Winter's Walk

Story Info
Lonely woman finds pleasure in her bath.
1.2k words
4.3
45k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanders through the long halls of her inner mountain home. The crystalline walls sparkling with the rainbow of a thousand diamonds are struck brilliantly by the rays of a setting winter sun. Often now she has wandered these halls, her burden dropped low and her gait not as light as in days so recently passed.

She touches a knick knack, straightening the already perfect and flicking off an imagined speck of dust. She moves deeper into her home, seeking a chamber far within. It was a place of dark heated pools and candles lit by unseen servants. Ever prepared should she wish to venture there.

Instantly moisture beads on her silken skin, the heat encasing her like a passionate lover to long in the heat of the sun. She moves her hand quickly to her waist, releasing the knot that holds tight her robe. Allowing the cloth draping her to slither gracelessly to the floor, uncaring that soon unseen hands will whisk it away.

Naked, her skin glistening in the heat and moisture, she moves to a bucket of steaming scented water. Using the nearby ladle, she dips into the fluid. Raising it high over her head, she allows it to splash out and lets its warmth run down her form. Warm water drips down her body as softly as a hesitant young lover's caress. Again she dips the cup into the warm water... and again it cascades down over her skin. Over and over, she rinses the days dust from herself. Gliding her hand over her nakedness, her breast, full and heavy, her softness, her waist... She runs graceful fingers down each pale arm, down each long attractive leg to rinse the dust from her slender feet.

Standing in the heated room, her hands touching her skin, she closes her eyes in memory of days gone by. A day when it was not her hands caressing her so slowly. In silence she reaches for pins for her long satiny hair. Pinning the bulk up and out of water's way, the soft damp tendrils riding down her throat to curl around the moisture on her breasts. Her mind nearly lost in the memory of pleasures past.

Taking a vial of clear thick fluid, she moves over to the nearby pool of waiting water. Splashing a generous amount of lavender oil, the scent mixing with the steam to rise and softly caress her face. Breathing in the delicious smell now rising from the pool, she steps down into the water. The warm softness molding to her hips, then waist as she moves deeper into the water. Her hand gliding across the surface even as she settles onto a seat built into a rocky outcropping of this pool of heat and mist. Settling back, the water laps against her fair skin. Her breasts, buoyant and soft. She leans back and her head rests on pillows discreetly placed along the pool's rim. Eye closed as the heat of the water relaxes and embraces tired, tense muscles. The burden she carries, the terrible aloneness she feels, all drift away in the warm steaming liquid.

She reaches out with a slender hand to the edge of the pool and the frosted glass of beverage she knew would be there. Taking up the crystal flute, her hand trembles and one icy drop falls out to splash its shock of coldness on an unsuspecting breast. With a stuttered gasp her hand moves to sooth her offended skin, nipple rising hard and strong against her palm.

Her eyes close as her finger sooths the spot of skin, then lingers in the pleasure of the touch. Softly roaming across silken smoothness with nipples, rough and swollen. Her fullness fills her hand, even as her second replaces the almost forgotten crystal, to move against the softness of her other breast.

Leisurely her hands roam her breasts, thumb and forefinger gently rolling each nipple. A murmur escapes her lips, as her body moves restlessly. Her nipples sending darts of pleasure through her body. One hand moves to roam across her belly, touching silken skin, across her hips, smoothing down her thighs. The warmth of the oiled water makes her feel like satin flowing beneath her touch. Her nails lightly caressing down her calf, to her ankles and to the tips of her elegant toes. With a feather touch, her hands begin the lengthy journey back up. This time gently caressing her inner thigh before moving across her hip and returning to the other breast. A shivering of desire left in the wake of her touch.

Again her nipple fills her hand, hard and swollen, warm to her touch. Her fingers move up to trace lightly across full pouty lips, water dripping down, as her eyes are closed and her nails sweep down her long slender throat. Almost a teasing touch, just beneath her ear. Her head tilts even as it is her hand smoothing down from beneath a finely boned chin.

Her body moving, as flickers of desire become an unfulfilled need. Her touch raising goose pimples across her flesh. Moving now to her inner thigh, gracefully clinging to her softness, her questing fingers move to part her nether lips. The moisture there a slick glide for her fingertips. Slowly her fingers delve her inner realm, teasing smoothly across her raised clit, sliding down to slip into her sweet slick opening.

Water splashes against the side of the pool, a small wave caused by the arching of her body as her fingers flawlessly begin the pleasuring.. Thumb moves softly over the swollen nub of her clit, gentle fingers probe the pleasures of her depths. The satiny feel of water against her skin, her hand resting against her breast, her fingers in tender play. Long moments of touch, soft sounds from parted lips. Her fingers move to flick faster across her eager arousal, even as her body arches and twists, head thrown back, escaped tendrils of hair floating on the surface of the shifting water. Droplets of moisture cling to the flutter of her throat, even as they do to the swell of her breast.

Her skin begins to tingle from throat to toes. The stroking of her hand faster unchanging as her rounded hips raise inches to meet her touch. Soft almost pleading gasps fill the chamber with the sound of her desire. Restless hips arch strong against the pleasure of her hands. A soft scream as her tension begins to build to those heights of lust's desire. Her face edged in that pleasure/pain look of nearing orgasm. Fingers fly over nearly pulsing skin. Dashing over the other side into that world of shrill screams, and colored lights. Body pulsing even as that guttural sound of deep release echoes throughout the room. Her world undone, she cries out her departed lover's name... Her memories, her present, her body, bursting together as one.

Slowly, ever so slowly her body begins to grow still. A soft sigh drifts past parted lips that twitch into a dreamy smile. Her fingers move to milk the last of the pulses from between her parted legs. Time moves on and at last, they and she slow and finally stop. Her body at rest for a while again, her memories banished once more to times of happiness and joy. Her way again lay before her, her burden nearing an end.

Lying with her head pressed back against the pillows, she smiles softly, opening hazy eyes to look about the room. Reaching for her glass of sparkling juice, she feels the baby kick within her womb. Chuckling softly at his upset over her recent activities, she hugs her belly and assures him, "Soon, my beloved son, very soon."