Wish Upon A Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers

The naked images of Brayden would not leave my mind. I found myself wondering what he would look like if he was turned on. Thinking about it began to turn me on. I began to let my hands wander over my tank top, touching my breasts through the fabric, gently pinching my nipples. I wonder what it would be like to touch him. I sat up enough to lift my tank top over my head and toss it to the floor. I caressed my skin lightly with my fingertips. To kiss him. I used my other hand to stroke my stomach, teasing the area just above my shorts. For him to touch me. I slipped my hand into my shorts and touched the neatly trimmed hair on my mound. I wonder how it would feel. I removed my hand, ripped my shorts off and tossed them to the floor by my tank top. I lay back down and spread my legs. I dipped my finger into my slit, feeling the abundant juices that were already flowing. I flicked my nail over my clit and shuddered. If only it was his tongue, his hands, his... I couldn't even think it to myself. I had fooled around with my ex-boyfriend before, but I hadn't actually slept with him. I used two fingers to begin massaging my clit now, up and down slowly at first, gently rubbing. The more aroused I became, the faster I rubbed, desperately seeking a climax. I hadn't been that turned on in months, not since before I had broken up with Paul in February. I could already feel the tiny fire being stoked in the bottom of my belly as I fingered myself. I furiously continued the assault on my sex, losing all inhibitions. I wanted that orgasm like it was the last piece of bread on earth and I hadn't eaten in weeks. I needed to cum.

"Oh God, oh God," I panted as I neared orgasm. I whimpered as I pushed myself closer to the edge, moaning louder, bucking my hips slightly. "Oh, God, yes! Oh, Brayden!" I cried out louder than I had meant to as I was driven over the edge into one of the most spectacular orgasms I'd ever had. My body simultaneously tightened and released as I sighed and gasped for breath. I continued to rub as the orgasm ebbed away, and picked up the pace once again to throw myself into another, crying out. The light suddenly flicked on and I jolted up in bed, pulling the sheets to my chest. "Brayden! Jesus Christ what are you doing?!" Standing in a pair of boxers he had thrown on before he ran into my room was Brayden, looking bewildered and concerned.

"I heard yelling and you called my name! I thought something was wrong. Are you okay?"

"For Christ's sake, get out of my room! I'm fine, just leave!" I sat trembling beneath the thin sheet, my face flushed, a knot in my stomach. He looked at the discarded clothes on the floor and back at me and grinned.

"I'm, uh, sorry for interrupting," he said, trying to hold back a laugh. "I'll be on my way now." With that he turned and left, shutting my door to the bathroom and letting out a quiet chuckle.

My heart racing as if I was on speed, I jumped out of bed and put my clothes back on and turned out the light. Embarrassed, ashamed, mortified and now feeling sick, I crawled into bed and lay staring at the ceiling until the wee hours of the morning. After having fallen asleep for what seemed like five minutes, the dreaded buzz of the alarm went off. It was a project to pull myself out of bed, but I managed and dragged my tired body to the shower. I had just finished shaving when I heard the alarm sound in Brayden's room. I hurriedly finished my shower in a vain attempt to get out of the bathroom before I had to endure another awkward situation. I just wanted to get out to the barn, do my chores and get on the trail early. As I finished wrapping my hair in a towel the bathroom door opened. I looked away quickly and ran out before a word could be spoken. I donned my bikini, covered with jeans and a tee-shirt, slipped on my boots and I grabbed a backpack. I placed in it a clean towel, a windbreaker and my hair brush, leaving enough room to pack a bagged lunch. I ran downstairs to the kitchen where my mother had already finished cooking breakfast. Our entire family rose early to take care of the animals and get ready for the day.

"Mornin' hon," my mother said as I slid into a chair at the table. "I've got some eggs and bacon all ready for you."

"Thank you, momma," I replied. "Say, would you mind making me a bagged lunch, momma? I'm gonna take Patches on a trail ride today." My mother smiled knowingly.

"I knew you'd say that, so I made one already. It's in the ice box, bagged up and ready to go. There's a small cooler of water too."

"Say, Piper," cooed Brayden unexpectedly from behind, "that sounds like a great idea. I've only been on a few of the trails back there, but I'm not too keen on going by myself. All sorts of things can happen when you go alone. Best to go with at least one other person so's to make sure things stay safe and under control."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time," I growled.

"Piper, why don't you take Brayden along with you after the two of you finish work this morning? Brayden, I'll fix you a bagged lunch so you don't go hungry."

"Momma, really, I think I'll be fi-"

"That sounds like a grand idea, Mrs. Whitman! I sure would appreciate that lunch, too. I'd love to go, that is, as long as Piper doesn't mind."

"Well, actually I-"

"Of course she doesn't mind, do you Piper?"

"Actually-"

"Of course you don't, honey. Let me get to fixin' you some lunch, Brayden. Is turkey okay?"

"Well, turkey would be just swell, Mrs. Whitman. Thank you kindly."

#

I walked quickly out to the barn, Brayden keeping pace. I made no eye contact and focused only on the stable ahead of me. I set my bag down in the tack room once I got there and grabbed Patches' saddle.

"Who should I take?" he asked me.

"Cobalt."

"All right then. I'll get him tacked up and then I'll meet you outside."

Within five minutes we were both ready to go. I grabbed my backpack and mounted Patches and Brayden scrambled atop Cobalt with his. We walked for about two and a half hours on horseback in complete silence. Winding through the woods and rolling foothills, all that was heard was the footsteps of the horses and the incessant chirping of the birds in the trees. As we broke from the trees into an open meadow, I urged Patches into a lope. We cantered easily along toward the trees on the other side and Brayden joined me. He nudged Cobalt into a full-fledged gallop across the field but, not to be outdone, I spurred Patches as well. A competitive horse by nature, she sprinted past Cobalt and to the other side with

ease. I slowly brought her to a walk before we entered the forest on the other side.

"Are we going anywhere in particular?" Brayden asked as he caught up to me.

"Creek."

"Ah, I see. It'll be a nice place to relax for a bit. I bet Patches and Cobalt will enjoy a nice drink and time in the shade. It's gettin' awful hot out here."

"Yep."

It was silent again until we reached the creek bed set out behind the grove of trees through which we were riding. We untacked our horses and slipped halters on them and tied them out on a couple of trees by the water, leaving the saddles and bridles hanging on stray branches. Finding a sunny spot, I opened my bag and spread my towel on the grass. Brayden opened a blanket up and spread it next to my towel. Shedding my clothing, I lay back on the towel in my bikini determined to get back my olive complexion. Out of the corner of my eye I watched him strip down into just the shorts he wore on the trip and sit Indian-style on the blanket. The sound of the cool creek water passing by helped make the bucolic setting even more beautiful. As I closed my eyes, preparing for a few hours of relaxation, Brayden opened his mouth.

"Piper, what've you got against me? Seems like I can't do anything right by you. Why, you'd think I wouldn't be able to pour pee outta boot if the instructions were written on the heel by the way you've been treatin' me. I was just kiddin' with you yesterday when you first came to the barn. I'm real sorry that I offended you the way I did. I was just tryin' you out, seein' what you were like. Didn't think you were gonna get so angry 'bout it. I'm real sorry about bargin' in on you last night, too. I thought maybe you had gotten hurt. Didn't mean to walk in on you doin' whatever. I'm tryin' awful hard to be nice, but you just don't seem to like me."

The question caught me completely off guard. I had never had anyone be so blunt as to just ask me why I didn't take to them quite the way they had expected. Then again, I had never had a near complete stranger ever walk in on me while I was bare naked getting off.

"I never said I didn't like you," I told him. "It's just that you've kinda gotten under my skin since you've been here. I mean, aside from meeting you yesterday afternoon, last night was enough to make anyone a bit peeved. You laughin' about it didn't help matters much either."

"I wasn't laughin' at you," Brayden explained. "I was just as embarrassed as you were."

"I'd like to bet against that one," I muttered.

"It's nothin' to be ashamed of, Piper, just about everyone's done it at sometime in their lives. Just not everyone has gotten caught." He grinned at me as he finished his sentence, and even I had to smile at that. "See, it's not so bad. It's just part of human nature." I was amazed that he was comfortable being so candid with the situation, but I was also relieved.

"So you do it too, then?" I asked half jokingly with a grin.

"'Course I do!" he exclaimed as it were an obvious fact. "Shoot, it's better 'an a sleepin' pill sometimes. Works wonders!" I burst out laughing, partially from entertainment but mostly from the fact that it was an embarrassing topic that we were discussing. "I promise I'll try and keep mine quiet this summer," he winked, "but it has to be mutual!" He held out his hand. I shook it and laughed.

"You, sir, got yourself a deal!"

"Good. Now, it's hotter 'an Hades out here. What do you say we take a dip?"

"Oh, I really want to tan right now. We'll go swimming later."

"All right," he agreed. I lay my head back down and closed my eyes, ready to soak up the luscious sun. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted off the ground into his arms. "It's later," he commented. "Time for a swim!" I held tightly to his neck, screaming in protest so he wouldn't drop me into the cold water.

"Don't drop me! Don't drop me!" I cautioned wildly. Coolly he waded into the rocky creek bed and held me just above the surface.

"I wouldn't drop you!" he laughed. "I will, however, dunk you under." With that, he splashed into the cold water with me still in his arms. I stood up sputtering and coughing, water having found its way up my nose and into my lungs. He stood up behind me as I wiped my face and eyes and pulled me to him. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" he laughed softly in my ear. I maneuvered myself around in his tight hold to look him in the eye.

"You are so done," I said mischievously. Quickly I snaked my arms up and over his head and pulled him down under the water with me. I held him under until he tickled me to the point where I let go. "Hey!" I protested as we surfaced. "You only got out of my hold due to illegal touching!"

"Illegal touching?! I'll show you illegal touching!" With that he growled and leapt for me. I squealed like a little girl and began to swim away from him. He quickly caught up to me, however, grabbing my feet and pulling me in toward him. I tried to shield myself from his tickling by curling up into the fetal position, but his being so much larger than me made it easy for him to get his way.

"All right, all right!" I cried out with laughter. "I give up! I surrender!" I put both of my hands in the air as a sign of defeat.

"Since you surrendered, you may only do so on my terms. All of my stable chores are yours for the next week!"

"What?! No way! If that's the case, then I don't surrender!"

"Okay, okay. Let's see. How about you're my personal servant for the rest of the day."

"That depends," I countered, "what would my duties include?"

"Feedin' me grapes while I lounge in a gold chaise lounge chair, fanning me with extra-large palm fronds and, of course, tackin' up Cobalt before we go back home."

"I bet we could fit an entire bunch in these cheeks," I said pinching his cheek as if he were a young boy. "I think I can handle those duties."

"Good. Now let's get out and sun-dry. It's gettin' a tad bit chilly in this brook." We waded over to the grassy bank, Brayden hoisted himself out of the water and turned around to give me a helping hand. I took it gratefully and scrambled up onto the grass. I checked my watch that I had left sitting atop my jeans as I sat on my towel. It was already 10, nearly lunchtime for us. Having been up for five hours made the morning hour midday. I rummaged through my backpack to get my lunch sack out so I could have a small snack before lunch. I sifted through crackers, an apple, a turkey sandwich, cookies, a small Tupperware cup filled with peanut butter and celery sticks before I found what I was looking for: a ziplock bag filled with grapes. I grinned and looked at Brayden out of the corner of my eye. He was already laying down on his back, sunning himself dry. Quietly I opened the bag and removed the bunch. I scooted over next to him and bent down by his ear.

"I don't have the chaise lounge or a palm frond, but I do have the grapes," I giggled in a whisper. Immediately he opened his eyes and looked at me with a grin.

"I was just jokin' with you on that one, Piper," he said. "I wasn't serious when I said you had to feed me grapes."

"Uh-uh-uh," I sang coyly. "They'll just go to waste otherwise. Open wide." He laughed and sat up, opening his mouth for me. His lips looked soft and full, his tongue patiently awaiting the juicy sweet treat. I slipped him one grape at a time, feeding him delicately and slowly. He looked as though he savored every bite I gave him, taking his time with each one. I lingered as I slipped the last one in, letting my index finger rest gingerly on his bottom lip as he closed his mouth. I traced a line from the middle of his lips to his chin, watching him intently, hungrily as I did so. His dark eyes locked on mine as he swallowed. You're beautiful, I thought. You're amazingly beautiful. I would give anything to touch my lips to yours. Oh, Lord how "I want to kiss you." I froze, realizing that I had verbalized my thought. He blinked and tightened up. I could feel the blood rushing to my face, nauseating me in the process. "I-I-I'm sorry," I stammered standing up, looking for some refuge from my big mouth. "I didn't mean, what I'm trying to say is, I wasn't trying to say that. It just sort of slipped out." Brayden stood up in front of me and smiled.

"Do you really want to kiss me, Piper?" he asked looking in my eyes.

"No, I mean yes! I mean well, no, not really. I mean, it's not like you want to or anything."

"But what if I did?"

"Well, then I suppose it'd be all ri-"

With that, Brayden cupped my face gently in his strong hands and touched his soft, supple lips to mine. My eyelids fluttered closed as our lips stayed resting on one another's, savoring the moment. As what seemed like eons but was just a few seconds passed, he disengaged from the kiss. I looked at him longingly, feeling as though my knees might give out.

"You didn't have to do that, you know," I said quietly, the color in my cheeks intensifying.

"I know that," he replied with a grin. "I wanted to do that. I just wasn't so sure that you did. I was gon' kiss you one way or the other before the end of this summer. I was just glad it was sooner rather than later."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again, only this time hungrily, greedily. I wanted him and I wanted to show him that. He responded in kind and mashed his lips against mine. Our tongues met, tangling, tantalizing, teasing one another. He brought his hands to my lower back, holding me to him timidly but his lips working expertly. Hormones surged through my body. I wanted him like no other and ground myself into his body, forcing him to grasp me tighter. I slid my hands from his neck to his torso, stroking his still slightly damp skin. I found the top of his shorts and wedged my fingers into the sides of them, bringing one hand to his front quickly, grasping his growing bulge.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he exclaimed as he broke the kiss. He grabbed my wrists and attempted to pull my hands from his shorts.

"I know, cold hands," I grinned leaning in to kiss him again.

"Piper, stop it!" he freaked, stepping back from me.

"What?!" I asked bewildered.

"What were you doing? Just what did you think was gonna happen here?" Brayden demanded.

"I didn't realize I was doing anything wrong!" I shot back defensively. "And judging from that lump in the front of your shorts, there, it doesn't look like you thought so either!"

"Jesus Christ, Piper! That was the result of you stickin' your hands where they shouldn'ta been! Doesn't mean that just 'cause you stick your hands down someone's shorts they automatically wanna have sex with ya! What the hell were you thinkin'?!"

I was incensed by his words but even more so that I had made a fool out of myself once again. He was going to think that I was nothing but a whore by the way I had acted over the last two days. What was I thinking?! I had known him for two days and I was already trying to do sexual things to/with him. I was still a virgin. Was I really going to give it up right then and there? Despite my anger and humiliation, I couldn't even muster up a defense for my actions. I muttered something about checking on my horse and walked away as Brayden quickly went back into the creek to cool off, literally and figuratively. I tacked Patches up and went back to collect my belongings. I stuffed my backpack and once I was ready to head out I looked down at the creek. Brayden stood with his back to me, his hands folded behind his neck, his face pointed at the surface of the running water. Suddenly hot tears stung my eyes and my jaw began to tremble. I quickly returned to my horse, mounted and left. I nudged Patches at a trot through the woods and as we broke into the open field I spurred her into a full-out gallop. The tears of humiliation streamed down my cheek, mixed with tears of the wind I faced as we ran. The trip that had taken me two and a half hours on the way out took me an hour and a half on the way back. I untacked Patches, who was tired and sweaty by the time we arrived and gave her a thorough brushing and hose-down. I gave her extra treats along with her dinner as I rushed to feed the rest of the horses before returning to the house. As I wound up the hose from watering the last horse, I spied Brayden cantering in from the trails on Cobalt. I picked up my backpack from the tack room and quickly exited the barn, speed walking toward the house. Instead of entering the backside of the barn as he should have, Brayden rode around to the front and stopped in front of me. I kept my eyes staring at the dusty red clay. I was afraid he would notice the salty water forming once again in them should I look up.

"Piper, listen," he began with an apologetic tone.

"You don't need to say anything," I told him shakily. "You said everything you needed to say back at the creek." I continued to walk toward the house with downcast eyes.

"No I didn't," he replied sternly. "There's definitely more."

"Not as far as I'm concerned. Now please, I've left you alone. I'd hope you'd afford me the same courtesy." I looked up at him as I said the last sentence with tear filled eyes. His mouth went slightly agape, as if he were attempting a reply but the words got hung up behind his lips. It only took me a few more seconds to reach the house. No one was home yet, as it was only two in the afternoon. I knew it would take Brayden at least fifteen minutes to untack and brush Cobalt and then return to the house, so I jumped in the shower and felt sorry for myself and let my humiliation due to rejection take over me for that time. After I finished crying, I toweled off and put on shorts and a tank top and slipped under my covers. After getting no sleep the night before and having a stressful day, all I wanted to do was sleep away my embarrassment and pain.

Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers