gasped and began to rock back onto his thrusts

"Harder, harder baby." She moaned" oh my beautiful mother fucker!" Her hand came up and began to frig her throbbing clit as her son hammered in and out of her quivering pussy. Joe was holding on to his mother's hips and pulling himself into her, deeper with every thrust. Soon he felt the tip of his cock hit her cervix and she let out a surprised cry.

"Ohhhh Fuck me, that's amazing, faster, deeper, ohhhhhh"

Becky meanwhile had lain back on her brothers now empty double bed, thrown her legs wide and beckoned her father forward,

"Mmm, Daddy's gonna fuck me like he fucks mommy." She purred as her father knelt between her legs, gently fisting his saliva covered cock.

"Damn right I am baby! " He said as he pushed into her. David could feel his sons cum inside his daughters beautiful pussy, but it couldn't feel more right. "Oh, baby girl you feel so good." he murmured leaning forward to kiss and suckle her beautiful breasts. With each thrust he was getting deeper and deeper until at last he felt his ball sack slap against his daughter's ass. Becky folded her legs behind him holding him deep inside her and allowing him to lift her hips off the bed as they ground together.

His Cock was filling her completely and she felt wonderfully tight, to be fucking a gorgeous 19 year Old's pussy was just unbelievable.

David turned his head to see his wife throwing her head from side to side as his son drove his cock into her again and again. What was happening he wondered, a few hours ago they were a normal family and now here he was, balls deep in his own daughter, watching his twenty one year old son ride his mother like a cheap whore, and what's more he never wanted it to end!

With an animal cry Sarah's orgasm hit her, pulsing through her body in waves that started at her stuffed cunt and swept out to engulf her, almost immediately Becky followed suit, her well fucked slit rippling round her father's cock. This triggered David's own orgasm and as she still had her legs wrapped round him, he emptied his aching balls deep inside her still spamming cunt.

Sarah fell forward off Joe's still hard cock. "roll over" she barely heard but did so, Joe grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of hard tugs, then a fountain of hot white cum shot out to splash over his mother's face and tits .She lay there for a minute until Joe had finished cumming then Sarah stood up and stumbled to the bed where Becky gleefully licked her brother's jism form her mother's heaving breasts and face. Then the women licked the men clean, Becky licking her brother and Sarah cleaning her husband. All four collapsed onto the large bed in a euphoric stupor. The last thing any of them heard was Sarah saying

"We really need to talk about this...in the morning"

Satsu
Satsu
85 Followers