With A Dildo Up My Ass

Story Info
A guy trying out his new dildo.
926 words
4.18
224.6k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very short story about me trying out my latest dildo.

I had just gotten home to my apartment and with shaking hands locked the door behind me. I wasn't shaking from fear or so but from excitement, I had been to the sex shop and bought a new and bigger dildo.

It was made in a soft, red rubber with balls at the base of the shaft with a suction cup under so that you could place it on a wall or on the floor and it would stay there.

I checked the blinds at my windows to make sure that the neighbors couldn't see what I was doing before taking off all my clothes in the hallway. Then I went to my closet and took out a bag with my old dildo and my bottle of lube. After that I brought all my toys to the bathroom, opened up the package with my new dildo and washed it.

I put some lube on my first and middle finger on my left hand and started to put some lube on and around my ass hole. Then I slowly inserted one finger up my ass, and the the other one. I pulled out and applied more lube on my fingers before inserting them again, making my hole ready for my dildo. After a minute or two I pushed my ring and little finger up my ass also, pushing my hand in up to the knuckles.

I put some lube on the fingers on my other hand also and then I inserted my index and middle finger on both hands into my ass hole. Once I got them inside I pulled to the sides, trying to make my hole gape even more.

Now it was time for my dildo so I took my old one and pushed it up into my ass. It was made from harder rubber and had a vibrator in it. After fucking myself with it some time I felt that my ass now was so relaxed that it was time to try my new purchase.

I placed the tip at my hole and carefully started to push it in. Slowly, slowly it went in, inch by inch. I took it out an applied more lube before pushing it in with more force. I couldn't get it all the way in, it was too wide and long for that, expanding my ass like nothing had done before. After a while I took it out to feel at my gaping ass hole, inserting my left hands four fingers and trying to get as much of my hand as possible inside me.

Then I took my old dildo again, it felt almost small when i pushed it up my ass. I fucked myself with it, imagining that it was a real cock, which made my cock get harder.

And then it was time for my bigger dildo again. This time it went in much easier and I managed to get it almost all the way in. I pulled it out all the way before shoving it in again. And I also tried to push one finger in next too it.

I now took both my dildo and tried to get them the both in at the same time, but that was impossible. Instead in inserted them one at the time, changing between then each time, pushing in and taking out the small one then the same with the big one. Like I was fucked by two guys taking turns. The sensation was so intense that it almost made me cum.

It was time to get off so I laid down on my back to the floor with my legs and ass up into the air, with my feet against the wall for support. I let the dildo stay in my ass while I started masturbating and trying to get my dick down to my mouth. I came close enough to reach the head with my tongue. As I was so aroused I came quickly, shooting down onto my face and into my open mouth.

After swallowing my cum I laid down and rested on the floor, exhausted. There I fell asleep with the fat dildo still filling my expanded ass.

When I woke up the sperm was drying on my face so it decided to take a shower. After getting myself clean I thought that it was time to put something up my ass again. I took the lube bottle ans spurted some inside my ass and laid down in the living room sofa with my legs over the armrest and my ass up into the air. Slowly I pushed the big dildo inside me, opening up my asshole again. Once I got it inside me I fucked myself with it as fast as I could. And at the same time I jerked at my throbbing dick.

I was about to cum again when I opened my eyes and saw that I had forgot to pull the blinds for the window and at the same time as my cock started spurting its cum on my chest I saw someone standing outside my window looking in! As fast as I could I jumped off the sofa and ran into my bathroom, with the dildo falling out of my ass as i ran. After a while I peaked out but couldn't see anyone outside my window. Relieved I thought that perhaps he didn't see me.

But then someone knocked at my door!

To be continued?