Wish You Were Here

Story Info
She would make him never want to leave ever again.
1.8k words
4.24
15.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You still would be if you had never chosen to leave. Every night of my life now ends the same way. I lay on my side and cling to a pillow...just to have something to hold. I stare at the vacancy of where you used to lay and when I reach over, a tear runs down my face because your side of the bed is just so cold now. I've told myself to move on and Heaven knows I've tried. I chased temptation anywhere I could find it. The truth is that I couldn't bring myself to take these men home with me...because, they're not you. It's your touch and your touch only that completes me. You said I would be better off without you. Coming home to an empty bed, crying myself to sleep, is this really better for me?

So, I lay awake and I imagine. I imagine you're coming home.

I imagine that you are coming home from work just as you had many nights before and you are exhausted. Your job has you working weeks on end without a day off. I always missed you, but I never complained. If it wasn't for your job you surely would not have a future, and we wouldn't have a future either. It paraded you with guilt all those times you wanted to see me and couldn't. I could see it in your face that you felt horrible for leaving me alone. In my mind, time apart always made the heart grow fonder. I felt bad that you always felt bad and as you sat down on the far corner of the bottom of the bed, I crawl up behind you, I rest my chin on your shoulder and look at you. Out of the corner of your eye all you can see is my long, black hair, dangling over your shoulder. You can hardly see me, but you feel my soft kiss against your cheek. You grin and then tell me about your stressful day at work. You had to cover for the guy who always shows up late, you had to show the newbie the ropes of the place, and you had to lift all the heavy packages because ol' Scotty threw his back out again. All the while your supervisor gives you grief for everyone else's mistakes.

You rub your aching shoulder and jerk yourself around hoping your back will crack. Baby, let me make you feel better. I gently start rubbing your shoulders as you sigh in sudden relief and then I lower my hands to massage your back. I slip my hands under your shirt and start rubbing just a little firmer. At the very sound of your slight satisfaction I hover over you from behind and help you take your t-shirt off. Tossing your t-shirt to the opposite side of the room, I continue rubbing your back, but this time I do it harder. "You're the best," you say to me softly. Quickly, I remove my tank top and I firmly rub your shoulders. I start lightly kissing and nibbling at your neck as I press myself against your back. I want you to feel me, all of me. I can feel the sudden grin on your face when you realize that I'm using my naked breasts to help massage you and relax you. I bite your neck a little harder and you gasp in pleasurable pain. I drape my arms around your neck and slide my hands down your chest, where I can feel your heart pounding faster than I ever remember it pounding before. I pull my arms back and let my hands slide back up your chest. I continue to bite and kiss your neck as I then wrap my arms around your waist and start to unbuckle your belt. I can already feel you throbbing from under your pants.

I slowly get off the bed and stand before you as you look me up and down with your hungry brown eyes. You reach for me and start sliding my panties down slowly. I step out with one leg and rest my knee on the bed as I take hold of your shoulder for balance. I step out with the other leg and I sit on your lap with your legs between mine. I wrap my arms around your neck and give you a lasting look in the eye until our heads rushed towards each other and we kiss. Our tongues twisted and tangled and swirled as I quenched my thirst for temptation with the juices of your mouth. I slid my hands down your chest and to the opening of your pants. I took hold of your throbbing manhood and rubbed the head all over my clitorus. At the very second I started to tease, you stopped kissing me and started biting and kissing between my neck and shoulder. You know exactly where I like it. I moaned in mild pleasure and so did you when I started sliding my hand up and down your dick.

One more moan you released and then took hold of my hair. I took hold of your shoulders as you forcefully jerk my head back. I arched my back as you pulled a little harder and you start rubbing my breast with your other hand. You start to kiss my chest and I close my eyes as I run my fingers through your hair. I can feel the tip of your tongue circulating around my nipple and then taking as much of my breast into your mouth as you can fit. You let go of my hair and now I can feel your fingers sliding into me. I arched my back more, forcing your fingers in deeper. "Oh baby," I said and gasped in satisfaction. I've missed you and I haven't even begun to show you how much. I remove my knees from off the bed as I felt your fingers slide out of me. I stood as you then used your hands to fondle my breasts some more. I grab your hair and jerk your head back to kiss you while your hands are traveling down my body and squeezed firmly on my ass. I forcefully push you to lay down on the bed, my body lowering with yours and then I stop kissing you to look into your eyes yet again. I lean down to you again and give you another kiss, but your kiss isn't enough for me, I want to taste you.

I finally slide your pants off and look over to you with a playful grin on my face. I lightly kiss you on the lips, a little on your neck, and I forcefully press my naked body against yours. I can feel your throbbing erection skidding against my skin as I kiss down your body inch by inch. I look up at you again and can see your eyes begging for me not to tease. I kiss down your chest, your stomach, and I rub my chest against your genitals. I take hold of the shaft of your penis and circulate my tongue around the head. I take my other hand and gently stroke your balls as I continue to lick all around the head of your cock. I can hear, I can feel you begin to breathe heavy. I look up at you and I'm hoping your enjoying this as much as I am. My tongue is traveling up and down your cock, under it, and around it. I worship you. I can feel you pulsating in my hand that's wrapped around your shaft. I lick up and down and swirl my tongue around again and then start sucking the head. I suck at the tip, then I take in an inch and suck even more, gliding my tongue against it, and taking in another inch at the approval of your moan. As I continue to suck, you can feel my long hair all over your thighs and your crotch. As I bob my head with my hand following my mouth up and down your shaft, I look up and see your hands gripping at the sheets of the bed. I can't get enough of you. I love the feeling of you pulsating in my mouth, I love you. You let out one more loud moan and I continue to suck every inch as I pull away.

I sit on your lap with your legs between mine again and I watch you catch your breath as if you just ran in a marathon. You sit up to kiss me deeply with one of your arms around my waist and using your other hand to sink your fingers into my hair and tug at it. Whenever you kiss me like that it throws me into a place where time doesn't exist and I am unaware of my surroundings. I can feel the magnetism between us, generating heat between our bodies and forcing us together like a demanding force of nature. I threw my arms around your neck and jerked myself up your body a little. You feel the wetness already between my legs, dripping onto your thighs. I then lowered myself onto your cock, enjoying every lasting feeling of it easing into me. I slowly bounce up and down as you kiss my neck as you run your hands down my back. Then, as you grip and squeeze my hips I'm going faster and faster. We both moan with undoubted desire. You lower yourself down to lay on the bed with your hands now rubbing up my back, pulling me down with you. My hands cup your face as I force another deep kiss and I can feel your strong hands squeezing my ass as I kept rocking my hips back and forth as hard as I could. I abruptly pulled away from our kiss to let out a series of loud moans.

You pull me down towards you again and roll over on top of me, kissing me like a desperate beast and penetrating me deeper with your dominate thrusts. I slightly arch my back and moan in submission. Every inch of my body is tingling, every powerful thrust is sending tremoring sensations up my body. I dig my nails into your shoulders and starts scratching up and down your back, biting my lip to keep me from letting out a scream that would wake the dead. Harder, baby, harder, I want you to make love to me so hard that I'm still going to feel it aching inside of me days later. You continued to pound in between my legs until we both let out loud, climatic screams.

The night ends with us sleeping in each other's arms.

I wish you were here. All I have now is what I imagine I would do if only you would walk through that door and come home to me again. I adored you in the day, I worshiped you at night, and didn't I always make sure a smile stayed on your face? So now I lay in bed alone, longing to feel complete again. I wish you were here. Baby, I wish you were here.