With Force

Story Info
She's kidnapped and used.
1.5k words
3.94
158.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up.. groggy.. replaying trying to put
the last few hours back together.
I remember walking down the street.. hurrying in the rain.. still early, only 6ish..
I remember taking a turn down the street.. and a car screeching close in front of me.. driver's
side facing me... suddenly being grabbed.
fighting.. pressed into the side of the car,
being told I needed to be quiet.. my arms aching.. cuffed behind my back..

I protest, my mouth filled with a rag.. trying to kick.. the back door of the unmarked sedan opens and I'm pushed in.. face first.. I cant get up completely off balance, furious, cursing..

The car drives off.. I can peek up just a little to see the sky, trees speeding past darkening.. the moon is full now..

I've lost all sense of time, my mind clicking.. planning.. straining for any clue.. the car slows down.. I hear gravel under the wheels.. and the driver door opens.. my body tensing to kick out..

But that is anticipated, hands grip my ankles and I feel the cold of metal.. restraints?
Pulled to the edge of the seat, still face down.
I feel my skirt being lifted, my tights being cut with a knife.. fingers strangely gentle.. playing along the edge of my panties.
I shudder, waiting, those fingers pull the material to one side. I wait.
I'm being inspected, viewed.. then it plunges in. I can't hope but moan. It stirs in me, finding that spot on the roof of my cunt, pressing it, and it's gone.

My cuffs are used to pull me out. It's dark, being pushed into a door, only the light of the moon for a guide.. a bed.. a chair.. a small table..

You finally speak to me, telling me that I've been such a bad bad girl, and I need
to be punished.

I can't see you, standing with you behind me.
I cannot answer you. Your voice is low.. you tell me that you plan on fucking every hole I have.
That you plan on marking me in your cum.

With that you push me to the bed, splaying me open. The leg chains are latched to the bed. I hear the snipping of my clothes, tears streaming down my face, wondering what I did to deserve such treatment. But as your hands move over my skin. I shiver, not from fear.

I feel you opening my cunt. I see light and I realize you're peering into me with a flashlight. You tease me with it, poking me, rubbing it over my clit, you tell me that my pussy makes me a liar, that I should stop sniveling, that I want. With that your fingers work into me, fucking, getting slick. They drag over my anus. You tell me you plan on having that as well, that we have all the time in the world.

But you want to try on my whore's mouth first.

My head is jerked up and I'm blinded. You are flashing the light in my eyes. I can not see a thing.. blinking.. trying to focus. You slap my face hard, telling me it would be wise not to make a sound. As you take the gag out of my mouth, I nod, my arms ache, still behind me.

Trying to scoot to the edge of the bed, you pull the chair closer, my mouth hovers over your angry cock. It is hard, already leaking precum.
The scent of male is strong.. fingers grip my hair and you tell me "Suck it, you're my cunt for now.. "

I open my mouth to take it, and you tease me, jerking it away "No no no, such a cocksucker. See? you cant wait to get it in your mouth.. "

I look up in the light again and you lift and ram into me, choking me. I hear the way you grunt as you fill me, dizzy, my throat taking a ramming. You talk to me, telling me to give your prick nice sloppy kisses, to run my teeth around the edge of the crown. You pull it away again, straining to lift my head.. god the pain.. pleaseplease.. just let me have it.. please dont tease me...

You laugh at me and roll your hips up,
pushing your ass in my face.
"Lick it. Rim me. " My tongue slips over your tight ring, wetting it, probing. You moan and you move back again, pushing your cock in my mouth, watching the way my cheeks suck in.

"Godddamn you're so good at this. I bet you'd love to be on your knees all the time, huh cunt? You know how to take a prick and suck. "
The flow of your precum is faster.. I'm thinking he'll cum.. he'll rest..

Not so. Every time you feel close you pull out, watching me. I am begging for you to give it back.. let me finish. my mouth is dry. You get up. I hear you moving to the bathroom, water running, ice clinking. You stop behind me first and I feel a sudden blast of cold. You palmed icecubes against my mons, pushing them into my cunt.. just letting it melt. Pulling your hand away, I feel the cold of the glass, knowing now..

You move in front of me, hissing as you dip your cock in the water and offer it to me.
I thirst. I need to drink. Again, your cock drips into my mouth and you coo to me "That's it, slut.. drink"
The glass is at my mouth. I can smell my cunt's water on the rim. I drink..

You slip back into my mouth.
Fucking me standing.. knees bent.. grunting as you slam your cock down my throat.. my mind is chanting over and over.. pleaseplease dear god.. just cum.. I need it I need it I want it..

You pull out again. I'm begging sobbing
nownow and your first volley of semen splats on my cheek. I cry out as you cover my tongue with it, my nose. Sudden flashes of light as you flip the polaroids on the bed. I groan and pass out..

Am awakened with a slap across my ass.
My hands recuffed under me and through my
legs. Pulled up on my fours. My mouth is gagged again and I feel you behind me.

Your cock is hard, brushing my cunt. You tell me that you cant decide which hole to take, so
you'll fuck both for a bit..

I groan as you slam into me. "Ohhyou're so wet.. you really have a nice cunt, but you
know that you fucking tease, right?"

Your hips thrust deep into me, hitting my cervix. I can't help but move with you. You lean over and pull the gag from me. "I want to hear you scream for it, bitch. I want you to tell me who fucks your cunt now? Who's slutty whore are you?"
Your hands warm my asscheeks, flushing them red, raining down on them, stinging slaps.

You pull out of me. I hear you pad away. The cold of lube dripping on my ass. You tease, drizzling it over my cleft, letting it pool..

'Now now, my fuck, I'm just getting your ass ready for me" I gasp and cry as you push
a plug into me.. filling me.. but I know your cock is much thicker.. bigger than that plug.

You begin to paddle my ass with your black jack, teasing my cunt with light slaps, making it pout out more.. then moving to my outer thigh, spreading me, my inner thigh.. the flash of the camera goes off and on as you measure your success.

My cheeks are hot, stinging, aching. I cry to you at each new crack of your hand. I'm your slut.. I'm your whore.. my cunt is your's to fill.. ohhgoddpleaseplease..

"Tell me whose cum you wear?" The air bristles as you land a blow on my ass.
Your cum.. I wear your cum. "Whose cum do you drink when told?"

ohgoddd.. tugging at my bonds.. pleaseplease

"Whose??"
Yours your cum.. nomorenomore..
The paddle falls to the floor. Your cock fills the place the plug had filled. I am opened
stretched, as you ride me. I hear you telling me, what a good girl I am. My clit is rubbing against your balls.. sooclosesoclose..
"Whose baby are you? Whose?"

Ohhgoddyoursyours.
I arch as you push, all of your cock is in. I flood you in submission, wetting the bed cumming.
You cry harshly and empty into me.

I am gone again...

Waking up, groggy, looking at the marks on my wrists, feeling my wounds.
Looking at the pictures on the bed.. cum on my face.. the picture of my poor white cheeks marked by your hand and blackjack.. the picture of your cum oozeing from me..
smeared on my cheek like a balm..

I move close to you as you hold me tight, kissing me.

I whisper softly " Next time,
it's your turn.. "