Witch in a Clock Tower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seelo
seelo
1 Followers

I think I blacked out because the next thing I remember was standing there with the back of my head against the mirror wondering how silly it must feel to be kneeling in front of a guy with his dick in your mouth while he twitched. She waited until I came to my senses and looked down at her with a grin and then slowly pulled off of me sending shivers into me that were so hard I almost fell over. I leaned against the sink and she climbed up and wrapped herself around me again. Our mouths came together and we dined on each other for a while until she pulled back and leaned her forehead against mine and looked into my eyes.

"You're a keeper."

I heard someone outside and started shuffling around to get my pants back on. I was already getting hard again. She just reached out and took my cock, wet and slick, in her hand and started stroking. She pressed her lips against my ear and said "Mmmm, you can fuck for days if you want."

She grinned and pulled back and looked down watching her handiwork until I was huge and hard again. I grabbed her skirt and started hitching it up and she just started giggling. "No, no, no. Not here."

I just leaned forward and kissed her and while she was distracted with my tongue I pulled her skirt over her hips and tried to push her against the sink. She was having none of that and something just twitched and I suddenly felt my pants go surging up my legs and slamming shut over my cock tighter than any prison. She wrapped herself around me again and started kissing my face and neck

"You are mine now." She grinned. "Come on." She took my hand and pulled me toward the door. "It is time to see what you look like as a sex god." Her grin widened to something more than feral and she twirled out of the room leaving me dazed in her wake.

I just stood there with the pit of my stomach feeling like I was in free-fall. This was it, my last chance to walk (run!) away.

But I didn't. In that instant with my huge cock pulsing in my pants I knew that I was going to fuck her. I was going to shove this gargantuan monster into every hole she had until it was satisfied and if that never happened then I would just fuck her somewhere else. Her every whim was a tiny price to pay compared to that. I pushed past some hapless dork waiting for the toilet and strode down the hall, across the dance floor and out the door in the wake of my beautiful goddess.

seelo
seelo
1 Followers
12