With Friends Like Me

Story Info
My friend's mother's games inflame her.
1.5k words
4.34
105.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

That's the trouble with surprise visits; sometimes the surprise is on you.

There wasn't a car or light to be seen at Jen's house, and it was almost midnight. I parked on the street and took my sleeping bag as I went around the back.

I got the key from the flowerpot and let myself in. If they weren't back in the morning, I'd leave a note and get a motel.

I was just closing the kitchen door when I heard a whispered voice.

"Did you lock all the doors?"

Silence.

"I'll be right back. I thought I heard something."

I locked the door and scrambled under the table just as the kitchen light went on. A long, black dress trailed along the floor behind the woman who checked the door. She expertly kicked it around when she turned, and stopped right next to the table. I kept holding my breath and watched her shoes from under the tablecloth. They turned toward me, then away, and then moved back to the living room. I didn't exhale until the light went back out.

"I must be hearing things," the whispered voice said.

I left my sleeping bag under the table and slithered to the living room door. There are no lights behind Jen's house, so the kitchen was very dark. The same wasn't true for the living room. Streetlights pouring thru the upper windows made the scene before me as clear as day.

Jen's mother was there. I'd recognize her voluptuous body anywhere. It was her house, so I wasn't surprised to see her there. She was in the great big easy chair that always sat in the middle of the living room. That wasn't surprising either. Everyone loved that huge chair. The surprising thing was that she was all tied up.

"You okay?" the other woman whispered.

Mrs. Bain nodded her head.

With that, the other woman sank to her knees and put her face between Mrs. Bain's legs.

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. I've thought Jen's mother was the most beautiful woman in the world since before I had breasts. Even now, I look like a boy next to her. Jen and I have always been close, we've even kissed a lot. We were only practicing for when we kissed boys, but I haven't found a boy I liked kissing as much as Jen. I've told Jen how beautiful I thought her mother was, but I've never told her how I hold myself and picture her, when I'm alone, at night.

Now I was watching the woman of my dreams playing some kind of kinky bondage game with another woman. It was tearing me up. I never suspected she would even think of sex with another woman, much less this craziness.

She was gagged. I could tell by the muffled sounds she was making. She had a pair of black satin panties tied over her head. They had ribbons around the leg and waist openings, and all three were pulled tight.

Oh, Mrs. Bain. Why can't those be my panties? I'd wear them for a week, rub myself in them, and fill you with the smell of my lust.

The other woman was young, probably my age, though it was hard to tell with the Goth style. She had incredibly long hair. Thick and black, it almost reached her ass. The dress had an empire waist, and did absolutely nothing for her figure. Her average sized breasts were pushed up a little, but from there down, volumes of cloth hid everything. Anything from a pig to a twig could be hidden under there.

Mrs. Bain seemed to be fighting the Goth girl. I knew it was all a game, but she was playing like she ment it. She twisted and fought while the girl's head kept moving between her legs. It was as if she didn't want to come, and the girl was forcing her to.

I could see it coming from way over there. Her breathing changed, her body tensed, and a moan started deep in her throat. She was just starting to climax when the girl pulled back and watched her as she writhed.

Without a word, the Goth girl climbed up the arms of the chair and loosened the panty ribbon around her neck.

"Please, please, I'm so close. Don't leave me like this," Mrs. Bain pleaded when a ball gag was taken out of her mouth. The Goth girl simply pushed the panty high enough to clear Mrs. Bain's nose and mouth, and then pulled the ribbon tight again.

Hand over hand, she pulled the front of the dress up until I could clearly see her shaved pussy. She plopped her pussy right on Mrs. Bain's mouth and dropped the dress.

She spread the dress out carefully. Each section had to be just right. When she was done, I could see no sign that Mrs. Bain was under there.

Hair obscured all but the Goth girl's eyes. They were closed, and her false eyelashes never fluttered. The dress even hid what her hips were doing. It flared out from under her breasts, and didn't ripple as the drama played out under it.

There was a drama under there; make no mistake. The Goth was taking her pleasure from Mrs. Bain, oblivious to the gasps and pleadings from under her dress. She kept her perch in silence as the sound of wet smothering stabbed into my soul.

I can feel the moistness when I get excited. Sometimes I get downright wet, Mrs. Bain sounded like she was drowning. The slurping gulps of air, the chattering sound of air forcing past wet flesh, the desperate gulps and muffled screams had me rising to my knees in alarm.

It was horrible and exciting at the same time. I was getting light headed from holding my breath in empathy for Mrs. Bain, and my heart thumped as I imagined my cunt feeling her struggles.

The Goth girl seemed to be motionless, but now I could see the subtle swaying of her hair. Even the great dress couldn't hide the struggle any longer. As my eyes gathered more of the light, her dress came alive with moving puckers and folds.

The Goth girl shuddered and sank in on herself. Mrs. Bain's noises were cut off completely. I held my breath as the silence stretched on, vowing to intervene when I could hold it no longer.

She lifted just as I was setting to lunge. The sound of Mrs. Bain's loud gasping would have covered the sound of a hundred charging feet, but I stayed where I was.

She was still taking shuddering breaths when her face was sealed again. I could hear the mewing sound of her smothered cry, then the Goth girl made her first sounds since the whispers.

They were low, guttural, and rhythmic. The illusion of her holding still also ended. Her hair swayed in rhythm with her grunts, and I could hear Mrs. Bain getting gulps of air on every cycle. The girl was having an orgasm, and she was trying to force Mrs. Bain's head into her as she had it.

She made three high-pitched squeaks at the climax. They were nothing like the ruckus I make when a guy happens to find the right spot. She didn't loll around when she was done, either. She slid right down into Mrs. Bain's lap and pulled the satin panties back down. She put a loop in the ribbon, and slid down her lap.

I thought she was going to finish the job for Mrs. Bain. She had moved to the front of the chair, and I thought she was going to kneel down and bury her face in that lovely cunt.

Instead, she reached out and turned on the lamp. She was facing the kitchen when she did it.

Neither of us moved. I knelt frozen, with one hand in my panties and the other over my mouth. She stood with a long, black wig half off her head.

That's the trouble with surprise visits; sometimes the surprise is on you.

I could see that the Goth girl was Jen, but she had to walk right up to make sure it was I. I was praying the Earth would open and swallow me.

Without a word, she dug her thumb and forefinger into my wrist and pulled my hand out of my panties. She held it halfway between us and stared at me.

Then she knocked me out. She knocked me out cold with a huge roundhouse blow that left me senseless.

No, she didn't hit me; she licked my fingers.

She was also twirling the wig in her finger. When I looked at her mother, she grinned.

She helped me get the dress and wig on, and watched from the couch as I freed her mom's glorious breasts.

"What? Who?" Mrs. Bain said as I sucked her nipples. "Jen?" she said as I straddled her lap and wrapped my arms around her head.

The satin panties were soaked with Jen's juices. Her strong musk filled me as I kissed her mother thru their wetness.

She struggled and squirmed, knowing a stranger was taking her now. She'd also know the taste of a strange pussy soon. That could wait. For now all I wanted to do was kiss her thru Jen's wet satin panties, squeeze and suck her breasts, and most of all, feel her body shuddering as I gave her the best orgasm of her life.

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers