Witches' Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you see howwetI am?" she countered. Curious, Ethan sent his fingers in a little deeper. Her inner lips were slick and slippery and her canal was sweating like a block of ice in a sauna. He continued to stroke the inside of her sex and Brooke began to softly purr.

With his other hand, he began to caress the edges of Sera's opening. He tried to push the fragile fabric of her panties inside, but Sera pulled his hand forward so that his fingertip rested upon her clitoris. It was hard and Ethan imagined it was very erogenous. He took the hint and began to gently stroke her in a tight circular motion.

Ava carefully removed Ethan's briefs, pulled them down his legs and tossed them away from the bed. All four girls looked at the fleshy tower that had been revealed and smiled in delight. Ethan trembled briefly in anticipation. Something was about to happen. He didn't know what exactly, or which of the sultry sex-kittens it would involve but he just knew it would be wonderful.

A few seconds later, Sera edged away from Ethan's friendly hand and traded places with Ava. Along the way, she peeled her panties from her shapely hips and kicked them away. At some point, Ethan realized that her womanhood had been shaved or perhaps waxed, it was completely bald and it made him want her all the more. She straddled his legs then shuffled forward, until she was kneeling directly above his ardent erection.

With a wink and a smirk, Sera plunged her roasting sheath on to Ethan's cock. Ethan froze, paralyzed by the pleasure of their two bodies connecting. Sera began by slowly pumping her hips upon his rod, then leaning over her unlikely lover and bathed him in several sensuous kisses.

Meanwhile, Ava and Brooke stretched out so that they were each lying alongside Ethan. They positioned themselves deliberately so that their chests were level with his head. Ethan's left hand had slipped away from Brooke's crotch during the move, which was just as well because Brooke and Ava both decided to take off their panties as soon as they had laid down.

Sera's affectionate lips did much to put Ethan at ease once again. Once she had finished kissing him, she sat upright and began humping him in broader cycles. She placed her hands on his chest to help steady herself. Squeezed between her arms, Ethan could see her breasts heaving with every motion. Shortly after they had finished kissing, Sera seemed to lose interest in Ethan. Well, the parts above his waist, at least. She closed her eyes and a dreamy smile washed over her face as she screwed her incredulous partner.

Brooke and Ava had been caressing Ethan's shoulders and chest for some time, but it wasn't until they began kissing his forehead that they caught his attention. He turned his head slightly and found himself mere inches from Brooke's luscious pink areola. She pressed her left breast gently against his face and Ethan gladly nuzzled and kissed it. Soon after, he felt one of Ava's pliant mounds pressing against his ear. Leaving Brooke's breast with a long, sloppy kiss, Ethan turned his attention to Ava and began suckling upon her nipple.

He continued to alternate between the two girls, taking turns to nuzzle, lick, kiss and suckle upon their tits, or simply burrow his face deep into their supple cleavage. At some point he looked straight up and saw Adamine kneading one of her large breasts and tweaking the nipple. He could feel her other hand moving near the top of his head. At first he thought she was stroking his hair, but then he realized she was stroking part of her own anatomy, not his.

As her hips rocked back and forth to a carnal beat, Sera turned her head skyward. Her eyes were closed; her mind totally consumed by what was happening in her snatch. Hot breath heaved through her parted lips, which were beginning to curve upwards into a rapturous smile. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes," she began to silently mouth, until Ethan could almost hear her saying it. Over the space of a few seconds, her gyrations gained newfound momentum. Then in an instant, her tender womanhood tightened mercilessly upon Ethan's maleness. With a quiet gasp, she froze perfectly still.

Ethan lost all control and a mighty torrent of semen surged through his shaft and into the incredible blonde vixen straddling him. He pulled his lips from one of Brooke's erect nipples and roared like a beast. It was the first time he had ever come inside a woman and he had never felt so alive! As the blood pooled in his pounding loins, he felt Sera force herself even further onto his cock. To top it all off, Ava was playfully rubbing his balls. He felt like he was about to pass out under the extreme pleasure of it all, though somehow he managed to stay lucid, but barely.

Before long, Sera's climax had ended. She slumped forward, turned her head and brushed the hair away from her eyes, which were still closed. She remained on top of Ethan until she had received every drop of his creamy gift.

Only after he had finished ejaculating did Ethan realize his hands had been tightly grabbing Sera's thighs. He eased his grasp immediately. His forearms stung a little from the force they had been exerting in the frenzy of orgasm.

If his grip had been painful, Sera certainly didn't seem to hold a grudge. She leaned over him and purred, "Mmm... That was wonderful," before giving him a long, adoring kiss on the lips. Then she lifted her hips and his manhood slipped out. It was coated in her juices from tip to hilt and growing more and more flaccid by the second. Sera languidly crawled away to a less-crowded area of the large mattress where there was room for her to lay down and finger herself in the afterglow.

Soon after, Ethan opened his eyes to find himself rubbing noses with Brooke. Beautiful, beautiful Brooke. BeautifulnakedBrooke! It didn't take Ethan long to notice that her hips were writhing back and forth seductively, like the tail of a dolphin in slow motion. The lovely vee between her legs was calling to him, pandering for his attention with its sensual dance. As good as he felt right now, Ethan cursed himself for burning up all his energy screwing Sera Hadyn, when Brooke, the girl of his dreams, was lying naked in the same bed. But all was not lost; Brooke was still lying beside him, still flirting with him. If he could manage to stay awake and keep her interest, he might just get a second wind. The chance to sleep with her had by no means passed.

As if she clairvoyantly knew he could use a little encouragement, Brooke leaned in to kiss him. Ethan happily reciprocated. Their lips never completely broke contact as one kiss became two, then three, then more. Ethan reached over to slowly caress the side of her waist and hip with his right hand. But a few seconds later, someone pulled his arm away from her. It was Ava, who was merely clearing the way so that she could lie down on top of him. Ethan's heart sank. Once again, his hopes of having his way with Brooke had been foiled.

While Brooke kept Ethan's lips busy, Ava playfully nibbled on his ear and probed it with her tongue. At the same time, she lightly ground her smooth mons into his limp cock over and over. The workout Sera had given him had completely drained Ethan of both his fluids and sex drive, and it would take time for him to replenish. But regardless, he could tell by Ava's body language that she was determined to fuck him, no matter how long she had to wait.

-----------------------------

A mystical white light flickered and danced across the naked bellies of the four hooded women in the stone chamber. The magic viewing pond shone brightly with a vision of Ethan laying in the bed, with the girls fawning over him.

"It has begun," the woman wearing the emerald necklace declared.

The enigmatic ladies gazed intently into the enchanted waters and watched as Ava eagerly gyrated her snatch against an overwhelmed Ethan.

"It is time to cast," said the woman with the ruby necklace. The other three all looked at her, and nodded once in agreement. In unison, the four women extended their arms forward and outward so that each was pointing to the two women closest to her. Their hands were all cupped and turned at a slightly upwards angle, as if to collect ambient spiritual energy. They closed their eyes, lifted their chins and drew a deep breath. Then all but the ruby-necklaced woman opened their mouths and began to chant a resonant note in harmony, "Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

The woman wearing the ruby necklace drew a second deep breath, then began her incantation in a strong, commanding voice,

"When primal courtship

Doth conclude,

May passion's fire

Burn wild, renewed.

Four maidens yearn

To join with thee.

Respond in kind.

So mote it be!"

-----------------------------

In the space of a few seconds, everything changed. Ethan had been lying in bed with barely the strength to lift his arms, thinking it would take him hours to recover from the orgasm he had shared with Sera. Then suddenly, he felt his energy return to him so quickly that it almost didn't seem real. His circulation built up to the intensity that it had been at the height of coitus. Life returned to his arms and legs and his pelvic muscles felt prepared for a vigorous workout. Best of all, he felt himself succumbing to the springtime itch once more.

Ava had been lying stark naked on top of Ethan for several minutes, but only now was he able to give her the standing ovation that she so clearly deserved. Ethan's manhood quickly grew so hard and so strong that the weight of Ava's hips couldn't keep it down any longer. He began thinking in detail about what he wanted to do with her; how he wanted to probe her nether regions deep, over and over. How he wanted to feel her slick pussy totally envelop his organ as he deposited a heavy load inside her. In fact, it was all he could think about.

Ava lifted herself a few inches off of Ethan's body to allow him to become fully erect. Both teenagers savoured the sensation of Ethan's cockhead pressing into her belly and coursing down along her mons, thanks to the low clearance she had given it. Then Brooke, sensing that they were both ready, broke off her kiss with Ethan and crawled down the mattress to guide Ethan's thick shaft into Ava's opening.

Ava pushed herself onto his pole in a single motion. Her canal was wonderfully tight, but also incredibly wet, which made the whole encounter easy.

Ethan's lips hadn't long been separated from Brooke's when Ava pounced upon them. A second after his cock was buried inside her snatch, Ava and Ethan were locked in a slow open-mouthed kiss. They kissed again and again, as Ava's hips set a moderate pace of carnal grinding. Ava would only stop kissing him long enough for a sensual giggle or soft moan.

Meanwhile, Brooke had wasted no time in finding new ways to amuse herself. After briefly petting Ethan's balls with very light fingers, she layed down again beside him. She nuzzled his cheek for a moment, then brushed the skin just in front of his ear with her upper lip in an almost-kiss. Then she let loose by kissing him hungrily and repeatedly on the cheek and the side of his neck. She pressed her crotch against his hip and although he was bouncing around a fair bit, she tried to hump him there as best she could.

Ethan barely noticed Brooke – right now, Ava had his full attention. At some point Ava had ceased to be the driving force in their lovemaking and now Ethan was holding her lower body in place with a firm bearhug, while he pounded her faster and faster from below.

Suddenly, the support for Ethan's head became very turbulent as Adamine masturbated herself to orgasm. He was shaken up and down, side to side as her lap quaked and parted. After a few seconds, he slipped between her thighs and Ethan soon found himself in a creamy-skinned cul-de-sac immersed in the scent of female arousal. Adamine leaned back, supporting her weight with her right arm, as she rode out the pleasure with a series of loud, enraptured moans.

Ethan's two lovely ladies seemed to be excited by their friend's cries and began to moan a little louder, themselves. Ava in particular was panting quite rapidly, suggesting that her own climax was nigh.

Adamine's open thighs made it difficult for Brooke to continue kissing Ethan's face, so she moved down to adore his shoulder. Her womanhood moved also, from his hips to his thigh, where she continued to writhe rhythmically. She hooked her own leg around his and pulled it tightly against her labia – rubbing her wetness all over his thigh as she moved.

-----------------------------

In the archaic stone chamber, the hooded women stepped up to the edge of the enchanted pond for a third time. Taking their cue from the brunette with the sapphire-adorned necklace, the other ladies crossed their arms over their chests and began to sing together in an angelic soprano, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..."

The sapphire-necklaced woman lifted a ceremonial bronze chalice above her head and cast an incantation with a steady voice,

"To him we send

This magic tide,

To fill the precious

Pool inside."

She tipped the chalice forward and a cloudy white liquid poured out. It hit the surface of the viewing pond with a splash and caused the image within to ripple to the point of being unrecognizable.

"May his fluid spill

Each time that he

Has sex tonight.

So mote it be!"

As the last of the secret potion disappeared within the waters of the pond, the ripples disturbing the magic image began to fade. The vision returned to full clarity just in time to show expressions of sheer ecstasy flash across Ethan and Ava's faces.

-----------------------------

Ethan grunted as he came for the second time that afternoon. After countless minutes of hot, sweaty thrusting, Ava's privates clenched around his cock and milked him of his load. Ethan clutched at her ass cheeks, holding her in place while he pushed his billowing shaft into her erogenous hole.

His orgasm seemed to just go on and on. Ethan could hardly believe how much he was cumming. A few seconds ago, he felt like he had barely anything left; Sera had drained him. But now, all of a sudden, he was pumping wildly away with full, rich ejaculations.

Ava continued to softly moan for about a minute after their mutual climax had ended. Ethan gently fondled her buttocks as he listlessly shifted his organ in and out of her sex. Then Ava purred in gratitude and padded several fleeting kisses across Ethan's face, before crawling off of him and rolling onto some other part of the mattress.

Ethan's eyes were closed, his breath was searing hot and his pulse was still elevated. For a moment, he wanted to rest, perhaps even have a little nap. But he couldn't stop thinking about burying his manhood into one of the four tender vaginas nearby. Before long, he was raring for another round of passionate screwing.

Brooke was still lying beside him, caressing his body invitingly. He looked over at her and could tell by her smile that she knew his libido would soon return, if it had not already. Ethan had had an opportunity to sleep with his dream girl earlier, but he foolishly let it pass him by. He was not about to make that mistake twice. He slipped a hand around her hip and pulled her close to him, so that none of the other ladies could come between them. His maleness had mellowed a bit, but not so that a horny teenage girl would notice, much less complain.

Ethan prodded her mons with his cockhead a couple times as they kissed. Then it slipped between her thighs, where it brushed against her labia. He moved a hand onto her sex and snuck two fingers a little ways inside. It was like dipping them in a hot bath – she was absolutely saturated. Ethan rubbed her clit with his thumb while his fingers stroked her from the inside. He made her moan louder and louder and when he couldn't wait any longer he removed his hand from her snatch and finally realized his dearest daydream.

The abundant lubrication let Ethan's cock slip easily into Brooke's fissure. It was perfect, just as he had always imagined it would be! At the same time, he kissed her hungrily and Brooke reciprocated his passion. She wrapped her arms around him and held him with a tight embrace, mashing her ample breasts against his body.

Ethan began thrusting almost immediately, working up to a sizzling pace. Five years of concealed lust were suddenly thrown out into the open, Ethan held nothing back. Even his two recent sexual encounters didn't seem to take much of a toll on his energy.

The next few minutes were like heaven for Ethan. Every ounce of Brooke's warm flesh was offered freely and she eagerly assisted every advance he made. Ethan found Brooke's ass was conveniently positioned for some good groping, and took full advantage of that situation. After a couple minutes, Brooke hooked a leg around behind him and used it to assist his vigorous thrusting. She whimpered and moaned, louder and louder, as she tumbled into rapturous delirium.

Then finally, Brooke let out a sharp cry of, "OH GOD!" Her womanhood latched on to Ethan's rod with a powerful squeeze. She used her leg to hold his hips close, not that Ethan was in any danger of pulling out of her orgasmic grasp.

If one had seen them for those few seconds and only those few seconds, one could have easily assumed that the two teens were lifeless statues. They didn't move, they didn't even breathe. Only the throbbing veins along their bodies and the many drips of sweat tumbling down their bare skin offered any clue to the intensity of that moment.

When it was over, Ethan collapsed into a fit of ragged breathing and Brooke was left trembling in his arms. Ethan spent a while caressing the side of her face and kissing her tenderly on the lips. Then he rolled onto his back, leaving Brooke with a pussy full of hot sperm.

Lying upon the cool quilt, Ethan sighed deeply and smiled. Nailing Brooke had been the most perfect moment of his life. If he had been struck by lightning right then and there, he would have died a happy man. Yet Ethan was still hungry for more. He remembered that there was one more beautiful young lady in the room with him. One more naked siren whose comfort he had yet to enjoy: Adamine.

He propped himself up on his shoulder and turned his head to where she had been kneeling earlier. Adamine was still there, resting against a large crimson pillow. She gazed at him with desire in her eyes, puckering her mouth as if to blow him a kiss. Her nether lips were parted and glistening between her open thighs. But it was the humble nipples upon her large breasts that Ethan was most interested in. He scooched over so that he was right in front of her. Adamine smirked and gave him a single nod and with that, Ethan dove forth to decadently fondle and suckle from her supple bosom.

Adamine ran her fingers gently through his hair while Ethan took his time adoring both her mounds. When he finally opened his eyes a couple minutes later, he saw Ava and Sera sitting on either side of her. Their hands were upon Adamine's shoulders as if to comfort her, though Adamine certainly didn't seem to be in need of any sympathy. In fact, she looked as if she had just got two matching symbols on a scratch & match and was just about to score the jackpot.

Ethan sat up and shared four long, open-mouthed kisses with Adamine as he positioned himself to take her. Guiding it with his hand, he pressed his rod gently into the folds of her opening. He broke off their kiss in order to catch his breath and noticed that both Sera and Ava were staring at him with mischievous smirks. He also noticed that they were each holding one of Adamine's hands.

"Do it, Ethan!" Sera said, "Fuck her!"

"Give her a feel of that hard cock," Ava goaded, "She wants you to."