Wiring Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,445 Followers

"Yes I can find that. Please hold on a moment." She said as she swiveled around to see her computer, bringing her pussy, still sitting on the edge of the chair closer to my face. If I thought I had a good view before, now I had a spectacular view, complete with her musky fragrance. "Yes, it looks like we shipped that out nearly a week ago." I heard her say on the phone as I lifted myself up on my elbows and gently kissed her wet pussy.

I heard her take a quick breath as she jumped at my touch, but then relaxed as she continued to track a package she had shipped. I gently licked up between her lips, tasting her tangy wetness and searching for her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Yes. That's correct. It showed delivered yesterday." She said to the phone as I licked up her slit again. "You're quite welcome." She said breathlessly as she hung up the phone. "Oh god you are so bad. I've heard of guys getting a blow job from the secretary under the desk, but never the secretary getting licked by a guy under her desk. I could get used to this real fast though." She said breathlessly as I licked her now exposed clit.

I continued to work on her slit for a couple minutes before I had her close to climax. She suddenly went stiff, and not from her climax.

"Oh hello Ms Dempsy, welcome back from lunch... I don't have any phone messages for you." Angie said from where she was sliding into the desk as far as she could.

"Are you ok dear? You look a bit flush."

"Oh, No problem. I just had to run to catch the phone." Angie answered as I continued to gently lick her pussy, hoping no one saw my legs under the long desk.

"Very well." I heard Ms Dempsy say a she turned and headed to her office.

"Oh god that was close." Angie said as I licked her clit once more. "OH fuck." She moaned softly as I slipped a finger into her and wiggled it around while I licked her clit. "Oh fuck" she squeaked again as she grabbed hold of the desk, her body shaking and trembling as her orgasm hit her. She struggled to stay quiet and still on her chair while I worked her pussy to make it last as long as possible. Finally I relaxed my attention to her pussy as I felt her body relax, her orgasm passing. "Ohmygod!" she whispered. "That was so fucking incredible. What if someone had come in? Oh my god." She whispered as she pushed her chair back and tried to pull her skirt back down. "You need to come with me." She said as she got up, holding her hand out for me. I looked to see if it was clear and then got up, my shorts hanging around my knees. I held them up while she led me to one of the offices and then behind one of those dressing room screens that were in many of the offices, presumably to block whomever it was from the windows each office had. Behind the screen was a small clothes rack and a single chair.

"Quick... Sit down. Janet is still gone to lunch for a while yet. She said she had an appointment and would be back late." Angie said as she pushed me back into the chair. She pulled my shorts down and off my feet and tossed them aside as she stepped across my body and straddled my hard dick. "I hope you like to be fucked, because after that I have to have you inside me." She said as she rubbed my engorged head back and forth on her wet slit.

"ohhhh..uh huh." I answered as she sank down on me. I stared undoing the front of her blouse and soon had it open while she pushed my polo shirt up and pulled it over my head. I pushed her blouse off her shoulders while she was busy bouncing up and down my hard shaft, moaning softly. I undid her bra and tossed it aside with her blouse, leaving her in only her hiked up skirt and stockings, riding my dick for all she was worth. I immediately went to work squeezing and teasing her tits, pulling and twisting her hard nipples.

"Oh yeah. So good!" she moaned as she bounced on my shaft.

"I'm not going to last much longer." I groaned as I squeezed her small tits and hard nipples.

"Good! Give it all to me!" she panted as she bounced.

"Ok... here it comes!" I grunted as the first spurt of cum shot up into her pussy.

"YES!" she said through clenched teeth as she sat down hard on me, her body jerking and twitching in time with my spurts. "Oh yes." She said quietly as she leaned against me, pressing her bare tits into my chest, our combined sweat her hard nipples to slide across my chess as she gently kissed my neck and face from one side to the other.

We were just about to get up and dress when we heard the office door open. Someone came in mumbling something and we both froze.

"Damn. Janet is back early." Angie whispered in my ear.

"What now?" I asked, wondering how we were going to get out of this one, both of us still almost naked.

"I don't know." Angie whispered as she gently moved off my dick, unleashing a small flood of cum down her legs and stockings.

I started to move, but the leather of the chair squeaked against my naked ass, so I froze. Angie who was standing next to me trying to put her bra on froze as well. We heard more mumbling, so we thought maybe she didn't hear us. There was some rustling and then a blouse flopped over the top of the partition.

"Oh shit" Angie mouthed to me, pointing to the blouse. A skirt soon followed the blouse. Angie covered her mouth, I wasn't sure if it was terror or to stifle a laugh, but it was defiantly not a laughing matter to me.

I tried to move off the chair and managed to stand up without it making any more noise. I was just moving to get my shorts when Janet came around the partition half naked.

Janet was tall and slender, not a model but certainly good enough looking to be one. Her blond hair was fairly long, extending down to the middle of her back, and, as I suddenly learned, was a natural blond, as proven by the blond curls poking through the lace panties she was wearing.

Janet squealed as the item she carried in her hand dropped to the floor and her strapless bra she had been wearing, and unfastening as she walked, flipped off, leaving her in nothing but her panties. One hand went to her mouth and covered it while the other covered her exposed C cup tits. Her eyes however went directly to my dick after taking in Angie being half dressed.

Angie covered her lips with her finger in a shushing motion, hoping to keep her quiet.

"What are you doing in here?" Janet asked her in a harsh whisper. "Couldn't you find a better place to get laid besides my office?"

"No I couldn't, besides, you were supposed to be gone till after one!" Angie whispered back.

"It is after one!" Janet whispered angrily, forgetting that she was trying to cover her tits, giving me a good view of them. "I hope he was worth it!"

"Oh god yes!" Angie whispered as she started dressing again as I moved to go pick up my shorts and shirt.

"Not so fast mister." Janet said angrily, putting her hands on her hips. She was clearly angry but standing the way she was, she was an incredibly erotic sight. "You might as well pack your bags. What the hell do you think you were doing taking advantage of one of the employees here!" she practically spat at me, her voice no longer a whisper.

"Janet! SHHHH!" Angie said, trying to quiet her down. "It wasn't him. It was me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm the one that started it. I took his pants off and started teasing him while he was under my desk. It wasn't his idea, it was mine!"

Janet looked a bit startled at that. "So what? You just decided to bring him into my office and fuck him here?"

"Not until after he ate my pussy under my desk." She said quietly.

"He did what?" Janet squeaked.

"He ate me out under my desk. Hell I started it. I pulled his pants off and was playing with his dick while he was trying to work. I can't blame him for eating out my pussy when I had it spread wide for him. Hell, even Mary was teasing his ass off earlier, stripping while he was in the bathroom."

"I guess I owe you an apology." Janet said quietly. "But I think you need to get dressed and get back to work."

"I think that's a good idea." I said pulling my shorts and shirt on. I followed Angie out of Janet's office and closed the door.

"Damn she was pissed." Angie said quietly. "If I have to get laid again I better damn well not do it in her office!"

"I think we better damn well not do it again. Last thing I need is some kind of sexual discrimination or harassment charge."

"Oh don't worry about that. That I can assure you that will never happen here." She said with a smile. I better get to work now. Did you finish the wires?"

"No I didn't." I said as I walked to her desk and crawled on the floor again. It only took me a couple minutes to get the last of the wires done, during which she thankfully left me alone.

The next office I went to was thankfully unoccupied at the moment, so I walked in and dropped my stuff by the desk. I crawled under the desk and went to work on the hole in the wall. With that done it was back to the ceiling again. It took a while to work the wire down the hall and over the stub wall that led to this office. I tossed the wire as far across the office wall as I could and then moved my ladder inside. I guessed where the wire landed and pushed the tile aside. I had come pretty close to my guess and picked up the wire and tossed it one more time to be near the desk wall. The last ladder location was near the desk , where I pushed the tile aside and got ready to drill the hole in the wall. I was standing up the ladder drilling the hole when I felt a hand on my leg.

"Not right now, ok Angie!" I called back down over the sound of the drill.

The hand left my leg and was replaced a moment later by two hands, one on each leg. Whoever it was, was determined to run her hands up the front of my legs and into my shorts. I was almost getting exasperated at Angie, until I finished the hole and pushed back on the ladder far enough to look down. The face that was looking up at me had short cropped brown hair and was a few years younger than Angie.

"As you can see, I'm not Angie, however, the fact that you thought it was her playing with your dick says that she has already had the pleasure of your company." Mary said from where she was standing in front of the ladder, wrapped in a towel. She continued to slide her hands up inside my shorts until she had them both around my hardening dick, gently squeezing and stroking it. "Very nice." She said "why don't you step down one step for me?" she asked sweetly, encouraging me down one step while she withdrew her hands and quickly undid my belt and zipper, allowing my shorts to slide down my legs.

"Ohhh yes. Very nice. I thought it looked nice in the bathroom, it looks even better naked." She said as she played with it. She aimed it at her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head, licking around the crown with the flat of her tongue. "Mmmmm Tastes yummy too, although I think I detect a touch of pussy too. Tell me, have you been being a bad boy with someone else in the office?" she asked before she wrapped her lips around it again. She slid her hot mouth up and down my shaft for almost a minute, bringing my dick to full size. "Ohhhh yes. I bet Angie got to you first." She practically cooed before pushing her face onto my dick until her nose touched my body.

"Oh god." I moaned as she stoked up and down my shaft.

"You like that, don't you?" She said with a grin. "I bet I can entice you to put this wonderful dick into my hot pussy. Tell me, what would it take to get you to burry this into my hot wet pussy?" she asked as she untied my boots and pulled them off along with my shorts.

"Ohhhh shit." I groaned again as she pushed her face on my dick once more.

"Tell me... do you like to lick pussy as much as you like to fuck it?" She asked as she lifted one foot up on a ladder rung and dropped her towel as she moved a hand to her pussy. I watched as she slowly stroked my saliva covered dick, looking up and smiling at me while she pushed a finger into her pussy. She pulled it out and lifted the finger to my face, smearing the wetness across my lips. "Go ahead and taste me... Does my hot cunt taste and smell as yummy as your hot cock tastes to me? Would you like to come down here and eat my pussy and stick your tongue into my hot wet slit?" She cooed, as she stroked her hands up and down my bare legs, rubbing my balls and dick with her hands while she licked and sucked my engorged head. "Come with me... "she said as she pulled on my hands, stepping from the ladder to give me room to get down.

I followed her around the desk and she sat me in the chair, turning it and me to face the desk as she pulled my shirt up and off, tossing it aside.

"Now tell me, do you like to suck pussy? Knowing Angie she gave you the chance... Did you take her up on it?" She asked quietly and seductively.

I was about to say yes, but her pussy wet finger touched my lips. "No don't say it... show me." She said as she lifted her ass up on the edge of her desk and lifted her legs to rest her feet on the arms of the chair. She leaned back slightly and allowed her knees to fall as far apart as they could, exposing and spreading her obviously wet pussy to me.

I rolled the chair a few inches forward and lowered my face between her legs, inhaling her musky scent.

"That's it. Lick me... Taste my hot cunt." She practically growled as I licked up between her wet lips. "Oh yes.... You are defiantly a pussy licker!" She said as I drove my tongue into her and then pushed it hard and pointed, up between her lips and across her clit. "You do that so well. You can do that all day!" she sighed as she leaned back farther to lay on the desk. I flicked her clit with my tongue, eliciting a gentle moan, her hands moving to squeeze her tits while she lifted her legs from the chair and spread them wide in the air.

"Oh yes... keep doing that... right there!" She cooed demandingly as I stroked her clit with my tongue, my nose buried in her soft curls. I gently touched her pussy with my finger and then slid it easily into her, her pussy expanding and enveloping my digit as if it were a small dick.

"That's it! Make me cum! Make my body rock with orgasm!" she moaned as I worked my finger inside her and flicked her clit at the same time. "Ohhh so close!" She panted.

With a grin I pulled my face and my finger from her pussy and stood up.

"OH don't stop!" She pleaded, her own hand sliding to her clit to replace my tongue.

"I won't." I said simply as I pressed the leaking head of my dick to her pussy.

"OH god yes!" She said loudly as I pressed my dick slowly into her, feeling her tight tunnel squeeze and caress my head as it sunk deeper. "Oh my god it feels so good." She panted as my dick pressed against her cervix. I pulled slowly out of her wet tunnel, moving her hands to her tits and making her abandon her pussy.

"Oh please... fuck me, fuck me hard!" She pleaded as I held only the head of my dick in her.

"Only if you keep your hands away!" I said.

"Yes! Yes! Anything!" she panted as she squeezed her tits and pulled her nipples. "Please... Fuck me hard!"

Without a word I drove my dick quickly into her, slamming it as deep as I could, the head of my dick banging into her cervix and my hips slapping against her firm ass. I wrapped my hands around her thighs and slid back out, and then drove in hard and fast once again.

"Oh god yes!" she squeaked as I hit bottom once again. "So good!"

I slid back and then started pounding in at a faster rate, her whole body shaking with each stroke, her little titties bouncing and giggling when they weren't being pulled or squeezed by her own hands. Each stroke drove the base of my cock into her clit, and each stroke made her squeak or gasp. I pounded into her until I felt her body start to shake in my hands, her orgasm clearly washing over her, and still I stroked into her, her practically vibrating pussy coaxing me closer and closer to climax.

"OHHH OHHH OHHH!" she cried as I pounded her pussy, my dick growing fatter by the second.

"You want my cum?" I asked through grit teeth, trying to hold back as long as possible.

"Oh god yes! I want you to squirt your cum all over my body! Please squirt it all over me. I want to feel your hot cum splashing on my titties and my body!" She moaned as she reached for my dick between her legs.

I knew I was close to exploding, so I pulled out at the end of my next stroke and pushed up, allowing my dick to stroke up and across her clit.

"YES...YES YES YES!" she cried loudly as she pressed my still pistoning dick against her clit, her whole body shuddering and shaking in another climax.

My body finally had its limit and I groaned deeply as I pressed my balls tight to her wet pussy, my dick sending a huge rope of hot white cum lancing up into the air and landing on her face and tits.

"Yes!" she cried as she felt my cum splash on her. She wrapped her hands around my dick and jerked shot after shot of cum from me until there was nothing left but a drool of cum leaking down her hands.

She released my dick and quickly began rubbing the copious amount of cum I had pumped onto her, into her skin.

"Ohhhh yes." She cooed as she rubbed the hot liquid on her body. "So good. God I love getting squirted on." She said as she wiped the cum from her face with her finger and licked it off like some kind of candy treasure.

When she had her body lotioned with my cum she sat up and pushed me back so she could stand. She turned us and pushed me back against the desk while she sat in the chair. She leaned down and sucked my cum soaked cock into her mouth and sucked and licked every drop of cum from my dick and balls, not stopping until she had my dick growing once again.

"Ohhh what a dick. I could fuck this dick every day and never get tired of it. You're wife is such a lucky woman!" She said as she leaned back in the chair, putting a foot up on the desk on either side of me.

"You'd think so, but she doesn't seem to have much interest in me anymore." I said as I looked down at her inviting pussy.

She had done such a good job of getting me hard again and I knew that I wasn't going to cum again for a while, but I couldn't resist putting it back into that hot pussy. I slipped off the desk leaned down over her in the chair, aiming my dick at her pussy without my hands.

"She doesn't find you attractive? How sad you are such a good lover." she said as she guided me to her wet pussy. "OH god." She moaned as I sank slowly into her. It wasn't the most comfortable position, almost doing pushups at an angle, but she seemed to be enjoying the feeling of my dick once again sliding in and out of her, although this time much more slowly. "Oh you feel so good. I could do this all day!" She cooed.

"I wish I could." I said as my arms grew tired.

"Ohhhhhh too bad. " She said as I pulled from her pussy.

"Besides I have work to do."

"Hmmm this should be fun to watch!" She said as she slid forward on the chair and stroked her pussy gently with her fingers.

"If you want. I said as I got my connectors and box and crawled under the desk still naked. I got positioned and went to work, not at all surprised to feel a hand wrap around my dick and stroke me while I worked on the wires.

"So why doesn't your wife find you attractive any longer?" She asked quietly.

"I'm not really sure."

"You're good looking for your age, you have a great cock and you are a gentle lover. I would think she was beating down the door to have sex with you."

"I guess that's what twenty five years does to you."

"Is she still attractive?"

"She's no model, or anything like you are for that matter, but yeah, I still find her attractive."

"Does her body turn you on?"

I paused a few moments while I thought about my wife's body and large tits. "Yeah. It does. But she doesn't seem to be interested in wearing anything really sexy. It's pretty much regular clothes or nothing." I said with obvious disappointment in my voice.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,445 Followers