With A Little Help From My Friends

Story Info
A couple choose natural insemination with a stranger(s).
5.2k words
3.78
74.9k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
173 Followers

Jenny had settled down, her flamboyant life style had been calmed by the act of marriage and her husband had shown her the benefits of monogamy. She was content with her standard semi in her standard suburb with her standard husband on a standard salary. But she yearned for a family. Her husband, who had been married before, had other views. His divorce had been particularly fraught and he had taken the initiative to have a vasectomy. After marrying Jenny, however, his heart melted and the decision to start a family was made. Trouble was, hubby was incapable.

They'd been married for a couple of years and all the wild oats she'd sown previously should have left her fairly open minded. She had grown more introvert, however, opting for less glamorous clothing and less adventurous life style. Sure, Jenny and her hubby had good times but not as wild as they once were. Being married often lead to mundane sex between partners and Jenny and her husband were certainly no exception.

They'd been to see the doctor who told them that the reversal was possible but there was no guarantee it would be successful. They then enquired about artificial insemination and the costs involved. Hubby was on a good salary but not that good, middle managers were ten a penny in their part of the world.

To overcome her tears, they explored alternative options for conception and it was eventually his idea that the conception should happen naturally. After all, it was God's way, he told her but she was less than convinced.

Given the cost and the timescale of artificial insemination, she reluctantly agreed to a "live" donor and they scoured the internet. Ads were placed and clubs approached for potential candidates. She had been offered the possibility of choosing some one she already knew or who she may have been intimate with previously. She did not want that, her embarrassment would have made it impossible for her. Besides, it was a personal problem between the two of them. They would find a candidate who was not local, who fitted the bill and who they felt they could trust.

It took them weeks to collate information, check out photos, speak on the phone and they even met a couple of them before she opted for one. His name was Andrew and he lived a 3 hour drive away up in the North. He was young, had a reasonable level of education and was happy to oblige. He was tall and lanky, skinny bum and not the best of looking guys, but it was the best they could find and she opted for Andy.

They had researched the fertility guide lines and had worked out Jenny's most fertile fortnight. They had booked the time off work and travelled by train, checking into the hotel using false names and paying in cash. They did not wish to be traced at a later date by some guy trying to gain access to his child. If she fell pregnant, it would be hers and her husbands. That's what the world would be led to believe.

They checked in and had dinner, Andy joined them part way through. They laughed and joked and got to know each other. They'd met before and Jenny had been accepting of the idea of having this man's semen inside her.

After dinner, they went to their room and Jenny explained the rules.

"We lie on the bed and you get yourself to the point of ejaculation........." she said in a clinical manner, "..........I'll get myself aroused and when you're ready to cum, you tell me. Then I'll lower myself on to you until you cum and then I'll climb off"

Andy looked a little miffed at the idea. Guessing his next question, she answered him firmly.

"No kissing, no peeking and no touching" she said. The lady had spoken. Andy agreed initially but he had a plan.

Tonight was a couple of nights before the beginning of her really fertile spell and the idea was that tonight would be a test, to make sure they were both comfortable with the idea. Andy was to come over every evening after his work and provide her with the necessary and, over the weekend, which was to be her most fertile spell, he would visit her two or three times. They all agreed and shook hands.

To save her embarrassment, her husband was encouraged to be in the bar whilst they were conceiving and, reluctantly, he agreed. He wanted to be with his wife when their baby was conceived but he understood her concerns and respected her wishes.

The first night went according to plan with Andy beating his meat on the bed, his trousers and pants folded neatly at the foot of the bed. He unashamedly masturbated himself, looking at Jenny as he did. She wore a loose fitting top which hid her curvaceous bust, and a long skirt. Her fingers were buried under her skirt and Andy could barely see her knee, let alone her thigh. Eventually, he breathed heavily and said he was about ready. Jenny knelt on the bed and straddled his hips, her long flowing skirt covered his lap and she buried her hand under her skirt and grabbed his throbbing cock. She lowered herself on to him and the action of doing so sent Andy in to orgasm and he ejaculated inside her. He tried to thrust it a couple of times after he'd come but Jenny was already removing herself from his manhood and lying down, knees bent and skirt covering her modesty.

Andy had come but it had hardly been exciting for him. All that would change.

The next night, the format was similar and Jenny had been wearing the same clothes, what Andy called her frumpy outfit. He pestered her to touch him or for him to touch her but she refused. Eventually, he told her he was cumming and she mounted him in the same way she had done so the previous evening. She lowered herself on to him, expecting the spurt from his dick and the groan from his throat. Nothing happened.

"I thought you said you were cumming" she said.

"I'm nearly there" Andy said. "Ride me a bit".

"No" she said flatly.

"I'm almost there. It won't take long and it won't hurt" he said. "You do want this baby, don't you?"

He knew which buttons to press. Jenny realised she'd have to comply and she rode his cock for a few minutes before he exploded in her. She had not been impressed.

The third night was the beginning of her really fertile spell and Andy got there a little earlier than usual. He'd told them that if they wanted, they could try a couple of times and this may increase their chances of success. Jenny was not sure but her husband talked her into it and by 6.30 in the evening, Andy and Jenny were on the bed together. Tonight, Andy had stripped off completely, his anchor tattoo on his right shoulder looking a little out of place with his skinny arms. Jenny wore her "frumpy" outfit and, again, when Andy said he was almost there, Jenny straddled across him. This time, Andy helped her by putting the skirt over their laps, purposely lifting the skirt higher than it needed to be and he caught a sight of her bush. Like the rest of her, it was tidy and neatly trimmed, her lips slightly damp from her own stimulation and a bit of help from some lubricating jelly.

She felt embarrassed at first, but remembered that her husband was not the only guy to have seen her pussy. Nor had he been the only one to fuck her. In fact her husband was quite a way down the order.

Andy had again tricked her and he was nowhere near cumming. He told her it was her fault and she needed to be a bit more erotic or lustful if she wanted him to cum and for her to conceive. She was at her most fertile time, it was too late to vet another potential donor. She agreed.

"What will make you cum quicker?" she asked. Andy did not reply, he just reached up and grabbed a handful of her tit.

"Take off your top" he ordered, "I want to see your tits. That'll make me cum" he said. Jenny knew she had little choice and so she slowly and sexily pulled off her top. Andy's hands were all over her bra covered tits and he massaged them with some vigour. Jenny winced so Andy slowed the pace and strength of his grasping.

Strangely, even though she did not fancy him, she'd aroused herself enough to be wet enough to accommodate his average size cock, and as he'd been massaging her tits, her nipples had become erect. She was being turned on. Andy was getting her aroused.

She started to ride his cock and she leaned back, his hands still on her tits. She reached down and tickled his balls and he squirmed, almost instantly filling her cunt with his sperm.

She dismounted and took up the knees in the air stance, allowing his sperm to flow as deep into her as it could. He was breathing heavily and she was pretty aroused too.

Twenty minutes later, he suggested they do it again but to ensure the sperm already in her could not escape, she should lie on her back with a pillow under her bottom. She wanted to protest but Andy had already placed a pillow under her and had lifted up her skirt to see her bare pussy. He took in the loveliness of her legs. Legs like those should be exhibited, not kept hidden under long skirts.

Jenny tried to cover herself but Andy had buried his head between her legs, his tongue and fingers probing at her, licking her clitoris, his fingers exploring her insides looking for the elusive G spot. To this day, he'd never found it but he'd had a darn good try and lots of fun in the process.

Jenny squirmed in denial, not wanting to feel turned on. She felt at first as though she was being raped, but the licking of her pussy soon had her writhing in pleasure and she found her self lost in her own world.

"Tease my pussy" she'd whispered inadvertently and Andy readily complied. With his mouth still on her pussy, he raised his hands to her breasts and fondled her. He moved his hands to her side and momentarily removed his mouth from her pussy whilst he unclasped her bra, removing it swiftly and throwing it somewhere towards the bathroom. His face returned to her pussy, his hands groping wildly at her tits, her nipples swelling with excitement. She could feel a climax building and she wanted it to stop but not stop. Confused, all she could do was lie back and enjoy.

"Lick me, suck my clit" she whispered, not wanting to be too loud yet not wanting to hold back. Andy again complied. Her back arched and she held her breath as the orgasm swept through her.

Her mind all over the place, she was unaware of Andy crawling over her body and entering her, nestling into her neck, kissing her. His average sized cock buried deep inside her, his movements becoming faster, more urgent, his breath became more laboured as he fucked her. Jenny responded mostly out of reflex, raising her hips into his as he thrust in and out of her, her pussy meeting the trust of his cock, in unison.

Again, he bathed her cervix in his baby gravy and he withdrew, panting heavily.

Jenny felt totally used but she was reluctant for him to stop. She so desperately wanted this pregnancy. Andy dressed and left without speaking. He looked at her before he left and she saw something in his eyes that she did not like the look of.

The following evening was Sunday and, again, Andy arrived early. Jenny had not told her husband of Andy's lack of respect for her and her rules. She kept the secret which added to the stress and burden. She gritted her teeth, aware that she was at the height of her fertile time and needed to have as much possibility of getting pregnant as she could, she would have to comply with his wishes.

Andy waited until he saw the husband go to the bar before knocking on Jenny's hotel room door. She opened the door and she was again in her "frumpy" outfit.

"You can get that lot off for a start" Andy ordered. Jenny shook her head. He called her bluff by heading for the door.

"OK, OK" she agreed, reluctantly.

"Good" he said. "From now on, it's on my terms, you understand?" Jenny glared at him.

"OK" she eventually said.

"Tell me. You want to get pregnant, right?" Andy asked. Jenny nodded.

"And this is your most fertile time, right?" Again Jenny nodded.

"And you need as much sperm in your tight little pussy as you can get, right?"

"Yes" she said.

"Right then" he said and started tapping away on his mobile. Text sent, he turned back to face her.

"Why are you still fully dressed?" he asked abruptly. She stood there looking into his eyes but saw no compassion.

"Do I have to do it myself?" he asked, and went to walk over to her. Jenny flinched and began to take off her top. "That's better" he said, returning to his mobile to read the incoming text message. Jenny had stripped to her underwear when there was a tap on the door. She looked up in fear. Her hubby had come back. What would he say? Andy opened the door and let 3 strangers into the room, all male and judging by their accents, all locals. They all knew each other and Andy shook their hands one by one.

"She's a right pretty one" said one of the blokes, a short dumpy guy with spectacles.

"Nice arse!" said the second guy. The third guy just gawped in the way creeps do. Jenny shuddered. She'd guessed Andy's plan and as the thoughts struck, Andy confirmed her worst fears.

"Just to make sure you do get pregnant, I brought some reinforcements" he said, "And you'd better not disappoint us or else things might get unpleasant".

Jenny began to cry, she had not planned for her eggs to be fertilised by scum, she had wanted at least a half decent bloke to father her first child.

"Turning on the waterworks won't work, darlin'" Andy said. He turned to his mates and said "Who wants to get her bra off?" The short dumpy guy advanced on her, his eyes as wide as saucers. Jenny's vision was bleary due to her tears, but she knew which one it was and what to expect. His rough hands grabbed her tits roughly and she screamed in agony. He reached around before her and unclipped her bra, throwing it to the creepy guy before returning to her ample bust and sucking on her nipple, fondling the other. Jenny tried to block out the experience but the creepy guy, who had been sniffing her bra suddenly dropped his strides and pants and rubbed her underwear along the length of his erection.

The second guy produced a Swiss army knife and used the blade to slice through the elastic of her briefs, revealing her nakedness to them all. Within seconds, they were all naked, clothes being flung in all directions.

They laid her on the bed and, without any foreplay, the dumpy one had pushed the head of his short fat cock into the opening of her pussy. She was not fully lubricated and certainly not aroused and she again squealed in pain.

"Shut it, you whore" the dumpy one said. No one used names, and this further disorientated her. The use of dirty talk made the creepy one rub himself quicker. He had repossessed the remains of her briefs and had been licking the inner liner of the panties where her pussy would have been. The second guy had forced his dick into Jenny's unwilling mouth. She was OK with oral but she hated deep throat and she guessed what the guy wanted.

Luckily she anticipated what was to happen, she took a deep breath as the cock was pushed deep into the roof of her mouth, the actions bringing her close to vomiting.

The dumpy one was fucking her hard, his hands on her tits as she laid on her back, trying to draw breath when the cock in her mouth permitted. She was pleased when dumpy was getting close to dumping his load in her.

"Shit, babe. I'm gonna cum inside you, you dirty fucking whore. It's going to be my baby" he laughed at her as he shot his load deep inside her, his squeezing of her breasts becoming more vicious as he came. Creepy was on his knees watching dumpy deposit his seed in their prey. Dumpy moved to allow Andy to take over, the second guy content with the sensation of being in Jenny's mouth.

"Come to daddy" Andy whispered, as if this going to arouse her or make her more willing. She could barely see with the tears in her eyes and could barely breathe with the abuse of her throat. Andy entered her and she knew it was him, having experienced his cock before, and his sexual prowess. His idea of a good fuck was hard and fast, no time for niceties.

Time seemed to drag until Andy reached his crescendo and emptied his sack in her waiting pussy. Dumpy was watching from the side, still fondling one of her tits.

"Maybe it'll be twins" he laughed, "One scabby Northern fucker and one filthy son of a bitch". Creepy looked up from his viewing position and smiled. Dumpy looked at creepy.

"Maybe, if it's triplets, one'll be a pervert, too!" Dumpy added. Jenny's body trembled at the thought and this vibration and movement added to Andy's pleasure.

"Go for it, you dirty slut. You whore. You must be a slut to allow strange men to fuck you just so you can get pregnant" he said, almost with bitterness. Creepy stood up, his dick in his hand and he whispered into Andy's ear. Andy stood back.

"Your need is greater than mine" he said and he withdrew, allowing creep to lay on top of her. His dick, about the same size as her husbands (a measly 5 inches) entered her and she might not even have known he was present had it not been for the fact he was biting her nipples. The second guy who was still in her mouth was stopping her from screaming and she writhed in pain, the movement causing creepy to reach climax and he ejaculated in her, his teeth now drawing blood. He sucked at the nipple, tasting the blood at the same time. He looked up at the others looking like Count Dracula.

"It's like going down on a tart when she's having her period" he smiled, his accent also local. The others laughed. Andy resumed his position and fucked her, hard and fast, dumpy caressing her blood stained tit. Andy came and at last, guy two removed his cock from her mouth. Jenny gasped for breath before she felt him penetrate her pussy. Given the fact she'd had him in her mouth for ages, he took an immense amount of time to reach his climax and, when he did, he spurted for what seemed an eternity.

By this time, of course, the others had recovered and were ready for a second turn. Creepy left love bites all over her neck, Dumpy made a point of fucking her up the arse, pulling out just before climax to cum in her pussy. Guy two made her lick his cock until he was hard again, then he fucked her. Andy had seconds as well, his talk was dirty which gave creepy the time of his life.

It was about 4 hours before the guys dressed and left, creepy ensuring he kept the momento's of her bra and briefs, using one of the bra cups to catch some of the semen that was leaking out of her which he then spread all over his face.

Jenny lay on the bed, shell shocked and sore all over, the wound on her breast starting to clot. The last thing she heard was Andy saying "See you tomorrow for more of the same".

She showered and dressed for bed and when her husband returned, she kept the light off and told him she was tired and wanted to go to sleep.

She made sure she wore a high necked pullover the next day to try to hide the love bites that she'd acquired. She'd pleaded with her husband to take them home, that she didn't want to do this anymore. He was having none of it, he told her that they'd come this far and they couldn't quit. He, like her, wanted the baby as much as she did.

Unable to convince him, she went back to the room to pack. There was a rap on the door and she opened it, expecting to see her husband.

Andy pushed the door as soon as she'd opened it.

"Stop it. My husband will be back any minute and we're going home" she uttered.

"I don't think so" Andy said, "You see, two of my lads have taken him greyhound racing for the day. My little treat" he smiled, his eyes looked evil.

"Besides, I'm a professional and I promised to ensure you left here pregnant" he grinned. She heard the door creek and behind him she saw more strangers, maybe half a dozen this time and all of them were black men. One looked like Mr T out of the A team, he was so big. Jenny went to cry out loud but Andy grabbed her with his strong arms and clasped a hand over her mouth.

ickric
ickric
173 Followers
12