Witches Brew Ch. 02

Story Info
Edgar explores his new powers.
6.5k words
4.58
142.6k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggot420
maggot420
28 Followers

When I finally stumbled home it was almost 4:00am. The birds were chirping loudly and the sun was beginning to rise beneath a bruised and cloudy sky. The aching muscles of my legs nearly gave out as I stealthily crept through my house, ever fearful of waking my stepmother as I struggled to make it to my bed. I didn't mind her really. She was a total bitch to almost everyone but mostly she left me alone. She was very striking in appearance with severe cheekbones and a pointed nose. Her dark hair was now streaked with grey and yet she had a youthful aura. She had aged very well and her body was in excellent shape from what I could tell but she was very self-conscious about her figure and hid it with bulky and unflattering clothes.

After my father died 3 years ago we developed a silent relationship. Without any words spoken between us we had comforted each other, consoled each other, and then settled into a relationship of muted distance. I had often wondered what she would have been like in her youth. A cheerleader most likely, with a knockout body and nasty streak that must have scared most of the boys in her school. Except for the one that had got her pregnant. Perhaps that was why she was so bitter. A high school beauty forced to give up her popularity and adolescence to raise a baby girl. It would explain why she seemed almost sad sometimes.

Her daughter was a stark contrast to her cold and analytical demeanor. Kaitlyn was warm, friendly and exuberant. She was slender like her mother with the same rich glossy hair but the similarities ended there. Kaitlyn was the life of the party. Actually she was the center of the party to be more precise. She was wild and impulsive which was the source of most of their disagreements. Her mother was I'm sure, worried about Kaitlyn ending up in the same predicament that she herself had been in at almost the same age. But I don't think Kaitlyn was quite so reckless as to have unprotected sex and in some ways she was much more responsible and mature than her mother gave her credit for. Of course, I was never asked for nor offered my thoughts on the subject by either one of them. My relationship with Kaitlyn had always been one of mutual respect and non-interference. We had done a pretty good job of staying out of each other's way and rarely fought at all. I kind of liked her really and after having caught glimpses of her naked thighs and ass on rare occasions I had developed an appreciation for her beauty.

I crept through he house as quietly as possible and was just slipping into my bedroom doorway when I sensed her behind me. Before she touched my arm I knew she was going to.

"Aren't you a little late getting home tonight?" she asked in a mocking tone.

"Shh...you'll wake her up." I tried to sound as stern as possible but she didn't flinch.

"Relax. She's out at a friend's house. She won't be back till tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh. What are you doing up so late then?" I didn't really have to ask. I knew why she was just going to bed at 4:00 in the morning. It was Friday night and my stepsister had a reputation as a party girl. Even though she was just a freshman at college, she could drink like a pro and party with the best of them. I don't think she really had a steady boyfriend but I could just tell by the way she dressed and acted that she was a tease and a flirt and if she wanted one she could probably get one in a second.

She was very pretty. Her almond-shaped eyes were a rich brown with flecks of gold and her long chestnut hair was thick and soft. She was almost too thin but her muscular legs were sleek and added just the right amount of curves to make her perfectly proportioned body glide gracefully and magically when she sauntered down the hall.

We'd had our usual share of disagreements but mostly we left each other alone. Until now that is. I could sense her playful mood. I could barely keep my eyes open but something was drawing me towards her. She wanted to talk to me for some reason. All I wanted to do was sleep but before I could even think about it I was following her to the kitchen.

"Come on." She pulled me behind her. "I'll make you a special drink." I smiled knowing what that meant. As I trailed behind her I found myself mesmerized by the shape of her ass, barely covered by the hockey jersey she wore. It was way too big for her but she looked so sexy in it I found myself wondering what she would be like in bed.

I crumpled into one the chairs, barely conscious, while she flitted about mixing our drinks.

"I take it you've made some new friends?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah. I made a couple friends." I rested my weary head on my arms,

"Girl friends are they?" she arched her brow at me and I knew she was trying to get at something. But I was too tired to even think.

"Maybe. Why?" I asked suspiciously. She suddenly darted over to me and whispered in my ear.

"You smell like sex." Then she giggled loudly and went back to making the drinks. I felt a little embarrassed and even blushed a little.

"Ok...I'm busted." I grinned and she gave me a conspiratorial wink. I concentrated on her for a second and all her feelings and desires became clear. It was getting easier to read women. The witches brew had given me powerful abilities of empathy and mind control. I could sense emotion and desire and even some thoughts, although not as precisely. I could force their bodies to act, feel and respond just as I intended, but most remarkably, it seemed that I could improve upon these skills with practice.

I probed her thoughts with my aching mind and I could see that she desperately wanted to be in a relationship but there was something holding her back. She longed for a deep intimacy but something was stopping her from pursuing one. It was very confusing in my muddled state. Her state of arousal and excitement, stemming from an emotional evening made it difficult to understand her feelings I could sense that I wasn't the only one that had sex that night and even after she was showered and smelling clean, there was a lingering wetness between her thighs. She was still energetic and in a very playful mood. She put my drink down if front of me and hopped onto my lap. She wrapped one arm around my neck and took a swig of her beverage.

"We never talk Edgar. Why is that?" she smiled intently at me.

"I don't know Kait. What do you want to talk about?" I asked tiredly.

"Tell me about your new friend." She smiled. "What's she like?" she weighed very little but the sensation of her soft ass so close to my cock was making me uncomfortable. She shifted her weight and I'm sure she could feel my erection poking her but she betrayed no notice of it in her face. She just kept talking. "Is she a brunette, redhead, or blonde?" I smiled thinking of how hard a question that was for me to answer.

"It's nothing serious." I took a sip from the glass. "Just some casual friends."

"I see." She purred and I realized she had not only noticed my raging hard on but she was also subtly encouraging it by slowly sliding her ass up and down against my jeans. I grabbed her firmly by the arms and held her still.

"What are you doing Kaitlyn?" I almost growled at her. She seemed a little shocked and she started to pout a little.

"Doesn't that feel good? Do you want me to stop?" I looked deep into her lust filled brown eyes and realized she wanted it bad.

"Kaitlyn. What are you doping?" I asked feebly.

She slipped off my lap and onto the floor between my legs. Her hands worked quickly to free my uncomfortably hard cock. She gasped as it popped out at her but she wasted no time in squeezing it between both hands and gently stroking up and down. I realized that she was using sex to escape the problems of committing to a single partner. I wondered how many men she had slept with and how much experience she had. I was concerned about taking advantage of her if she was in a vulnerable emotional state. But I was especially concerned because she was my stepsister and it was just wrong. I had fantasized about her friends before and her body was the first woman's body I had ever seen naked but I had never thought about having sex with her.

Now I saw her so differently and I could see the sexual creature that she truly was and I wanted to see her face contorted with ecstasy. I wanted to see how hot she really was.

"Uhh...Kaitlyn. You shouldn't...We cant..." I knew before I tried to say it that I wouldn't be able to stop her. I suddenly knew what a rejection would do to her, how crushed she would be if she couldn't even get what she wanted from her stepbrother. She craved for some intimacy and a physical closeness and even though I was beyond exhaustion, something compelled me to please her in any way that I could.

Her lips stretched wide around my cock as she struggled to slide it into her mouth. Her tongue pressed against my shaft and she began sucking up and down slowly. I grabbed her head in my hands and held willed myself not to just ram my hard cock into her throat. I tried to relax a little and let her mouth slowly accommodate my throbbing cock. As she slowly slid it in and out of her hot wet mouth I couldn't help my self from thrusting my hips up to meet her. Her small hands stroked slowly until I thought I was going to burst. I probed her mind with mine and saw her deepest desires. With only a slight nudge to her state of arousal she was suddenly rocking her hips and sliding a finger across her wet clit.

I grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up onto the counter. I spread her knees apart wide and kissed her soft belly. I traced a circle up and around from one hip to the other with my tongue and then cupped her ass cheeks in my palms. I slid slowly at first, barely touching her lips with the tip of my tongue. I swirled it around lightly, parting her and tasting her. I pressed it deeper into her and then found her clit poking out and I tugged it with my lips. She moaned and rocked in my hands. Her fingers wove into my hair and pulled desperately at my head. I could see that she was burning with passion and I began stabbing my wet tongue deeper inside her. She was so wet and hot I could feel my cock getting even harder. I was wishing I had a longer tongue to go even deeper into her when she started yelping. I had made her feel a tongue deep inside her wet pussy without even realizing it. I would definitely have to be more careful about my own thoughts and desires while making love to a woman.

After only a few more minutes of my psychic tongue lashing, she shuddered and came with a muffled scream. I sucked and nibbled on her clit a little more to bring her to a second and third orgasm and then lifted her over to the table. She was trembling in my arms, still feeling the after effects of her orgasm when I turned her onto her stomach over the table. I pushed the shirt over her head, spread her legs apart with my thighs and slid my fingers over her wet pussy. I slipped first one then a second finger deep inside her and she groaned happily. I pulled my head up against her and forced her slippery lips to open wide. Then I pulled it back out and started rubbing it up and down against her.

"Do you want me to fuck you Kaitlyn?" I asked in a gravelly voice.

"Oh yes." She whimpered. And she started to back her ass up against me, trying to force my cock into her.

"Then say it. Tell me what you want Kaitlyn." I demanded

"Oh yes fuck me please. Fuck me Eddy. I want you to fuck me hard. Please fuck me." She pleaded. I rammed it into her and she gasped for air.

"Oh my God yes...yes." She stammered. I think she called my name out but all I could hear was my balls slapping against her and I was focused intently on making her come hard. As I felt her orgasm approaching, I slowed my pace until she was screaming for release. A few more pounding thrusts and then she was shaking and grunting and her juices flowed out and over me. I didn't stop slamming into her and after only a few seconds I picked up speed. I could feel her quickly building to another climax and I again I slowed down, teasing her relentlessly until she was begging for mercy. I linked our orgasms together and then let her come as I began spurting hot come deep into her womb.

She didn't stop shuddering until long after I'd slowed my thrusts and with only slight concentration, I increased her arousal so that she would have one more wave of pleasure rock through her body as I slowed almost to a stop. Her pussy was contracting around my still hard cock and I would have fucked her again right then and there but I was completely drained of energy. I didn't think I would have the strength but somehow I managed to pick up her trembling body and carry her to the bedroom while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her deeply and her tongue slid into my mouth and did a little exploring. I returned the favour and as I laid her down on the bed she pulled me close against her. I kicked my jeans off and softly kissed her forehead, eyelids and cheeks. She mewed quietly and I turned her over. My softening cock fit perfectly between her ass cheeks and I pulled her snuggly against me. I whispered into her neck and she giggled. I was watching goose bumps form on her skin below her ear as my breath and kisses lightly danced amongst the loose strands of hair and then I drifted into darkness; a deep, shadowy slumber of contentedness.

When I awoke I immediately noticed something was wrong. I couldn't place it at first but I could just sense something amiss. I gave my head a shake and got out of Kaitlyn's bed. Kaitlyn was nowhere to be seen and I assumed she had just got up and went about her normal routine. I decided that any investigation could wait until I at least had a shower and I went to wash the evidence from the late night festivities away with a hot blast of water.

LILITH

Lilith toweled herself off slowly. Droplets of water fell from her black hair onto her stiff pink nipples and she savored the tingling sensation with a low moan. She had been thinking about Edgar and the amazing things he had done to her while she showered. His strength and compassion had overwhelmed her that night and she craved for more of him. Every caress from his rough hands had electrified her nerves and defined a new depth of lust. She had never even had sex before and now it was all she could think about. His soft kisses and the soothing sound of his voice in her ear lingered in her memory. Even the dull ache between her legs enticed a newfound desire.

She had given him her virginity, her most sacred gift and now she could never go back. Everything was supposed to be different now and while that was certainly true, she hadn't experienced the changes in herself that she expected. She didn't really feel that different. A little sore perhaps but the differences were subtle. Maybe she was a woman now but she still felt like a girl inside. A girl that craved passionate kisses and wild sex but the same little girl that she had always perceived herself as being.

The shower massage had only sated her hunger for a few moments as she let it splay across her pussy and already she was fantasizing again about the next time she saw him. He was very attractive really, although it was hard to notice at first. He hid his piercing dark eyes beneath an unkempt frayed mat of coarse brown hair. It hung in his face obscuring a sharp nose and those glaring eyes. She loved his eyes and the way they seemed to burn right into her soul. He was a little taller than most of the boys his age and very thin. It was only when she saw his hairless chest in the pale moonlight that she realized how strong and sinewy he was.

Her long, sharp fingernails were painted a gothic jet black and she marveled at the contrast against her white skin as they began to work their way over her breasts. Lilith was a perfect goth girl according to her friends. Bunny had told her how she envied her silky black hair and the unblemished alabaster white of her skin but Lilith was actually jealous of Bunny and her perfect tan. Bunny never burned the few times they had been at the beach while Lilith had to slather on the sunscreen and was still tender and pink the next day. After the sunburn had healed she was left with her pale white skin again whereas Bunny had a bronzed body and what she called 'a good base'.

Her hands began massaging her tingling breasts harder, her fingers pulled and twisted her crinkled nipples eliciting a sharp gasp from her mouth. The towel fell to the floor and as she leaned back against the shower door, her fingers probed the wet folds between her thighs. She was stroking harder and faster as she neared another orgasm when she heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Lilith?" She hastily wrapped the towel around her and answered the intrusive voice of her mother.

"What?" she sounded angrier than she had really intended.

"Are you almost finished in there?" The thick oak door muffled her mother's quiet voice.

"I am now dammit!" Lilith muttered under her breath still trying to quell her shaking knees and control her percolating arousal. "I'll be out in a second mother." She shouted and wrapped another towel around her hair. She opened the door and found herself face to face with her diminutive mother. She bore a remarkable resemblance in features, hair colour, eyes, the slant of her cheekbones, but in attitude they were diametrically opposed. Where Lilith was brash, fiery, and spontaneous, her mother was shy, reserved, and quiet. It had always angered Lilith that her mother never stood up for herself. She was always submissive and accommodating especially towards her father. Lilith felt like shaking her by the shoulders and saying to her 'Snap out of it. Stop letting people push you around! Don't be a slave anymore." It was however not to be. In her heart, Lilith knew that her mother would never change.

"Rachel is downstairs." Her mother stated almost nervously.

"Tell her to come up. We've got lots of work to do." She was about to brush past her mother when a small, frail hand reached for her arm.

"Lilith? What have you been studying?" the normally meek voice had a deep serenity that Lilith had never heard or noticed before.

"I told you mum. We've been studying for finals." Lilith's brow furrowed earnestly.

"What have you been studying for exactly?" her mother's tone was clear and stronger somehow.

"Psyche final." Lilith lied and moved to step around her but was stunned to find her mother had blocked her path.

"Listen to me Lilith. Whatever you are up to I want you to be very careful. Just because a thing looks, sounds, and acts wonderfully doesn't mean that it can't also be dark and dangerous. If you play with things you don't fully understand, you are bound to get hurt." Lilith was speechless. The intensity of her mother's gaze had grown and she felt like someone had slapped her in the face. Who was this person in her mother's body? Even though she was caught completely off guard she managed to regain her senses.

"What are you talking about mother?" she demanded. Her eyes were burning the same emerald blaze as her mother's intense glare.

"If you want to learn about something you have to find the right teacher. I don't want you fooling around anymore. Not until we've spoken about it more. I think we should go see your Aunt Alice when school is out." The cryptic sentence left Lilith numb. The name Aunt Alice was never to be spoken in the house. Her father's infamous temper had been triggered on more than one occasion when her mother had tried to speak about her. And now her mother wanted to go visit her older sister. This was the strangest conversation she'd ever had with her mother. Before she could press for some answers she pecked her cheek lightly and disappeared down the stairs leaving Lilith dripping wet in the hallway, in her towel.

maggot420
maggot420
28 Followers
12