Wishing: A Sex Genie Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the one thing about programming; it had to be done all at once. Walt had been learning by trial and error and so had been expending a lot of energy. He was sure that he could have redone most of what he had accomplished with less effort, but there had been some things that had worked that he felt wouldn't work a second time.

Walt was finally down to the last task. He looked upon the crater that had been the woman's Freewill. It hadn't been buried or broken like the rest of her mind. It had been completely obliterated. There was nothing left of it. Everything connected to this point and it was necessary for the mind to function on its own.

According to the knowledge Ruri had given him, he had to replace it with a bit of his own will. He was again feeling the strains of his activities and once again a wave of power flowed in from somewhere. Feeling recharged he reached down into himself and summoned his will. He carved a small piece off and wrapped it in energy, placing it into the crater of the woman's mind. It immediately connected to every other aspect of her mind. Walt checked his work, fixing small problems, or mistakes here and there, making some modifications to improve the flow. When he was happy he stepped out of her mind.

****

Walt found himself seated on the bench with the woman straddling him, his shaft buried deep into her. She was pumping up and down on him in increasing intensity. Her eyes were closed and her lower lip was cinched between her teeth. He reached up and touched her cheek just as she orgasmed and slumped into him. She fell asleep almost immediately in his arms.

Walt's gaze was drawn over to movement on the bunk and saw Ruri... and another girl! They were both naked and in a sixty-nine. He could see Ruri as she lapped and suckled at the other woman's twat. Sound hit him then and he was assaulted by the sound of pleasure delivered in THX Surround.

Ruri noticed that Walt was back and she took a moment to smile at him. The woman she was eating out noticed the interruption and turned to look at Walt. Recognition hit Walt. It was the woman that had checked him out before they boarded the train. She gave him a wicked grin and licked her lips. She waggled her ass at him and returned to the meal she was making of Ruri's womanhood.

Walt stood up, his rock hard cock was still buried in the Vassal he had just created and laid her down as gently as possible before withdrawing himself. He came over to the two randy girls and Ruri quickly grabbed his cock and pulled him into her mouth. She milked his shaft and when Walt's hips started to thrust at her, she pulled him out of her mouth and guided him into her partner.

Walt was hit with the sensation of a tight, warm and very wet pussy. The fact that she was a perfect stranger just made it all the more intense. He thrust into her and she screamed into Ruri's cunt. Ruri just exacerbated the situation by sucking his balls into her mouth.

Walt was deep in heavenly bliss when he felt her pussy tighten on his shaft and her body shuddered in orgasm. This was all it took for Walt to come. He pulled out and shot all over her cunt, the gouts of cum coating it and dribbling onto Ruri's face. Walt staggered back and watched as Ruri cleaned the cum-drenched pussy above her. Another orgasm shook her and she collapsed on top of Ruri.

They shifted into a better position and they all just existed in silence for a moment. Ruri, still on a high from her orgasms, idly reached out and started to fondle Walt. The nameless woman just watched as Walt came back to hardness, the look on her face implied she was impressed. She rose and straddled Walt, sinking down on his shaft. She just sat there for a moment letting herself get used to him again before she started rocking her hips back and forth. Walt reached up to knead her pert round breasts. He pulled each one to his lips and rolled the nipple with his tongue. She was moaning heavily now as she ground her hips into Walt's crotch. Walt bit down on her right nipple with a little more force then he intended to, but instead of slapping him or yelling in pain, she screamed in ecstasy. She dug her nails into Walt's back as her body convulsed in pleasure. He groaned as he shot his load deep into her.

Walt leaned his head back for a moment as the woman got up. When he looked back she was buttoning up her blouse. She came over and gave him a deep kiss "Thanks for the ride, Stud." She finished buttoning her top and started for the door, stopping to kiss Ruri too. "You were right, he is a good fuck." She playfully pinched Ruri's ass as she gave her another kiss. "Tootles." And then she was gone, the cabin door closing behind her.

Walt glanced at Ruri still unclothed and not a lick of care about it. "Just what in the world have you been up to while I was at work?"

"Well, after you entered the Thrall's mind I watched over you and when you started to weaken I... helped."

Walt raised his eyebrow, signaling her to continue. "I sort of helped you and her get started, you know, to give you more energy. Once you were going, I went to the diner to get some food for all of us. She saw me and introduced herself. We started talking, and I apologized for staring her down this morning. We hit it off and she helped me carry the food back to the cabin, and one thing led to another and well, we sort of started to make out in the hallway."

Ruri shrugged "The rest you know."

She adopted a pouty look and Walt had never seen anyone's eyes become as big and round as hers. She reminded him of one of those sickeningly adorable cats from the internet that ask for cheeseburgers. Her voice even changed pitch a bit and her grammar became that of an adolescent. "I has been bad? I needs be punished?"

Walt couldn't help it, he had to laugh. "Oh you'll get it alright. I wish for the idea in my head to come true and for you not to know what it is until it happens."

Walt had been thinking about Ruri, her hands bound behind her back, while feathers attacked her breasts, stomach and legs.

Ruri's eyes flashed and her hands moved to behind her. She had a look of confusion on her face before she started giggling and quivering from the light tickling that she was getting from the feathers that had appeared out of nowhere.

Walt liked this game. He thought of Ruri on the bunk spread eagle with wrists and ankles secured. Walt watched as Ruri's eyes flashed and she moved to the bunk and assumed the exact position of Walt's thoughts. The feathers were still tickling her, but Walt left them alone. He did add a couple of new things though. Ice cubes appeared and started to tease Ruri's nipples. Ruri gasped as the cold caused her nipples to contract and stand out. A disembodied tongue appeared and started to trace the outline of her stomach muscles. Walt sat back and enjoyed his handiwork. Ruri was starting to thrash around in pleasure now. Walt approached Ruri and started to kiss her legs gently, working his way up her leg to her thigh. Ruri was practically screaming now. Walt reached Ruri's core and she spasmed as he ran his tongue over her and into her.

Walt marveled, as he had every time he ate a woman out, at the taste. He loved it. He had never tasted a pussy he didn't like, granted he had a very limited experience to draw from. Ruri was by far the best tasting pussy he had ever had the pleasure of eating.

Walt felt Ruri tense as she came. He gave her a few more caresses with his tongue before looking up at her. She was sweat soaked and her hair was tangled. She looked at Walt with lust in her eyes, but her beautiful blue-gold orbs tracked to the side behind Walt.

"I think she's coming around."

Looking back, Walt saw she was starting to move and went over to her. Walt nervously tucked an absent hair away from her face. The fact that he had been trying to hide from was now staring him in the face. What if he had messed up? What if he had made her worse or any number of other things that could have gone wrong.

She opened her eyes and for a moment she just stared blankly up at the ceiling. "Christ. I made her a vegetable." Walt was about to turn away when she focused on him. Her eyes lit up like the fourth of July at the sight of him. The words she spoke were barely audible, yet Walt heard them clear as a crystal bell.

"I love you..."

"You what?" Walt asked in surprise.

"I love you completely, unconditionally, forever. Please let me be with you."

Walt frowned. This wasn't right. At no point did he do anything in her head that would make her like this. He took a second to peak into her mind. He was getting pretty good at this. He hardly had to exert himself any more. Taking a look around, Walt was dismayed at what he saw. Things were just as he left them except for one thing. The small piece of his will that he had left to fill the crater left by the violent removal of her own, had grown. It had created a pervasive and deep emotional bond throughout her mind, all leading back to him. Walt tested the bond and found it pliable. Yet, Walt realized that if he removed it, her mind would unravel.

Oh boy. Walt made a mental note to ask Ruri about this. He stepped out of her mind and back to himself.

"My name is Walt and this is Ruri." Walt saw her look at Ruri and could feel the jealousy that rolled off her in waves. "Ruri is a friend and I would like it if you thought of her as a friend too."

It was like flicking a switch. The jealousy stopped instantly and was replaced by a warmth of friendship. Walt helped her to a sitting position.

"What's your name?"

She seemed to think on that for a moment before answering. It was as if she had to dig for the memory. "Megan. Megan Barns"

"Megan, that's a pretty name." She beamed. "Megan, what is the last thing you remember?"

Again it seemed as if she had to dig for the memory. "I remember that I was on my way home from hanging out with my friends. I was about to open my front door when I heard a sound behind me. I turned to look and... nothing. I don't remember anything else."

She looked like she was about to cry because she couldn't remember anything more and feared disappointing Walt. "It's alright Megan. Everything is going to be alright."

They talked to Megan for the next couple of hours. Megan, it seems, had been a just a normal eighteen year old girl. She lived suburbia and went to high school, she was about to start her senior year, she liked hanging out with her friends and had a crush on the local quarterback Luke Reynolds.

Megan and her mother, Rachel Barnes, had a rough life. Her father was a wonderful man that had died in a car accident when Megan was twelve and her mother, while a loving and understanding single parent, couldn't deal with it. She drank a bit too much and she had fits of depression. She was still a pretty woman but she had a haggard look to her, as if life had worked her hard.

Walt just couldn't help it. The more he heard the angrier he got. The thought of that bastard of a Sorcerer ripping this girl away from her life and destroying her mind just pissed him off. He vowed to himself to make sure he paid through the nose. First though, he needed to take care of Megan and her Mother.

Walt pulled out his cell phone and was about to ask Megan for her parents number when his brain kicked him. Idiot! What if they had reported her missing? What if the cops were looking for her? Yeah let's just call the house and implicate ourselves.

"Ruri, is there a way Megan can call her parents without putting us in danger or even suspicion by anyone?"

Ruri shrugged. "That would fall under my protection abilities."

Flash.

She handed Walt a cell phone. "Here you go Master. It's totally untraceable." Walt hefted the phone. "Nice." Walt passed it to Megan. "Here, call your mom and tell her you're alright. Make sure she's alright." Megan took the cell phone and dialed a number. She put the call on speaker so Walt could hear.

"Hello?" The voice was female, soft and loving, but it sounded strained as if she was under a lot of stress.

"Hi, mom? It's me Megan..."

"Megan? Megan! Oh honey where are you? I've been so worried about you. Are you okay?"

Walt winced. He could only imagine the worry that she had been put through.

"I'm fine mom. I'm safe." She looked up at Walt and Ruri. "I'm with some friends now. They helped me."

"Thank God. Baby what happened?"

"Well, it's all a bit fuzzy, but I think someone tried to grab me and drug me. I didn't really get a look at him, but Walt found me and helped me. He is such a nice man, mom."

"Grabbed? Drugged? Nice man?! I..." Walt could hear the rising panic in Miss Barns' voice. A quick whisper to Ruri and a Flash later, Walt spoke up.

"Miss Barns?, Hi. It's Walt. Don't worry about Megan. She's safe. We're on a train right now heading to my home town. We're going to visit my folks for a few days. Remember we told you all about it. I'll bring her home as soon as we get back."

Walt held his breath. He had asked Ruri to put memories of him into Rachel's mind, memories of Walt as a good friend of Megan, memories that cast him in a respected light and as a trusted friend of the family, and of the fictional conversation and the planned trip to his parent's place. Rachel's voice changed as it became more relaxed. "Oh Walt... that's right. I can't believe I forgot. You kids have a good time."

The phone clicked off. Walt blinked. "I can't believe that worked!" Ruri just shook her head. "Of course it worked. You wished for it to."

"Well yeah, but I wasn't sure it was within the rules."

"Ah. Well, on that line of thinking. It was covered because if she brought attention to us it would have been because of Megan and since you are closely connected to Megan protecting her anonymity is protecting your anonymity."

Walt thought about this. A thought in the back of his mind finally crystallized. The Sorcerer probably knew where Megan lived, hell he had taken her from her fucking porch. What if he realized that Megan was lost to him for good? Would he cut his losses? Or would he follow up... with Rachel Barnes?

Now that Walt had let the thought out of the box he couldn't put it back. "Ruri, can we protect Megan's mom somehow? Erase her from the Sorcerer's memory or something?"

Ruri grimaced "That is beyond me Master. I cannot affect the Sorcerer in that way just like he can't affect me or you."

"Okay, if we can't change him, let's change her. " Walt laid out his plan to Ruri.

******

Rachel Barns hung up the phone and picked her glass back up. She was drinking stout bourbon, which puzzled her. She only drank bourbon when she was worried. She remembered being worried, but not what worried her.

Rachel put it out of her mind. She had things to do. She set down the glass and got her purse and keys. It's a good thing she had only a sip of that bourbon, it wouldn't be good to drive drunk. She got in her little Toyota and backed out of the driveway of her little house, and started to drive.

She entered a parking garage and parked up on the third level. Gathered her things, left the keys in the ignition, and walked twenty feet to an expensive SUV. She punched a code into the door keypad and entered the vehicle. She turned the key that was in the ignition and checked her mirrors. As she was adjusting the rearview mirror she checked her makeup. Her face was slender and her blue eyes showed a hint of her Japanese heritage. Her blonde hair was done up nicely and her makeup was done just right, enough to make a difference but looking like she wasn't wearing any.

She marveled again at how she had aged over the years. She had always been a beautiful woman, but she had aged incredibly well. Most people couldn't believe she had two teenage daughters, one in college even.

She exited the garage and spent the rest of the day shopping. She bought some new shoes, a dress and had her nails touched up. Then she headed back home.

She drove into the driveway of her two story house on the east side of town. It was a big house and Rachel mused again on selling the place. It was rather large and with her girls growing up it would be a large and empty place. She dismissed the idea yet again. This was where her girls had grown up. This was where she had made her home with them and Jack, and even though he was gone she still felt him around the house every once in a while.

She set her purse down on the kitchen table and fixed herself a drink, cranberry juice and ice. She had a fully stocked wet bar but she didn't drink much. It was more there for when she and Jack had entertained, and didn't see much use any more; she kept it stocked more out of habit than anything else. She looked at the clock on the mahogany mantle, Walt and the girls ought to be arriving in Walt's hometown about now. She was glad that Walt was watching over the girls, maybe one of them would even snag him. Rachel smiled, if she was twenty years younger she would try and snag him for herself.

The phone rang and she picked it up hoping it was one of the girls. "Hello?"

A male voice answered. "Yes Mrs. Powers? This is Chris with Transgloble. We have an exciting offer for you."

Rachel just grimaced. How the hell do these telemarketers get her number? It's unlisted for goodness sake!

"I am not interested. Thank you."

She hung up before he could get another word in.

*****

Walt, Ruri and, Ruri's new little sister, Megan debarked the train. The station was relatively busy and Walt made sure to keep an eye on Megan. He was worried about Ruri too, but he knew she could take care of herself. Megan was not technically under Ruri's passive protection powers and they had to identify the threat before dealing with it. But the only threat Walt was seeing was the threat from all the guys checking her out.

Megan was beautiful when Walt had first seen her, even if she had been trying to kill him, but now she was gorgeous. Ruri had not done anything dramatic. She had just changed the shape of Megan's eyes, the shade of her skin, and the color of her hair. She still had those deep green eyes that Walt had liked but her dark hair was now a light dirty blonde.

And there was a very strong resemblance between the two women. It had been Ruri's idea to work this angle. It killed two birds with one stone. Ruri had her background and Megan and her mother were now anonymous to the Sorcerer, and their lives had been improved. Walt had felt a little bad about uprooting Megan and Rachel, but Ruri had answered every one of his objections.

Ruri just playfully slapped Walt on the arm.

"Relax. Everything is going to work out. "

"I know. I'm just a worrier. You girls wait here and I'll get the car."

Ruri put a hand on Walt before he could leave. "Walt. Do you think your family will like me?"

Walt just grinned "Now who's the worrier? Relax my love, they are going to adore you, just like I do."

He gave her a quick but passionate kiss and headed for the rental agency.

12