Winter's Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
David goets to the office, things get interesting.
2.4k words
4.53
37.2k
12
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satsu
Satsu
85 Followers

Okay here's chapter 3.

Thanks for reading these. I am pleased you like them. Again I have included a cast list. I plan to do 5 chapters about the Winters family and friends then try something different. Maybe a true story about stuff I've done. Oh and a quick Hi to Cassie K, hope you like this one too honey.

David Winters Dad White male 40 6'1" Brown hair

Becky Winters Daughter white female 19 5'7" 34C 26 33 Blonde hair

Peter Brogan David's business partner white Male 52 5'11 Grey hair

Abigail Brogan Peter's daughter white female 24 5'6 34DD 27 33 Red head

Naomi Brogan Peter's 2nd wife Asian female 29 5'4" 32B 23 30 Long black hair

*

David was strolling from his car towards his office, his head full of images of his family's wild night and Becky's actions at breakfast when he caught sight of his secretary also heading to work.

"Hi Abigail" he greeted the attractive red head, "Peter not with you?"

"No, Dad had to go pick up Naomi from the airport; she's been visiting her folks in Tokyo." The young woman replied, her expression rather sour.

"You don't get on with your step-mom do you?" David asked as they walked along.

"No, it's not that, she's just so...young. I'm 24 and she's only five years older than me. I don't know, it just feels a little weird, a bit like he's married a girl who could be his daughter." She sighed.

David smiled to himself but said nothing. They arrived at the office and he unlocked the door, together they went straight to the small, galley kitchen and made coffee, a morning ritual they had shared since Abigail had worked for him and his business partner, her father, Peter Brogan.

Abigail went to her desk as David headed into his office and sat down. His mental images now also included Abigail's very impressive chest. I'd never really noticed how well stacked that girl is he thought, guess that's because you're not supposed to lust after your buddies daughter but I reckon the rules have changed a little now. He could feel his cock swelling again as his mind wandered. Suddenly the cause of his distraction burst into the room.

"David," she whispered "I think someone's in Dad's office!"

He stood and walked quickly to the door that linked the two offices and put his ear to it. There was defiantly someone in the room but he couldn't make out any more than that. Signalling to Abigail to turn out the light he quietly turned the handle and let the door swing open a fraction. From this angle he could see the side of the desk and the chair behind it. His eyes widened in surprise. Peter was laid back in his chair while his stunning Asian wife was knelt between his legs. Her long dark hair hung down over her face and Peter's lap so David couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but the way her head was moving up and down left him in little doubt.

"Mmm, that's it honey, God I've missed you." Peter murmured placing his hand on top of his wife's head.

David was frozen on the spot and barely registered Abi step up beside him. She let out a tiny gasp as she realised what she was seeing, Peter must have heard, as he turned towards the door, his eyes also widening in surprise. Then to David's amazement he simply winked and pushed Naomi's head further down into his lap. David took a few steps back until the back of his legs hit his desk. His cock was almost out of his pants and he could feel precum wetting the tip.

Abi turned back towards him, pushing the door wide open as she did.

"Oh, "she mouthed making her lips pout in a very sexual way. She walked towards him unbuttoning her jacket as she drew nearer and then shrugging it off. Underneath she wore only a black, silk bra that was struggling to contain her ample charms. David quickly undid his belt, dropped his pants and let his engorged cock spring free. As Abi dropped to her knees in front of him, he turned his head and made eye contact with her father. Peter simply nodded his encouragement.

David felt his cock engulfed by her full lips as Abi began to suck the swollen helmet of his cock. She reached up with one hand gently gripping the shaft, and stroking up and down. David copied her father's actions and placed his hands on her bobbing head.

"Up" he heard Peter say and Naomi rose to her feet, Peter also stood and reaching forward tore the front of his wife's blouse open, and then hauled her skirt up her legs and over ass, revealing her stocking clad thighs and suspender belt. Naomi turned to see David and her step daughter and she too simply smiled and nodded. Abi had paused in her sucking and was now watching the action in the next room; her hand however had not ceased its motion.

Naomi Lay back onto Peter's desk and spread her legs wide, he stepped between them and then in a single thrust he entered her, ramming his cock deep into her tight pussy until his thick pubic hair was mashed against hers. Then he began to move in and out with a slow deliberate rhythm. All the time both he and his wife were staring at David and Abi.

The big breasted redhead turned back and sucked David deep into her throat. He groaned with pleasure, even Sarah had never taken all of him in her mouth but Abi seemed to not only be able but also to enjoy it. David rocked his hips forward wanting to the gorgeous slut knelt before him gag, but she didn't, she just glanced up at him and tried to smile.

"Ohhh Peterrrr! I cumming!" Naomi yelled in her sing song voice.

"Me tooooo!" he cried as the two of them began to buck and shake, him flooding her cunt with almost a weeks' worth of pent up lust.

That was enough for David, he couldn't hold back any longer and he blasted his load down Abi's throat, finally she gagged and pulled back so the rest went in her face and hair. Then she allowed what was in her mouth to dibble out dripping onto her silk covered breasts.

"sorry," David stammered" I just kinda lost it there."

"No worries," she laughed" just warn me next time ok?" Then she glanced down. "shit! Cum ruins silk if you don't get it out straight away" and so saying she rushed from the room stripping off the bra as she went.

David felt a hand on the small of his back; he turned to see Naomi standing there, her ruined blouse showing her small pert tits and her skirt still round her waist. He could see a trickle of cum running down her left leg, the donor of that cum was stood just behind her.

"Well that's a turn up for the books" The older man drawled. "I guess I really must trust you, to let you watch me screw my wife while getting a blow job from my little girl."

"Maybe I can return the favour sometime."

"Yes, I'd like that, what about you honey?" Peter asked his wife. Naomi reached up and pinched her still hard nipples," mmm Yes, I like the sound of that very much." She replied.

Abigail walked back into the office wearing only stockings, suspenders, silk panties and high heels. She smiled and placed her hands on her hips causing her already impressive breasts to push further forward.

"Holy..." was all David could manage "where are your clothes?" he finally stammered.

"Well after you covered my bra with your cum I had to wash it and while I was doing that I accidently splashed water over my skirt so that's drying as well, and my jacket is still on the floor over there" she gestured to where she had dropped the item earlier.

"Well I'm not sure it's strictly regulation office wear, but I think it should be." He laughed

"Yes indeed." agreed Peter, his eyes roaming over his daughter's gorgeous body." Why don't you wear the 'new' uniform Naomi?"

"Ok" She pulled off her tattered blouse and then pushed her skirt down, letting it pool at her feet, then stepped out of it. "Oh but I'm not wearing panties." She pouted

"Easily remedied" laughed Abi, and pushed her silk panties down her legs and kicked them off into a corner. "There; the new Brogan and Winters, female staff uniform." And she did a quick pirouette.

"You like it Daddy?"

"I think this rather proves I like it. "He responded unbuttoning his fly and pulling free a rapidly growing erection.

The sexy red head walked round the desk, her hips swaying, she then crouched in front of her father and began to plant light kisses on the tip of his hardening cock.

"Mmm." Kiss "it" kiss "was" kiss "so" kiss "hot" kiss "watching" kiss "you" kiss "and "kiss "Naomi" kiss "earlier."

Peter nodded, and then to his great pleasure Abigail sucked his now rigid cock into her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down, her hands strayed between her legs and began to rub her shaven mound.

Naomi mean while had reached out and gripped David's now hard cock.

"I think as the most junior partner in this firm it's only right that both senior partners fuck me." She stated smiling." You watched Peter screw me now let's show him what we can do."

"Fuck me David; Fuck me like my husband fucked me." And then the beautiful Asian woman leant back against his desk spreading her legs as she did so.

David stepped forward, and then standing between her spread thighs he pushed his cock into her open pussy, it slipped in with little resistance. He needed only two thrusts to be fully embedded in her clasping channel.

"God your wet!" He exclaimed

"Now do it, drill me with that big cock you've got." She pleaded

David pounded into her again and again, each thrust making her tits bounce. He reached up and grabbed one in each hand; groping and squeezing Naomi's pert B cup tits. Next to them Peter was leaning back on the desk as Abigail sucked her father's cock like a woman possessed.

At that moment a female voice called from the reception area, " Daddy, I forgot to ask, can you lend me some cash to go shopping?"

None of the four could stop what they were doing so just continued regardless.

Becky walked round the corner into the room, she was momentarily surprised but then a huge grin covered her face.

"Oh goody, can I join in too?" She said pulling off her clothes.

"Sure baby." David replied between thrusts, "why don't you help Abi work on Pete?"

The sexy blonde dropped to her knees beside Abigail and started to lick Peter's cock shaft as it slide out of the redhead's mouth. The two young women kissed each other, and then Abi fed her father's cock into Becky's waiting mouth.

Naomi suddenly cried out in pleasure as her first orgasm wracked her body but David did not stop. He wanted her to cum again and again on his thrusting pole. Soon her cries changed again as her second orgasm hit. Her cunt spammed round the surging shaft and that was too much for David.

"Oohh Naomi." he wailed as he shot a torrent of cum into her. The two of them remained stood like that for a while until his cock softened and slipped out of her dripping slit. He collapsed back against his desk as she pushed herself to her feet.

"I'd better go clean up." She smiled and turned to leave the room on unsteady legs. David watched her ass sway as she went.

Peter meanwhile was pumping what seemed like a gallon of cum over the two young women knelt at his feet, covering their faces and tits. They turned to face each other and began to lick his sperm from the others body, paying particular attention to their tits.

"Becky," panted David." You don't know this but you owe Pete a blow job."

"Sure thing daddy. But I have a better Idea, I'll get him hard and Abi can get you hard, then you can fuck us, you can each fuck the other one's slutty daughter."

"Oh yes, brilliant." yelled Abi as she leapt over to begin work on David's already hardening member.

Soon the two men were hard again.

"Kneel down girls", Peter commanded "facing each other please, I want you to kiss as we do this."

The two daughters complied, kneeling in the middle of the office floor with their heads touching then opening their mouths French kissed each other passionately, their tongues entwining and forcing into each other's mouths.

The men knelt behind them, and then slid their rampant cocks into the waiting pussies, David into Abi and Peter into Becky. Naomi walked back into the room, saw what was going on and immediately dropped to her knees next to the two girls and using one hand to brace herself as she leaned back, stuffed three finger up into her still dripping cunt.

The five of them kept this up for several minutes until Naomi gasped, "Swap! I want to see you two swap! Fuck your own little bitch daughters!"

David and Peter's eyes met and for a heartbeat they froze, then both men nodded and pulled out of their respective partners. Quickly swapping places they held their cocks against their daughters gapping pussies.

"Ready?" Asked Peter

"God yes!" responded David

"Wait." said Naomi and slid under the Girls heads. "Lick my cunt as your father's fuck you; you gorgeous little whores!"

The Men slammed their cocks home and the girls gasped in unison then bent their heads to bury their tongues in Naomi's delicious cunt.

The crazed orgy only lasted a few minutes more before all five participants reached shuddering climaxes, both Peter and David flooding their daughters pulsing fuck holes with cum and Naomi writing on the floor beneath them.

After they had all regained their breath, Becky quickly dressed, took some cash from her father and headed off to go shopping calling out "Bye Daddy, see you at home," as she left. Naomi and Abi went to the bath room, then back to work, still wearing only their 'new' uniform. David looked at Peter, both were still a bit shocked by what had happened and was still happening.

"It's Saturday tomorrow," said David," why don't you three 'cum' round for lunch and 'meet' the rest of the family?"

Satsu
Satsu
85 Followers