Wintersprings Encounter

Story Info
Further adventures with Khalia.
3k words
4.36
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humbelle
humbelle
3 Followers

It had been 6 months since that awful day when I received the news that my lover Tristan had been killed in action. He had been ambushed by a marauding band of horde on the road to Southshore after our night together in the Hinterlands. My commanding officer tried to convince me to take a leave of absence to grieve, but I knew that I would flounder with nothing to do. So instead I continued in battle, each horde I came across I saw him standing above the broken body of my lover and it filled me with rage. After each encounter, I would be shaking and break down in tears. Finally after watching this behavior for 6 months my general sent me away for a vacation.

I chose Winterspring for my getaway. I couldn't go home to Teldrasil just yet. It was too soon to return to the home that we had shared. I had heard many rumors of the beauty of Winterspring, and I was pleased to find that they were not exaggerated. It was indeed a gorgeous place. My favorite spot was the hot springs. I would send Scruffy out to chase bunnies and strip out of my soft leather clothes and soak for hours. When I got too hot I would stretch out on the snowy bank until I was shivering from the cold.

"Tristan would have loved it here," I thought to myself as the all too familiar tears sprang to my eyes. "Stop it! You have to move on." I dried my tears for the hundredth time. I rested my head against the bank and closed my eyes. I heard a twig snap off to my left. I opened my eyes. I was so shocked to see a furbolg walking over to the place where I had hidden my clothing. He grabbed my shed clothes and looked up at me with striking, deep blue eyes and then ran into the woods. I yelled and came out of the water and followed him, oblivious to my nakedness. I tracked him to the road where I lost his path in all the footprints. I was concentrating intently on the tracks on the ground that I did not immediately notice a handsome warlock riding up on his felsteed. His intense blue eyes were trailing over my naked body. I stood up straight and bold to his perusal. He finally looked away, dismounted and rummaged through his bags and handed me a parcel.

"I believe my lady, you need this more than the intended recipient," he said in a deep rumbling voice. I did not miss the twinkle in his eyes. I was still stunned by the appearance of this handsome stranger, but reached out for the package. I untied the string and let the paper drop away to reveal a dark purple silk dress. "Go ahead, put it on," he said with a chuckle. When I turned my back to him and began to pull the dress over my head, he laughed. It was a deep rumbling cheerful laugh unlike any I'd heard since the war had begun. The hem of the dress fell to my ankles and clung to every curve of my voluptuous body. I turned around again to face him. He whistled and said, "Now there is something I could enjoy taking off of you my lady. I am Lord Drake du Loque, and you are?"

"Khalia Fadeleaf." I sank into a curtsey, "It is a pleasure to meet you Lord Drake du Loque."

"How is it that you happened to be naked on the road in such a dangerous place? I am certain you know there are furbolgs here who are not often friendly."

"Well it is because of the furbolgs that I am here. There was one who looked different from any I've seen who stole my clothes."

"How did it look different?"

"Well he had blue eyes," my words trailed off as I looked into Lord Drake's eyes, "in fact they look just like yours my lord." I noticed a twinkle in his eyes then, my suspicion continuing to build.

"So you are saying this furbolg was a handsome devil?"

I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot impatiently. "No my lord, I'm saying there is some mischief afoot and I intend to get to the bottom of it."

"I see something I would like to 'get to the bottom of' and stop crossing your arms like that, you are ruining the view."

I stomped my foot and threw up my hands in exasperation. "My lord, pardon me for saying, but you are by far the most aggravating man I have had the displeasure of meeting." I started to walk away.

"Wait, please don't go. Perhaps I can help. I am a master of the dark arts," he said with that infuriating and alluring twinkle in his eyes. "And you look like the kind of girl my mother always tried to warn me about."

I was drawn to him, almost seduced by him and that twinkle was distracting! "Well my Lord, you have no idea what exactly you are getting into, but I would appreciate the help."

"I know what I would like to get into, but let's discuss that another time. Which way did this," he cleared his throat and sounded as if he was trying not to laugh and ended up coughing instead, "furbolg go." I looked at him suspiciously. This human was hiding something, I just had not figured out what, but I would.

"I am not entirely certain. I lost his tracks on the road. It is almost as if he," I paused, pondering the possibilities. Being an expert tracker, I never lost my prey. "It is as if he disappeared."

"Well my dear, what if we ponder this conundrum over dinner? You look like you could eat a large piece of meat." He was looking at my lips.

I pretended to not notice the way he was looking at my lips. No he wasn't looking, he was obsessing. "I am a bit hungry." My stomach chose that moment to chime in and express how hungry I really was. I had been surviving on plants and berries mostly since the news of Tristan's death. Food had no appeal.

Drake summoned his felsteed. He held out his hand for me and I took it, allowing him to pull me closer to the frightening beast. "Don't worry my dear, I won't let him hurt you," he whispered in my ear. His warm breath tickled my skin. He put his hands on my waist and whispered again, "You smell delightful." I blushed and let him lift me easily into the saddle. He sprang up quickly and easily behind me. He kicked his mount into a gallop. The steady rhythmic motion soothed my nerves and soon I could not keep my eyes open. I awoke with a start when I felt the steed slowing down to a quick trot and rose up too quickly. Drake's chin and my head collided.

"Oh my Lord, I beg your pardon. I must have dozed off."

"You don't have to apologize. I was rather enjoying myself." It was then that I felt the bulge pressing against my ass that had not been there before. We stopped in front of the inn at Everlook. Drake dismounted and held out his hands for me. Instead of holding me solidly, he let me slip into his arms, his hands sliding up my waist to rest just below my breasts. We stood like this for several moments until I turned away. Drake seemed reluctant to let me go, but he dropped his hands to his sides and followed me into the inn.

The normally quiet inn was a bustle of activity. In the corner a dark haired man was singing drunkenly on the hammocks. He had two bar maids curled up beside him, their generous bosoms exposed to his wandering hands. He had a large white bandage on his shoulder with spots of red soaking through. When he spotted Drake, he stopped singing and yelled "Drake! Where have you been? I thought perhaps someone had finally dispatched you to the hellfire you summon that four-legged beast out of." He hiccupped and started kissing one of the girls' necks.

"William, you devil, what trouble have you been getting into this time? Were you caught with the General's daughter again?" Drake was trying to hide me behind his back.

"Oh no my friend, I learned my lesson with that one. I won't go after anyone's daughter above the rank of Captain. But no, I was killing some yetis in the mountains when some horde jumped me. One of them managed to stab me. Can you believe it? They stabbed me. It was a close one too. Another inch and I wouldn't be here today with these beauties. Speaking of beauties, who is this lovely cupcake you are trying to hide?" Will stood up suddenly and the girls got dumped off the hammock. He staggered toward us. He was slightly taller than Drake with short cropped dark hair compared to Drake's long white ponytail. Even drunk he walked with the self assurance of a man used to getting any woman he wanted.

Reluctantly Drake stepped aside. "Khalia Fadeleaf, meet Will. Miss Fadeleaf was having some trouble with furbolgs."

"It is very nice to meet you sir. Will you gentlemen please excuse me for a moment? I need to check in with the stable master," with that I turned away and walked quickly out of the inn. Scruffy started howling when he saw me walking toward the stables. I paid the stable master. Scruffy came bounding out and put his front paws on my shoulders and licked my face. "No boy get down!" Scruffy obediently stopped, but his tail was still wagging happily. I saw Drake and Will watching me from the inn. When Scruffy spotted the duo, he sniffled warily. They gave a wide berth as we entered the inn.

"Are you hungry Khalia?" Drake asked as he indicated a place to sit. I sat down at the table. He pulled out a chair and sat next to me. Will sat across from Drake on the other side of the table. Scruffy sat down at my feet, his brown eyes scanning the room for any enemies. The goblin waiter brought out a large roasted duck on a platter. My stomach rumbled, causing Scruffy's ears to come to attention. I laughed.

"I guess I am hungrier than I thought." I took a piece of the duck's breast.

"I see you like breasts," Drake said with that damned sexy twinkle in his eye. I shot him a glare and began eating the tender meat. I looked up from my plate to see both men looking at me barely concealing laughter.

"What?"

"You have quite the appetite my dear," Will said. I blushed and he and Drake both laughed. Scruffy's tongue was lolling out of his mouth looking at the remains of the duck carcass. I pulled a few pieces of the remaining meat off the bones and dropped the pieces for him. He had them devoured before they had hit the ground. "So now you are off to solve the furbolg mystery? I'm afraid I will have to stay here. Near death experience and all, you know. Perhaps I can find some comfort from one of the delicacies here." Drake and I stood and walked out the door as Will turned on the charm for some of the ladies in the inn. I glanced back of my shoulder and laughed when I saw that he already had three women surrounding him.

"Do you need to stop at the stables to get your mount?" Drake asked.

"I don't have my mount here; I left her stabled in Hinterlands."

Drake perked up slightly and smiled, "I guess we will have to share then."

"I guess so. I hope you don't mind." Drake summoned his felsteed.

"I can manage," he said as he lifted me into the saddle and then leapt up behind me. "Let's start at the beginning of this mystery." Drake steered the felsteed toward the hot springs. This time I managed to stay awake. Our bodies moved as one on the mount and I cursed myself for finding it arousing. It was rather obvious that Drake was experiencing a similar effect. When we finally arrived at the hot springs, I was extremely excited and breathing hard. We sat on his mount for a few minutes. I couldn't stop myself from leaning back against his muscled chest. His hands splayed across my flat stomach and his thumbs lightly rubbing the underside of my large firm breasts. He bent down and whispered in my ear, "I don't suppose you have a little human in you do you?"

I was puzzled by the question, but said, "No, why do you ask?"

He nibbled on my earlobe and whispered in a deep husky voice, "Do you want to?"

I responded by turning my head and giving him a deep passionate kiss. I hadn't felt like this since Tristan died. But somehow this human had managed to reawaken the female side of me. Drake dismounted. I turned around for him to help me down. He stood between my legs and as I slid from the mount, I wrapped my long legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He put his face between my breasts and inhaled deeply. He carried me over to a log and set me down. I watched as he unfastened his belt. His robes fell down in a pool around his feet. His manhood was straining against his undergarments. My eyes widened. "I thought you said it was little."

Drake laughed. "Well it is compared to Will's, but please don't ask me how I know that." I laughed with him. "I have been dying to take that dress off of you since the moment you put it on." He came toward me and lifted me to my feet. He then knelt in the snow and put his hands on my ankles. He ran his hands up along my legs lifting the dress as he did so and kissing along the inside of my legs. "I see you do indeed have exotic piercings." He flicked his tongue against the metal that pierced my clit. I shivered. He gently but firmly began sucking on my clit. I gasped and moaned. My legs felt like water as his sucking drove me closer to an orgasm. I grabbed the back of his head as the release finally took over. He stood up and picked me up and carried me over to the steaming pool of water.

I sat on a rock bench waiting for him to join me. After a few moments he said, "I have a small confession to make before we take this any farther."

I sat up and looked at him, "Oh? What kind of confession?"

"Well I have been watching you for about a week. Every day you would come here and swim naked for hours and you seemed so sad. I wanted so badly to make you smile." He shifted me off of his lap and got out of the pool and walked naked over to his steed. He opened one of the saddle bags and pulled out my clothing. I gasped in surprise as I saw the clothes and as Drake changed into a furbolg. He changed back and said, "I hope you can forgive my conniving." I laughed.

"Well that is one mystery solved! But under the circumstances, I believe I can forgive you. Now get over here and stop stalling!"

"If I've learned anything from this war, it is to obey a direct order," Drake said as he came back to the pool. He stepped down into the water which only came up to his mid-thigh. He stood facing me, his large cock standing straight out from his body. I lightly stroked a single finger up the underside of his shaft, his cock following my finger as it came up to the tip. I licked my lips anticipating how wonderful he would taste. I put my arms through his spread legs and curved them up to grab his smooth firm ass. With the flat of my tongue, I licked the same path my finger had just taken. I repeated this several times coaxing the pre-cum out of the tip of his dick. When he thought he couldn't take any more, I sucked the entire length of his cock into my mouth. Drake moaned as I swirled my tongue around the length of his member. I drew my mouth back toward the tip and then sucked him back into my mouth. He grabbed handfuls of hair at the back of my head and started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I brought a hand up to his balls and began squeezing them and rolling them around gently. Drake let out a long moan and pushed his cock all the way into my mouth as his cum began spurting out. I purred as I swallowed most of his sweet salty cum. With a little cum still on my tongue, I pulled his head down to me and kissed him deeply.

Drake sat down next to me and pulled me onto his lap. His cock was still hard and throbbing. I straddled his lap and slowly sank down on his dick. I gasped as he filled my pussy, reveling in the full feeling. As I kissed him I began lifting myself up and pushing back down on his cock. It felt so good. He put his hands on my waist and as I would thrust down on his cock he would grind up against my clit. He dipped his head down and began sucking on one of my nipples. I gasped and increased the pace, another orgasm quickly approaching. "Oh Khalia baby, I'm going to cum," Drake moaned. The muscles surrounding his dick began to clench as my own orgasm overtook me, driving him over the edge. I collapsed against him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as we tried to catch our breath. "That was well worth the wait," he murmured into my hair.

humbelle
humbelle
3 Followers